AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-11, 22:58   Link #1141
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Yeah, it feels kind of......incomplete , especially since even Index met Accelerator and LO met Touma. But then again, it will probably lead to a more dramatic "reunion" later on (if there is one).
Old 2009-12-11, 23:27   Link #1142
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

On that note.... it seems Accelerator didn't know the Index that Eiwas told him is the same Index he had met.

You know what.... if the author have the guts to be really evil... he can do this:

After the fight with Fianma, have Accelerator take over Index's remote control and frocefully extract the information he needs to save Last Order.... without knowing that'll break Index's brain. Then, eventually have him found out what he did to the very person who saved Last Order's life back on volume 13.......

Nah... Accelerator annoyned me as it is already, I realyl don't need him to get even more annoyn.
Old 2009-12-12, 00:05   Link #1143
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
On that note.... it seems Accelerator didn't know the Index that Eiwas told him is the same Index he had met.

You know what.... if the author have the guts to be really evil... he can do this:

After the fight with Fianma, have Accelerator take over Index's remote control and frocefully extract the information he needs to save Last Order.... without knowing that'll break Index's brain. Then, eventually have him found out what he did to the very person who saved Last Order's life back on volume 13.......

Nah... Accelerator annoyned me as it is already, I realyl don't need him to get even more annoyn.
You mean Accelerator's brain right? with those grimoires his brain is going to end burning.
Old 2009-12-12, 04:49   Link #1144
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Ooooh yes, how can I forget that..... then we can make a even worse scenario for Accelerator.
After reading all th original grimoire qithout knowing the consequences, Accelerator out right lose consciousness. Only to wake up to find out his still alive.... as the information from the grimoires has been diluted as it scattered across the Misaka Network.... which also means the Sisters, LO included have their brain fried instead. Then we can have Accelerator goes all suicidal for what he had done.

Nah... that'll be too much emoing.
Old 2009-12-12, 09:53   Link #1145
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Ooooh yes, how can I forget that..... then we can make a even worse scenario for Accelerator.
After reading all th original grimoire qithout knowing the consequences, Accelerator out right lose consciousness. Only to wake up to find out his still alive.... as the information from the grimoires has been diluted as it scattered across the Misaka Network.... which also means the Sisters, LO included have their brain fried instead. Then we can have Accelerator goes all suicidal for what he had done.

The worst scenario can be:
Index' brain broken.
LO and MN' brains fried.
The consecuences will be dangerous... like Touma discovering what Accelerator have donde leading him(Touma) to enter to the dark side.
Old 2009-12-12, 10:07   Link #1146
tsunade666

WHY DOES EVERYBODY HATE THE DARK HERO OF THE STORY? though I didn't like him much either for what he did with the imouto's are unforgivable. Its just his funny when his dealing with LO and the way he fights makes my body shivers while I'm reading it its very CRAZY!

though its really true so far that they didn't meet up yet. I wonder if its all been planned up.
Old 2009-12-12, 10:39   Link #1147
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Probably because, he's the Scrappy to some fans.
Old 2009-12-12, 10:53   Link #1148
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Really? I mean, aside from the Level 6 ugly business, I thought people liked Accelerator for being the dark anti-hero that Touma could never be... In fact the two of them seem to be on the opposite sides of the same coin.
Old 2009-12-12, 11:08   Link #1149
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

and " that network " doesn't exist yet. On this time phrase. Though I'm not sure but maybe its still in developing and its top secret. Like she could get her hands on it.
Actually, I was thinking this was where Doc Frog got the idea to use the Misaka Network to help Accelerator

But no, I'm certain the Misaka Network and the Level 6 project is already in motion, and Kiyama knew about it.

Quote:
Spoiler:
That's what I'm thinking.

Angels are born through the aggregation of supernatural powers, in this case, the collection of AIM fields through the level upper.

Wow, this one episode of railgun foreshadowed many things to come...
Old 2009-12-12, 11:34   Link #1150
tsunade666

even if KIYAMA KNEW ABOUT IT she can't touch it. Its been supervised by the higher ups. Specially Krowley himself. For his future's sake. And just imagine. She's being ignored by anti-skill because of THOSE higher ups. How can she even get her hands on the " NETWORK " but maybe she got the idea from it. Considering she's a proficient on the fields of AIM.

