AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-11, 15:39   Link #7201
Homura7

Call me the way you like the most, Avvesione

Still trying to figure out what might be in the City for Disk to tell Blade that they may never come back. So far Teruyama and the chief guard didn't pose a real threat, but I guess that with the JSDF deployed things will get hellish for the needlesses. This is the Needless Hunt we are talking about, afterall.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 15:58   Link #7202
Soji

Who knows ... but whatever it is, is dangerous to the point for Disk to saying something like that.
Maybe it's some creature or Eden seed mutant parasites like Teruyama.
Or the clone squad.
The only thing we know is that they want to complete the Adam project or at least that what 666 said when he invited them to come to the city.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 16:47   Link #7203
Homura7

More importantly is why they didn't want Yamada to go with them. Now is clear the pill was to prevent him from breaking through City, but Disk made a grievous mistake: she didn't know about his killergirl ID card.

By the time Blade and co. find out that Yamada is at City, it will be when the goofiness will end. Yamada is going to be captured, I'm almost sure of this.

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-09-11 at 17:10.
Old 2011-09-11, 16:59   Link #7204
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Hope this is a sign he's healthy and back to normal again.
I don't know if he's healthy again now, but not much can be concluded from his new site because it had already been uploaded when he wrote the "I still have blood in my urine" entry into his diary sometime last month. I don't see anything mentioned about kidney stones in his latest entry though..
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 17:23   Link #7205
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
I don't know if he's healthy again now, but not much can be concluded from his new site because it had already been uploaded when he wrote the "I still have blood in my urine" entry into his diary sometime last month. I don't see anything mentioned about kidney stones in his latest entry though..
Well, I was saying I hope it's a sign since it took him a while for him to set up the new site. I remember reading about it months ago but there was never any updates or progress then. Then he had the kidney stones. Now everything is all set up, so hopefully that's a sign he has more energy/time to work on these things, as well as an indication he's becoming healthier.

But yeah, there have been no announcements on his health since his last update back in August (everything in September has been about video games...)
Old 2011-09-11, 17:35   Link #7206
Homura7

He's talking about videogames and other things in his latest entry. Looks like he's in good shape.
Old 2011-09-11, 17:41   Link #7207
Ynot

^ Yeah, he may or may not be completely healthy again, but when you have time to talk that much about videogames it can't be all pain and misery.

Quote:
Well, I was saying I hope it's a sign since it took him a while for him to set up the new site. I remember reading about it months ago but there was never any updates or progress then. Then he had the kidney stones. Now everything is all set up, so hopefully that's a sign he has more energy/time to work on these things, as well as an indication he's becoming healthier.
Ah, no that's not what I was referring to, it is likely he's getting better just like you're saying, but I simply thought "Hope this is a sign he's healthy and back to normal again. " like you mentioned in your earlier post was a bit too much to hope for just because of the launch of his new site since the new site has been online and is being updated since at least the 19th of August and he was still talking about blood in his urine back then. When you're back to normal again blood should remain in your body (or leave your body as faecal matter, but never in your urine)

Back on topic.

I'm guessing the JSDF craft will carry normal humans, perhaps halfs, or even a couple of Needlessess, but nothing too exotic I think. Since deployment of cloned soldiers would instantly prove you had been breaking the law. Unless the JSDF makes use of clones already made in the Blackspot itself....but even that becomes sketchy now that the "Prime minister" has started to take control of those areas...Anyway just seven more days the new chapter will be released I do hope the ultra jump site will have a nice preview and accompanying text this time.

Last edited by Ynot; 2011-09-12 at 06:13.
Old 2011-09-12, 03:41   Link #7208
Homura7

To be honest I prefer to avoid the preview, it takes part of the excitement.
Old 2011-09-12, 04:12   Link #7209
Ynot

As long as the preview doesn't give away too much, but just enough to spark the imagination I don't mind and in fact heightens the experience for me But there are moments when I don't want to watch any sort of preview, like the time when Yamada changed his outfit again. I wanted to see that in the chapter itself and nowhere else.
Old 2011-09-12, 04:31   Link #7210
Soji

^I agree ... more sometimes the image is so ambiguous that you can think 300 possible situations which is then their are totally denied by the Chapter itself. Honestly, I'm very curious about the previw of this month, especially as how it ended the last ch.
Old 2011-09-12, 20:18   Link #7211
Avvesione

I don't think Ultra Jump's website will have those previews anymore. They might add them next month and just update the layout of the site but I doubt it. Hopefully they'll have the text descriptions but there's no real fun in those (plus they're not as pretty or helpful as the pictures) and we'll have to just rely on blogs for information between release and when we get it.
Old 2011-09-14, 21:46   Link #7212
Avvesione

Got Volume 13 of Needless today, so I'm just browsing through that now. You can guess what the first few pages I checked out where to...

Spoiler:
Old 2011-09-15, 01:43   Link #7213
Ynot

^ Wow, thanks for the info! Quite a surprise even though I could never completely dismiss it as an option I felt it was really unlikely because of all the reasons we thought of.

Still...I'm a bit jealous of you...I ordered my copy of vol 13 the day of release but because my shop couldn't get their supplier to hurry up I've been waiting ever since and they even had to cancel my order because of it Can I ask you where you ordered yours?
Old 2011-09-15, 01:52   Link #7214
Soji

Quote:
Got Volume 13 of Needless today, so I'm just browsing through that now. You can guess what the first few pages I checked out where to...

Spoiler:
So Gido is still missing?
I wonder where is the old man.
It seems so strange that we (probably) at the end of Part 1 of Needless and we not see the old man.
Old 2011-09-15, 02:02   Link #7215
Avvesione

^Ynot
Sent a PM with a link. Hope you get a speedy delivery!

^Soji
Yeah, so no Gido in the real world since PF Blast. And with the setting being in the City now and without any sign of Gido, I'm going to guess he's in the City somewhere. If anything, he might be with Mengroze in Simeon HQ but we don't have any reasons why he'd be there beside being captured or being evil or something.
Old 2011-09-15, 02:11   Link #7216
Soji

^And both the situations would be complicated for Blade e co.
The problem Is ,I would not have trouble to imagining Gido evil some how after what happened with Teruyama.
Old 2011-09-15, 02:16   Link #7217
Ynot

^Indeed. There's simply no telling what'll happen. Perhaps Gido will get himself a nice mechanical eye just like Mengroze if he becomes evil

Thanks for the PM Avvesionne!
Old 2011-09-15, 02:20   Link #7218
Avvesione

^
Well, whenever we see Gido next, I assume we'll also learn the story of Kasumi and everything else about the Adam Project. Maybe when Ishiyama said that they'll learn everything when they come to the City, Gido will share some information as well.
Old 2011-09-15, 02:40   Link #7219
Soji

Quote:
^
Well, whenever we see Gido next, I assume we'll also learn the story of Kasumi and everything else about the Adam Project. Maybe when Ishiyama said that they'll learn everything when they come to the City, Gido will share some information as well.
After reading this, I have to totally agree.
And if this really will happen we almost certainly find out what AnN really is and what relationship her and Yamada share (since there is a connection).
I mean, if we have to discover the truth about that this would be the best time (if twhat ever happens).
Old 2011-09-15, 14:47   Link #7220
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

So I was wrong about Gido having some important part to play. Oh, well. Nevertheless, I confidently predict that when he does turn up he'll... have some important part to play. And it had better be something good, or he can stay lost for all I care.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen