AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-28, 17:45   Link #22061
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Better than the meaning "pleasant"...
Where did W-san get that super strange definition?
Old 2012-12-28, 18:20   Link #22062
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
This place does strange things to people...
Old 2012-12-28, 18:30   Link #22063
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Thats as disturbing as having Mr.Kyon adding "Nippah!" after ending his phrases... it would be interesting ,tough (=w=)
I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking what that means.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2012-12-28, 19:08   Link #22064
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

So erm... That sequel that Kamachi wrote in three days? Yeah, apparently it's a New Simple Survey.

The Illustrator changed from Haimura to Shin Kasai because he's being swamped with work...

*Looks at Kamachi*

...Hmmm I wonder why.
Old 2012-12-28, 22:28   Link #22065
Stufu

Kinuhata-chan is one of the cutest so far.... I like short hair LOL

I still haven't read Simple survey 1, how's it?
Old 2012-12-28, 22:34   Link #22066
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ It's "random", to say the least. It's basically a collection of Kamachi's wildest ideas for a story.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-12-28, 22:35   Link #22067
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'm not talking about you but me .

Last edited by Miraluka; 2012-12-29 at 22:52.
Old 2012-12-28, 22:51   Link #22068
Stufu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
^ It's "random", to say the least. It's basically a collection of Kamachi's wildest ideas for a story.
So Simple Survey is like the story that Mr.writer put it down together in one book since all his ideas cannot fit within ToAru series....
Old 2012-12-28, 23:04   Link #22069
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufu View Post
So Simple Survey is like the story that Mr.writer put it down together in one book since all his ideas cannot fit within ToAru series....
Well it started as a simple survey... But then it ends up as an episode of the Twilight Zone when strange things started happening to the people taking part in the survey...

To be exact, it's all the ideas that he couldn't fit into any of his other existing stories, or that they don't have enough substance to stand as their own story... Or generally just stuff that he's thinking about.
Old 2012-12-29, 00:41   Link #22071
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ No, but if there's a chance he would have included some of these ideas in Index ... then I fear for the worst (kamen rider Lv.5 with tight suit lol). Oh well, think about Cendrillon and Fraulein, A simple survey is full of things like them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking what that means.
That's right, You'll surely regret it nano desu~☆. And quite a lot ... mii~☆.
Old 2012-12-29, 03:41   Link #22072
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
So erm... That sequel that Kamachi wrote in three days? Yeah, apparently it's a New Simple Survey.

The Illustrator changed from Haimura to Shin Kasai because he's being swamped with work...

*Looks at Kamachi*

...Hmmm I wonder why.
A Simple "Monitor" now huh? I guess we can anticipate that series being called "A Simple _____" from now on

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-12-29, 12:17   Link #22073
blackwhite67
Banned

I refer to the spoiler for NT 6 when I ask "Did Touma actually punch a girl who didn't even wear/need a bra (Birdway)?"
Old 2012-12-29, 12:34   Link #22074
desrtsku
Nympholept

He already did that several times before if my memory doesn't fail me.
(especially girls/women that "need a bra but don't wear one" )
Old 2012-12-29, 13:19   Link #22075
Burden

First bra-less one that comes to mind is Agnese.

Hm. On the NT6 spoilers, does it make sense that Takitsubo used her esper powers? Considering the drama that went into curing her of the poisoning?
Old 2012-12-29, 13:41   Link #22076
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burden View Post
Hm. On the NT6 spoilers, does it make sense that Takitsubo used her esper powers? Considering the drama that went into curing her of the poisoning?
I think it was referring to it as the after effects of their encounter back in Vol.15 ... and this that happens to be true, then Takitsubou is really one of a seriously damn broken esper.
Also, because she IS cured, she can use her power as she wishes (though at this point, it still looks weak). In fact, Takitsubou using Aim Stalker in itself isn't dangerous, the main problem was body clear.
Old 2012-12-29, 14:59   Link #22077
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burden View Post

That has nothing to do with her powers, but rather the drug that she was taking.
Old 2012-12-29, 15:31   Link #22078
Burden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That has nothing to do with her powers, but rather the drug that she was taking.
I haven't read the novels in a while, but if I recall, did she not require the drug to use her powers? o_O
Edit: Ahhh. I see, I found it. Now that's she's healed the application of her power is different (and better). Before she needed Body Crystal and, presumably, now she doesn't.
Old 2012-12-29, 20:46   Link #22079
LazyHunter

Whoa, I go offline for a week and there are already spoilers about NT 6. Some parts really sound fake like others have mentioned (Kakine being defeated so quickly after foreshadowing his return for so long, the fact that Othinus may use Kakine's organs as a replacement for Fraulein when she needed someone not tainted by science or magic are two of the biggest).

It would really be a nice trolling if Frenda's return is just dealt like that (thought I don't understand why the dark side would want her dead, maybe a former member of SCHOOL with a grudge) and I really really want Touma to destroy Birdway's illusions.

Don't really see how Mikoto would last more than five seconds against Brunhild, a Valkyrie/Saint hybrid capable of fighting Kanzaki. But it is also true that she hasn't got a lot of fair fights on the series so maybe I'm underestimating her.
Old 2012-12-29, 22:25   Link #22080
blackwhite67
Banned

So, wait. Does that mean the new Kakine is a good guy with all his powers now?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen