AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-02-17, 18:23   Link #321
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
I'm not even sure what class you put her in to begin with! Whatever suits your fancy.

Wait, what do you mean by 'take'? I have copyrights you know!
Alright.

What I meant was which character should I use in 1-2. Looks like Alice it is.

@Termie:

Merlion Type IV "Fairlion Imouto" - Agile and flexible heavy firepower unit, if somewhat unstable. Can detach her massive backpack and shoulders, breaking the large IS into 2 smaller twins, one controlled by pilot and the other by AI.

Gou Karon should be better listed as a Gladiator Errant. For most purposes its a special title given by the Foundation for a 'Representative Candidate' that is training to represent a Foundation state rather than an independent nation.

For more accuracy.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-02-17 at 18:40.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 18:55   Link #322
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Spoiler for Gomorahh Big Shots:

More shit.
Old 2011-02-17, 20:10   Link #323
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for Gomorahh Big Shots:

More shit.

edit: Info fixed

As for the fan-fic, chapter 1 will be a re-made version of my older introductory history. Chapter 2 will be the exact same copy of my old description of Alex's arrival at school.
Not all chapters have been laid out yet... still waiting for more plot development in the anime.
Mmmmmm. Potential Targets for Omega Division. Anything that's terrorist and has a powerful IS will spark interest!
Old 2011-02-17, 20:47   Link #324
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Introducing Magi and Empyrean! Canon Universe Edition!

Spoiler for Magi's personal profile:

Spoiler for Empyrean:
Old 2011-02-17, 20:49   Link #325
Terminator98
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Introducing Magi and Empyrean! Canon Universe Edition!

Spoiler for Magi's personal profile:

Spoiler for Empyrean:
KARASAWA reference ftw. XD
Gee, with the ammount of people sent to protect him, I feel Ichika's gonna feel rather... hmm, how can I describe that?
Old 2011-02-17, 21:54   Link #326
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Drew up the four little terrorists. Not happy about it, yet again.

Spoiler for Gomorahh Terrorist Representatives:
Old 2011-02-17, 21:59   Link #327
Terminator98
*Author

Female Version of Celestial Being? XD (Well, they're not that good intentioned here)
You could draw the lineart of a white paper, scan it, then color it ya know?
Old 2011-02-17, 22:00   Link #328
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I don't have a scanner.
Old 2011-02-17, 22:01   Link #329
Terminator98
*Author

Ah, that's problematic yeah. Not even a camera? If you set the settings right, can be equal to a scanner.
Old 2011-02-17, 22:12   Link #330
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I've got a phone camera and an expensive one that my Dad uses. I guess I could use that, but even then, the lines wouldn't be as defined as in a scan, so computer-coloring wouldn't work too well, so I assume.
Old 2011-02-17, 22:20   Link #331
JamesEdwards
ANTI-Nonsense

Send a message via AIM to JamesEdwards
Quote:
Drew up the four little terrorists. Not happy about it, yet again.

Spoiler for Gomorahh Terrorist Representatives:
Wow, Asuras... I think you can blame our friend, Terminator, for bringing up the reference, but I think you just got painted as a lesson in life within the For Answer-verse. If you don't want 'em there, I understand, but considering how grim dark they are, I don't really see 'em flying well in Babylon's sacred order of Canon, unless you decide to do your own fanfic that has nods here and there to the rest of us.

Me? I welcome nutcases like these guys with open arms, and will enjoy squeezing every last drop of red truth out of 'em. Such trials are necessary, after all, to decide who will guide the destiny of Mankind.
Old 2011-02-17, 22:27   Link #332
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEdwards View Post
Wow, Asuras... I think you can blame our friend, Terminator, for bringing up the reference, but I think you just got painted as a lesson in life within the For Answer-verse. If you don't want 'em there, I understand, but considering how grim dark they are, I don't really see 'em flying well in Babylon's sacred order of Canon, unless you decide to do your own fanfic that has nods here and there to the rest of us.

Me? I welcome nutcases like these guys with open arms, and will enjoy squeezing every last drop of red truth out of 'em. Such trials are necessary, after all, to decide who will guide the destiny of Mankind.
Preposterously confused am I.

Do you mean to say that they're too dark to fly with the happier characters and situations Babylon presents? That's what I'm getting, but I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEdwards View Post
but I think you just got painted as a lesson in life within the For Answer-verse.
This is what really threw me off. I don't understand.

They're not necessarily nut cases, but they have their quirks. Vivian is shy as a freaking ceolocanth. Claire is an in-your-face jackass. Veronica has a superiority complex. And Sam can barely speak properly, studdering and quivering all over the damn place. If you want to use them, go ahead.
Old 2011-02-17, 22:53   Link #333
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Yeah they'd probably exist in some modified form. After all, Celestial Being had 2 sides at first, so that's Shooting Star on one side and Gomorah on the other. =D
Old 2011-02-17, 22:57   Link #334
Asuras
Dictadere~!

They aren't Celestial Being!!!
Old 2011-02-17, 22:58   Link #335
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
KARASAWA reference ftw. XD
Gee, with the ammount of people sent to protect him, I feel Ichika's gonna feel rather... hmm, how can I describe that?
Not so much as protect him but ensure his survival so Empyrean can do a proper deduction to "Why can't men use IS, except for the these "new" pilots...cyborg mods, gene mods, what is the silver bullet to allowing guys to interface with IS?"
Old 2011-02-18, 02:05   Link #336
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Probably the last time I edit the description on IS in massive scale...and I decided to revamped the weapon type(light,medium,heavy and...well,shoulder weapon,because "colossus" is just too much)
Spoiler for The character:

Spoiler for IS:Bushwacker:

To melee IS user,should I downgrade "DeathStrike" even more?
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 02:48   Link #337
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
They aren't Celestial Being!!!
You didn't deny it the first time it was mentioned.

Comparisons aside, I was intending for Gomorrah and Shooting Star to be uneasy allies at first, then ultimately breaking into conflict.
Old 2011-02-18, 06:49   Link #338
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
No I don't believe so. Derailing canon usually means doing things that either directly contradict an explicit scene on the anime, or doing something that has such severe repercussions that canon scenes will be affected. Ed battling Yamada will have little effect I believe.
Oh come on we're clearly destroying canon here already male students, a dozen new persoanl IS, villain groups sprouting like weeds. We're sticking to the established back story by and large and working within technical limits set out by the universe, but let's not try and pass off a duck as a cow. We left behind canon LONG ago.

Quote:

You could say while the US military IS program was developed with tons of money and research, the Foundation Gladiator IS program was baptised with fire. I mean, after battling Asuras' Gonorrhea terrorists, Saintess' Sons of Jemiah Islamiah () and then Phantom Task, you've got a lot of solid data.
Maybe, maybe, or maybe some people just know that being underestimated isn't necessarily a bad thing...

But that's all I'm going to say about that for now.

Instead I'll drop this which is my second and probably last OC I have a few others, but I don't normally profile villains before they're introduced as I think that tends to spoil half the fun. So yeah Catherine O’Donnell.

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 07:23   Link #339
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Yeah well... Being in denial helps slow the slippery slope.

I haven't struck US off the chart. Guess what happened when someone did, and bombed their little port? Data is one thing, constantly being forced to pay for an endless guerilla war means funds not being dumped into R&D. And there's also the Omega Division constantly reminding us of the US foreign intervention policy.

In before someone comparing the US IS vs Foundation IS (gen 2.5 ones, not the spacey Gladiator Stratos) like the M16 vs AK47 debates of old.

And I must be blind, because when I see you and Canada I was hoping to find a character full of Canadian jokes, but I don't really see it at a glance.

---Intelligence redacted - FALSE ALARM ---

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-02-18 at 09:37.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 09:20   Link #340
Terminator98
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Oh come on we're clearly destroying canon here already male students, a dozen new persoanl IS, villain groups sprouting like weeds. We're sticking to the established back story by and large and working within technical limits set out by the universe, but let's not try and pass off a duck as a cow. We left behind canon LONG ago.

Maybe, maybe, or maybe some people just know that being underestimated isn't necessarily a bad thing...

But that's all I'm going to say about that for now.

Instead I'll drop this which is my second and probably last OC I have a few others, but I don't normally profile villains before they're introduced as I think that tends to spoil half the fun. So yeah Catherine O’Donnell.
OC List updated (Added Catherine and Bushwacker's updated info)

Depends on what your conception of leaving Cannon is. The "No Other Man" rule being bypassed isn't really leaving Cannon. We have no idea why Ichika can be piloting an IS. We also have no idea if the author will make it possible for man to operate IS later. Thus, we are "projecting" our thoughts, and are already imagining ways around.

As long as your character has a viable and sensible explanation to why he can pilot an IS, it isn't derailing canon. You just need to make sure that the facts you create don't turn the original story upside down.

But yeah, different people, different thoughts.

Quote:
Yeah well... Being in denial helps slow the slippery slope.

I haven't struck US off the chart. Guess what happened when someone did, and bombed their little port? Data is one thing, constantly being forced to pay for an endless guerilla war means funds not being dumped into R&D. And there's also the Omega Division constantly reminding us of the US foreign intervention policy.

In before someone comparing the US IS vs Foundation IS (gen 2.5 ones, not the spacey Gladiator Stratos) like the M16 vs AK47 debates of old.

And I must be blind, because when I see you and Canada I was hoping to find a character full of Canadian jokes, but I don't really see it at a glance.

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Inspired by Saintess' rogue forces

Spoiler for Chastity Engines:
Edit: Whoo, Chifuyu sword action ftw! Smexy teachers.

The thing is, I think we might be having TOO many evil corporations sprouting up. One or two should be enough, with the background companies that each character originates from being taken care off in our own seperate fan-fics (I'll take care of Omega Division's shady stuff and elaborate clearly on Enrique and Sophia).

Of course, we have to mention the companies if we make other people's chars appear, or we could just say that "it's so secret we don't talk about it in this story. plz read Gundam Astray/OOP/Wonderful Side stories if you want to know more about them.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now, my next post should contain the first three chapters of my fan-fic. Will keep the index in a google doc that I'll update constantly... You might perhaps get some more char biographies in the end (well, when the char gets revealed that is...)

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest