Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-01, 10:50   Link #921
laelex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airaku View Post
Itachi right after massacring his clan and his parents spoke to Sasuke:

Itachi: “If you open your eyes to the truth...including myself there will be three people who can handle the mangekyou sharingan...There would a reason to let you live.”

Basically, at this point in time, there exists another Uchiha (hereby referred to as the missing-uchiha) who possessed the MS, but how does Itachi know about him?

One possibility is that Itachi read about him in the ancient-uchiha-chronicles located in the “clan's secret meeting place,” but that can not be the case since those records would entail strictly ancient history and not recent history.

Another possibility is that Itachi heard about him from his fellow clan members. However, gossip about such an individual and the MS would have been strictly taboo (like gossiping about the Kyubi being inside Naruto) because the MS is obtained by such an immoral method, authority figures would have arranged so that details of obtaining the MS are lost.

The only remaining possibility is that Itachi met this missing-uchiha and witnessed his MS first hand.

Fugaku (Itachi's father) said Itachi had been acting differently ever since he joined the ANBU.

Here's my theory...
Itachi, on one of his ANBU missions encounters the missing-uchiha. When conflict arises, they fight and the missing-uchiha defeats Itachi with his MS. And not some wimpy 72-hour Tsukuyomi, but one that may seem like weeks have gone by; an enduring experience that could completely deviate a person perception of reality. The missing-uchiha does not finish off Itachi, but instead lectures him on what it means to obtain true power (fueled by hatred). Itachi, now completely changed (mentally) by the experience seeks out the MS for himself. He kills his closest friend (which I believe is somehow related to acquiring hatred) and obtains MS. After which he becomes disgusted by the sight of the rest of the Uchiha clan for choosing the 'path' of mediocrity and wasting their bloodline. In one night he slaughters them all to prove his superiority. When he came upon Sasuke, he saw seeds of hatred and the potential MS within him, and decide to spare him on the chance he would follow the same path.

I also believe that the missing-uchiha is actually Madara, who Kyubi met for the first time ~15 years ago. Madara and Yondaime were initially friends, but then Madara became jealous of Yondaime's growth in strength and title (like with Sasuke and Naruto). Madara in search of a way to gain power discovers the clan's secret meeting place, where he learns of the clan's history and the conditions of the MS. During Kyubi's attack on Konoha, Madara sided with Kyubi and had a hand in Yondaime's death. Following that conflict, he became a missing-nin and developed his MS.

What I'm implying here is that Uchiha Madara is actually this guy...
Spoiler:

...or maybe the chubby one to the right.
Well, did I blow your mind?

ok, so i dont agree that madara uchiha is one of those guys you pointed out.
for a start, this picture shows Jiraiya's team. meaning that Jiraiya would be older than all of them. the blonde hair guy is the 4th hokage (naruto's father) and the other two boys ...or girl and boy... are his team members.
because of all this, and the obvious time limit, he can not be madara.
uchiha madara we know to have founded konoha with with Hashirama Senju (1st hokage)

Old 2008-06-01, 16:53   Link #922
Xrayz0r
Banned

Is there anyone besides me who feels disappointed that this guy should be the main antagonist in the series? To me, he doesn't come across as truly evil. I completely agree with this guy and everything he's done besides killing the clan, since it was a previous generation that betrayed him.
Besides that, all of his actions have been completely rational in my view.

Oro seemed better :/
Old 2008-07-01, 22:27   Link #923
Uchiha_Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
Is there anyone besides me who feels disappointed that this guy should be the main antagonist in the series? To me, he doesn't come across as truly evil. I completely agree with this guy and everything he's done besides killing the clan, since it was a previous generation that betrayed him.
Besides that, all of his actions have been completely rational in my view.

Oro seemed better :/
I Agree with with that also but the real plot of Uchiha Madara hasn't came to light yet so just stick tight and wait to see what his true intentions are!!!
Old 2008-07-05, 01:27   Link #924
rob212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
I don't see why you draw a parallel from Uchiha Madara to Yondaime. Everyone knew who the Nine Tails was, not just the Fouth Hokage.

And secondly, the Kyuubi warmned Sasuke about killing Naruto, which to me makes it sound as if this is a previous Uchiha who went down the path of aquiering the Mangekyou Sharingan, like Itachi.

There is something about the Mangekyou and/or the Uchiha clan that we don't know about that made Itachi kill everyone in his village. And I believe it's tied into the Mangekyou somehow.

Also I just don't think Yondaime was a Uchiha.
itachi was torn between the leaf village and the uchiha clan...the clan was planing a rebel and itachi was a spy for the village...itachi had a mission and it was 2 kill everyone in the uchiha clan..so in order 2 protect his village from a civil war and eventually invation from other countries he wiped out his clan with the help of madara(who could control the kyuubi)but itachi didnt kill his little brother sasuke(whom he loved very much) so he left him alive and in order for him 2 obtain the power 2 survive told him(well we all know the story)yondaime isnt the 4ths name its Minato yondaime iz his numerical order as hokage and he isnt a uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Who is he?

Here's what I think.

When Sasuke learned the monster knows Uchiha Madara,
he immediately concluded the monster must be the Nine-Tails!

We know about one person who tangled with the Nine-Tails before...

Yes, the Yondaime Hokage! His name is obviously Uchiha Madara!
no yondaime is the 4th hokage Minato...uchiha madara was one of the founders for the leaf village along with senju the 1st hokage they battled at the valley of end and Madara supposedly died but escaped barely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Survivor View Post
I Agree with with that also but the real plot of Uchiha Madara hasn't came to light yet so just stick tight and wait to see what his true intentions are!!!
uchiha madara wants to use the tailed beast for something big so far he has 7 he needs the 8th and the 9th...his group AKATSUKI teamed up with sasukes group HAWK sasuke has to get the 8th and sum wierdo named pain has 2 attack the leaf(the strongest out of all the countries)to get NARUTO(well actually the kyuubi) but Minato(the 4th hokage) didnt seal the kyuubi in his son Naruto for no reason he new he has the power to use the kyuubi to one day protect his village and become hokage

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-07-07 at 00:28.
Old 2008-07-05, 02:28   Link #925
m1thril

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob212 View Post
uchiha madara wants to use the tailed beast for something big so far he has 7 he needs the 8th and the 9th...his group AKATSUKI teamed up with sasukes group HAWK sasuke has to get the 8th and sum wierdo named pain has 2 attack the leaf(the strongest out of all the countries)to get NARUTO(well actually the kyuubi) but Minato(the 4th hokage) didnt seal the kyuubi in his son Naruto for no reason he new he has the power to use the kyuubi to one day protect his village and become hokage
b/c obviously minato was so powerful, he can control and predict naruto's future to that precision while he's dead...on another note, minato only sealed the kyuubi in naruto b/c it was either sealing it in naruto or a random orphan and minato just chose to seal the kyuubi in his own son
Old 2008-07-07, 14:35   Link #926
tobitard

madara/tobi is danzou!!
Old 2008-07-20, 01:47   Link #927
ace_TZ
Logical Insanity

On chapter 399 Page 10-11 Madara seems to be bleeding on the right eye when he fought hashirama, i think it was due to the use of amaterasu. I thought that amaterasu awakened when itachi obtained MS and itachi's unique ability later passed on to his brother. Can anyone confirm whether it was madara who taught itachi the jutsu.

Also when madara fought Hashirama it seems the first had a counter to amaterasu. Strangely isn't amaterasu the most powerful offensive jutsu as of now.
Old 2008-07-20, 02:14   Link #928
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_TZ View Post
On chapter 399 Page 10-11 Madara seems to be bleeding on the right eye when he fought hashirama, i think it was due to the use of amaterasu. I thought that amaterasu awakened when itachi obtained MS and itachi's unique ability later passed on to his brother. Can anyone confirm whether it was madara who taught itachi the jutsu.
Based on the Data Books, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are described as Uchiha Clan techniques only known to the Uchiha clan. Specifically, while Itachi was the only one that has been mentioned in connection with the two jutsus, by the Data Books, other MS users can utilize the techniques as well. This has led many to speculate that the first two MS jutsus are found in all MS users, but the third and final MS jutsu is unique between each MS user.
Old 2008-07-20, 03:16   Link #929
ace_TZ
Logical Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Based on the Data Books, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are described as Uchiha Clan techniques only known to the Uchiha clan. Specifically, while Itachi was the only one that has been mentioned in connection with the two jutsus, by the Data Books, other MS users can utilize the techniques as well. This has led many to speculate that the first two MS jutsus are found in all MS users, but the third and final MS jutsu is unique between each MS user.
Thanks for the information, i was pretty much convinced that the relation between itachi and madara were somewhat similar to sasuke and orochimaru. But this cleared some doubts...
Old 2008-07-20, 14:40   Link #930
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Who is he?

Here's what I think.

When Sasuke learned the monster knows Uchiha Madara,
he immediately concluded the monster must be the Nine-Tails!

We know about one person who tangled with the Nine-Tails before...

Yes, the Yondaime Hokage! His name is obviously Uchiha Madara!
wait wait what? are u saying the 4th is Madara? no offense dude but thats really stupid if thats what u mean cause the 4th hokage is Yondaime Minato not Uchiha Madara and also i have one thing to say, if Pein is Naruto's brother that means he has the Rin'negan!!!!!!!
Old 2008-07-20, 14:50   Link #931
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

... You do realize you quoted a post that was made two years ago, right?
Closed Thread