AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-02-09, 21:16   Link #921
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I guess you're right.... -sigh-

I hope Kozuki-chan does survive... if all else, Sunrise is known to turn things around.

Jeremiah hardly survived Narita, Schneizel's group of Scientists found him, and cuz' of him being considered KIA... he was perfect to implant cybernetics on.

-sigh- Sort've depressing... If they do another season of Hangyaku No Lelouch.. then everything is up in the air.

I guess that was irrational... they wouldn't kill off Kallen, right...?

-sigh- ...Heres to hoping for the best, sort've....
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 21:30   Link #922
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Cross View Post
I guess you're right.... -sigh-

I hope Kozuki-chan does survive... if all else, Sunrise is known to turn things around.

Jeremiah hardly survived Narita, Schneizel's group of Scientists found him, and cuz' of him being considered KIA... he was perfect to implant cybernetics on.

-sigh- Sort've depressing... If they do another season of Hangyaku No Lelouch.. then everything is up in the air.

I guess that was irrational... they wouldn't kill off Kallen, right...?

-sigh- ...Heres to hoping for the best, sort've....
Well, we don't even know if they're going to make a direct sequel to Code Geass so...chill, all right.

Besides, everyone dies eventually. Maybe we won't see Kallen die, but she will some day, just like everyone else. And if we do see her die, hey, at least she'll be with Lelouch, right?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 21:35   Link #923
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

That is surprisingly Optimistic, Thank you Nobodyman.

...If they do make a direct sequel, it'll probably be an OVA or of the sort.

Then again, we should talk about the projects they have launched...?
Old 2010-02-09, 21:41   Link #924
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
That is surprisingly Optimistic, Thank you Nobodyman.
No problem

Quote:
...If they do make a direct sequel, it'll probably be an OVA or of the sort.

Then again, we should talk about the projects they have launched...?
Oh, by all means, we can speculate all we want on what the new CG project will be and what it will entail. Let's just not lose sleep over it
Old 2010-02-09, 22:00   Link #925
Lost Cause

IF they do another run I'd like to see it start say 5 years after R2 took place. Blade of Darkness had a very interesting story/plot several pages back and it does make sense! By starting 5yrs. later it could show the Requiem working and everybody just enjoying life. Unless the UFN has decided to hold war trials for the otricites done by the combatants. But that may be stretching things a bit. Hey Blade if your out there how 'bout giving your storyline another run?
By the way I brought some fire extinguishers along where should I put them?
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 22:03   Link #926
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I'd be interested to hear this story... Blade has intrigued me.

@Nobodyman: I haven't lost sleep over it, i'm just so anxious and nervous... (Btw, the fanfiction(s) involving Kallen have been delayed. Bad weather, lol.)
Old 2010-02-09, 22:06   Link #927
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
@Nobodyman: I haven't lost sleep over it, i'm just so anxious and nervous...
Yeah I know, it was just an exaggeration
Old 2010-02-09, 22:06   Link #928
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I personally hope Kallen gets killed by the same guys who killed Naoto.

Take that, for the Kewell family!....
Old 2010-02-09, 22:12   Link #929
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

-grins- Yeah, we've seen how skilled the Soresi/Sorsei family is with Knightmare Frames.

By the way, have they identified the long-haired character for the Renya time line yet?... Just wondering.

Before I forget, What is the likelihood of this 'movement' of Code Geass projects getting another game? Just wondering.
Old 2010-02-09, 22:21   Link #930
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
By the way, have they identified the long-haired character for the Renya time line yet?... Just wondering.
Which long-haired character? The Lelouch look-alike? If so, no, they haven't released a name yet.

If you mean the C.C. character, she is C.C.
Old 2010-02-09, 22:36   Link #931
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I personally hope Kallen gets killed by the same guys who killed Naoto.

Take that, for the Kewell family!....
I hope you're joking.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 22:37   Link #932
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I doubt he is, azul. Not everyone is a Kallen fan.
Old 2010-02-09, 23:00   Link #933
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I doubt he is, azul. Not everyone is a Kallen fan.
Even if he isn't a fan of Kallen, assuming he is serious, he is still Leather Pants-ing the Soresis and Death Eater-ing Kallen (and Naoto). And he already kind of LP'd Cornelia w/r/t Lelouch this morning.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 23:18   Link #934
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well how about maybe new geass series might involve time travel give mention about that manga in the edo era so maybe it's time itself would be new idea for followings

1.prequal to geass to know what happen in past
2.geass series shown in future so what after the "re;" years later
3.alternate time era (lost colors, nightmare, counter)
4.time travel itself to alter whole events of r1 & r2 to prevent massacre, lost lives, confuse, etc to give a 2nd chance & re;demption.

really it seem this so wondering that i'm compare it to LOST.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 23:20   Link #935
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Oh for the love of Christ. Why must you always make inane comparisons and crackpot theories from nothing?
Old 2010-02-09, 23:32   Link #936
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Even if he isn't a fan of Kallen, assuming he is serious, he is still Leather Pants-ing the Soresis and Death Eater-ing Kallen (and Naoto). And he already kind of LP'd Cornelia w/r/t Lelouch this morning.
I'm a huge Kallen fan, but I myself have seen a certain twisted allure in the idea of a fanfiction where Kewell and Marika's father (whom I call Bertrand for some reason) tracks Kallen down and kills her in her own home. It's mostly just me venting my dislike of the ending, but that's another dead horse no one wants brought up.

Anyway, I finally tracked down a subtitled version of the R2 Picture Drama "Turn 0.56." The one where Suzaku, Anya, and Gino find a small girl amidst the rubble of one of their recent battles in the EU. It was in Spanish unfortunately, so I had to use Google translator, but I think I understand most of it. Let's just say it didn't help my opinion of Suzaku, and I am now officially convinced that Gino is a Stealth Parody of the 'funny man' archtype as he says something in almost direct contradiction to another line of his in the show, that was one of his few lines designed to portray him as even remotely against war and oppression.

What happens is that after the little girl realizes Suzaku is the Lancelot's pilot, she rages at him for killing her father, uncle, and apparently several other members of her family (it's like Suzaku's own version of Narita) until Anya knocks her out. Gino then plays it off saying that the strong live and the weak die, and that that is the way of battle.

Suzaku then says that that isn't how things should be and that to do so is to be like Zero.

Can't remember if it's been discussed, but I'd kind of like to see some OVA's that worked to delve into some of the characters deeper, before, during, and after the story. Basically some episodes given to Suzaku, C.C., Kallen, Shirley, Charles, etc. that shows us some more of who they were (give them the Lelouch treatment basically).
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 23:38   Link #937
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
well how about maybe new geass series might involve time travel give mention about that manga in the edo era so maybe it's time itself would be new idea for followings

1.prequal to geass to know what happen in past
2.geass series shown in future so what after the "re;" years later
3.alternate time era (lost colors, nightmare, counter)
4.time travel itself to alter whole events of r1 & r2 to prevent massacre, lost lives, confuse, etc to give a 2nd chance & re;demption.

really it seem this so wondering that i'm compare it to LOST.
Interesting idea to say the least
Old 2010-02-09, 23:49   Link #938
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

@Betteroffer

I like that idea for OVA episodes for some those characters. Wouldn't mind seeing more on Suzaku and Kallen on their past and after the ending.
Old 2010-02-10, 00:33   Link #939
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
I'm a huge Kallen fan, but I myself have seen a certain twisted allure in the idea of a fanfiction where Kewell and Marika's father (whom I call Bertrand for some reason) tracks Kallen down and kills her in her own home. It's mostly just me venting my dislike of the ending, but that's another dead horse no one wants brought up.

Anyway, I finally tracked down a subtitled version of the R2 Picture Drama "Turn 0.56." The one where Suzaku, Anya, and Gino find a small girl amidst the rubble of one of their recent battles in the EU. It was in Spanish unfortunately, so I had to use Google translator, but I think I understand most of it. Let's just say it didn't help my opinion of Suzaku, and I am now officially convinced that Gino is a Stealth Parody of the 'funny man' archtype as he says something in almost direct contradiction to another line of his in the show, that was one of his few lines designed to portray him as even remotely against war and oppression.

What happens is that after the little girl realizes Suzaku is the Lancelot's pilot, she rages at him for killing her father, uncle, and apparently several other members of her family (it's like Suzaku's own version of Narita) until Anya knocks her out. Gino then plays it off saying that the strong live and the weak die, and that that is the way of battle.

Suzaku then says that that isn't how things should be and that to do so is to be like Zero.

Can't remember if it's been discussed, but I'd kind of like to see some OVA's that worked to delve into some of the characters deeper, before, during, and after the story. Basically some episodes given to Suzaku, C.C., Kallen, Shirley, Charles, etc. that shows us some more of who they were (give them the Lelouch treatment basically).
That's pretty much how it goes, but another thing worth noting is that the girl calls Suzaku a murdering piece of shit, a monster and demon. Cecile says that Suzaku liked to hear those words because they made him suffer...
Old 2010-02-10, 00:51   Link #940
stardrago

D-KLAC how about a 5th one;

Alternative world where Lelouch or his counterpart of that world is alive and somehow came to the world after R2 like around 2020-22 a.t.b. going after his enemies that had crossed to this world and later on in the story in a thought elevator gotten Lelouch's mind with him?
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, mecha