AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2024-03-26, 21:31   Link #1
Nymene

Thumbs up Please, I want a VN with a Black Male MC ASAP!

Guys, I really want to play a VN with a Black Male MC ASAP, so can anyone make it for me?

It needs to have artstyle as good as Grisaia or Walkure Romanze (I don't accept amateur-ish art and only want Professional Level Anime Artist drawing them) and needs to have at least a minimum of 4 heroines with at least 1 dark-skin or Black heroine among them.

There's already an Otome game with a Black Female Protagonist but those are for girls.
Since I'm a brown guy I want a VN with a Black Male Protagonist, so please!
I want a VN like this more than I want a GF in real life, so can't anyone please make my dream come true?

Last edited by Nymene; 2024-03-26 at 21:34. Reason: sp
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-28, 14:52   Link #2
Nymene

Unhappy

For example, I browsed the Internet, and regularly came across people complaining that Otome games lack diversity or dark-skin MCs, when there are already some Otome games with dark-skin or Black Female MCs(mostly made in the West)

Here is an example of such an article : https://www.reddit.com/r/otomegames/...h_mc_as_a_poc/

The question is, Otome already has some titles made in Western countries with dark-skin female MCs, but Visual Novels marketed for a male audience still doesn't have any titles with a Black Male Protagonist yet, so why are more complaints directed at the Otome industry instead of VNs, when there is almost zero Black Male MCs for VNs compared to the equivalent in Otome games?

Lack of diversity for VNs almost make it seem that people don't want to see Black male characters like Onyankopon or Kilik Rung date beautiful cute Anime girls of all types and races.

Like there can be interracial couples in real life but heaven forbid a black male protagonist dating a pretty blonde anime girl in a VN???
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-09, 03:36   Link #3
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Just use ai and generate your own sprites

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote