AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-02-12, 23:45   Link #101
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
From the way Alice handled that flower I think she has been practicing brother "tension relief".

Did the elf end up dead originally? Because I see no reason to just walk away from Tigerson at the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Dat tulip scene though.

I think this series needs to look up subtlety as it's clearly never heard of it lol.

Isn't it sad Alice? You'll never amount to anything in the Noir races. You'll forever be a post credits scene!

Well the episode was heartwarming in broad strokes, there isn't many who'd stay in a monster filled dungeon for you non stop for 350 years living off the monsters they kill to wait for their friend. Say what you want about the Tiger, but when he gives his word he keeps it.

Well zombification in a solo party is essentially "Dead" so more or less. As for leaving Tigerson he's been away from his lover for 350 years and as far as she knows he's dead. He needs to see what happened with her and if he even still has a relationship with her. I'd say that's a fairly urgent thing and he says straight out that other races can't come to the Elven Lands otherwise he would of taken Tigerson with him. He was obviously broken up about having to part ways with him, especially after gaining a second chance at life and knowing he wasted 350 years of his friend's lifespan.

I'm amazed Vashalle's gear is even intact after 350 years of no maintenance. But I suppose it's convenience hand waiving.

Seeing as how they changed it this should be okay but the original reason he leaves is because he's scared of Tigerson and was afraid he was going to be eaten by him as 'spare rations at some point. That's why he abandoned him

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-13, 10:27   Link #102
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'm glad for the change. The original left a bad taste in my mouth.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-13, 12:33   Link #103
Frontier

Yeah, that...definitely would've ruined the wholesome feel of the episode .

(Y'know, unless you feel that Alice's handjob on Tigerson's tulip did that )
Old 2021-02-13, 12:33   Link #104
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Dat tulip scene though.

I think this series needs to look up subtlety as it's clearly never heard of it lol.

Isn't it sad Alice? You'll never amount to anything in the Noir races. You'll forever be a post credits scene!

Well the episode was heartwarming in broad strokes, there isn't many who'd stay in a monster filled dungeon for you non stop for 350 years living off the monsters they kill to wait for their friend. Say what you want about the Tiger, but when he gives his word he keeps it.

Well zombification in a solo party is essentially "Dead" so more or less. As for leaving Tigerson he's been away from his lover for 350 years and as far as she knows he's dead. He needs to see what happened with her and if he even still has a relationship with her. I'd say that's a fairly urgent thing and he says straight out that other races can't come to the Elven Lands otherwise he would of taken Tigerson with him. He was obviously broken up about having to part ways with him, especially after gaining a second chance at life and knowing he wasted 350 years of his friend's lifespan.

I'm amazed Vashalle's gear is even intact after 350 years of no maintenance. But I suppose it's convenience hand waiving.
Well they never said what the tulip actually is...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-19, 15:04   Link #105
Frontier

What a morning with a face-full of Emma's bouncing boobs and her hugging him tight with said boobs pressed against his chest in broad daylight! Emma earning more Best Girl points by the episode. And how could you not fall in love with that adorable "rawr" of hers ?

Man, Noir has a pretty fulfilling school life getting to sit next to Emma in class and eat lunch with her, as well as having Maria hugging him when she greets him. The perks of being a Harem protagonist .

What could make someone as composed as Lola lose it? A co-worker using her feminine wiles (and, of course, big boobs) to steal potential clients and then rub it in her face. And then she has to go and try and steal Noir from Lola on-top of that. The one thing that can unite a Harem is a rival they don't accept .

Admittedly even Noir was tempted by whatever "rewards" Sarah would have in store for him, especially when she has a "straddling" and "sit on face with butt" skill, but considering she's also a sadist and has completely whipped her other adventurers, it's a good thing Noir's loyalty to Lola won out .

Nothing's more classic for an adventurer than slaying a dragon, which is the perfect time for Luna to properly join Noir's adventuring party with Emma! And she also wants to be Noir's "slave," so apparently she's into that .

There's something just majestic about Noir, Emma, and Luna riding Tigerson on a plain together .

I expect Luna is going to take learning about the condition for alleviating Great Sage's headache to her advantage .

Not to be outdone by Sarah's blatant boobs, Lola gives Noir a coupon to basically feel her up at a later date and then gives him some special "service" by almost stripping her top off and rubbing against him on a couch (of course, they're clothes are still on, so it doesn't go any further than that). She even gets a personal kiss in for good measure. A woman who puts her heart and body behind her clients, and in a special case for the one she loves, is the type of receptionist I'm for supporting .

Olivia teaches Noir some majorly powerful spells and how to fuse his magic together, giving him even more power! Perfect for making it to a new section of the dungeon, complete with a green-haired elf girl .

Sorry Alice, it's Luna's time to shine! Not only do we get drunk Luna who looked like she was about to take her top off, but Noir gets to take her home and get dragged into bed where she gets pretty direct with him about wanting him to "put it in her" even if she deflected it by then just thanking him for letting her be part of the group. And then she kisses him and falls asleep cradling him in bed. Luna is making her move and I absolutely love it .
Old 2021-02-19, 23:24   Link #106
AC-Phoenix
Detective

What was that whole Emma Garuu- Garuu... about.... WHAT DID I WATCH THERE?
I actually wondered if she was drunk when she did that...

As for Sarah... Weirdly specific skills...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-02-20, 00:41   Link #107
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post

Luna definitely was .
Old 2021-02-20, 08:09   Link #108
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:

Dude, this was made in Japan, the same place where we ended up with a girl who responds to being in a bad mood by doing that exact thing to random people then apologizing (Galko, if you're wondering). A girl doing a cutesy imitation of an animal's roar is nothing surprising.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-20, 11:27   Link #109
Rasty

I loved the tone of "We need to do this for his headaches"[頭痛お抑えるために仕方なく❤]. Emma's seiyuu (Tomita Miyu) got it pretty perfectly. Luna is cute as always and Lola decides she needs to be more aggressive to not lose her position. Maria should up her ante a bit if she doesn't want to become a meaningless background character.

Elna and my personal favorite Olivia, unfortunately, don't get much of screentime. Interestingly even though it apparently is a skill Elna doesn't have "Sadist"...
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-20, 13:54   Link #110
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Dude, this was made in Japan, the same place where we ended up with a girl who responds to being in a bad mood by doing that exact thing to random people then apologizing (Galko, if you're wondering). A girl doing a cutesy imitation of an animal's roar is nothing surprising.
Only that it was completely random, going by previous characterization.

Old 2021-02-20, 15:01   Link #111
Frontier

Quote:
Only that it was completely random, going by previous characterization.
Absolutely cute and outgoing girls do absolutely cute things .

She even did finger guns in the air .
Old 2021-02-26, 14:54   Link #112
Frontier

Noir meets a loli dryad that is the spitting image of Emma as a child (and even wears white panties like older Emma) and can't seem to stop phrasing things in a lewd way .

I see Noir was aware of Emma's budding bosom even when they were kids. What an experience it must've been getting a front row seat to those growing into how they are now...

Noir claims he's not into little girls, but then he gets multiple kisses and a thorough licking of his lips from Dory, which does indeed increase his LP. Yeah, no denying that one, buddy .

Noir has reasonable reasons to not want to fight a battle he's underleveled against, but could anyone really deny Dory's pleas after seeing what she's going through? And to top it off, she was still willing to guide him to the eighth floor .

So Olivia has no illusions that she'll be getting into heaven if she ever passes away. I get she's a hedonist and has probably had her way with the world when she was active, but has she done anything particularly bad otherwise ?

Noir may be underleveled, but with some quick thinking and turning the monsters against each other, as well as his cool fusion magic, he manages to save Dory and save the day .

Not only that, but for Noir's efforts he manages to help Lola win the receptionist battle! And his consoling Sarah also got him an invite and map to her house, which Lola is obviously not happy about. The joy of being a Harem protagonist is that even the antagonistic girls who lose still want in your pants .

I wonder if part of the reason Alice is how she is is because of all the lewd stuff Noir has asked her to do, only now it's to help increase his LP. She really seemed to get a kick out of stepping on him and acting like a sadist little sis to her beloved big brother, and it seems like Noir enjoyed it too. What a family of degenerates, these two are .

A gala? We better see the girls in dresses !
Old 2021-02-26, 20:14   Link #113
Chosen_Hero

Man, for a guy with an ability called Get Creative he seriously lacks creativity. I have never seen anyone waste as much a potentially broken ability as this guy.
Old 2021-02-26, 20:59   Link #114
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Man, for a guy with an ability called Get Creative he seriously lacks creativity. I have never seen anyone waste as much a potentially broken ability as this guy.
He created a skill that literally creates fanservice moments for himself. I think he's creative enough .
Old 2021-02-27, 04:55   Link #115
Rasty

^^ You have clearly not read/watched enough JP stuff. Noir is pretty decent.

Such a waste of LP though, my MMORPG-player soul is crying. He found a perfect spot for LP farming but didn't even try.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-27, 05:56   Link #116
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 09:19.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-27, 06:59   Link #117
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^^ You have clearly not read/watched enough JP stuff. Noir is pretty decent.
Who else is worse? Because I agree with Chosen_Hero, he's really wasting his abilities.

Quote:
Such a waste of LP though, my MMORPG-player soul is crying. He found a perfect spot for LP farming but didn't even try.
He's got LP right at home!
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-27, 08:34   Link #118
The Green One

Meh, munchkinning is such a personal opinion kind of thing it's inevitable people will howl "He's doing it WRONG! RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" thing is they won't agree with each other what the right way actually is. so it's difficult to take seriously. Plus people ignore that Noir has to make due with the knowledge available in universe. He doesn't have access to all the meta knowledge we have involving things from other series or other knowledge so honestly people's complaints that he does it "wrong" hold no water for me. But hey this is just my own opinion which is valid for me alone. To each their own.
Old 2021-02-27, 12:38   Link #119
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
This really makes me wish Olivia was able to be active in the present...although I'm not sure Noir could take it .
Old 2021-03-05, 14:55   Link #120
Frontier

Emma now has wind powers! And she seems pretty adept with them. For a second I was expecting the wind powers to blow her skirt up to show her panties, but luckily she avoided that .

Noir's not having much luck getting his shop because of being low on the nobility totem pole, not that he had much expectation for his dad to find it. And then his dad just hands him his dirty hand me down clothes to go to the party. Is it any wonder the women in the Stardia family just gave him a janitor job once they finally got a place to run the show ?

It was nice to see Emma's parents. We can definitely see where Emma got her good looks from .

Emma in that dress was the real showstopper of that party! The dress, the leg slit with black tights, and Emma with her hair down and done up made for a stunning sight. Lucky Noir .

Noir finally gets to fight for Emma against someone of a higher class, and granted he does use his Skills to technically cheat, but he had Emma's support and they got to have a really fun time dancing, so I think it's forgiveable .

Just when Noir and Emma are about to kiss without any Great Sage pretense, in comes Phantom Thief Phantom to kidnap Emma along with her partner. Luckily they were able to make up for the kiss at the end .

Emma isn't the only significant girl at this party, as we meet Leila, basically a blonde Tifa Lockhart (don't we have enough busty blonde's in this show?) who is from a rival guild and comes to partner with and respect Noir. We also meet Phantom Thief Phantom (kind of redundant, but okay) who looks great in that skintight bodysuit, but it's a shame her morals aren't as commendable .

Emma was doubting Noir's feelings and commitment towards her, but his pushing himself forward to save her because of how much she cares is enough to wake her up and allow them to do a tag-team attack on Phantom's partner. They really are the best pair .

What's scarier for Noir? Emma looking at Noir with high expectations for relationship commitment or Alice when she sees another girl cozying up to her brother ?

Tags
fanservice, harem