EDIT:

reminds me I'm currently reading vol 14 and just starting with it..... but its rather dull and boring
Spoiler for vol 14:

Fukiyose is one of my favorite.
Old 2009-12-12, 14:45   Link #1151
Used Can

Quote:
It wouldn't be emo if he rips and tears everyone around in a fit of rage.
Old 2009-12-12, 19:04   Link #1152
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
EDIT:

reminds me I'm currently reading vol 14 and just starting with it..... but its rather dull and boring
Spoiler for vol 14:

Fukiyose is one of my favorite.

Actually, that's how it is. The introduction is simple enough, but the story gets bogged down early in the Beginning-Middle. It's only when the crisis starts after midpoint that the story really takes off... And before you know it, you're done with the book
Old 2009-12-12, 20:37   Link #1153
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I can't deny that I am recently getting annoyned by Accelerator. That kid's attitude of not asking help i sseriosuly getting on my nerve, especially in the time he should.
I only see him getting into a worse situation bu volume 20 thanks to his stubborn attitude. He is blibndly fighting things he shouldn't foght, or confronting enemies he can't handle, yet he insist on doing it alone. God, if you don't value your own safety, at least think of LO's safety.
Old 2009-12-12, 22:10   Link #1154
Miraluka
Banned

So, still he can't trust in other people or he still thinks he is "the strongest"?
Old 2009-12-12, 22:23   Link #1155
ykf566

Perhaps its his ego, his always done everything himself his never needed help before, prbly isnt used to getting beat and needing to ask for help.

Parts 4-6 are up on Baka-Tsuki.
Old 2009-12-12, 23:04   Link #1156
tsunade666

His just a lone wolf. He thinks that their is need for others to be involve in his fight. He also believes that he should alone walk his path of darkness. And he still consider mostly about LO. Its most likely his life is been centered on her. Protecting her but his still wild.
Old 2009-12-13, 01:54   Link #1157
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
So, still he can't trust in other people or he still thinks he is "the strongest"?
No, and that even pissed me off even more. If he know he isn't the end all be all monster anymore, why is he still so stubborn?
Gah, I am extremly pissed off when he heads to Russia..... and disconnectd himself from GROUP and Yomigawa.
Seriosuly, Accelerator, you who never have live outside of the Academy City nor any knowledge of Russia, is trying to go there alone with LO who is already uncosncious?? Are you out of your mind?
I hope he learns the harshness fo reality once he gets there. So, Fianma, could you pleeeeaaaase beat Accelerator into pebbles?
Old 2009-12-13, 02:57   Link #1158
tsunade666

The stupid bring LO with him? to russia and much worst LO is stil LO unconscious? I though he just go by himself with the instruction of Aiwass. His nuts.
Old 2009-12-13, 03:29   Link #1159
ykf566

Why exactly is he bring LO anyways? Wouldn't it be safer leaving her with Yomikawa or the doctor?
How does he plan to fight with an unconscious LO anyways....
Old 2009-12-13, 03:32   Link #1160
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykf566 View Post
Parts 4-6 are up on Baka-Tsuki.
Nice, Thanks for the update

As for Accelerator, he probably sees LO as his own responsibility. He doesn't want people sticking with him because he knows that his life is in constant danger and doesn't want people in for their own safety. You all saw his reaction when Yomikawa and Yoshikawa took him in; he was very reluctant and keeps insisting that being with him will only make their lives worse. He doesn't want to drag people into his own blood world. I doubt his ego is till as huge as before, in vol 3 he keeps saying he's gonna be god, but now look him after his fight with Touma, He now sees himself as a good-for-nothing douchbag

Oh and another bombshell ~_~ So he's out of group and worse of all, severed his connection with Yomikawa after she took him in and gave him helpful advice? That ungrateful bastard. I can see him out of group because of the awkwardness there, but Yomikawa... didn't see that coming. Also, LO is with him in Russia?! well good luck with that.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen