AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-05-12, 19:48   Link #121
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Wait so the hyuuga are direct descendants of the ootutsuki? Cuz I thought it was listed in the databook that they received a fraction kaguyas power just like how kimimaro's clan did. I mean I saw the Last and yes hinata she invoke Hamura spirit but did I miss being told she was a direct descendant cuz all them went back to the moon when kaguya was sealed the first time...
Old 2015-05-12, 23:24   Link #122
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Wait so the hyuuga are direct descendants of the ootutsuki? Cuz I thought it was listed in the databook that they received a fraction kaguyas power just like how kimimaro's clan did. I mean I saw the Last and yes hinata she invoke Hamura spirit but did I miss being told she was a direct descendant cuz all them went back to the moon when kaguya was sealed the first time...
Kaguya had 2 children Hagoromo and Hamura.

Hagoromo had 2 sons, Indra and Asura. Asura's line eventually became the Uzumaki and the Senju clans. Indra's line became the Uchiha clan.

Hamura had children on Earth but eventually relocated to the moon. Those of his children who remained on Earth eventually became the Hyuuga. Those who followed him to the moon retained the Otsutsuki name which Toneri is the last of.
Old 2015-05-13, 09:14   Link #123
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Yeah adding to what Cyberdemon said, Hamura followed his brother Hagoromo to Earth to establish and found what would be all the major First gen clans like the Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki and Hyuuga. Despite Hagoromo splitting up the Juubi into the 9 TailedBeasts, Hamura wasn't satisfied that threat was completely gone, he took the Juubi's body and any followers who wanted to join him to the moon where he had the Otutsuki, where he tasked his followers to guard it...and much like the Hyuuga on earth, there was a Main and a Branch house of the Otutsuki...unfortunately Hamura didn't exactly leave his followers CLEAR instructions what he thought they should do with the Earth if it couldn't remain peaceful...which led to the Civil War that you saw in the movie and all of the Otutsuki extinct except for Toneri...so morale of the story make sure your followers have a CLEAR understanding of what you want before you pass on lol
Old 2015-05-13, 16:55   Link #124
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Just saying , some spoilers for chap 3 is out , so can we have another thread ?

Last edited by kampfer91; 2015-05-13 at 17:05.
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion