AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-06-26, 06:09   Link #1
Sizaki

Regarding the Story of My Wife, Medusa

Regarding the Story of My Wife, Medusa (关于我妻子美杜莎的故事)
Raw: http://book.sfacg.com/Novel/43759/
Author: 胸大闷死鱼
Plot summary
Quote:
Because I didn’t have a fetish for thighs, I was gifted with a Medusa by God when I was transferred to another world. What? You guys say that you envy me? Heh, you don’t know my pain. It all started when I saw her for the first time……by the way, I like non-humans, everyone!
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/r...y-wife-medusa/

Translation site: https://lickymeetranslations.wordpress.com/

FAQ (Only covering the translated chapters)
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Quite original so far with the setting.
Even when the description sucks and the cover doesn't really make any sense when reading the story. It fooled me at least.
And yeah, he pretty much lives in a cave with the medusa which is the starting point of this novel.

Last edited by Sizaki; 2016-06-26 at 06:41.
Sizaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 06:36   Link #2
KuruluciaFalFairia

dat nadeko sengoku cover tho
thanks for posting this~
Old 2016-06-26, 07:30   Link #3
rantaid

Let see.... Medusa? If i recall isn't she one of the three sister with hot body and gorgeous appearance, with her two no less hot sister Stheno and Euryale.... and her power later was like Basilisk and Gorgon....?

but, God gave her to MC as waifu....? if my recollection about myth was not wrong, didn't she once a poor rape victim because she refused when Neptune want to do her deed, and he finally raped her inside Athena's temple?

damn it, God! you rape a girl and force another dude to be shoulder the responsibility about it. poor cucked MC!

.... wait a second, she looks like Nadeko....... fine then. carry on.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 09:44   Link #4
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
Let see.... Medusa? If i recall isn't she one of the three sister with hot body and gorgeous appearance, with her two no less hot sister Stheno and Euryale.... and her power later was like Basilisk and Gorgon....?

but, God gave her to MC as waifu....? if my recollection about myth was not wrong, didn't she once a poor rape victim because she refused when Neptune want to do her deed, and he finally raped her inside Athena's temple?

damn it, God! you rape a girl and force another dude to be shoulder the responsibility about it. poor cucked MC!

.... wait a second, she looks like Nadeko....... fine then. carry on.
no dude, your pervert ntr mind is confusing you, it was neptune(poseidon whatever) that raped her (or not maybe they were dating) in athena/minerva temple and she punished medusa to turn into a gorgon

anyway sweet novel this one, i'll keep reading it
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 10:04   Link #5
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
no dude, your pervert ntr mind is confusing you, it was neptune(poseidon whatever) that raped her (or not maybe they were dating) in athena/minerva temple and she punished medusa to turn into a gorgon

anyway sweet novel this one, i'll keep reading it
-__- That's what Rantaid said though?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 18:24   Link #6
Namorax

Well, you have to admit that EvI's english can be a bit hard to understand (being kinda hacked off and a little bit confusing).

Had to read it twice to make sure I got everything correctly.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 20:06   Link #7
Amuris

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
-__- That's what Rantaid said though?
no, there's a pretty big difference, just not one someone with a human soul would see underneath all the rape an cuck.

Neptune didn't turn her into a gorgon. It was Athena in, what is possibly, her bitchyist move ever. It was to protect/punish her for being raped in her temple.
Old 2016-06-26, 21:22   Link #8
rantaid

I'll stay out until it get longer. i can't appreciate the Tarzan interraction between them

(even worse, it is like Tarzan X, damn it.... i just want to read cute monster girl).
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-09, 02:29   Link #9
Sizaki

It seems like the MC isn't the typical whimp character here when reading the latest tlchapter. No mercy
Sizaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-09, 07:21   Link #10
pervypig

how do u snu a medusa without turning into a statue anyway? do it from behind with a mirror?
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-09, 12:08   Link #11
Namorax

You Snusnu a Medusa that doesn't point her petrification beam at you.

Medusas in modern fiction either have no petrification powers at all and become nagas/lamias with fancy snakehair, or their petrification is an ability they can turn on and off at will. The mythological Medusa was cursed by a goddess, so it is understandable that a "normal" (aka uncursed) Medusa doesn't turn everyone looking at her to stone.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, romance, slice of life