AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-08-06, 04:47   Link #1101
Johnny
Working the bags...

After seeing Charlotte's don't forget me speech at the end. Does this mean her death flags been raised...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 07:32   Link #1102
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
After seeing Charlotte's don't forget me speech at the end. Does this mean her death flags been raised...?
nah, she probably has to return home for her own engagement or something.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 07:49   Link #1103
Wargumm1i
Hentai

For some reason I think the ending will be about him stopping the wedding etc etc.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 08:21   Link #1104
Wrath88
Kissing...

Imagine if it was this case for why she's asking him not to 'erase her from his heart' (I'm going by Hitode subs, so I could be wrong):
Charlotte said something about how she and Sylvia were osanajimis when their countries got along.
->Perhaps there's some diplomatic troubles now.
->Cause of trouble was due to Isshin.
->Retaliation killed Teppei's parents.

Could just be my sleep-deprived mind's BS-ing.
Old 2009-08-06, 10:14   Link #1105
Lostdreams

lol I'm still hoping for the nude party with masks. But I bet it's gonna be a christmas traditional jap party that he hosts.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 11:48   Link #1106
satomianzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
yeah..what's up with her words? seems like she'll be dying or something...

anyways, am really waiting for sylvie's story arc development...she may be the fiancee but she hasn't had any development epis with teppei...at least, to tell and show us whats the status of their engagement...and the level of their friendship and how they really interact with each other, or something like that...its always charlotte...oh well...

but i'll be patient and will just wait...
satomianzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 12:19   Link #1107
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by satomianzaki View Post
yeah..what's up with her words? seems like she'll be dying or something...

anyways, am really waiting for sylvie's story arc development...she may be the fiancee but she hasn't had any development epis with teppei...at least, to tell and show us whats the status of their engagement...and the level of their friendship and how they really interact with each other, or something like that...its always charlotte...oh well...

but i'll be patient and will just wait...
yup. barely any character development barely any interaction interaction with teppei, a boring character to speak of so far... hopefully that changes...

Last edited by Manji Midou; 2009-08-06 at 13:28.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 13:34   Link #1108
satomianzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
yup. barely any character development barely any interaction interaction with teppei, a boring character to speak of so far... yet she seems to be the favorite to win it all to some
you know what they say, save the best for last...

i liked charlotte...until, well, they degraded her character as some kind of a flirty princess...but her words in the recent epi has some sense in them...so im also kinda confused about her real personality...and her intentions...

sylvie, on the other hand, is a likeable character...to some she may be boring but to others like me, i find her as a very cool character...no need for me to elaborate further, i just really like her...hehe...

am really waiting for her character development and her moments with teppei...and im actually curious if they will let us see sylvie with her hair down and wearing a gown other than her usual dress as a knight...i think she will be really stunning...

satomianzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 21:14   Link #1109
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Episode 5:
Now then, let's get this love triangle in full gear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
For some reason I think the ending will be about him stopping the wedding etc etc.
There are so many different scenarios that can happen though. Let's just hope its not overly cliche and not too cheesy.
Old 2009-08-06, 21:42   Link #1110
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well we can go flip the script and have Charlotte rushing to stop Sylvie and his wedding. Not sure I seen that one in awhile...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 22:18   Link #1111
popsiclestick

Some interesting facts I drew from this episode:

Spoiler:

While obvious they may be, I just wanted to point them out :P
popsiclestick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 22:23   Link #1112
Justin Kim
*Artist

I think the whole significance of Charlotte's passage deliberately meant that Teppei most always be optimistic no matter what. Teppei must never forget whom he has lost and whom he has newly befriended. All the hardships in life, teach experiences and reveal new emotions that unlock doors to new futures. It was Charlotte's way of asking and saying: "Are you happy with the life you live, and what can you do to improve it and the lives of others."

Another thing, when she said never forget about me (it could also me an internal struggle that Charlotte is facing). Perhaps she does not have family troubles, but rather overbroad troubles. After all, she is a princess.

This scene reminded me of Da Capo II where Kotori Shirakawa initiated the same gesture toward her friend Sakurai.

As of right now, I think Sylvia has the biggest chance with Teppei, and it seems that Charlotte is refraining to interrupt the relationship they are slowly developing. Charlotte seems insecure, and Sylvia seems lonely. Charlotte cannot decide what is right or not, due to her current relationship with Teppei.

Boy this just keeps on getting more complicated.
Old 2009-08-06, 22:52   Link #1113
zeth006

Spoiler for Ok...:
zeth006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 23:07   Link #1114
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

show needs moar Yuu. i wouldn't bill this show as a heart wrencher, but i'll be greatly surprised if it is.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 23:24   Link #1115
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
show needs moar Yuu. i wouldn't bill this show as a heart wrencher, but i'll be greatly surprised if it is.
hmm it could be a "nice boat" heart wrenching type ending, one of the girls thrusting a hand into Teppei's chest and wrenching out his heart!

now that would be surprising!

ohh god knows why I would say that...I guess SD left its mark, I forever curse that anime>__<
Old 2009-08-07, 01:52   Link #1116
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
So it is confirmed right? That dark void in Charlotte was just them censoring her ass right?
Old 2009-08-07, 02:00   Link #1117
kujoe
from head to heel

I'm not sure if it's confirmed, but I think there's a good chance that things will be a "bit different" in the dvd versions.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 11:01   Link #1118
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
So it is confirmed right? That dark void in Charlotte was just them censoring her ass right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I'm not sure if it's confirmed, but I think there's a good chance that things will be a "bit different" in the dvd versions.
They are really driving home those DVD sales now. Its a darn shame they are censoring it too.
Old 2009-08-07, 12:28   Link #1119
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Am I the only one rooting for a Seika ending? I mean, the other girls are nice and all (not to mention hella easy on the eyes) but I'm finding I like Seika the best so far. Probably won't happen, I know, but one can dream.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 15:14   Link #1120
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Ep 5

I thought it was average episode with a little hints towards future events. After this episode i have firmly establish that i wont be satisfied unless its either Yuu or Silivie ending. I must admit what Charlotte told Teppei was actually good advice and she is spending more time with Teppei than the rest. But i just cant accept that over bubbling personality of her there is nothing wrong with it that kind of personality can be very appealing to some. Plus the extra amount of attention they paid to her breast this time was almost laughable. However she is still a strong character with many attributes that could have her waving the victory flag in the end shes just not my cup of tea.

Although Silvie has not done much to advance her relationship with Teppei. I see why they have had her be reserved and pointed out her jealousy and indecision in this episode. The girl is not only naturally shy but very reserved as well. She can not exert herself in feminine way as the rest of the girls can, you cant just suddenly change her and expect the audience to believe it. Something as simple as asking Teppei to spend time with her would turn her into a stumbling puddle of blah. But whats going to make her character strong in the running is watching Silvie actually come to terms with her feelings. She will be a strong contender because we will get to watch her grow. When we see her and Teppei spending time together that does not involve sword fighting thats when it will happen. Right now i still see her having a slight lead over Charlotte its very close. I think once Silive's character development starts her fan base will increase.

Yuu because damn is she soooooooooooo cute, caring and that blush in the limo would make any man want to propose. Yuu still has a chance im not counting her out yet shes my second choice.

Seika what she said in this episode showed her slow but obvious attraction to Teppei. That was not just a statement she made it was a jealous statement and she doesnt even realize she did it.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen