AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-08-30, 09:33   Link #481
ImperialFlameGod8190

Welll this was uhhh interesting

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 11:49   Link #482
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Watching this episode feels like watching Tron (in a good way). Also, nice to see that Blue Angel's back.

Btw, their "saving others" counters:
Playmaker: 2
Blue Angel: 2

So I guess Blue Angel makes it even (again) She really doesn't like owing to anybody, does she?
Old 2017-08-30, 19:04   Link #483
Blueknight78

looks like a "ship tease" episode, with yusaku "missing" blue angel, even his AI teased with him about it and ghost girl actually used playmaker to be a "distraction" for her and the big bro be able to infiltrate in the computer while everyone was looking at playmaker, what really crap system and workers which could not "detect a second" invasion, and another bad plot was the thing which break the "cable" for what i saw they had a lot of time and chance to "break it before' but "only that time was able to break" really terrible excuse, well it was good to have a "action with less duel and more non duel action at last for what it lasted, again i love duels and a anime about duels must have, but also is not necessary to have on "every episode" is good to have some non duel action sometimes.

now we have a sort of duel team blue angel and playmaker vs AIs and based on the preview looks like blue angel will "shine".

now let's see how much this "ship" will go, the bad part is the fact which while "blue angels" is hot her "real self" is your plain, non actractive girl compared with others yu-gi-oh females, she is really the "weakest" and i feel bad for yusaku to get a girl which is only "hot" as long she is in the virtual world
Old 2017-08-31, 02:07   Link #484
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Even though Ghost Girl is a much better match. Blue Angel is kinda flat. And I don't mean physically.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-31, 04:57   Link #485
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Even though Ghost Girl is a much better match. Blue Angel is kinda flat. And I don't mean physically.
actully aoi is flat but her avatar blue angel has bigger ones
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-31, 08:57   Link #486
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
Clearly she's overcompensating

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2017-08-31, 09:34   Link #487
Blueknight78

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Clearly she's overcompensating
i bet she must have complex over herself realife look based on how "cute" and hot her avatar look and how "flat" and plain(emotionless) she is in real life, what she don't have and can't do in real life she "have and do" in the virtual world.
Old 2017-08-31, 14:48   Link #488
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I knew people were going to talk about her breasts despite that not being what I meant. XD So predictable.
Old 2017-08-31, 18:44   Link #489
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
i bet she must have complex over herself realife look based on how "cute" and hot her avatar look and how "flat" and plain(emotionless) she is in real life, what she don't have and can't do in real life she "have and do" in the virtual world.
I mean can you blame her. Imagine if the people in the Duel Club knew she was Blue Angel especially that guy whose always watching his screen (sorry i forgot his name)

Quote:
I knew people were going to talk about her breasts despite that not being what I meant. XD So predictable.
I responded to the other comment not yours but hey whatever.

Old 2017-08-31, 19:22   Link #490
Blueknight78

Quote:
I mean can you blame her. Imagine if the people in the Duel Club knew she was Blue Angel especially that guy whose always watching his screen (sorry i forgot his name)

I responded to the other comment not yours but hey whatever.
well to be honest i'm talking not just about cleavage but her really overal look and "real life personality, she does look and act very 'plan and flat like yusaku almost a "robot" almost without emotions and her "plan look"(not only boobs but overal look) also don't help since again comparing with previous main girls and even ghost girl, she does look really low attractive and "alive", this is her "real life look" while in virtual world she look and act totally different, really acting more 'happy and alive" and have a "nice body".

well, really this could kill her "fanbase" find out which they "angel" is a plain and "flat" almost emotional girl" instead of the happy and hot/cute one in the virtual world, this could break the "magic" and dreams of her fans .
Old 2017-08-31, 23:00   Link #491
rladls2121

His name is "Shima Naoki".
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-01, 02:56   Link #492
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I feel like Blue Angel as a persona is all very flat as well. Her name describes her persona and it feels like that's all she is. She does not really encourage me to want to learn more about her.
Old 2017-09-01, 03:50   Link #493
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
His name is "Shima Naoki".
Thank you

As for Aoi/Blue Angel. Frankly she's a forgettable character and even though Ghost Girl is attractive i'm thinking she has a thing for Aoi's brother.

Old 2017-09-01, 12:19   Link #494
Fairy Water

Quote:
Thank you

As for Aoi/Blue Angel. Frankly she's a forgettable character and even though Ghost Girl is attractive i'm thinking she has a thing for Aoi's brother.
even though she said 'the moon is beautiful tonight' to Playmaker?

I hate to admit but Aoi/BA is getting more flat as a character, I really don't like that. She was interesting until now.
Another 3 eps and we probably won't remember who is the yellow guy in the opening anymore.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-01, 16:22   Link #495
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Ghost Girl is a huge flirt, being the femme fatale archetype and everything. So she can easily be mistaken to be showing affection for pretty much anyone.
Old 2017-09-01, 21:50   Link #496
tuckersister

I wish some of the classic Duel Monsters cards make a comeback, like Exodia or Obelisk.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-01, 22:11   Link #497
IceHism

I like aoi. The problem is that she was basically non existent for the last 4 (or more) episodes or something.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-01, 23:13   Link #498
rladls2121

Go Onizuka, Zaizen Aoi, and "Shima Naoki".
They all should have seen Revolver dueling Playmaker.

I don't understand why Naoki can't go inside Vrains, and just watch the duels through a small screen.
He just missed over 5 episodes just because Yusaku and Ema deleted the traces of those episodes and cost the reporters of their money.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 07:07   Link #499
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

..Because he feels he doesn't square up to any of the duelists who do go inside Link VRAINS? I thought they made that fairly clear.
Old 2017-09-02, 14:18   Link #500
Fairy Water

Quote:
Ghost Girl is a huge flirt, being the femme fatale archetype and everything. So she can easily be mistaken to be showing affection for pretty much anyone.
Spoiler for huge flirt:

Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
card game, yu-gi-oh! series