AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-31, 19:45   Link #4201
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
It's been something like two months since I posted on AnimeSuki, real life was busy and all that. In that time Chinese HnA Vol21 translations was done and, there really isn't any way to sugarcoat this... I'm done with this series. It's a *censored* piece of *censored*-ing *censored* *censored* which went beyond pandering to fans(ervice) and is now (IMO) unreasonably outright dragging things out so the series gets more money. I'm not putting up with this anymore.

Spoiler for Brief overview of the last bits of Vol21:
Thanks for the last bit, a little surprise how Aria hasnt kill or punch him to death when he is visibly reacting to her own mother (They all slept on the same bed ??)

So is this series now turn into NTR with aria mother comin into the fray and yes, the nerfing thing is kinda annoying. guess i gotta learn chinese or jap to read the next volume
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-01, 07:07   Link #4202
tsunade666

lol... wtf did I just read. facedesk..... the heck kinji!!! first lolicon and now milf!
Old 2016-04-01, 09:35   Link #4203
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
lol... wtf did I just read. facedesk..... the heck kinji!!! first lolicon and now milf!
It would be ironic if he actually ended with her and not the daughter, the main heroine of the series )
Old 2016-04-04, 17:38   Link #4204
AksaraKishou

Quote:
It would be ironic if he actually ended with her and not the daughter, the main heroine of the series )
100% Would buy-
AksaraKishou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-04, 19:14   Link #4205
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksaraKishou View Post
100% Would buy-
It might boost the sale to the top if that happen xD
Old 2016-04-04, 20:10   Link #4206
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
It's been something like two months since I posted on AnimeSuki, real life was busy and all that. In that time Chinese HnA Vol21 translations was done and, there really isn't any way to sugarcoat this... I'm done with this series. It's a *censored* piece of *censored*-ing *censored* *censored* which went beyond pandering to fans(ervice) and is now (IMO) unreasonably outright dragging things out so the series gets more money. I'm not putting up with this anymore.

Spoiler for Brief overview of the last bits of Vol21:
Are you serious? Is there really substantial evidence that he'd done it with her mother?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 15:28   Link #4207
hyddty

Synopsis for the latest volume is out, Reki on the cover.

I think the last bit said: However, Kinji avoids it which is a certain "event" that even oneself did not even think.

Well, let the hype begin again I guess
Old 2016-04-07, 00:11   Link #4208
AP24

It also says the series (probably includes the manga) has 7 million copies in print. That means it's even slightly more popular than Zero no Tsukaima which just reached 6.6 million copies. Hidan no Aria is officially MF Bunko J best selling series of all time.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 07:26   Link #4209
hyddty

New picture uploaded, Kaname in a wedding dress. 2 or 3rd in the series I believed ?
Old 2016-04-09, 17:26   Link #4210
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

"People being done with light novels..."

I am not surprised. Nothing of value is lost to you sir.

Waifus are the only thing this has. You can find names, backstories, and pics, and be done with it.

The MC's in these get progressively worse and worse (Probably self insert types meant to make lonely emasculated men feel better about their pathetic lives), the girls are one-tone a lot of times. And light novels that continue from earlier better times eventually have to adhere to this new bad formula to keep going.

I don't blame someone for dropping off a light novel. At least from a battle harem. Either the MC's are super weak and wimpish, or super strong but barely interesting. Or they're able to get at least a little bit of a comedic factor. But even then, it doesn't save the bad writing that gets put into it. And even when strong, they're usually only strong compared to their competition and it never makes sense. In text, they're weaker but just ass pull instant god mods. Or they win, with the villains only bluffing their strength due to underestimating, and they turn the series villains to shit.

Still, waifus serve the purpose of making lonely men feel less lonely. So at least series like these have some purpose. Time to wait for the next illustrations. In the meantime, I'll check out Diamond Is Unbreakable.
Old 2016-04-25, 13:40   Link #4211
hyddty

I will upload a new one once I found better quality, but oh well. enjoy it first and let the hype begin Riko is back and Kinji cross dress is also back, hurray

Spoiler for Vol 22 Illustrations:
Old 2016-04-28, 23:11   Link #4212
alex_drian

A dissaster, I see...
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-01, 04:53   Link #4213
AP24

Has anyone read Vol 22? It's supposed to be a new school year, so is Kinji no longer an E-Rank from Inquesta?
Old 2016-05-01, 08:17   Link #4214
tsunade666

my favorite character is back for the latest volume? that's nice. I always like Riko than the others.
Old 2016-05-01, 10:32   Link #4215
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Has anyone read Vol 22? It's supposed to be a new school year, so is Kinji no longer an E-Rank from Inquesta?
he should be promote to S or R considered how OP he is
Old 2016-05-03, 13:54   Link #4216
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyddty View Post
he should be promote to S or R considered how OP he is
You mean the reason he's becoming worse and worse of a character? May as well give him a trophy too. At least he's not bordering Onii-Sama levels of messiah-hood just yet.
Old 2016-05-06, 09:29   Link #4217
AP24

Just how much is the manga planning to cover the LN? It's been like 6.5 years since the first manga chapter release and the latest manga chapter is at near LN Vol 6 ending. Most likely the manga will at least also cover Vol 7.

Also, I heard something about Kinji repeating a year in the latest volume. Can anyone confirm this?
Old 2016-06-17, 09:08   Link #4218
hyddty

Any spoilers in the new volume guys ? xD
Old 2016-06-23, 09:14   Link #4219
tsunade666

flere is usually the one who posted the summary so we just wait if he will be back.
Old 2016-07-04, 23:19   Link #4220
hyddty

Vol 23 out in August, let's see what comes next

http://ranobe-mori.net/label/mf-bunko-j/

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen