AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Mai-Otome Character Do You Hate The Most?
Nina Wong 12 4.69%
Erstin Ho 9 3.52%
Mashiro Windbloom 12 4.69%
Arika Yumemiya 19 7.42%
Shizuru Viola 8 3.13%
Irina Woods 1 0.39%
Natsuki Kruger 2 0.78%
Juliet Nao Zhang 0 0%
Haruka Armitage 1 0.39%
Sergey Wong 61 23.83%
Tomoe Marguerite 74 28.91%
Nagi Dai Artai 26 10.16%
Miya Clochette 11 4.30%
Other (list below) 20 7.81%
Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-12, 13:36   Link #81
KaichouFujino
Tea Addict
*Artist

I voted for Tomoe. Even though her character entertained me for some reason.
Old 2007-12-12, 16:38   Link #82
pinhead
Hellraiser

You forgot Shiho... I cant stand her...
Old 2007-12-18, 10:52   Link #83
Yibba
Summer princess

Dont like Sergay!! hmp!
Old 2007-12-18, 14:58   Link #84
KaichouFujino
Tea Addict
*Artist

I like Sergay actually... Oo... Don't know why, but I do. And as for Shiho, she was just too funny in Mai-Otome. The whole Maki-Maki thing had me laughing.
Old 2008-01-05, 03:51   Link #85
Naja_Raja

Even though Tomoe is evil I had to vote for Miya. Miya was a spineless crybaby and I tend to like those the least.

Omg, WHO could hate Shizuru?!
Old 2008-01-05, 09:25   Link #86
Teresa/Clare1415
Yuri Fangirl

Hmmm.... Sergay. He was a good character before Arika and Nina fell in love with him. Then he became the 'loli-pimp-pedo'. Tomoe is an interesting character. (Especially in the Zwei series) That's why I don't hate her.
Old 2008-01-05, 10:24   Link #87
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naja_Raja View Post
Omg, WHO could hate Shizuru?!
*raises hand* Didn't vote for her though, Erstin was much much worse.
Old 2008-01-05, 17:23   Link #88
Naja_Raja

Chie and Shizuru are such players, lol. They're great. Erstin was good in the Manga (sans the ULTIMATE BUST IMPACT which made me lol), but you're right. She's pretty useless in the anime.
Old 2008-01-07, 14:03   Link #89
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale

I've voted for Tomoe, but all things considered Erstin was also one of my least favored ones (with Miya).
Too good, too kawaii, too sweet, too perfect, the one that everyone like, virgin. To be sanctified she only missed to be killed and, not surprisingly, that happened too. Also, it was her best friend who killed her, the girl who, incidentally, was on the road to become the second Big Bad of the show.
They could have drawn Erstin with a halo...
Old 2008-01-08, 19:16   Link #90
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Tomoe and Sergay. But heck, I feel sorry for Sergay.
Old 2008-01-10, 07:18   Link #91
nowe1989

I don't hate Sergay but i don't like him either. He is the most boring character in Mai Otome to me.
Old 2008-01-10, 16:04   Link #92
Misunne

Sergey Wong. The only character that I dislike in this anime xD
Old 2008-01-13, 08:36   Link #93
Tsubaki23
Glomp no Jutsu master

Send a message via AIM to Tsubaki23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I am probably going to get slaughtered by her many fans, but.... *activates Barrier Jacket*

Erstin.

Tomoe is an evil critter, I know. It's in her personallity to be evil. Erstin, however, is this kind girl, and I simply cannot fathom why she would betray her best friends for something as futile as 'my daddy wants it' especially when she doesn't want it herself! She's old enough to no longer be dependant on parents (hell, she hasn't seen them in years) and she damn well can make her own decicions.
It was a bit more complicated then "my daddy wants it" , The ENTIRE Ho family had allied with the Schwartz. Smith himself said that Erstin was raised since birth to be a Slave Lord. Most families encourage there children in someway, Erstin's basically wanted her to die.

As for her willingness to betray her friends, Erstin was NOT taking the fight with Arika seriously, if so, she would have killed her while she down.
Old 2008-01-13, 08:51   Link #94
Tsubaki23
Glomp no Jutsu master

And here's my vote.

Nina.

Yes you heard right, Nina Wong. I really dislike her. Well I don't hate her, but in terms of personality, I'd take Arika over Nina any day.

Seriously? Do people like cold characters with a stack of issues? Because that's what Nina is to me.
Old 2008-01-17, 23:20   Link #95
Blik

Send a message via ICQ to Blik
Quote:
Seriously? Do people like cold characters with a stack of issues? Because that's what Nina is to me.
Seriously, I do)) I like cold, calm people especially when they're volcano-like inside O_o
---
back to subject: I hate that maki-maki girl - Shiho ... I wish I could just skip all episodes with her %)
Old 2008-01-18, 09:34   Link #96
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubaki23 View Post
It was a bit more complicated then "my daddy wants it" , The ENTIRE Ho family had allied with the Schwartz. Smith himself said that Erstin was raised since birth to be a Slave Lord. Most families encourage there children in someway, Erstin's basically wanted her to die.

As for her willingness to betray her friends, Erstin was NOT taking the fight with Arika seriously, if so, she would have killed her while she down.
The 'my daddy wants it' was an exhageration. Still, it doesn't excuse the crying, emo, writing letters and actually feeling sorry for fighting part. If you don't want to fight, don't fight. If you want to fight, fight. But going 'oh, boo-hoo I don't want this but I'm still doing this because I was raised to do this despite spending more years being loved around the people I'm supposed to kill then being loved by my familly who want me to kill them' does not endear me. Had Erstin been fully convinced in her cause, and shown a fierce determination, I'd have prefered that any day.
Old 2008-01-18, 11:47   Link #97
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Well...

Between Nina, Arika, Tomoe, Sergay and Shizuru...
Don't know who to pick.

They both get on my nerves for their own reasons.
And from the list, Tomoe is to me the less irritating character.

I'm glad Erstin didn't get ressurected.
I'm glad also that Shizuru and Sergay just make cameo in Zwei.
(Well, Shizuru vas more present in OAV 1, but still...)
Old 2008-01-18, 23:35   Link #98
Tsubaki23
Glomp no Jutsu master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
The 'my daddy wants it' was an exhageration. Still, it doesn't excuse the crying, emo, writing letters and actually feeling sorry for fighting part. If you don't want to fight, don't fight. If you want to fight, fight. But going 'oh, boo-hoo I don't want this but I'm still doing this because I was raised to do this despite spending more years being loved around the people I'm supposed to kill then being loved by my familly who want me to kill them' does not endear me. Had Erstin been fully convinced in her cause, and shown a fierce determination, I'd have prefered that any day.
More years? At what age do students enroll at Garderobe, I was under the impression that it was around the age of 14. Meaning that Erstin didn't spend YEARS with them, she spent at most, a year or two.
Old 2008-01-18, 23:53   Link #99
Ippikiookami
One of many ShizNat fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubaki23 View Post
At what age do students enroll at Garderobe, I was under the impression that it was around the age of 14.
Yep, they enroll at around 14 and spend 2 years training (1 as Coral and 1 as Pearl) until they graduate around 16.
Old 2008-01-19, 00:25   Link #100
Tsubaki23
Glomp no Jutsu master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippikiookami View Post
Yep, they enroll at around 14 and spend 2 years training (1 as Coral and 1 as Pearl) until they graduate around 16.
Woot.. I was right on that.
Closed Thread