AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-09-30, 20:13   Link #321
Kazu-kun

Either way, I'm glad it ended so I can forget about it. What a waste of time.

It's a shame though. I really wanted Hanebado to be adapted and I was really looking forward to it when it was announced. I kinda wish for a re-make by an actually competent team and director. lol
Old 2018-09-30, 23:09   Link #322
devilo96

Sigh~ kinda sad...darth ayano lose the game because some friendship power...
Well i will never try another anime sport that have a bad director
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-30, 23:13   Link #323
Panzercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Ayano was losing mentaly which is in sport like Badminton very important factor. And once she was able get her self together and size iniciative she was running on fumes already. Difference in stamina, power, mental strenght, strategy. It's only because her genius she was able fight this far in poor state.

Also Arabado sounds great. I too think it should be named that way.
That "poor stat" Ayano win against Connie, a World Class player. And in manga

Spoiler for :

Not to mention Aragaki also in good stat with her knee, but still win against Ayano. Thus stamina/ power is poor excuse for Aragaki win.
Panzercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-30, 23:26   Link #324
serenade_beta
☆げしげし☆

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-01, 01:36   Link #325
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker View Post
That "poor stat" Ayano win against Connie, a World Class player. And in manga

Spoiler for :

Not to mention Aragaki also in good stat with her knee, but still win against Ayano. Thus stamina/ power is poor excuse for Aragaki win.
Yet she apparently lost to Aragaki in manga too. Ayano basic strategy is break opponent spirit and neither Connie nor Chinese girl knew how she plays nor they were ready for that. Plus Ayano got plot armor there.

Nagisa knew from beginning how to effectively counter that and was badly underestimated which made it even easier to surprise Ayano and break her game. Once that was broken her mind became broken too. That didn't happen in any other match. Ultimately better stamina was final nail in coffin.
Old 2018-10-01, 01:45   Link #326
Kazu-kun

Actually, in the manga Ayano lost because she wasted almost a whole game trying a different style of playing because she wanted to make a point or something like that. That was the main thing, really. If she played her defensive style during the whole match she would have destroyed Nagisa. When Ayano plays her true style she has no rivals.

But of course, the anime staff wasn't interested in any of that. They got into their heads that Nagisa was some sort of hero and warped the whole story to make it seem that way. Talk about being retarded.
Old 2018-10-01, 02:29   Link #327
Tenzen12

Well as far as translated manga goes Nagisa is still pretty much "hero" of story and Ayano wreck with mommy issues, so only difference is that in anime people aren't hyperactive maniacaly happy most time.

Well as translated chapters didn't really get there jet I can't say if Ayano would really win if she played normally, but anime is much more reasonable not have quitter with no physical training fir half year steamrolling everyone unconditionally.
Old 2018-10-01, 02:44   Link #328
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well as far as translated manga goes Nagisa is still pretty much "hero" of story and Ayano wreck with mommy issues, so only difference is that in anime people aren't hyperactive maniacaly happy most time.
I'm not sure what translation you're reading because despite her issues Ayano doesn't behave like massive jerk in the manga. Also, the manga has no heroes or villain. It doesn't need that shit. Nagisa is just a badminton player, same as Ayano. It's not that they're maniacally happy. It's just they're not manically psychotic unlike the anime.

Quote:
Anime is much more reasonable not have quitter with no physical training fir half year steamrolling everyone unconditionally.
The only reason It seems reasonable is because she's a lot weaker in the anime. Manga Ayano is a monster which is kinda the point because it's a sport manga and you read a sport manga to see the protagonist play strong rivals and win. The anime is some sort of Mexican soap with a sports as a backdrop. It's not a sport anime.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2018-10-02 at 00:25.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-01, 06:22   Link #329
James Rye

Well, that was "meh". I knew that Ayano "had" to lose, the story was demanding it, but still I didn't like her losing to Nagisa.
Old 2018-10-01, 06:29   Link #330
Liddo-kun
a small cat

Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for final thoughts:
Referrring to the part I put in bold. That is exactly why I dropped this show like a rock. Manga is just much better. And seeing how it ended, no regrets on dropping it.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-02, 00:19   Link #331
Panzercracker

The ending may be better if the match is unresult with Ayano collapse due run out stamina and Aragaki also collapse with injured leg.
Panzercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-02, 07:11   Link #332
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
I don't care if Ayano lost, after all she was not in a good mental state to begin. Would be unrealistic to hope she wins after lost so many points.

What pisses me is Ayano did not punched or slapped Ushika hard in the face for what she did. No one called her of her bullshit.

She abandoned her own sick daughter, so she commited a crime. I was hoping Elena at least would be smart enough to record her talk with Ushika in her smartphone and give to the police as evidence so she could be arrested.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-02, 13:18   Link #333
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis View Post
She abandoned her own sick daughter, so she commited a crime. I was hoping Elena at least would be smart enough to record her talk with Ushika in her smartphone and give to the police as evidence so she could be arrested.
lololololooolol
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-02, 21:53   Link #334
drawr

Wonder if the writers realized the severity of Ayano's behaviour. She became Ayano alter out of nowhere and then suddenly transitioned back in the finale as if all the parental abandonment trauma they kept hammering in never happened. It was a fascinating spectacle of a show anyway.
drawr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
badminton, drama, sports