Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-08, 13:08   Link #1
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Diamond Cut Diamond (DCD)

Quote:
When he was young, Kurosu Keisuke was in a special TV program showcasing children with supernatural powers, called "Esper Shounen". Seven years after the termination of the program, a murderer appears to be targeting the Esper kids, whom he/she considers to be monsters. Will Keisuke and his old friends be able to discover the murderer and avoid becoming the next victims?!
Read the 8 chapters scans so far and I like it.
Old 2012-07-08, 13:12   Link #2
Soji

Same here. I really like this manga and how both Kuro and Yami are.But the way the thing are i get the feeling that will not be a long run manga.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 15:21   Link #3
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

there is 32 chapters out now and I think they are done with the Anti arc now. Have to look at the raws.
Old 2012-07-08, 15:24   Link #4
Soji

I have to admit. I never thought that this manga already have some many ch out.Hope they start to catch up. I mean the manga is pretty interesting.And i happy to heard that Anti is not the final enemy in this manga. When I start to read this one I thought that when they finish with Anti the manga would end.
Old 2012-07-08, 21:39   Link #5
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

not sure if they did this on purpose but its kinda funny

Spoiler for Major spoiler about Esper 9 including deaths:
Old 2012-07-08, 22:48   Link #6
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Yami. Best. Cool Big Sis. Ever!
Old 2012-07-09, 03:27   Link #7
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
not sure if they did this on purpose but its kinda funny

Spoiler for Major spoiler about Esper 9 including deaths:
Spoiler for major spoiler Esper 9:

MrTerrorist @ Agree with you.
Old 2012-07-09, 03:35   Link #8
Xacual

I have no idea whether or not this is correct but from the very beginning I've considered that Anti was the first guy that died. It just made so much sense in context with everything that was going on and as it goes further it seems more and more likely.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 03:37   Link #9
Soji

Xacual@ So i'm not the only one that thought this? I start to think this after what Anti say in the ch *vs anti*.
Old 2012-07-09, 07:12   Link #10
Iron Maw
Banned

Not having read beyond the scanlated chapters, but if Anti isn't the final Boss than I guess he might backed by some organization or possibly the government. Since he's power pretty abnormal and not very recognizable among the "Esper 9" being a byproduct of some artificial Esper experiment isn't too farfetched. That seems to be the common plot thread in these type series, and the atmosphere is ripe for the conspiracy theory angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Same here. I really like this manga and how both Kuro and Yami are.But the way the thing are i get the feeling that will not be a long run manga.
Pretty much, its rare that the Onee-san type characters end up being the main love interest. That said, I won't be surprised if Ringo shows up and turns this into triangle of some sort. Her analysis of Ringo's problem (and Ringo jealous personality) was pretty much begging for it.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 07:29   Link #11
Soji

Quote:
Not having read beyond the scanlated chapters, but if Anti isn't the final Boss than I guess he might backed by some organization or possibly the government. Since he's power pretty abnormal and not very recognizable among the "Esper 9" being a byproduct of some artificial Esper experiment isn't too farfetched. That seems to be the common plot thread in these type series, and the atmosphere is ripe for the conspiracy theory angle.
I have to agree here.

Quote:
Pretty much, its rare that the Onee-san type characters end up being the main love interest. That said, I won't be surprised if Ringo shows up and turns this into triangle of some sort. Her analysis of Ringo's problem (and Ringo jealous personality) was pretty much begging for it.
Mind you it's not liki I not agree with you here ....but would even work something like this? I mean even if he gain a harem or something like this happen ,Kuro seem to have the idee clear about Yami. And we see he not really have problem with other girls and never deny what he think about Yami and the same can be said about her. Even if I can see a scenario like that play out in this story.I not know what good would come from this.
Old 2012-07-09, 07:38   Link #12
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Mind you it's not liki I not agree with you here ....but would even work something like this? I mean even if he gain a harem or something like this happen ,Kuro seem to have the idee clear about Yami. And we see he not really have problem with other girls and never deny what he think about Yami and the same can be said about her. Even if I can see a scenario like that play out in this story.I not know what good would come from this.
Which is my point.

MC's often nowadays gain harems regardless if he and main girl are together or not. The plot likes to pretend the other girls still have a shot so the status quo is more or less the same even when it shouldn't.
Old 2012-07-09, 07:43   Link #13
Soji

Iron Maw@ That's true. But Kuro it's so different from the other mc (from what i can see in this 8 ch). That is pretty hard to see something like *the other girls still have a shot so the status quo* i mean even the girl point out the thing in ch 8.Although would be funny to see how Yami react if the girls try to be more close with him.
Old 2012-07-09, 07:52   Link #14
Iron Maw
Banned

Not really, MC's in similar positions like Kuro are never going to like another girl apart from the main one, but won't stop them from chasing him. Harems are often formed without the protagonist consent because that's what the author wants. Besides it won't be harem unless there is like 3-4 girls gunning for him.

Just my observation anyway.
Old 2012-07-09, 19:04   Link #15
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for next enemies:
Old 2012-07-24, 00:36   Link #16
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for ch9:
Old 2012-07-24, 19:20   Link #17
Iron Maw
Banned

Okay, now I get the feeling that Anti really might be her dad afterall. His turn around to his daughter and on Espers in general felt a bit suspicious and Anti talks as if he was reason Esper 9 happened in the first place.
Old 2012-07-24, 19:33   Link #18
Soji

^You know?I get the same feeling. Mind you I not see the raw of this one ...so i know what you know. But from what we see ...can really be her father.But if this is the case will be really painfull for her.(lucky that Kuro is with her). Hope ch 10 will be out soon to see where this will go from here on out.
Also I really like the last scene in this ch.
Old 2012-08-06, 20:25   Link #19
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for 10:
Old 2012-08-06, 21:59   Link #20
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Spoiler for 10:
Very short series and here my prediction of who Anti is...

Spoiler: