AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-05, 11:51   Link #3521
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
It's a shame that summer is almost over...

So...

Spoiler for Pics...maybe slightly NSFW?:

As far as DLC songs go I'm still waiting on "Yakusoku"...dammit, they better release it.
I don't think this was posted here, but there won't be new DLC songs anymore. The next catalog will probably be the last one with the song 'I Want'.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 13:36   Link #3522
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
I don't think this was posted here, but there won't be new DLC songs anymore. The next catalog will probably be the last one with the song 'I Want'.
A...are you the bad man? Is Mommy and Daddy gonna die too? What more bad news do you have? ;_;
Old 2012-08-05, 15:57   Link #3523
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
...WHAT!? You cant be serious...orz. They could make so much money off of the DLC if "Yakusoku" was available. Cuz we all know that any Chihaya fans WILL buy that song, not to mention any other iM@S fans will still be likely to.

Guess if we want to listen to "Yakusoku" in-game then we'd need to buy iM@S: Shiny Festa - Honey Sound(?) Dont know if it will be in the other two versions. orz

*sigh* Any other depressing iM@S news? Oh, right, "XENOGLOSSIA" is due out in October.

Amazon.com - THE iDOLM@STER: XENOGLOSSIA

...wait, what? "Collection 1"!?! So its not even the entire series and they're charging us $50!? Crazy bastards...and yet I'm still gonna buy it cuz its iM@S...

I would pay $50 without hesitation for THIS iM@S (the one this thread is based on) but XENOGLOSSIA? Mhm...

*sigh* Lets see, any "good" iM@S news? Ah!! There's a new Yayoi and Iori figure for the "Beach Queen" series!

Beach Queen - Takatsuki Yayoi
Beach Queen - Minase Iori

...aww~, there's even a hand holding parts for the two of them. Onii-chan approves of YayoIori.
Old 2012-08-05, 16:34   Link #3524
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
From what album is the "Yakusoku" song? I can't find it from my playlist.

Looks like they killed it with the Xenoglossia released. Collection 1? Seriously? I was going to buy it if it was the whole thing and less than $50. It's going to sell poorly like this.

I'm not entirely sure about the DLC being discontinue, but it it happens that should put a relief on my wallet.
Old 2012-08-05, 17:08   Link #3525
shinku no kage

"Yakusoku" is on the "ANIM@TION MASTER 06" CD. There's the TV version and the full 9 minute version sung by Chihaya. Have a box of tissues ready, you're gonna cry. (T_T)

...and while I was checking on that I found out that "Nanairo Button" is finally(?) (I think that it hasnt been released on CD yet right?) being released on the "ANIM@TION MASTER Namasukka? Special 02" CD that's being releaed in September!! WOO~!! \(^o^)/

...hmm, I just took a quick look back on XENOGLOSSIA and...who heard of section 23? Maybe that's why its $50 for a "Collection 1". Why couldnt Bandai Entertainment, Funimation, or Sentai Filmworks pick it up? Though I guess Bandai and Funimation has problems sometimes...I'm still waiting on reprints of the Nanoha DVD series...I wish I could spend $200 on one set.orz
Old 2012-08-05, 17:17   Link #3526
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
...and while I was checking on that I found out that "Nanairo Button" is finally(?) (I think that it hasnt been released on CD yet right?) being released on the "ANIM@TION MASTER Namasukka? Special 02" CD that's being releaed in September!! WOO~!! \(^o^)/
Excuse me, I need to clean up my drool.
Old 2012-08-05, 17:21   Link #3527
shinku no kage

It's ok, it's understandable as how they've kept us waiting for nearly a whole year since the PS3 version of the game was released with it.

It's a great song, it ranks pretty high in my favorite iM@S songs. FYI, you can have your unit use it in the game after you unlock it after beating the "Extra episode". Its the best song to raise your "Visual" stat. Though it may be a cruel song for Chihaya to dance to when she's the leader of your unit...
Old 2012-08-05, 17:22   Link #3528
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
"Yakusoku" is on the "ANIM@TION MASTER 06" CD. There's the TV version and the full 9 minute version sung by Chihaya. Have a box of tissues ready, you're gonna cry. (T_T)
True story. That is one powerful song right there.

Quote:
About damned time! I know my sister is going to be thrilled.
Old 2012-08-05, 17:28   Link #3529
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
It's ok, it's understandable as how they've kept us waiting for nearly a whole year since the PS3 version of the game was released with it.

It's a great song, it ranks pretty high in my favorite iM@S songs. FYI, you can have your unit use it in the game after you unlock it after beating the "Extra episode". Its the best song to raise your "Visual" stat. Though it may be a cruel song for Chihaya to dance to when she's the leader of your unit...
OMG, I'm gonna make Chihaya dance to it. It's gonna be SO cute.
Old 2012-08-05, 21:28   Link #3530
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Quote:

...hmm, I just took a quick look back on XENOGLOSSIA and...who heard of section 23? Maybe that's why its $50 for a "Collection 1". Why couldnt Bandai Entertainment, Funimation, or Sentai Filmworks pick it up? Though I guess Bandai and Funimation has problems sometimes...I'm still waiting on reprints of the Nanoha DVD series...I wish I could spend $200 on one set.orz
Damm, I didn't know the animation master CDs had a bunch of great songs. I thought I sorted everything out. Going to get those as well.
Old 2012-08-06, 03:08   Link #3531
Azuma Denton
~AD~

What kind of early armageddon is this??
No more DLC for Im@s 2 anymore??
What about those song they havent release??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 08:11   Link #3532
jdennis007

@ shinku no kage, Section 23 is Sentai Filmworks, they are just the distribution arm of it.
I am interested in getting some of the dlc catalogs for the game but first I think it would be a good idea for me to get the game.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 09:38   Link #3533
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
I am interested in getting some of the dlc catalogs for the game but first I think it would be a good idea for me to get the game.
The game is a bit cheaper now that it has a "the best version" (the japanese platinum hits thingy).
Old 2012-08-06, 10:55   Link #3534
shinku no kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
@ shinku no kage, Section 23 is Sentai Filmworks, they are just the distribution arm of it.
Really? *checks* Oh wow, you're right, that's actually quite surprising, and a bit depressing, in a sense. You can get the complete Bluray collection of "CLANNAD" for $50 (granted that the MSRP is $90...bless you amazon for saving us $40. )(and yes, its out now, I remember someone in this thread waiting on it) on amazon from Sentai Filmworks but we've gotta pay $50 ($45 on amazon...really? Save us $40 on CLANNAD but only $5 on XENOGLOSSIA?!? ) for the DVD collection for a PART of XENOGLOSSIA?!?

...and you should get the game, its totally worth the $50ish price range that it is now, lucky thing that it is now in the "PS3 The Best"...and whatever Xbox calls their best hits. It's somewhat of a gamble to wait on games to make it into that category...I mean c'mon, I waited years for "Tales of Vesperia" to make it in and it just so happens that a couple of months after I paid full retail for a copy that it FINALLY made it in...orz

Not to mention that they're currently holding a three part sale on the DLCs. Part 1 goes on until the end of August then part 2 starts, I'm guessing part 2 will have sales on items from catalog #3 and 4, so hopefully "CHANGE!!!!" will go on sale. I just really like the "motto! motto-" part of the song, mainly due to the anime since both in the OP version and the final ep's "READY&CHANGE!!!!" Yayoi's part in it was just so HNNNGH~. Not to mention that color changing dress "CHANGE2MYcolor" is HNNGH as well.

...and I've also got my fingers crossed that part 3, possibly even part 2, of the sale will include catalog#5's "Brand New Day!". I'm not expecting them to put ALL the DLCs on sale, I say we'd be lucky to see catalog#7, 8 and on make it into the sale.

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2012-08-06 at 11:10.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 12:54   Link #3535
Julio C
Bury My Shell

I'm so lucky so share an account with someone else to share the expensives for the DLC. We have most of the good DLC stuff except for the second Miku song and Ryo since none of us like traps.

So basically this is all the DLC we have:
*All DLC Songs except "Brand New Day" "L.O.M.B." and "Colorful Days"
*Miku First Set
*Ai Set
*Eri Set
*Christmas Costume and Accessories Set
*Marionette Costume and Accessories Set
*Kyun! Vampire Girl Costume and Accessories Set
*Change! Costume Set
*Both Burst Charms
*The Big Tree Stage
*2 Money Packs or was it 3?

I want to get "I Want" when it comes out this month and "Colorful Days" soon.

@jdennis007, you really should get the game first. I was lukcy to get first press release for $60 bucks with the filmstrip, though I did sell that for $20 which deducted the price for the game to $40 for me. Wasn't really a Azusa x Takanae fan.
Old 2012-08-07, 05:43   Link #3536
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
I'm so lucky so share an account with someone else to share the expensives for the DLC. We have most of the good DLC stuff except for the second Miku song and Ryo since none of us like traps.

So basically this is all the DLC we have:
*All DLC Songs except "Brand New Day" "L.O.M.B." and "Colorful Days"
*Miku First Set
*Ai Set
*Eri Set
*Christmas Costume and Accessories Set
*Marionette Costume and Accessories Set
*Kyun! Vampire Girl Costume and Accessories Set
*Change! Costume Set
*Both Burst Charms
*The Big Tree Stage
*2 Money Packs or was it 3?

I want to get "I Want" when it comes out this month and "Colorful Days" soon.

@jdennis007, you really should get the game first. I was lukcy to get first press release for $60 bucks with the filmstrip, though I did sell that for $20 which deducted the price for the game to $40 for me. Wasn't really a Azusa x Takanae fan.
Now you are really tempting me. I guess I will get Colorful Days but I'm not sure if I should abandon the others...
anigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 13:48   Link #3537
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Has Little Match Girl been release on any CD yet?
Old 2012-08-07, 14:01   Link #3538
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Has Little Match Girl been release on any CD yet?
No, but I don't think Namassuka Special 04 and 05's tracklists have been released yet. Most likely, one of them will be a Yukiho/Haruka/Makoto CD with Little Match Girl and the other will be Honey Heartbeat.

Strangely, Namassuka Special 03 lists Producer along with Yayoi and Ritsuko. Maybe we'll hear him belt out Ai like Hamburger or something.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=COCX-37415
Old 2012-08-07, 14:52   Link #3539
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I've got 8,500 yen left...I bought Kami Summer!!.

I'm a little hesitant to buy Kamisama no Birthday because the game version seems a little lacking compared to the full version...and I don't mean because it's shorter.
Old 2012-08-07, 14:53   Link #3540
Julio C
Bury My Shell

It better have Yukiho taking the lead just like in the anime version since the vocalist did excellent on that song. I'm glad it's them 3 though.

@papermario13689, is that the first DLC you have bought so far? You should get Rest@rt

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s