AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-11-07, 19:21   Link #681
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I think expecting some new Alolan forms is fair. Another battle facility is just me being greedy because I miss the battle frontier of gen 4.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 19:03   Link #682
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I'm already 2 hours in guys. The Japanese nintendo 3ds already let me download it from the eshop from when it turned to midnight in Japan. I'm playing it in English. It's pretty da*n convenient. This game is definitely more polished than the original, can confirm.

Edit: I can't wait for all the 'Nebby get back in the bag' memes to resurface.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 20:31   Link #683
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I recall the midnoon form of the wolf or something. Is this something that is on Mystery Gift or did you have to preorder this game to get it? I can't remember the details...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 22:40   Link #684
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I recall the midnoon form of the wolf or something. Is this something that is on Mystery Gift or did you have to preorder this game to get it? I can't remember the details...
It's a new form that's being distributed now. It evolves due to Rockruff having the Own Tempo ability I think, and that Rockruff is only available via event right now.

Also, I got my copy in way earlier this week, like early Tuesday, sasuga Amazon. I'm at the end of the game right now, just wish I could pop online to grab said Rockruff, but it's not legally released yet here in my country, so I've gotta wait.
Old 2017-11-16, 22:47   Link #685
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
It's a new form that's being distributed now. It evolves due to Rockruff having the Own Tempo ability I think, and that Rockruff is only available via event right now.

Also, I got my copy in way earlier this week, like early Tuesday, sasuga Amazon. I'm at the end of the game right now, just wish I could pop online to grab said Rockruff, but it's not legally released yet here in my country, so I've gotta wait.
I just thought to obtain it in-game. You get it from mystery gift. Lol Seafoam you monster.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2017-11-16, 22:56   Link #686
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I was hesitant to post about it because I know a lot of people have been playing with hacked 3DS's so I just turned my 3DS's wifi off and went to town on the game
Old 2017-11-17, 00:29   Link #687
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
I was hesitant to post about it because I know a lot of people have been playing with hacked 3DS's so I just turned my 3DS's wifi off and went to town on the game
Lol that makes sense. Luckily it didn't do anything to my 3DS when I tried to sign up.

Old 2017-11-17, 02:25   Link #688
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Oh cool @event distribution
I am so busy with Megami Tensei and Xenoblade is coming soon, so I'm not even sure how I am going to get to this game, but I guess I should just go ahead and buy it if I eventually intend to buy it...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 03:14   Link #689
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Oh cool @event distribution
I am so busy with Megami Tensei and Xenoblade is coming soon, so I'm not even sure how I am going to get to this game, but I guess I should just go ahead and buy it if I eventually intend to buy it...
Well, I recommend you get the special rockruff sooner rather than later since you can only get it through mystery gift until sometime in early January.

Old 2017-11-18, 23:40   Link #690
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Well I beat the game
Spoiler for Story Spoilers:

Spoiler for Thoughts on Gen 7:
Old 2017-11-21, 13:58   Link #691
Ligerleon89

Spoiler for About Giovanni:
Ligerleon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 07:09   Link #692
SufGen

I like small Pokemon games. Pokémon Sun & Moon is my favorite version. Mareanie is so cute pokemon.
SufGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-04, 21:03   Link #693
alex_drian

I'm a bit late for the party I see.

Spoiler:
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-14, 23:30   Link #694
Twi

Pokemon Company remembered Pokemon Snap was a thing:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2021-01-15, 06:42   Link #695
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Pokemon Company remembered Pokemon Snap was a thing
The new Snap games had been known for nearly 5-6 months already, we just got the release date (plus some mechanic info).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote