AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-11-18, 19:41   Link #1561
moozxy

Send a message via MSN to moozxy
Ah thanks! I've been looking for a site like that! I'll have a look through.
Are there any that have been really popular? Since chances are I'll probably like them too..
As for genre..I guess I'd like romance.. But wouldn't mind adventure.. or mystery haha tbh I don't really mind.
moozxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 07:20   Link #1562
cyth
Banned

So, ef - the latter tale. finally got the first release date - 2008/05/30. Thank God this will be over soon. ^^;
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 09:02   Link #1563
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Finally! But that's so far away... ;_;
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 12:04   Link #1564
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
So, ef - the latter tale. finally got the first release date - 2008/05/30. Thank God this will be over soon. ^^;
Thanks for the heads up! Now the arduous wait begins. ;_;
Old 2007-11-21, 13:12   Link #1565
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Speaking of far-off release dates, I noticed that Navel's long-awaited "Oretachi ni tsubasa wa nai -under the innocent sky" got a released date of June 28th 2008, and they even have a day counter on their website (only 220 days away!). In both cases, it seems just a tad bit early to start the heavy release promo, but sure... So long as they actually hit the date, I guess...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 19:05   Link #1566
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Oh, Soshite Ashita no Sekai Yori seems to be out!

I can't get it yet... No space...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 19:31   Link #1567
shadowplay
passive observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
Blah...so basically ef anime will tell the whole story way before the second game comes out, good job Minori :P .
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 20:39   Link #1568
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Well, there's always Kuze and Mizuki. And Yuuko! ^^;;
Old 2007-11-22, 04:52   Link #1569
cyth
Banned

I somehow don't believe the anime will cover every major plot point. Not in line with minori's marketing. ^^; Yuuko is more than interesting, so I'll be picking up the latter tale as well.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 10:59   Link #1570
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Currently enjoying Ayakashibito. I've just gotten started, but it's really good so far... I have some issues with Suzu, but all the other girls are very much to my tastes, and although the serious parts and the fights are great, it's also witty & hilarious. (I just got to Aino Karito's introduction, haha.)
Old 2007-11-24, 11:14   Link #1571
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
I just finished Rin's Bad route in Little Busters and finally got Ashita No Sekai Yori which I will start playing once I finish Komari's route in Little Busters.
Old 2007-11-24, 20:48   Link #1572
shadowplay
passive observer

Got my first ending of Asuseka *brag, brag* with Yuhi, and well it was nice ride but except for another "twist" later in the game nothing overly special or powerful, not sure if I liked her character being too clingy at times. And I'm thinking Aoba's or Minami's ending could be more interesting than hers, we'll see. Lots of nice CGs throughout the game but I guess that doesn't need to be said. As usually looks like you need to go through all individual girls endings to reach After, an epilogue part of the game where final end awaits. Won't comment anymore till I reach there.
Old 2007-11-24, 22:31   Link #1573
Sakura_Kinomoto
Kaede/Ama Fan boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Speaking of far-off release dates, I noticed that Navel's long-awaited "Oretachi ni tsubasa wa nai -under the innocent sky" got a released date of June 28th 2008, and they even have a day counter on their website (only 220 days away!). In both cases, it seems just a tad bit early to start the heavy release promo, but sure... So long as they actually hit the date, I guess...
i cant wait ^^ that games gonna be awesome but will i be able to save enough money
Sakura_Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 05:55   Link #1574
Acseru

Send a message via MSN to Acseru
I just finished playing Wind ~A Breath of Heart~ and next I'm planning to play Yume Miru Kusuri(or Planetarian). Are there any other Eroges in english worth playing?

And mirror-moon is translating Utawarerumono, that's propably worth testing.

Last edited by Acseru; 2007-11-29 at 06:07.
Acseru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 06:19   Link #1575
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay View Post
Got my first ending of Asuseka *brag, brag* with Yuhi, and well it was nice ride but except for another "twist" later in the game nothing overly special or powerful, not sure if I liked her character being too clingy at times. And I'm thinking Aoba's or Minami's ending could be more interesting than hers, we'll see. Lots of nice CGs throughout the game but I guess that doesn't need to be said. As usually looks like you need to go through all individual girls endings to reach After, an epilogue part of the game where final end awaits. Won't comment anymore till I reach there.
Yuuhi is...clingy?

I didn't expect that. o_O
Old 2007-11-29, 10:43   Link #1576
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Started playing Ashita No Sekai Yori-- currently following Minami's path. First play.

So far, the game is really nice. When the whole 'problem' is announced the change in the atmosphere of the characters and on the game itself was just great. Could not help but feel really sad during the moment some of the character when ahead and talked about their future, etc.
Old 2007-11-29, 11:00   Link #1577
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Does anyone know who directed the Ashita no Kimi to Au Tame ni OP? Could it be someone who's worked with Shinkai in the past? It's so much like his work...
Old 2007-11-29, 20:10   Link #1578
shadowplay
passive observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX View Post
Does anyone know who directed the Ashita no Kimi to Au Tame ni OP? Could it be someone who's worked with Shinkai in the past? It's so much like his work...
Wow at that OP!... well maybe it's done by him or at least in his studio, minori writers are behind this game after all, to make a connection.
Old 2007-11-30, 00:23   Link #1579
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukyuu View Post
And mirror-moon is translating Utawarerumono, that's propably worth testing.
Into English? I really want to play, but my grasp of kanji is quite pathetic, and I don't feel like trying to play the game with a dictionary in hand the entire time...
Old 2007-11-30, 02:20   Link #1580
rg4619

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay View Post
Wow at that OP!... well maybe it's done by him or at least in his studio, minori writers are behind this game after all, to make a connection.
IMO, the character animation (and even some of the backdrops) and direction look quite similar to previous Purple Software openings. However, there's certainly a resemblance to Shinkai's art.
rg4619 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel