AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-27, 17:28   Link #10061
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Karon's an Idol singer in Shadow. Classic case of unequal pairing romance
Old 2011-11-27, 17:30   Link #10062
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Karon's an Idol singer in Shadow. Classic case of unequal pairing romance
Lol, Rule 34 Shipping version: if they exist, there's a pairing for them. Not even being asexual or celibate prevent it.
Old 2011-11-27, 18:47   Link #10063
Eratas123

@ Senpai - By the way, Dan was one of the only guys there. The narration for it says that there was only him and Ichika around since he was the only one to invite a guy to the festival. In doing so, he sparked the Utsuho/Dan ship

Side note - The IKaron in Shadow is more of a traditional romance. Irish is told to meet his contact during a st@rs concert. The contact tells him some info and then disappears. Irish is about to leave but he's one of the few random who gets chosen to go backstage and meet the idols. Once backstage, he, along with a few other males, meet the st@rs cast. Irish doesn't really care till a drone attacks the backstage area looking for something (Karon's IS, which she left somewhere else). Irish saves Karon (Ba-dump) and distracts the drone so the civilians can get away. Karon then get's her IS and shoots down the drone before Irish gets killed. Start of friendship from there.
Old 2011-11-27, 19:06   Link #10064
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Approved the above scenario.

Quote:
@ Meister - Plan to include a scene where Irish tells her he's dying in lrder to stop her from getting attached to him. Need to know her reaction. That's why I asked if she was used to death.
It would be like Touma's reaction to Index's "Will you ride with me to Hell?" She's not going to let Irish off without an easy explanation.
Old 2011-11-27, 19:12   Link #10065
Eratas123

@ Meister - The skull suits killing him with the constant usage he does of it. The human body can't handle the spikes in pressure too much so he'll die before he reaches 18 if he doesn't stop using it or gets treatment. Unfortunately, Irish is a stubborn little bugger and refuses to stop using it so Karon's gonna be stuck on a loop.
Old 2011-11-27, 19:26   Link #10066
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - By the way, Dan was one of the only guys there. The narration for it says that there was only him and Ichika around since he was the only one to invite a guy to the festival. In doing so, he sparked the Utsuho/Dan ship
I stand corrected, but that's one striking fridge logic there....

Quote:
Side note - The IKaron in Shadow is more of a traditional romance. Irish is told to meet his contact during a st@rs concert. The contact tells him some info and then disappears. Irish is about to leave but he's one of the few random who gets chosen to go backstage and meet the idols. Once backstage, he, along with a few other males, meet the st@rs cast. Irish doesn't really care till a drone attacks the backstage area looking for something (Karon's IS, which she left somewhere else). Irish saves Karon (Ba-dump) and distracts the drone so the civilians can get away. Karon then get's her IS and shoots down the drone before Irish gets killed. Start of friendship from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Approved the above scenario.
It would be like Touma's reaction to Index's "Will you ride with me to Hell?" She's not going to let Irish off without an easy explanation.
"You are Worth hell"?
Old 2011-11-27, 19:26   Link #10067
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Then failing which she's off to Max and Ange to see if something can't be done about that.

The rest is how you intend it to unfold. Even something like that can be fixed in my campy world.
Old 2011-11-27, 19:34   Link #10068
Eratas123

@ Meister and Zero - Intro to the concert.

Spoiler:

Please tell me what you think. Sorry if it's undetailed, I'm using my phone to type
Old 2011-11-27, 19:37   Link #10069
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
@ Meister and Zero - Intro to the concert.

Spoiler:

Please tell me what you think. Sorry if it's undetailed, I'm using my phone to type
This is a great setup, even if it's in form of a draft.
Old 2011-11-27, 19:44   Link #10070
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Irish is so Out of Place because the other boys there are the stadard idol fanboys. He's the only one there not itching for a chance to meet the idols. Karon takes notice of the fact that he's passive and doesn't attempt to ask questions which she finds a bit odd.

Side note - Dan and Ichika being the only males also bug me. Is the author seriously telling us none of the girls have Dad's or brothers?

@ Meister - Ange would probably be able to help them, too bad they'll basically have to strip Irish and hold him down to get him to agree.
Old 2011-11-27, 19:49   Link #10071
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Irish is so Out of Place because the other boys there are the stadard idol fanboys. He's the only one there not itching for a chance to meet the idols. Karon takes notice of the fact that he's passive and doesn't attempt to ask questions which she finds a bit odd.
Which is even more ironic and funnier if you think about it.

Quote:
Side note - Dan and Ichika being the only males also bug me. Is the author seriously telling us none of the girls have Dad's or brothers?
Yeah that bugs me too, but probably the girl just don't want to take a risk (or something, I don't know).

But it's even more staggering that Dan only gets ONE girl that's curious him.... which basically impossible considering that the justification about Ichika's sheer amount of fangirl is that he's the only guy in I.S.A.

I's not like Dan will have 100+ fangirls in one swoop, it's just that one girl simply not good enough! At the very least, Mayuzumi (the resident newshound) will interview Dan about Ichika and/ or vice versa. And the students will get to know about Dan.
Old 2011-11-27, 19:55   Link #10072
Eratas123

@ Senpai - The Idols really shouldn't have left their IS in their dressing rooma They could've shot down that drone if they had it with them.

Side note - They did notice Dan. They just thought Ichika looked more handsome and was more their type or something. Then again, it's probably because he can't pilot an IS since the main point of Ichika being there was because he was unique from other males.

Besides, he did get ONE admirer, our very own Utsuho-san!
Old 2011-11-27, 19:58   Link #10073
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Hey Zero, how are you doing in your program? I have my last exam on Dec. 14. So I'll go full force on Sacred Twins and Red Rain afterwards. And frankly, it's about time I got back to these. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 20:00   Link #10074
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - The Idols really shouldn't have left their IS in their dressing room They could've shot down that drone if they had it with them.
LOL

Quote:
Side note - They did notice Dan. They just thought Ichika looked more handsome and was more their type or something. Then again, it's probably because he can't pilot an IS since the main point of Ichika being there was because he was unique from other males.
Feh, so my plan is foiled, huh.

Quote:
Besides, he did get ONE admirer, our very own Utsuho-san!
Well, if we get Dan Took a Level of Badass (I'm not certain, maybe a BFG-using sniper or something... but no Armor Stratos certainly), we'll get another one, with so much foeyay. Enough to power entire academy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Hey Zero, how are you doing in your program? I have my last exam on Dec. 14. So I'll go full force on Sacred Twins and Red Rain afterwards. And frankly, it's about time I got back to these. xD
Aye, long time no see. My exam just finished last week. Feel free to share if you have a problem
Old 2011-11-27, 20:09   Link #10075
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Dan's the Sunohara in my fic, but he's the one with the most NORMAL relationship among all the males. No broken psyche or stunted emotions, just a bit of an age gap problem.

Side note - Karon's flat, right? When Irish saves her his head lands on her chest so she hopefully she's not very endowed

Also, what role do you think Ran should play in Shadow? Originally, she was the "just friends" with Irish but I replaced her with Laura to mess with Kyuukai.
Old 2011-11-27, 20:12   Link #10076
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Dan's the Sunohara in my fic, but he's the one with the most NORMAL relationship among all the males. No broken psyche or stunted emotions, just a bit of an age gap problem.
LAWL ironically, Sunohara don't get any despite the shiptease with Tomoyo & Kyou (in the anime at least).

Quote:
Side note - Karon's flat, right? When Irish saves her his head lands on her chest so she hopefully she's not very endowed
She's about Rin flat, but SMALLER due to her height (about the same height as Irish slouching).

Quote:
Also, what role do you think Ran should play in Shadow? Originally, she was the "just friends" with Irish but I replaced her with Laura to mess with Kyuukai.
I dunno, I haven't think a role for him except Ichika's best buddy / badass Bystander.

Anyway, fic related.

Old 2011-11-27, 20:20   Link #10077
Eratas123

@ Zero - Hahahahaha! That comic sounds like something that propoganda would include. The castration shop looks nasty though

I meant Ran, as in Dan's little sis, not her older bro. She'll be in IS academy come second year or earlier as a test student due to her high grades.

Side note - Rin level flat? Then there's no problem. She'd get mad when Irish says she has the "perfect body for combat" and that she must've trained hard to reduce her chest size by that much.
Old 2011-11-27, 20:29   Link #10078
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Karon: H-How am I supposed to respond to that?!
Old 2011-11-27, 20:30   Link #10079
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Lawl as expected

Guys, do you mind if I write ikaron draft myself? Seems like I'm very vacant now.
Old 2011-11-27, 20:35   Link #10080
Eratas123

Irish: What's wrong? I'm merely complimenting you on the fact that the results of you're training were perfect. Your body is thin, your hair is short, and your chest is almost non-existant. In fact, some would mistake you for a boy if you wore the right clothes. On the other hand, my chest seems to be getting bigger if the tightness on the chest area when I wear a disguise is any indication. Can you give me advice to make my chest as small and flat as yours?

@ senpai - No prob, it's Meister's idea anyway. Just don't make Irish OOC.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest