AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-01, 01:04   Link #10641
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - What boggles me is the change in the job system. Apparently, males can only get blue collar jobs and females tend to get picked for more complicated jobs. How the hell did having a mini mecha change how one should get picked for work? Being a pilot does not make you a good lawyer/businessman/doctor!?
WHy do you ask me? ask the author.

Just kidding, as I said, I also fix that in the Sacred Twins. Only in Japan such stupid things happens, and that Issue will be brought once again in a Cabinet convention ("Waste of human resources" they said). That's how Dan get a scolarship in prestigious engineering school, even if it's in Singapore...

Quote:
Man, Tatenashi's hard to freaking get! She has next to no reason for liking Ichika but she says "Be a man I can fall in love with" even during early V6.
LOL, that's why I wonder if she could be shipped with irish, or any of our OC for that matter....
Old 2011-12-01, 01:10   Link #10642
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I doubt the entire world is like this. America has economy troubles along with many other countries so I doubt their idiotic enough to turn away workers based on gender. Besides, it's not like everyone's stupid enough to shaft an entire gender based on one machine

Why do you think Karon takes her place in most of the drafts now? Besides, I was planning to ship him with Kanzashi but I didn't want to take anyone else from Ichika's harem. Tatenashi will have to get character development but readers might call her OOC
Old 2011-12-01, 01:12   Link #10643
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Why not? You mean the one where Dan went to engineering school IN SPACE? That one, while dark, isn't as Grim and awful as the MuvLuv inspired one.
I dunno which one, I just started spinning crack based on what you've said in the past and then the pic you made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
EDIT: also will fix a mistype, it's "Joaquim Raffles", not "Joaquim Rafless"
Nonono, keep it! I like the Engrish of it.

Quote:
@ Meistah - Can you think of a trap for Maximillian? Non-lethal and possibly ironic mind you.
Not off the top of my head... I'll try later.Meanwhile feel free to come up with something urself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: Hm, let me acces my inner crack!

Meditation position* Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Muv Luv IS version with BETA invasion? If you don't know what it is, please wiki it.

Knowing you guys though, you probably have cooked it up already...

What about a megacrossover? Tabane invents a dimension hopping machine, something goes wrong, and every single protagonist in every alternate universe gets swapped with themselves of another dimension?

And so, a Death Note wielding Irish, a Soul Reaper/Shinigami (if you favor that iteration) Kyuukai, and a guntoting Orimura X of Liberty City show up on the academy...

While normal Irish is sent to where you fancy, Kyuukai is sent to Heaven- I mean, the Dog Days universe, and Ichika lands in a bathroom stall... On a certain spaceship called the Archangel as it heads to battle with an organization named ZAFT...

My inner crack, you never cease to fail me.
How about try all the above, but make it so that its as if all of it were in the same universe all along? >:3

*hides notes regarding the original Karonverse*
Old 2011-12-01, 01:15   Link #10644
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Why is Karon so chaste? Usually people have a reason for being so and tend to be either just clueless or asexual.

Also, does Karon have a specific type of guy she likes? Older/Younger, Quiet/Talkative, Strong/Weak, etc etc.

Side note - How would all of that take place in the same world?
Old 2011-12-01, 01:15   Link #10645
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I doubt the entire world is like this. America has economy troubles along with many other countries so I doubt their idiotic enough to turn away workers based on gender. Besides, it's not like everyone's stupid enough to shaft an entire gender based on one machine
Yeah, indeed.

Quote:
Why do you think Karon takes her place in most of the drafts now? Besides, I was planning to ship him with Kanzashi but I didn't want to take anyone else from Ichika's harem. Tatenashi will have to get character development but readers might call her OOC
How about Platonic Life Partners, two people of opposite genders with bond and trust putting each other is coomparable, or even superior to that of love interest, but share no lust or romantic vibe. :3
Old 2011-12-01, 01:21   Link #10646
Eratas123

@ Senpai - No lust? Need I remind you what happens whenever Tatenashi shows up on the novel? No lust or perversions would be even more OOC.

Tatenashi pairing with him won't be seen as canon defilement since she's the only girl with NO chance with Ichika. Hell, anime readers might assume she's another OC I just need to find a way to make their relationship development realistic. Besides, if all else fails, there's still IKaron
Old 2011-12-01, 01:27   Link #10647
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - No lust? Need I remind you what happens whenever Tatenashi shows up on the novel? No lust or perversions would be even more OOC.
I was talking from irish' perspective, but that would appl to almost everyone....

Quote:
Tatenashi pairing with him won't be seen as canon defilement since she's the only girl with NO chance with Ichika. Hell, anime readers might assume she's another OC I just need to find a way to make their relationship development realistic. Besides, if all else fails, there's still IKaron
I'm not talking about that, that's why you had to consider the relationship between them and everyone so you can judge.
Old 2011-12-01, 01:32   Link #10648
Eratas123

@ Senpai - IKaron is a case of love redeems since Karon doesn't receive character development since she's already optimistic and likeable. The only arguments they have are based on their views on the IS.

Tatenashi and Irish is more of a case of mutual character development and attraction since their romance has plenty of ups and downs due to their conflicting personalities and actions. Irish calls her out on her actions and she calls him out on not being able to let go of the past and letting it dictate his life.

Sorry for asking, but which do you think fits more?

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-12-01 at 01:50.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 01:56   Link #10649
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

As I said, I haven't yet to grasp Tatenahsi's character (the reason of my prejudice), I can't comment about that really. But I promise I'll tell once I get it.
Old 2011-12-01, 01:59   Link #10650
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Not really much to get: Girl who's a tease, not a Yandere, playful but serious when necessary, and extremely strong both in and out of the unit. Seems to love her sister but afraid of her rejecting her.
Old 2011-12-01, 02:05   Link #10651
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Not really much to get: Girl who's a tease, not a Yandere, playful but serious when necessary, and extremely strong both in and out of the unit. Seems to love her sister but afraid of her rejecting her.
Lol, now I wonder about that.... both of them is cheerful enough to create a contrast. But I'm more concerned about Karon's development than pairing her with Irish or something like that, I'm very sure Meister had SOMETHING about that hidden in his draft.
Old 2011-12-01, 02:11   Link #10652
Eratas123

@ Senpai - He did plan something like that (making her a chess master defector from decadence) but he changed her real personality (and chest size) to fit Vandam's idealistic and somewhat cracky theme. Now she's the genki girl who keepz giving Risells headaches

Just thought of a plan for both Ichika and Irish: How about the two of them work together to help make the Sarashiki sisters make up? Would explain why Kanzashi likes Ichika and why Tatenashi gets more attached to Irish. Two birds with one stone
Old 2011-12-01, 02:25   Link #10653
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - He did plan something like that (making her a chess master defector from decadence) but he changed her real personality (and chest size) to fit Vandam's idealistic and somewhat cracky theme. Now she's the genki girl who keepz giving Risells headaches
Hmm, I thought it was Karon's willingness to sacrifice herself, but I can be wrong.

Quote:
Just thought of a plan for both Ichika and Irish: How about the two of them work together to help make the Sarashiki sisters make up? Would explain why Kanzashi likes Ichika and why Tatenashi gets more attached to Irish. Two birds with one stone
That would be.... catasthropic.
Old 2011-12-01, 02:32   Link #10654
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Vandam is running on bright light and crack No disasters here

Also, what do you mean by catastrophic? It would make more sense for both siblings to make an effort to reconcile rather than just one of them. Both protags have a reason for doing this. Being friendly and helpful (Ichika) to worrying it'll affect performance (Irish). Besides, are you telling me both siblings going on a day off to hang out as sisters qould be a waste of time? I'm not just focusing on the guys but also the girls.
Old 2011-12-01, 02:36   Link #10655
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Also, what do you mean by catastrophic? It would make more sense for both siblings to make an effort to reconcile rather than just one of them. Both protags have a reason for doing this. Being friendly and helpful (Ichika) to worrying it'll affect performance (Irish). Besides, are you telling me both siblings going on a day off to hang out as sisters qould be a waste of time? I'm not just focusing on the guys but also the girls.
I mean considering their personality, it'll need effort just to connect their plan, this what happens in rela life, and fiction tend to exaggerate it (whether for fun or for tension/ drama). If they can go smooth liek that, then there's no point, and it's really canon defilement considering Canon situation.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-12-01 at 02:57.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 02:46   Link #10656
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Karon is clueless about her preference in men. Just never thought about it.

The chest thing is that she wants to be cute, and she does not want to be called a boy. Hence too big and too small ruffles her up. Too big is less of a trouble, and in my fanon she's not as conscious unless I want her to react. Whereas every word from Irish makes her sound masculine.

Right now, how I intend to take her character is up in the air. She's the optimistic center of the ST@RS, and she Incubates the other idols and IS, furthering their development. While the original plan called for her to be to be overcompensating for the loss of her brother, that has now changed to her realizing that being positive all the time can backfire (Tabane Elevator/Houki arc). The result of that waits to be seen, as this is all the way in the middle of ST@RS season 3.
Old 2011-12-01, 03:30   Link #10657
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How is it any more canon defilement than having Irish be there at all? Also, I never sais they solve their problems during that one date, they don't, what I'm saying is it would be refreshing for both to actually make the effort despite their little fued to try and reconcile.

Problems can't be solved over one event. There needs to be development and time for noth to get along again. Neither will be buddy buddy with each other agter this one day but they won't be as cold either.

Besides, Madoka in canon tried to kill Ichika and cuts herself when she imagines she's hurting Chifuyu. How is turning her into a big brother worshipper Kuudere not canon defilement either?

@ Meistah - So she's the normal positive girly girl who hates being called a boy then? ....interesting

*Prepares sets of flat and boy jokes for Karon*

Irish: Why are you wearing a skirt like that? It would be better to wear pants in order to maximize movement. Besides, we both look the same in that area anyway. Also, you might want to take off your bra in case it gets grabbed by an opponent. It's not like you need it considering your lack of- What are doing with that gauntlet!?

*WHAM*
Old 2011-12-01, 03:36   Link #10658
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That's exactly what I mean, it's just that you assumed that I thought it was useless. I never said that aren't I? I Apologize for not clearing the message, instead I go my usual way: being an ignorant ass.

(As for sacred Twins, it's really a biggest piece of Canon Defilement/ Character Derailment & butchering in I.S. fanon verse, it was stated exactly in the first two chapter to warn the reader )
Old 2011-12-01, 03:45   Link #10659
Eratas123

@ Senpai - It's even possible that their two efforts backfire and cause them to make their relationship worse. Besides, it's easier to swallow them slowly but surely getting along rather than Ichika bulldozing them to do it with his usual brand of harem hero justice

Also gives more of a reason for Kanzashi to like Ichika other than being her knight in shining armor and Irish to show he's not just a jerkass anti-hero to but an actual person.

Any stories with OC's break canon already, we just make sure we don't do it too much and stay as faithful to the facts of the story as possible

Side note - Re-writing Ran's scenario in daydreams, what do you think of this: Ran is as mean to Ichika as she was to Dan, both hang out more and more but her attitude only changes slightly, School field trip to the mountain comes and she gets injured when she falls off a cliff, Ichika rescues her and promises he won't say anything about her needing his help, blushing and signs of attraction show.

Anything to add/change?
Old 2011-12-01, 03:52   Link #10660
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - It's even possible that their two efforts backfire and cause them to make their relationship worse. Besides, it's easier to swallow them slowly but surely getting along rather than Ichika bulldozing them to do it with his usual brand of harem hero justice

Also gives more of a reason for Kanzashi to like Ichika other than being her knight in shining armor and Irish to show he's not just a jerkass anti-hero to but an actual person.
Lol, the bolded part was exactly what happens to Tatenashi's 'plan' for to get closer to Kanzashi.

Also, Ichika's dynamic entry when it comes to fixing relationship? Seriously?! That won't fit Shadowverse... wait that name has been used by a Nanoha fan-verse.

Quote:
Side note - Re-writing Ran's scenario in daydreams, what do you think of this: Ran is as mean to Ichika as she was to Dan, both hang out more and more but her attitude only changes slightly, School field trip to the mountain comes and she gets injured when she falls off a cliff, Ichika rescues her and promises he won't say anything about her needing his help, blushing and signs of attraction show.

Anything to add/change?
I don't think Ran would be mean to ichika, but logical for her to be indifferent/ cold toward him. Or not admitting that he deserves the title of "Guy that I love at first sight". (she shown a sign of tsundere anyway ).

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest