AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-14, 23:54   Link #10801
lovecakecookies

100th emperor?? are you assuming Lulu doesn't make it alive or renounces his throne?
Old 2008-09-14, 23:55   Link #10802
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
They could both become Knights of the Rounds for the 100th Emperor I suppose.
Yeah, Knight of Three and Knight of Five and a Half. (Get it. She's half Eleven)
Yeah, bad joke. Sue me.
Old 2008-09-15, 00:38   Link #10803
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
100th emperor?? are you assuming Lulu doesn't make it alive or renounces his throne?
That's pretty much a given. Since he's been such a tyrant the chances of them letting him remain Emperor are impossible. If he doesn't die (and he likely will) then he'll at least have to go into hiding and renounce his throne. He doesn't want to be Emperor anyway.

It's a shame as he could have been a noble Emperor and been the hero to the world but Lelouch was too corrupted by his lifestyle to go that route.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 00:42   Link #10804
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
That's pretty much a given. Since he's been such a tyrant the chances of them letting him remain Emperor are impossible. If he doesn't die (and he likely will) then he'll at least have to go into hiding and renounce his throne. He doesn't want to be Emperor anyway.

It's a shame as he could have been a noble Emperor and been the hero to the world but Lelouch was too corrupted by his lifestyle to go that route.
I'm pretty sure that he intended to have the lineage die or go with him to the grave. I mean he pretty much geassed his sibilings to go do other work. If he wiped out the nobility then there's little point to an emperor after his work is done.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 01:18   Link #10805
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Yeah, Knight of Three and Knight of Five and a Half. (Get it. She's half Eleven)
then she's gonna be Knight of Half (CC: half pizza...NOOOOOOOOOO)

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 02:22   Link #10806
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
They could both become Knights of the Rounds for the 100th Emperor I suppose.
Let me remind you again that there would be NO emperor after Lelouch. THe monarchy is already dead, and Britannia would be a full democratic country after Lelouch steps down or die
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 02:27   Link #10807
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Let me remind you again that there would be NO emperor after Lelouch. THe monarchy is already dead, and Britannia would be a full democratic country after Lelouch steps down or die
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Monarchy ftw!!!!
Old 2008-09-15, 02:29   Link #10808
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Monarchy ftw!!!!
Tell that to Lelouch. He destroyed it in one swift order
Old 2008-09-15, 02:29   Link #10809
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
It's more likely that Britannia, now lacking a proper line of succession and indeed any form of governmental body whatsoever, would fall apart in the absence of an Emperor. The UFN would then step in to pick up the pieces. They'd never be a threat again.
Old 2008-09-15, 02:35   Link #10810
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It's more likely that Britannia, now lacking a proper line of succession and indeed any form of governmental body whatsoever, would fall apart in the absence of an Emperor. The UFN would then step in to pick up the pieces. They'd never be a threat again.
That would have been the reason why he did not agree to the UFN in the first place. He knew that they are not threat anymore
Old 2008-09-15, 02:46   Link #10811
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
wow
i just watched the subbed version and i have to say kallen is really deadset on getting to lelouch herself (to the point of being reckless)
she comments on how if SHE can defeat lelouch then everything is over
and she later goes past the lines to try and get to him (xing-ke tells her to pull back)
its a good sign since she spends so much time trying to get to him that its likely that she is only in the get to him mind frame without prepering mentaly to do what needs to be done ONCE she gets there
Old 2008-09-15, 03:54   Link #10812
equinox822

Spends so much time trying to get to him? Jesus. Is it not one of the basic tactics the eliminate the command to cripple the forces? She is merely seeking the swiftest way to end the conflict, with as few losses as possible on the BK side. Do you honestly think that she might reconcile with Lelouch after he blew up a volcano, killing most of the BK members and almost killing her father-figure? What we see in the preview is how it's going to be. She is about to kill Lelouch believing that it ends everything right there. C.C. or Suzaku will intervene, giving Lelouch the opportunity to get away.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 03:57   Link #10813
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
Spends so much time trying to get to him? Jesus. Is it not one of the basic tactics the eliminate the command to cripple the forces? She is merely seeking the swiftest way to end the conflict, with as few losses as possible on the BK side. Do you honestly think that she might reconcile with Lelouch after he blew up a volcano, killing most of the BK members and almost killing her father-figure?
The fact is there. Kallen loves him = She will never be able to kill him, and in the next turn, she will probably be interrupted...again.

She needs to figure the truth, all her devellopment was made to this, and her gum line...
I wish we could already be Sunday...

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 03:59   Link #10814
equinox822

Her gumline is to C.C. intervening to save Lelouch's arse, or Gino dying to save her, possibly taking a fatal blow launched by Suzaku in her stead. She will do what she thinks will save her comrades, Ougi, Tamaki etc. ie, her family.
Old 2008-09-15, 04:00   Link #10815
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
The fact is there. Kallen loves him = She will never be able to kill him, and in the next turn, she will probably be interrupted...again.

She needs to figure the truth, all her devellopment was made to this, and her gum line...
Damn, you can say that again. I am so excited like i was for epi 13. Sunday needs to come faster.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 04:02   Link #10816
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Her gumline is to C.C. intervening to save Lelouch's arse, or Gino dying to save her, possibly taking a fatal blow launched by Suzaku in her stead. She will do what she thinks will save her comrades, Ougi, Tamaki etc. ie, her family.
your really out to start a fight today arent you
on every motherfucking thread from the looks of things
Old 2008-09-15, 04:04   Link #10817
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:

No fan would know Kallen better than a Kallen fan. And blade's right, you're obviously trying to start a fight.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 04:06   Link #10818
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

Can't agree more. You're jumping on conclusions equinox, and you refuse to take into consideration all the development that happened this season and what Taniguchi said about Kallen's feelings.

And no way her gumline is to CC when the climax of her character devloppment has been around Lelouch's feelings for her.
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 04:08   Link #10819
equinox822

One does not need to have cancer to know the symptoms. You don't need to be a Kallen fan to draw accurate conclusions on how her character operates. Ougi, Tamaki and the rest of the BK are the closest thing to a family she had. Go from there.
Old 2008-09-15, 04:09   Link #10820
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

rewatched the preview
its not doubt she's on the avalon (you can see the shinkiro in the background) which means this happens early in the ep
before the fight with suzaku
so it all depends if she gets answers from lelouch or if she tries to kill him without asking any quesions