AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2017-02-09, 22:40   Link #2041
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Unrelated but apparently an artist who drew a Rem NTR doujin had his house set on fire, had his 2 cats die in said fire, was hospitalized by said fire and now his hard disk is dead.
God really likes Rem guys...
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 21:48   Link #2042
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Unrelated but apparently an artist who drew a Rem NTR doujin had his house set on fire, had his 2 cats die in said fire, was hospitalized by said fire and now his hard disk is dead.
God really likes Rem guys...
Shit.

I'm not exactly a fan of NTR, but no one deserves that.
Old 2017-02-15, 01:53   Link #2043
BladeMancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Shit.

I'm not exactly a fan of NTR, but no one deserves that.
Not even kidding, but the things that survived in his house were 2 copies of that Rem NTR doujin...
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
Old 2017-02-17, 12:36   Link #2044
BladeMancer

Oh my god
god won't stop punishing the poor artist, the guys got the japanese cold now
Old 2017-02-21, 05:16   Link #2045
tuckersister

What are the chances for S2?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 05:28   Link #2046
RDNexus

If there are any chances, it won't be anytime soon.
The Anime blazed through 9 of the currently 11 released volumes, so it's gonna take a nice while for the LN to have enough material for a new season.
And, most surely, the WN won't be taken into account for a possible Season2.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 15:39   Link #2047
Mizo

Good new all the author tweeted that he will start updating the WN YAY no more waiting but maybe he will be slower this time since he still busy
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 19:43   Link #2048
BladeMancer

So from what I could gather, we finally get Sehkmets backstory. Quite chilling...
Old 2017-02-22, 06:00   Link #2049
tuckersister

No wonder she is the strongest of the witches, despite being lazy. I wonder if Subaru will meet her again in a future arc. Looking forward in see her picture when it comes out. I really want to see the seven witches again.
Old 2017-02-22, 15:13   Link #2050
Applehell

New WN chapter is out!

Also Arc 4 is almost fully translated, but the other who's doing it besides TranslationChicken.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-23, 14:01   Link #2051
Applehell

Spoiler for Arc 6 Ch 25-26 summary:

From the wiki. Aside from that more of the witches back story has been reaveled. Sekhmet and Daphne's pages have been updated with them.
Old 2017-02-24, 21:03   Link #2052
Applehell

Spoiler for Arc 6 Ch 27-28 summary:

Now it was Carmilia story was told in Ch 27.
http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Carmilla

Here are the links and summaries for Sekhmet and Daphne's backstories from the previous chapters:
http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Sekhmet
http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Daphne

Preview of Carmilia's (aka the Witch of Lust) LN design
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Volume 12's cover, really liking Meili's new design.
Images

Last edited by Applehell; 2017-02-25 at 10:19.
Old 2017-02-25, 09:18   Link #2053
tuckersister

Still no picture of Sekhmet. Maybe save the best for last. Which one of the witches makes sick jokes?
Old 2017-02-25, 21:03   Link #2054
Applehell

Eh I remember anyone like that. Echidna would probably closets I guess. She likes messing with Subaru.
Old 2017-02-26, 20:06   Link #2055
tuckersister

Yeah, Echidna is one of the few witches that has the closest relationship with Subaru.

Someone give me the idea of introducing a speedster enemy that would be after Subaru after a certain point. Speedster is so fast that it's a moving light when it run. And most importantly...it can outrun magic. I guess it would be okay as long as the character is well written. I bet a speedster in Re:zero will be scary as hell if written in a certain well.

I do agree that Subaru repeated use of his ability will inadvertently back to bite him in the ass. My idea was his repeated use of Returns by Death slowly manifests an entity of his own doing. Every time he dies and use his ability, the entity will keep get stronger. Anyway, that's my idea.
Old 2017-02-27, 09:35   Link #2056
BlackCockDown
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I do agree that Subaru repeated use of his ability will inadvertently back to bite him in the ass. My idea was his repeated use of Returns by Death slowly manifests an entity of his own doing. Every time he dies and use his ability, the entity will keep get stronger. Anyway, that's my idea.
There's a chance that with every death instead of going back in time to fix things he merely goes to another alternate dimension (hence leaving the previous world in ruins). This was what ruined him in the 2nd trial of Arc 4.

And he also speculates that he's seeing a clearer image of Satella in his recent demises, and that the day where he sees the full image would be the day his death is permanent.
BlackCockDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 20:34   Link #2057
tuckersister

Thanks for clarifying. I really thought there would some creature stalking Subaru that only he can see. A wraith would be perfect. The creature would appear and disappear under certain circumstances (doesn't chase him all day).

Anyway, nice to see the web novel progressing. I really want the witches to return especially Echidna(Omega) since she is currently in the living world. I wonder what she's been up to during the volumes.
Old 2017-03-02, 11:21   Link #2058
Applehell

First images of Heinkel and Joshua.
Images
Old 2017-03-03, 07:30   Link #2059
BlackCockDown
Disabled By Request

Lol one of them isn't alive cough
BlackCockDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-03, 08:43   Link #2060
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Someone give me the idea of introducing a speedster enemy that would be after Subaru after a certain point. Speedster is so fast that it's a moving light when it run. And most importantly...it can outrun magic. I guess it would be okay as long as the character is well written. I bet a speedster in Re:zero will be scary as hell if written in a certain well.
- Especially if the Speedster can run fast enough that he can go back in time and undo whatever good Subaru has done. You would have to make the speedster pretty smart, though. Unlike Subaru who resets once he dies, if the speedster does something stupid and tries to go back in time he could end up getting killed if he doesn't plan it out.

Even better: the speedster's goal is the same as Subaru's: Ensuring Emilia becomes the king. So the speedster will work with him at some times and against him at others, but still be working to his own ends.

...yeah, you need only look at my avatar and see why I love this idea.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, not harem, reborn, thriller, time travel, webnovel