AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-05-14, 12:11   Link #21
konart

She said the code word - so she's Sakura's daughter confirmed!
Old 2015-05-14, 12:22   Link #22
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It's shipping. They're just trying to prove that Naruto is unhappy being with Hinata and his children and it never would've happened if NaruSaku or SasuNaru had happened. They claim it isn't a shipping matter but they just make it more blatant over and over that it very much is about shipping.
wow. that is pretty intense delusional thinking. I haven't seen those comments for myself, but I imagine there could be some possible case studies in there for psychological issues.

Quote:
Fact is that being Hokage is a 24/7 job. No matter who he had ended up with, he wouldn't have been able to be their for them at all times either.
if anything I see it as Naruto being an even better Dad than most. I have no doubt that he thinks of all the village's children as his own much like Hiruzen did (I'm sure his own kids get more attention of course). Naruto was an orphan so he could relate to all of them and he probably sees the importance of kids being raised by a village and not just their own parents if they are lucky enough to still have them.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 12:30   Link #23
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
It's shipping. They're just trying to prove that Naruto is unhappy being with Hinata and his children and it never would've happened if NaruSaku or SasuNaru had happened. They claim it isn't a shipping matter but they just make it more blatant over and over that it very much is about shipping.

Fact is that being Hokage is a 24/7 job. No matter who he had ended up with, he wouldn't have been able to be their for them at all times either.
Starting to think lol, the desire to become Hokage was a great boyhood dream because he had nothing and desired more then anything to be acknowledged...but he's found love, married, has children...is it really worth it in the end? I am not saying he's unhappy as Hokage since he's worked hard to achieve it and earned it...but is that dream greater then the time and love he could be with his family (at least during the day if you know what I mean heh)...really makes you think...
Old 2015-05-14, 13:45   Link #24
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
It looks like to me that the "surgery" is keeping the eyes open which implies Izanagi was used at some point in the past...
Okay. That's a pretty nice idea you said.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 13:49   Link #25
Wandering Soul

Naruto did know that they were following him so that addressed complaints people had last week. Though damn Naruto wait a few seconds for your son.

It seems like that guy is forcing his eye open,
Old 2015-05-14, 13:50   Link #26
Slayerx

Quote:
Well Naruto COULD have let Kakashi keep the job until his kids graduated from ninja school. Raise kids first, then when they don't need him to be around as often, go be hokage.

Frankly, i don't mind Naruto screwing up a bit as a father; it gives him some flaws. If he was the perfect dad, on top of being the most powerful ninja, hokage, and all around good guy then he'd come off as kind of obnoxiously perfect. He's got enough positive Qualities and puts in enough effort to get a pass.

This is unlike sasuke who was an absolute wreck of a character before his parenting issues; His neglect for his family is just another sin to pile onto his history of BS. Even when he tries to turn over a new leaf to make up for his past dickery, he finds ways to make the lives of others miserable.... Speaking of which, today's chapter begs the question; exactly how far away are sasuke's missions that he can't even visit his child? The fact that Naruto is facing the same enemy that Sasuke faced the other day, it doesn't seem very far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
I don't mind Hinata getting a haircut...be nice to actually SEE how she's doing...just saying...sigh I REALLY hope she's not pregnant or anything that could be used as an excuse to have her taken out and limit her physical appearances...cause that would suck...yeah yeah I know this isn't her story but given how shafted she got in the main story it be nice to see how she's been doing after marrying Naruto...ah well a single action speaks louder then 1000 words right? She's still making him lunch in society especially Japan's ever moving busy society which essentially what the Naruto word represents that shows that she still loves him alot...it's such an old school declaration too lol.
I think Hinata served the purpose Kishi made her for when Boruto was born. Though really, Kishi spends so little time on her character, its like he treats she's just an afterthought. Oh I'm sure maybe Kishi had some nice ideas at first, She had her own backstory and would be Naruto's love interest but he never really thought about their development or their chemistry. Then he got so distracted trying to develop his Naruto vs Sasuke plotline that he kind of forgot about her; he only occasionally remembered he wanted to do stuff with her character and then found ways to shoehorn her into the plot in an attempt to keep her relevant. Its kind of sad really as she DID have some very interesting story potential....
Old 2015-05-14, 14:06   Link #27
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Maybe sasuke has visited sarada. But he genjutsus her from remembering

Shin is gonna make a cool video game character...
Old 2015-05-14, 14:08   Link #28
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I think Hinata served the purpose Kishi made her for when Boruto was born. Though really, Kishi spends so little time on her character, its like he treats she's just an afterthought. Oh I'm sure maybe Kishi had some nice ideas at first, She had her own backstory and would be Naruto's love interest but he never really thought about their development or their chemistry. Then he got so distracted trying to develop his Naruto vs Sasuke plotline that he kind of forgot about her; he only occasionally remembered he wanted to do stuff with her character and then found ways to shoehorn her into the plot in an attempt to keep her relevant. Its kind of sad really as she DID have some very interesting story potential....
This manga series is more about Salada than Boruto who will get the primary focus in the movie. So it isn't surprising that Hinata and Naruto's home life isn't a focus on the series and that she has no focus since there is no reason in a story about Salada. We will likely see a lot more of Himawari and Hinata when the movie comes around.
Old 2015-05-14, 14:41   Link #29
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
It looks like to me that the "surgery" is keeping the eyes open which implies Izanagi was used at some point in the past...
2 questions come to mind about the mystery man's eyes for me. First, about what you said, doesn't izanagi seal the actual eyeball and not the lids? Granted Danzo's eyelids shut, but we don't know if izanagi did that or if he did it. When edo-Itachi used izanami, his actual iris got erased like the eyeball was sealed. This new character clearly has a functioning eye. But of course, what could the reason be for keeping his eye open if not what you said?

edit: I guess he might be using a technique that requires the eye to be open for an extended amount of time as a prerequisite, but that's a long shot

Secondly, are the whites of his eyes just in shadow or is he possibly an edo-tensei himself? We don't know for sure yet, but it looks like his eyes are edo-tensei eyes because the iris doesn't seem to have any shading.
Old 2015-05-14, 16:00   Link #30
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
2 questions come to mind about the mystery man's eyes for me. First, about what you said, doesn't izanagi seal the actual eyeball and not the lids? Granted Danzo's eyelids shut, but we don't know if izanagi did that or if he did it. When edo-Itachi used izanami, his actual iris got erased like the eyeball was sealed. This new character clearly has a functioning eye. But of course, what could the reason be for keeping his eye open if not what you said?

edit: I guess he might be using a technique that requires the eye to be open for an extended amount of time as a prerequisite, but that's a long shot

Secondly, are the whites of his eyes just in shadow or is he possibly an edo-tensei himself? We don't know for sure yet, but it looks like his eyes are edo-tensei eyes because the iris doesn't seem to have any shading.
I have been entertaining the idea that these guys may not even have real bodies. When I saw shin, my first impression was that he felt like a puppet or that substitute body thing that Kisuke makes for the shinigami in bleach. It's imaginble at least to me that orochimaru has advanced his soul/consciousness transfer technique where he does not require edo tensei sacrifices but rather creates artificial bodies and implant shinobi minds/memory in them probably after some sort of memory altering tech. Shin = shisui and hooded guy =dare I say izuna

This doesn't answer the question of why hooded guy has stitching and shin doesn't unless he is an older experiment built from less compatible material or something silly like that.

Speculation as always. Typing as I'm thinking lol
Old 2015-05-14, 16:06   Link #31
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post

heh as true as parts of that is, I do have to say this, romance was never a focal point in this series, Kishimoto said romance wasn't his strong suit and he was bad writing it but whether you believe that or think he said it to cover his own ass is up to the person, excuse or not I really can't fault anyone who straight up says yeah I'm bad at writing romance, I still however believe Hinata was just an unfortunate victim to bad timing and editorial meddling ontop of "bad writing" as well, but see here's the thing, if I hate it so much then I should simply stop reading so I am giving this series a fair shot before I reach a final conclusion

so that being said, I'm still clinging to hope that while I understand it can't be the starring role that Hinata will make some kind of appearance instead of writing it off and stating well she served her purpose oh well...heh guess I am a bit of a dreamer lol
Old 2015-05-14, 16:41   Link #32
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Sarada is as strong as his father did in her age... and Chouchou showed some great potential in fighting as well

I hoped their fight could be extended though.. Naruto is going to end this fast for sure in next chapter
Booo... Chouchou should be replaced by Boruto.. That Mitsuki dude should drag her away
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 16:53   Link #33
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

So this Uchiha villain wants to capture Sarada .
I can only think the reason is that he want to keep the tradition of marriage within the clan .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 17:28   Link #34
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Shin = shisui and hooded guy =dare I say izuna
hahah! it would be a real kick in the collective balls if the mysterious hooded guy turns out to be edo-Obito
Old 2015-05-14, 17:38   Link #35
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
I can only think the reason is that he want to keep the tradition of marriage within the clan .
Can't tell if you'r joking or not, but I thought she was supposed to be a bargaining chip against Sasuke.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-15, 00:13   Link #36
fuff

i think that shin character is hiding something on his back...cause he has a huge humpback...maybe a face?!
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-15, 01:06   Link #37
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Sarada and Chocho are such a refreshing duo. Not two you would expect to end up being good friends. And I always find it amusing how easily ground can be destroyed in manga. Chocho must be incredibly strong for someone who doesn't even have a headband yet, even considering what family she belongs to...
Old 2015-05-15, 03:08   Link #38
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
Sarada and Chocho are such a refreshing duo. Not two you would expect to end up being good friends. And I always find it amusing how easily ground can be destroyed in manga. Chocho must be incredibly strong for someone who doesn't even have a headband yet, even considering what family she belongs to...
It's the Dragon Ball effect of having the next generation be stronger than what the previous was in their time.
Old 2015-05-15, 07:04   Link #39
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
It's the Dragon Ball effect of having the next generation be stronger than what the previous was in their time.
And look how that work out for Dbz goku at the top of the food chain again, gohan had his moment and now he just an gag character which is sad. But yeah I wonder how kishi will have Sarada and Bolt surpass their fathers which seem impossible since for one a mini series and an movie can't cover a whole new gen maybe kishi could do movie timskips were they are top class ninja and they have to save the world because their parents are out of commission or something or they could surpass them in parenthood.
Old 2015-05-15, 07:07   Link #40
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
Can't tell if you'r joking or not, but I thought she was supposed to be a bargaining chip against Sasuke.
Was half joked .

Because why they only target Sarada? And waiting for her to leave the village and leave her vulnerable ?

Boruto called Hinata " Kaa-san " . mamaboy confirmed
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion