AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-21, 17:33   Link #16261
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_Unkn0wn View Post
Don't look !! It's so horrible that you will have nightmare for weeks !!! Don't look !!

Spoiler for not to looking:
I always did love Mcdonalds
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 17:50   Link #16262
Trigunkyuubi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Ronald shall die for raping Moka and making tons of kids instead of Tsukune!
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 18:19   Link #16263
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 37

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 21:14   Link #16264
Th3_Unkn0wn
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I want to live where Mokas live
The stare collection:
__________________
Th3_Unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 23:08   Link #16265
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigunkyuubi View Post
Ronald shall die for raping Moka and making tons of kids instead of Tsukune!
So let me get this straight, you want Ronald to rape Tsukune instead...??? ...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 23:12   Link #16266
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 39
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I think Ishigami or Kaigo(spider girl from the PSC) would be better suited for him, nobody likes those 2.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 23:59   Link #16267
Trigunkyuubi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
So let me get this straight, you want Ronald to rape Tsukune instead...??? ...
O_O I intended to say that Tsukune should be the one to rape and make babies with Moka.
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 00:27   Link #16268
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 39
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Tsukune couldn't rape his way out of a paper bag, much less do that to Moka. She'd kick his butt in no time flat, even as her outer self if she didn't want it. The others on the other hand.... well.... you can't rape the willing.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 00:55   Link #16269
Trigunkyuubi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Tsukune couldn't rape his way out of a paper bag, much less do that to Moka. She'd kick his butt in no time flat, even as her outer self if she didn't want it. The others on the other hand.... well.... you can't rape the willing.
And how do you know that Moka isn't willing?
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 01:28   Link #16270
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@Tempest35

Since Moka and through her Tsukune inherited their vampire power's from Akasha, I think they have the possibility of becoming as strong as her.

I mean, since Moka is already able to crush the internal organs of someone with just one kick... I think she should be strong enough to damage Alucard as well.

Since there hasn't been anything mentioned so far that would make Tsukune weaker then Moka is, after he manages to overcome his limits, Tsukune's power's should become close to Moka's strength.

After all Ikeda wouldn't introduce Alucard and make his blood become synchronized with Moka's if they didn't have to face him in the future, so taking that into consideration, I think that both Moka and Tsukune are going to become strong enough to be able to fight against him.
Keep in mind one thing- Tsukune's current restraint is his human mind. I don't remember whether Tsukune actually killed him or not, but when Tsukune went Berserk Mode against Midou (I think that was him), he was able to do tons of damage that not even Moka could do. Tsukune has raw physical power, Inner has finesse... and we still have yet to see the results of his training

Come to think of it, we only got Ruby's bit on Tsukune when he was using Belmont... we have no clue how much power Inner actually has compared to that, but I suspect it's less than what tsukune was displaying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigunkyuubi View Post
And how do you know that Moka isn't willing?
Oh, she's willing... but she'd never admit to it (at least, currently)
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 01:36   Link #16271
Trigunkyuubi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Oh, she's willing... but she'd never admit to it (at least, currently)
Her perverted mind will take over hopefully soon...

And no to mention, she did react to "Let's Do It" by blushing...

And she blushed the most we'd ever seen along with everyone when Ruby was having an orgasm...

Said puberty (she seemed so innocent!)

And the hottest: Ura-san said slutty!
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 02:38   Link #16272
Th3_Unkn0wn
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I want to live where Mokas live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigunkyuubi View Post
Her perverted mind will take over hopefully soon...

And no to mention, she did react to "Let's Do It" by blushing...

And she blushed the most we'd ever seen along with everyone when Ruby was having an orgasm...

Said puberty (she seemed so innocent!)

And the hottest: Ura-san said slutty!
In the anime, her perverted mind took over, but it became an EPIC FAIL (ep 12 of season 2)

But I think in the manga, she's not ready yet (she slapped Tsukune when he saw her bra on the plane - chapter 27). She needs time ... to LEARN !!!
__________________
Th3_Unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 04:41   Link #16273
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Keep in mind one thing- Tsukune's current restraint is his human mind. I don't remember whether Tsukune actually killed him or not, but when Tsukune went Berserk Mode against Midou (I think that was him), he was able to do tons of damage that not even Moka could do. Tsukune has raw physical power, Inner has finesse... and we still have yet to see the results of his training

Come to think of it, we only got Ruby's bit on Tsukune when he was using Belmont... we have no clue how much power Inner actually has compared to that, but I suspect it's less than what tsukune was displaying
Well you got a point there Magin, although we still don't know how much Inner Moka's power's are being restrained by her seal.

About Midou, I think he just seriously beat him, but he managed to survive through that and was killed by Mako (the Outcast Ayashi who was disguised as a nurse), since he failed to kill Tsukune. It was mentioned in chapter 24 of the first season. So Tsukune still has a clean consciousness, since he hadn't killed anyone yet.

Though I think that Tsukune might have more raw power then Inner Moka, after all he managed to knock out Midou with one punch, while Inner Moka had so much trouble in beating him., though currently both Tsukune and Moka's powers are restrained, so we don't know how strong they are, but if they had the same strong points, but with you're theory Magin, it would open up the posiility of Tsukune and Moka working together as a team. since the strong points of their power's (I mean Tsukune having more physical raw power, while Moka having more finesse) would be working together nicely.

After all the fight against Hokuto already made us realize, what kind of results Tsukune and Moka could achieve when they work together to defeat someone.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 04:56   Link #16274
Trigunkyuubi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_Unkn0wn View Post
In the anime, her perverted mind took over, but it became an EPIC FAIL (ep 12 of season 2)

But I think in the manga, she's not ready yet (she slapped Tsukune when he saw her bra on the plane - chapter 27). She needs time ... to LEARN !!!
It is the greatest gift anyone can give if she does that boob rub in the manga.
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 05:26   Link #16275
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 37
Ura Moka in the anime is aggressive and fights for affection for Tsukune and her feelings are very open. Unlike the manga version Ura Moka is more of a Tsundere.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 05:59   Link #16276
Tachibana
タチバナ
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Noctis Labyrinthus
Age: 27
Anime Ura-Moka is a fast bloomer for Tsukune's feelings

Manga Ura-Moka is a late bloomer for Tsukune's feelings

Enough said, right?
__________________
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 06:33   Link #16277
Th3_Unkn0wn
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I want to live where Mokas live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Anime Ura-Moka is a fast bloomer for Tsukune's feelings

Manga Ura-Moka is a late bloomer for Tsukune's feelings

Enough said, right?
You know what they say about the "late-bloomers" ... They say they LAST VERY LONG in bed ....

(ALL TOASTERS TOAST TOAST !)
__________________
Th3_Unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 06:53   Link #16278
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 37
Just remember this.



Tskune needs to strip dance for Ura Moka and spread his manly asset around.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 06:55   Link #16279
Tachibana
タチバナ
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Noctis Labyrinthus
Age: 27
Oh yeah, she wants him



Some Akuha for you guys
__________________
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 07:05   Link #16280
Trigunkyuubi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Why the hell is Tsukune crying? >_>
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.