Akizuki Mieko
A.C.A Team

ok. ^^

i will do that ^_^

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A.C.A Stands for: Animes Club Arabic.
AnimesClub is the Founder, we were founded in 2003 XD

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I will encod epi 38 when i finish doing few things.. maybe tonight i will do the encoding ^_^
Akizuki Mieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 16:30   Link #142
Tami_Kitty-Chan

OMG!! thanks you guys for subbing ep 37 and 38!! are yea'll gonna sub all the eps?
Tami_Kitty-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 01:34   Link #143
Zutara21
Ninja Kitty

Arigatou Gozaimasu! ^^

Merci! ^^

Gracias! ^^

Thank you! ^^;

I'll stop now. lol, you guys rock in my book. I don't care what the other members are saying about you.... I don't believe it! Thanks again...

Can't wait to see more... and you notice something??

Everything that takes a long time to complete, finish, or make, takes a much shorter time after the product is finished to enjoy... (ie: Roller Coaster Lines to wait, ski lifts, midnight snacks, straight teeth, essays/papers, books, ect., ect.,)
Zutara21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 03:42   Link #144
Hamu

I've been waiting for almost 4 years to find out what happened to Nadja and her crew, and until a few months ago I'd given up hope of ever finding out. I've been mostly a silent lurker on this forum, but I really want to thank you guys for taking the time out and for doing this!!! It's amazing that you guys began subbing Nadja not because you're a fansub group but because people really wanted to know what happened in the end. So, thank you to everyone who helped in it (especially those few people that kept this forum alive) and I definitely can't wait to see the next episode!
seriously, Nadja is such an underrated anime and IMO its by far better than any other shoujo anime i've ever seen. so the lack of subbers for this show has been incredibly frustrating on us viewers, but you guys are gonna finish it and I really can't express how grateful I am to you all !!!

Good job! And THANK YOU!!!! i'm sure there are more Nadja fans out there that are just lurkers in this forum (like i used to be), so don't think that noone cares if your subbing it! cause we do!!!!!.
And keep up the good work!!!
Hamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 04:53   Link #145
cat746

Send a message via ICQ to cat746 Send a message via MSN to cat746
yeah thanks to sakilicious for taking the time to translate the episodes and to Akizuki Mieko and the rest of the A.C.A for working on Ashita no Nadja and to get the episodes going again for all of us fans to watch! it's fantastic to Finally be able to watch the next episode
Spoiler for Episode 37:
anyways thanks again to everyone working on it, it looks Great! and keep up the good work
cat746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 05:27   Link #146
gknight
shounen ai

Send a message via ICQ to gknight Send a message via MSN to gknight
this thread makes me so happy!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^___________________________^
*speechless* lol
gknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 20:41   Link #147
AnimesClub
A.C.A Team

Hey all ^.^/

Maybe we're going to release epi 38 today, so be ready
AnimesClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 22:27   Link #148
Hamu

USO!!!??????
You're not just yanking my chain right????
I'm studying for finals right now, and this is just soooo bad and soo good at the same time!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-04-17, 06:35   Link #149
Akizuki Mieko
A.C.A Team

no he is not XD

here is the Episode:

[A.C.A]Ashita No Nadja - 38[D3BD134F].avi.torrent

sorry for being late, but things just keep happing >_>"
Old 2008-04-17, 07:37   Link #150
gknight
shounen ai

Send a message via ICQ to gknight Send a message via MSN to gknight
your releases are greatly appreciated. :]
gknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 19:56   Link #151
AnimesClub
A.C.A Team

I'm seeding now for the episode 38 and most of peers gonna finish it soon, so leave us comment here (or PM me/Akizuki) about translating, effect's, and encoding please to improve our work.

Enjoy the show
AnimesClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 21:56   Link #152
Babbito
Professional Fangirl

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Some constructive criticism: I noticed the audio and video still seem a tiny bit off, not as much as episode 37 (actually 37 was weird because in the beginning the audio on my video seemed off by a lot, but later on it didn't seem off as much?), but just a bit. However, it's pretty close so it doesn't really bother me that much.

As for the translation, it looks good except I noticed the "ap" was missing from "appearance" and the "P" from "Preminger" at one point and "frightened" was capitalized by accident. Other than that, I think the translation was great and I like your white font. It's very clear and readable.

All in all, I think ACA did a great job! Thank you so much again! I'm really enjoying your releases!
Babbito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 03:43   Link #153
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

First I'd like to thank you for removing your logo from the show. I found it a bit distracting last episode. Now it's just on screen for a few seconds while your group name is displayed and I really appreciate this change a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimesClub View Post
I'm seeding now for the episode 38 and most of peers gonna finish it soon, so leave us comment here (or PM me/Akizuki) about translating, effect's, and encoding please to improve our work.
Since you asked, the post doesn't cover all of the editing errors. It seems pointless to catalogue the rest. I just really recommend that you find an English speaking editor to take care of this stuff since it looks bad and is easy to fix.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 09:17   Link #154
Akizuki Mieko
A.C.A Team

hmm.. as for english editing. i'll keep that in mind ^^

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Quote:
Some constructive criticism: I noticed the audio and video still seem a tiny bit off, not as much as episode 37 (actually 37 was weird because in the beginning the audio on my video seemed off by a lot, but later on it didn't seem off as much?), but just a bit. However, it's pretty close so it doesn't really bother me that much.
weird... i did my best to make sure they are the same... but any ways, was planing to re-encode epi 37.. and well check it again.

am glad you are enjoying Nadja. ^_^

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

btw...
Tracker anirena is a privet tracker.. and guess what. was seeding the whole time but couldnt connect to it. had to upload the epi for AnimesClub to seed. so i will be looking for another place ^^
Old 2008-04-18, 19:16   Link #155
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Well, I finally let myself the chance to watch episode 37 since downloading it a week ago; like to watch the episode one by one in their given time.

My thanks go to Akizuki Mieko, sakilicious, and all the staff of A.C.A. for continuing this wonderful story.

Spoiler for Rosemary:

BTW, I have downloaded episode 38 yesterday, but I'll wait for another time.

Anyways, keep up with the good work and take both your time and pace to finish subbing the remainder quarter of episodes to the series.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 01:45   Link #156
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Having seen episode 38 I hate Rosemary. Hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE! (It makes me feel like Kefka.) She's just so... cleverly despicable. When she is finally unseated I am going to be really, really happy. I know she's a pathetic person who really needs to do this sort of thing to bolster her weak self-esteem, but stealing someone's mother is a crime so low I never even imagined it before. It makes me feel bad for not just Nadja, but also for Nadja's mother who might end up thinking this selfish conniver is actually her daughter.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 03:52   Link #157
Akizuki Mieko
A.C.A Team

yea.. me too me too me tooooooo >_>"

Spoiler for Spilers:
Old 2008-04-19, 05:08   Link #158
Irkalla
I asked for this

Ah, I just found out the other day that there were actually people subbing the Japanese version! I already watched it in in Spanish so I already know everything, but it still feels better hearing the original voices.
Thanks guys!
Old 2008-04-20, 04:13   Link #159
cat746

Send a message via ICQ to cat746 Send a message via MSN to cat746
i almost felt like crying for Nadja when i saw what Rosemary did to her!!! i just finished watching it just then, and Rosemary needs a psychic evaluation she is Seriously stuffed up in the head... i'm just glad shes only a character! Every one of Nadja's friends have have helped her all along the way for this to happen... it's so sad, i'm just glad that there will be a happy ending and the baddies will get what they deserve!! But if i could i would really give rosemary what she deserves, which i'm thinking is a good slap in the face(hope Nadja or one of her friends does that ke he) and give Nadja a big hug!
Spoiler for Episode 38:
cat746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 15:59   Link #160
Hamu

I totally know how you feel, who knew there could be such an evil character in a shoujo anime? throughout the whole episode I kept wishing for something bad to happen to Rosemary, Nadja is just way too nice!!
And episode 39 seems like its going to be VERY dramatic, I really really hope Rosemary doesn't meet Nadja's mother first because I don't think I could stand the angst!!