AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-18, 00:12   Link #4141
Sepirts
Backward Stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post
They could use the remaining 14 slots to re-run Haruhi-chan and Nyoro-n. >_>
Don't say that. Don't give them ideas.
Old 2009-05-18, 00:27   Link #4142
shaoron
AQS representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintor View Post
Well I'm prepping for disappointment.
won't be the first, won't be the last
have rolled the rick over nine thousand times
yet never gonna give you up
so as I sing, UNLIMITED RICKROLL WORKS
Old 2009-05-18, 00:27   Link #4143
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
"instructed not to post the title"
That's pretty much confirming that's the title, as far as I'm concerned. It wasn't removed because it's incorrect, it was removed because it wasn't supposed to be out there.
May they let it slip out for a little on purpose to get our hopes up, only to increase our anguish when it proves to be just more trolling... I wouldn't put it past them.
Old 2009-05-18, 00:29   Link #4144
aegisofrime
Yuki Nagato Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepirts View Post
Don't say that. Don't give them ideas.
At least that idea is not as stupid as the one that says they are going to rerun the first season in broadcast order.
Old 2009-05-18, 00:41   Link #4145
Sepirts
Backward Stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegisofrime View Post
At least that idea is not as stupid as the one that says they are going to rerun the first season in broadcast order.
That may be true; that's why it's scary. rerunning the first season broadcast order is ludicrous, but running Haruhi-Chan and Churya ON TV is just on the borderline for Kodakawa. They COULD do it. That's what's scary.
Old 2009-05-18, 00:43   Link #4146
exs120
Uruchai Uruchai Uruchai

I can't read most of what it says on this site (http://haruhi.tv/fanclub/), but there sure is an interesting Haruhi background picture...
Old 2009-05-18, 00:50   Link #4147
aegisofrime
Yuki Nagato Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by exs120 View Post
I can't read most of what it says on this site (http://haruhi.tv/fanclub/), but there sure is an interesting Haruhi background picture...
I'm quite sure the background picture is the Orchestra thingie which was talked about several pages back in this thread.
Old 2009-05-18, 01:27   Link #4148
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I've got to tip my hat to Kadokawa. They finally sent us some hints, via Haruhi-chan, but they weren't via the ED this week, but via the final ep last week.

--Yuki starting off her portion of the non-sequitur at the end of the episode holding up a Haruhi "product" and saying "It's done."

--The "Obvious Disappearance reference is obvious" eroge version of Yuki, complete with Kyon saying "Shoushitsu da!"

And the kicker...
--The date showing on the "Asakura Route" CG being May 24. Not the first date the new episode will air, but the date that was "accidentally" leaked.

Exactly according to keikaku, indeed...
Old 2009-05-18, 01:38   Link #4149
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I've got to tip my hat to Kadokawa. They finally sent us some hints, via Haruhi-chan, but they weren't via the ED this week, but via the final ep last week.

--Yuki starting off her portion of the non-sequitur at the end of the episode holding up a Haruhi "product" and saying "It's done."

--The "Obvious Disappearance reference is obvious" eroge version of Yuki, complete with Kyon saying "Shoushitsu da!"

And the kicker...
--The date showing on the "Asakura Route" CG being May 24. Not the first date the new episode will air, but the date that was "accidentally" leaked.

Exactly according to keikaku, indeed...

... Holy shit...
Old 2009-05-18, 01:46   Link #4150
Eak
One angry cloud.

Take this hypothetically...

If the new episodes were to air.. are any fansubbers there to catch it and sub it? It seems that they aren't though correct me if I am wrong. I've been away from all this news for some time.
Old 2009-05-18, 01:52   Link #4151
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eak View Post
Take this hypothetically...

If the new episodes were to air.. are any fansubbers there to catch it and sub it? It seems that they aren't though correct me if I am wrong. I've been away from all this news for some time.
It's Haruhi. Whether or not fansubbers are caught surprised by a second season, there WILL be quality subs within two weeks at most.
Old 2009-05-18, 02:01   Link #4152
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

If they don't have to sub the OP or ED (since it should the the same one they've been using since 2006), they don't have to worry about any sing-a-long scripting...just the episode itself. That is if they can do it at all.
Old 2009-05-18, 02:01   Link #4153
Team Rocket Elite

There's already a group subbing the reruns. I'm not sure if they are using raws from the DVD release or new raws off of the actual reruns. I believe the only difference would be the reruns have no previews. I guess they could just cut off the previews from the DVD raws.

Even assuming no one is making raws off the reruns, the first new material is still four days away. Assuming they miss that, there's a showing the day after. If they miss that, there's a showing the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day.

Subbed episodes could appear as early as Friday night.
Old 2009-05-18, 02:28   Link #4154
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
The date showing on the "Asakura Route" CG being May 24. Not the first date the new episode will air, but the date that was "accidentally" leaked.
. . .

I knew it.

I knew it!

I KNEW IT!!

I even pointed the Haruhi-chan thing out before this happened
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Old 2009-05-18, 02:40   Link #4155
TParis
just got Anime addicted

Send a message via ICQ to TParis Send a message via MSN to TParis
For the newbs: What's "Asakura Route"?
Old 2009-05-18, 02:53   Link #4156
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Haruhi-chan episode 25 featured Kyon playing a VN that Nagato had made, and one of the four routes shown was Asakura's. The date in the top left corner was May 24. I'll have to watch again to see the dates for the Mori and Arakawa routes, while Nagato's was a Disappearance reference(as was pointed out)
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
Old 2009-05-18, 02:55   Link #4157
Team Rocket Elite

In Haruhi-chan episode 25, Yuki made a visual novel using the Haruhi characters. Asakura is one of the girls you could go after in the game. We were shown a scene that is presumable from the Asakura route and the date in the corner was May 24.
Old 2009-05-18, 02:59   Link #4158
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
Haruhi-chan episode 25 featured Kyon playing a VN that Nagato had made, and one of the four routes shown was Asakura's. The date in the top left corner was May 24. I'll have to watch again to see the dates for the Mori and Arakawa routes, while Nagato's was a Disappearance reference(as was pointed out)
I've saw it just now. Mori = November 1. Arakawa = April 20.
Old 2009-05-18, 03:00   Link #4159
TParis
just got Anime addicted

Send a message via ICQ to TParis Send a message via MSN to TParis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post
In Haruhi-chan episode 25, Yuki made a visual novel using the Haruhi characters. Asakura is one of the girls you could go after in the game. We were shown a scene that is presumable from the Asakura route and the date in the corner was May 24.
Oh noes...
I want MoHS SEASON 2... *sniff*
Old 2009-05-18, 03:01   Link #4160
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Hm... nothing significant happened at the beginning of November... anything major happen on April 20th? (and I mean outside the series, the month is pretty much skipped over in the novels)
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, kadokawa, school life, science fiction, shounen