Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-09, 02:44   Link #141
gknight
shounen ai

Send a message via ICQ to gknight Send a message via MSN to gknight
Question Garasu no Kantai (Glass Fleet)

at first i knew it has 24 episodes but now i see two episodes were added.

what are the two new episodes and where in the series do they take place? how important are they plot wise?

i'm still at the begining of the show so no spoilers please. ^-^
thanks!
Old 2008-05-27, 20:49   Link #142
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

how come there are no overall comments about this anime? I would appreciate if someone could give me his opinion about it . Thanks
Old 2008-05-28, 00:17   Link #143
4Tran

What I wrote elsewhere:
Quote:
To spare any fencesitters too much pain, while Glass Fleet had quite a bit of potential, the story plays out this potential in a very disappointing way. From the get go, the show was trying very hard to seem like a redux of Legend of Galactic Heroes, but it ends up as a riff of Last Exile; yet somehow missing the best elements of both shows. In the end, how well you'll end up liking the show is largely going to depend on how much you like the image of Vetti and Cleo charging at each other with their swords drawn. Sadly, almost all of the other characters are reduced to bystanders of this dynamic.
It's really too bad since it's quite obvious that there were some relatively easy ways to have improved the show, but the show's main focus is also the main impediment towards this solution. I think that I stopped caring about the main plot a few episodes before it ended.
Old 2009-01-11, 19:43   Link #144
removableblob

The entire series (dub ver) is on Funimation's site, so I decided to revive this thread. Does anyone here happen to have some of okama's art for the show? I remember he put up some promotional art on his site but I can't seem to find it...
Old 2009-05-11, 01:54   Link #145
carmolita

I just finished this series ~ Although I love the soundtrack.. I can't believed my favorite character died in the end .. Does anyone know if their is a manga? And if so. does he come back???? Just when the romance was getting good aughhh
Old 2009-07-22, 12:43   Link #146
Lwx_23

The ending sucked big time

WTF Vetti living Creo dieing? I would at least understood it a little bit if the mother F***** redeemed and become a good guy. However this a** **** doesn't change to the end. He got everything he wanted all the people killed, raped, mind f*****, betrayed etc. was to prolong his life and damn there he goes and get it from his goody goody dumb a** of brother. Not to mension that he became the hero of the galaxy that he didn't give a damn shit for besides it looks like he also got the empress Michel to himself because his shit of dumb a** brother is inside him. This anime gives an example of how you should behalv yourself if u want to reach your goal while enjoying it - kill, betray, rape etc - cause in the end you will get everything from those who suffer so u will live a life like in heaven.

Thats why I hate gonzo anime they always end like shit - lost my precius time seeing crap
Old 2009-10-04, 12:22   Link #147
Anju-chan
Fly!!!
*Author

Well, I really liked this series. That's a real shock, since I detest almost all (if not all) space animes. I thought it was pretty good. The animation was awesome and the storyline was moderately good. Eimer and Nowy were so cute at the end!!! You've gotta love 'em. Eimer's such a tsundere~

Courtesy of ayu-smepai
Closed Thread