Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-20, 23:01   Link #4301
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
In any case, even if he does have a good excuse does it really matter? The thing wouldn't happen in the first place if he didn't set a camera and accepted a ridicule bet. Even if he tried to stop it, doesn't make it feel better because you still hurt the heart of a women. I usually hear two sides of a story, but there are limits to my patience for such events. Which are these kinds of cases or dinner with my girlfriend's mother.
Great points, but in the end it's Yuki's feelings that are the deciding factor whether she's accept what he's about to say to her or not. I too think that his action were quite unforgivable and it's something that can't be justified considering he made such a pathetic bet that hurt, no, traumatized Yuki in the process. I know a simple I'm sorry or hearing one's story won't be enough to make up for what he's done to her, but in the end it's her decision to accept what he'll say the her, or them (Seiji being there with them), in the end.

Quote:
I'll give it 4 chapters until Touru and Yuki get back together...
I won't be surprised by that outcome, and the same thing is going to happen with Shou and the ex. Sucks to be Seiji.
Old 2012-08-20, 23:27   Link #4302
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Great points, but in the end it's Yuki's feelings that are the deciding factor whether she's accept what he's about to say to her or not. I too think that his action were quite unforgivable and it's something that can't be justified considering he made such a pathetic bet that hurt, no, traumatized Yuki in the process. I know a simple I'm sorry or hearing one's story won't be enough to make up for what he's done to her, but in the end it's her decision to accept what he'll say the her, or them (Seiji being there with them), in the end.

I won't be surprised by that outcome, and the same thing is going to happen with Shou and the ex. Sucks to be Seiji.
I am confident of Yuki will reject him even if he does have a good excuse. Let point out what he did wrong even though I stated before. He made a ridicule bet for money (Forgot the chapter that was on, someone please tell me), follow through on the bet, pressuring Yuki despite her not being ready, set the camera, it aired to the entire school, and she looked for support but he was nowhere to be found. Quite the deep hole he is in, I say pretty close or maybe deeper than the mariana trench.

Also, I was chatting up with a guy in another forums. He said why don't the main guy end up with both the girls. I took a moment and tried to process that thought into my head. I was thinking why not, I remember a particular Manga that had a main character got two girls despite it looking like he could end up with one.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 23:42   Link #4303
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
I am confident of Yuki will reject him even if he does have a good excuse. Let point out what he did wrong even though I stated before. He made a ridicule bet for money (Forgot the chapter that was on, someone please tell me), follow through on the bet, pressuring Yuki despite her not being ready, set the camera, it aired to the entire school, and she looked for support but he was nowhere to be found. Quite the deep hole he is in, I say pretty close or maybe deeper than the mariana trench.

Also, I was chatting up with a guy in another forums. He said why don't the main guy end up with both the girls. I took a moment and tried to process that thought into my head. I was thinking why not, I remember a particular Manga that had a main character got two girls despite it looking like he could end up with one.
I don't know, considering what's happening with Shou's ex, the seeds of doubt and wondering are definitely sinking into her, and I'm afraid the same thing will probably happen to Yuki. Yeah, he did make a stupid bet that shouldn't have been made and pressuring her to have sex didn't help either considering that the town and school few about it in mere seconds. He took something precious from her and turned it into a TV drama and that's what makes it more difficult for him to be forgiven for.

Tooru, despite not knowing his side of the story as of yet, pretty much dug is grave. Most stuff get buried six feet his hole sinks deeper than 12 feet. He did an unforgivable and traumatic thing, and like I said before he'll definitely say something that will definitely put the seeds of wonder or doubt into her, and that's pretty much worrying and somewhat expected. Oh yes, the chapter about Yuki's past it's chapter 66... 66, hmm, I won't go there.

True, it would be so simplier if the protagonist can have two or more girls, but then again, we need these romantic and relationship dramas to add flair for the dramatic.
Old 2012-08-22, 07:54   Link #4304
Zetsubo
著述遮断

who is to bet that because Seji ignored his obligation to be more attentive to his actual GF and paid more attention to his EX GF that he will loose BOTH !

Because both Women will get back with their EX's
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 08:46   Link #4305
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
who is to bet that because Seji ignored his obligation to be more attentive to his actual GF and paid more attention to his EX GF that he will loose BOTH !

I would say he may lose one of them, but you can never be so sure. This crazy author loves Drama, the author should produce drama plays. Overall, at least call your girlfriend, feeling bad for yourself in't going to do anything and it is not original. Overall, I am expecting something good to come out of this arc and if Yuki goes back to her ex I am dropping this.
Old 2012-08-22, 09:20   Link #4306
Diveman

in before he loses both girls and ends up with Oonuma or even better: Tohru's s¡ster.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 09:21   Link #4307
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

We'll have to see how the series goes, but this arc is one of the heavier issues in the story.
Old 2012-08-22, 13:38   Link #4308
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for 138:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
Now for the sob story of how everything was a misunderstanding
Unfortunately... probably it will be this way.

Quote:
I'm sure Sasuga Key will said that he didn't made the bet.... but I agree with the rest: He "force" himself on Yuki when she wasn't ready (and thisi is not Love) and he didn't clear the misunderstanding right away (If I was been him, and I was innocent, I would have chained myself to her's gate untill I reach to talk to her and clarify my innocence).
Furthermore, it's been too much time without He clarified everything: now it's too late for her to trust him like a girlfriend would have to do: she may trust his story, and forgive him, but not to come back with him seriously (maybe only for a short while, but it won't work).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post

At this point, it's almost sure this his the end of Shou... but I strongly hope this won't be Yuki's end...

Quote:
I would say he may lose one of them, but you can never be so sure. This crazy author loves Drama, the author should produce drama plays. Overall, at least call your girlfriend, feeling bad for yourself in't going to do anything and it is not original. Overall, I am expecting something good to come out of this arc and if Yuki goes back to her ex I am dropping this.
I would hate if thats will happend.

Oonuma ending? It's been a while since she doesn't show up...
Old 2012-08-22, 13:59   Link #4309
Diveman

Im guessing Shou is gonna ask Seiji why is he not answering her calls, and find out about Yuki stuff and then confess she visited her EX, and finally they'll both decide to break-up because they can't forget their former loves.
Old 2012-08-22, 14:47   Link #4310
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
Im guessing Shou is gonna ask Seiji why is he not answering her calls, and find out about Yuki stuff and then confess she visited her EX, and finally they'll both decide to break-up because they can't forget their former loves.
Could be, but I doubt it. Shou went through some heavy stuff though her ex, even if he wants her back it seems like she moved on. As for Yuki well we need to see how this turns out. Chapter 66 is where all this was explained.
Old 2012-08-22, 15:42   Link #4311
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Even if Shou's ex did something to her, it doesn't change the fact that the seeds of doubt are still haunting her. She didn't have to see him, but she chose to, without letting her boyfriend know. Plus she even contemplated on why she did what she did... that's definitely worrying.

I can't wait to see what Tooru has to say. It'll probably be "it's an misunderstanding" type of thing.

Quote:
I would hate if thats will happened.

Oonuma ending? It's been a while since she doesn't show up...
I highly doubt that considering that she seems to be getting on good terms with Seiji's friend Izumi. It's like you said we haven't seen her in a while so we can't really say much, at the moment.
Old 2012-08-22, 16:17   Link #4312
Dorsai

Ehh 138 chapter still not translated...

I was thinking about it since Yuki talked about her past, but there is still possibility that someone else from class plot it... One boy or more because of jelaousy (Tooru got hottest girl in class). After that incident Yuki never talk with Tooru again thats why we still didnt hear his version... Ofc its not that really good of choice to make Tooru completely innocent, maybe bet was true (only in begining, but camera and film wasnt his doing... We will see what author will choose, i hope he will balance it (something in middle between Yuki dark version and making Tooru completely innocent)...

One thing i know for sure. Without Yuki confronting with Tooru and some kind of redemption that manga cant end... Its already slowly revolting in Shou/senpai case...

Last edited by Dorsai; 2012-08-24 at 10:06.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 16:27   Link #4313
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
One thing i know for sure. Without Yuki confronting with Tohru and some kind of redemption that manga cant end... Its already slowly revolting in Shou/senpai case...

Ohhh but it can end.
Just like Onani Master Kurosawa did end in a romance between MC and a girl you would NEVER expect to end up with him, until the time it did happen. But you need good writing skills for that. Heck I think I will soon pick up GE again and read from the point I left it, for lulz and giggles at pointless dumb drama its trying to produce.
Old 2012-08-22, 18:22   Link #4314
Johnny
Working the bags...

Yuki and Tohru hook back up. Shou and stalker ex hooks back. Eri and baseball idiot hook up. Izumi and Risa hook up. Utsumi hooks up with, uh his pictures. Well there is Tohru's sister. Wouldn't that be one helluva awkward time at holiday get togethers...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 18:31   Link #4315
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Yuki and Tohru hook back up. Shou and stalker ex hooks back. Eri and baseball idiot hook up. Izumi and Risa hook up. Utsumi hooks up with, uh his pictures. Well there is Tohru's sister. Wouldn't that be one helluva awkward time at holiday get togethers...
..... hmm you got a good sense of humor.
Old 2012-08-22, 18:51   Link #4316
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well you have to keep the mood lighthearted for now because you know there's going to be an angstfest coming soon with how things are progressing. Although I don't think Utsumi would be that upset if Shou broke up with him, but more so if Yuki and the "misunderstood" Tohru get back together...

I would guess if she's going to keep the story rolling than I expect them to get back together at some point. If she's going to end it soon than I doubt it's going to happen. If she puts Yuki and the "misunderstood" Tohru back together she's going to take Utsumi on a vacation to kick the MC when he's down island. Which will probably be an extended stay...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 21:35   Link #4317
Diveman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Ohhh but it can end.
Just like Onani Master Kurosawa did end in a romance between MC and a girl you would NEVER expect to end up with him, until the time it did happen. But you need good writing skills for that. Heck I think I will soon pick up GE again and read from the point I left it, for lulz and giggles at pointless dumb drama its trying to produce.
I had to go and read and that, damn, it's actually a good manga. I think that could potentially happen in GE, like Yuki healing her wounds and going back to Touru, Shou forgiving her EX and Seiji ending up with someone completely different, I could even go further and say it could be Yuasa, after all, she's probably the only one outside Izumi who understands Seiji the most.
Old 2012-08-23, 07:23   Link #4318
Dorsai

Xaturas lol but im not talking here about romance... They need to confront each over, Yuki need to hear Tooru version of story, Shou need to think about her emotions and confront them, but that not means it need to end up with relationships again... But without it either Yuki and Shou cannot be in relationship with anyone..

Last edited by Dorsai; 2012-08-24 at 10:06.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 09:33   Link #4319
Aesthetic Shampoo

I'm crying already. Someone get me tissues so i can tape them over my screen so i can't see this undeserved redemption happen.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 09:59   Link #4320
Xaturas

Lolololo I read that last chapter. Couldn't stop grinning all the time, almost burst out laughing.
Cheap drama is cheap.
I wonder why people even translated GE when nisekoi is 2 chapters late with translation ^^.

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi