Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-13, 16:19   Link #1
Rhia
shush! I was only helping

eiken...

Im watching the first eiken, and OMG its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny, ya'll prob now thyis already but if u aint watched it, please do...its halarious...(if thats how u spell it)
Old 2004-01-13, 16:56   Link #2
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Heh, looks like after 6 or 7 months, ANBU finally decided to release Eiken on BitTorrent.

Yes, it's still full of boobies.
Old 2004-01-13, 17:42   Link #3
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I'm curious... what is Eiken about?
Old 2004-01-13, 18:38   Link #4
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
I'm curious... what is Eiken about?
Boobies. Mostly.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-01-13, 20:27   Link #5
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Angry Eiken disgusted me

*minor unmarked spoilers below*

I didn't have anything else to watch tonight, so I figured I'd try something new. I see the Eiken OVA 1 by ANBU has quite a few leechers, so I thought hey, why not. I can't believe this. This is as close to hentai as an anime can get. And the breasts of all the girls were so ridiculously, DISGUSTINGLY huge I was disgusted. Even the girl who said she had an "A" cup had breasts that were larger than average. And the finger/foot sucking on that yogurt slide? What the hell? Seriously WHAT THE HELL!?!?! The female lead is dull, boring, and for no apparent reason likes the main character. Not to mention this didn't seem to have anything even remotely RESEMBLING a plot, there is no way in hell I will continue watching this series.
Old 2004-01-13, 20:28   Link #6
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Wow, what an endorsement!

*goes to download*
Old 2004-01-13, 20:37   Link #7
wireless
Regular Lurker

Seriously, that show was a real chore to watch. Definitely something that at least most Americans won't like. All the "ecchi" scenes were so forced and so rediculously borderline hentai. The worst part of it all was the sixth grader with giant breasts; not funny or hot. The main character is such a loser, he sounds like he's 12. ack so many bad things to say about this anime.

umm, sound quality was ok i guess

Exactly how many people in Japan like THIS kind of stuff???
Old 2004-01-13, 21:01   Link #8
tanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballz
Wow, what an endorsement!

*goes to download*
Wow, I never thought I'd see a female anime character who had breasts that were larger than Mina's in Air Master.
Old 2004-01-13, 22:14   Link #9
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
There were people who didn't like Eiken? *gaspage*

You're obviously taking it too seriously. It's making fun of other fanservicey shows. It's HUMOR DAMN IT! The Yogurt scene is very funny. Please stop disrespecting eiken.
Old 2004-01-13, 22:32   Link #10
Charmplus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAppi
It's making fun of other fanservicey shows. It's HUMOR DAMN IT!
Aye, it IS humor, humor gone terribly terribly wrong.

Not only is this show embarassing to watch, but the use of boobies and other fanservice is so distracting and... unentertaining that I almost stopped watching it half-way through from pure disgust.

If this anime could be the embodiment of a friend who said something really funny 10 seconds too late, then this would be it. My point is that it's really going over the top just for a satire of a fanservice show.

Not only that but all the stereotypical characters have paper-thin personalities as well.

Ah well, this anime wasn't intended to be deep anyway. The yogurt scene WAS funny though .
Old 2004-01-13, 23:17   Link #11
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

it pays to try to find out what kind of anime you're downloading before you download it

actually now that you mention it isn't some lame romance thingy but full ecchi, I think I'll watch it
Old 2004-01-13, 23:24   Link #12
Naruko
Master of Sexy-No-Jitsu

Send a message via ICQ to Naruko Send a message via AIM to Naruko Send a message via MSN to Naruko Send a message via Yahoo to Naruko
Well as some one pointed out a little up the post this is a Joke Anime it was Basicly Made as a joke to all anime Fanservice and such it even says it in the Reviews I have seen.

It's only 2 OVA's as far as I know but dont take things to Serious hehehe it's not supposed to be. Ya I do Agree the Boobs are bigger then any should ever be made and with the 10 year old it's a little over the top but yet again it's not real and its Fictional so in the end it does not matter.

I hope you all have fun watching anime, I know I do.
Old 2004-01-14, 00:06   Link #13
Nerd Saga

Send a message via AIM to Nerd Saga
Thumbs up

This is a great show, i dl'd it just to see what it was all about and now i'm def. hooked. It could be b/c i like boobies bouncin. but that's good enough for me.

How long is this series?
Old 2004-01-14, 00:11   Link #14
Tsubomi Koneko

Send a message via AIM to Tsubomi Koneko Send a message via MSN to Tsubomi Koneko
I think this is why I usually check the official site of an anime I don't know about before downloading it...

---

*Just looked at the official site* Holy crap, how can that one girl WALK with boobs that big!? O.o not to mention she's ugly and has horrid eyebrows (the magenta haired girl with godzilla titties) she shouldn't be ALLOWED to have boobs that big...

The blonde is cute though, I like her hair.
Old 2004-01-14, 00:34   Link #15
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Definitely not a bright aspect of anime.

I will be embarassed to watch this feature with anyone.
Old 2004-01-14, 00:54   Link #16
Naruko
Master of Sexy-No-Jitsu

Send a message via ICQ to Naruko Send a message via AIM to Naruko Send a message via MSN to Naruko Send a message via Yahoo to Naruko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubomi Koneko
*Just looked at the official site* Holy crap, how can that one girl WALK with boobs that big!? O.o not to mention she's ugly and has horrid eyebrows (the magenta haired girl with godzilla titties) she shouldn't be ALLOWED to have boobs that big...

The blonde is cute though, I like her hair.

I beleave they where Going for the Groucho Marks look with her hehehe.
Old 2004-01-14, 02:19   Link #17
Tsubomi Koneko

Send a message via AIM to Tsubomi Koneko Send a message via MSN to Tsubomi Koneko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko
I beleave they where Going for the Groucho Marks look with her hehehe.
^.^ Okay slightly off topic, that character on your icon and banner is so cute, who is she and what's she from... is she always naked? O.o...
Old 2004-01-14, 02:21   Link #18
darkwave
Manual Mode

Typical ecchi show. Interesting watch!

I recommened this to anyone who has a sense of humor.
Old 2004-01-14, 02:29   Link #19
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubomi Koneko
^.^ Okay slightly off topic, that character on your icon and banner is so cute, who is she and what's she from... is she always naked? O.o...
Thats naruto's (name = show) Sexy No Jutsu. He uses it to defeat pretty much any adult in non serious situations. *wipes nose bleed*
Old 2004-01-14, 03:40   Link #20
JediNight
キズランダム

Why couldn't that be Naruto's REAL form? =p Would make the drawn out battles more palatable :P
Closed Thread