AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-09-11, 01:06   Link #241
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
OOOO so it's a hentai title...

That's interesting.....

Is it anygood?
No it's not a Hentai title. A good tip off is that if you looked at my link you'd see that we list it on AnimeSuki. We don't list hentai. This title is merely a bit ecchi. (Maybe more than "a bit.")

And it isn't any good. I suffered through 4 episodes before I decided that I'd rather have dental surgery. It's not really bad so much as BORING. Okay, I lied. It's both boring AND bad.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 02:16   Link #242
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
No it's not a Hentai title. A good tip off is that if you looked at my link you'd see that we list it on AnimeSuki. We don't list hentai. This title is merely a bit ecchi. (Maybe more than "a bit.")

And it isn't any good. I suffered through 4 episodes before I decided that I'd rather have dental surgery. It's not really bad so much as BORING. Okay, I lied. It's both boring AND bad.
Actually, it is based on Elf's ero-game. Yes, the anime sucked, but the ero-game itself was quite interesting to play.
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 20:14   Link #243
resshin

I am looking for an anime that I saw bits of during my schools club day. I only saw about 1minute of it and I enjoyed that parts I saw.

Anyways, what i watched was a girl walking home in the dark, and this *thing* with a horse head attacks her. The next day her friends find out that she was attacked by the horse-thing, but it turns out all the horse-thing did to the girl was give her a pony tail...

Again i only watched very little of the anime..I am looking for it because the anime (this part anyways) seemed interesting..

thanks
resshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 20:40   Link #244
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

That's the second season of Full Metal Panic! entitled Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu. Both are licenced.

3rd season coming.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ime.php?id=155

General info above.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 05:56   Link #245
abofass
ATROUSHI_SHWAN

Send a message via MSN to abofass
Question Do You Remember Gto

hey every one do you all remember the great series Great Teacher Onizuka??? i heard there was another series just like GTO but the teacher is a young women insted of a guy..... does any one know any thing about this??????
abofass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 06:37   Link #246
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
yes it is called gokusen and it's licensed by media blaster, it's funny nice and short (13-12 episodes) but no major plot

and you are better off posting this in the suggestion forum you will get much more responses than here
Old 2004-09-12, 06:37   Link #247
Kaizoku Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abofass
hey every one do you all remember the great series Great Teacher Onizuka??? i heard there was another series just like GTO but the teacher is a young women insted of a guy..... does any one know any thing about this??????
I believe that would be Gokusen. Haven't seen it myself, so I can't really say anything useful about it.
However, if you're looking for something similar to GTO, I suggest trying it's live action series, available for download from this very site. Despite it's initial cheesyness sometimes, it's a really, really entertaining show.
Kaizoku Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 11:13   Link #248
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

People, wasn't he talking about the Beat Angel thingy? Not Ramuiro Senkitan...
mayukhers112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 16:51   Link #249
hooliganj
Team Player

Yes, Gokusen is cheesy, but so is GTO most of the time. They're both good shows.

Synopsis: Gokusen stars Yamaguchi Kumiko, who has wanted to be a teacher like her late father ever since she was a little girl. Her dreams are fulfilled, but she is placed with the usual class of misfits and ne'er-do-wells, none of whom are willing to give the new teacher the time of day. Yamaguchi has a big secret, though - she is the granddaughter and only heir of the head of the Oedo group, one of the most feared Yakuza families around. Using the toughness, loyalty and streetsmarts she gained through her upbringing in the group, she tackles the problems of a teacher and deals with her 'precious punks'. (13 episodes, no ending)

I definately recommend checking this show out when it gets released.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 18:06   Link #250
jay3k
KYO

Gokusen is nothing compared to GTO, they wannabe like GTo but they cant
I think the show is quite bad even if i havent seen GTO b4
jay3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 01:46   Link #251
vinhdang

Still Looking for where the quote came from. It went somewhere along the lines of how ironic the world is. We cry when we're happy. The one we hate the most is the one we love the most. I remember watching King of Bandits Jing Lost in seventh heaven and the original series but I don't kow if it came from those two or another. If someone can find the exact quote, that'd be awesome.
vinhdang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 02:18   Link #252
BuGGY!!

Anyone know the name of the series about a little boy (around preschool) has terrible manners and incredibly naughty, his mum hits him on the head all the time. It's a comedy and it's really funny. The art itself is actually quite bad.

Oh and the kid has a big head and little body. It aired in Hong Kong and the Cantonese name is "Seu Sun".
BuGGY!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 03:08   Link #253
TetrFlare
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to TetrFlare
Quote:
Anyone know the name of the series about a little boy (around preschool) has terrible manners and incredibly naughty, his mum hits him on the head all the time. It's a comedy and it's really funny. The art itself is actually quite bad.

Oh and the kid has a big head and little body. It aired in Hong Kong and the Cantonese name is "Seu Sun".
It's called la bi xiao xin, i have the chinese manga and short chinese cartoon episodes. I'm not sure if it's dubbed or subbed before.
TetrFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 04:06   Link #254
Pyro Fury

cant remember name of anime

there was an anime that was on this site a year or so ago, and i cant remember the name of it for the life of me, it had 3 girls and a robot maid as the main characters, they lived in a house that would disappear and travel through time, and the green haired girl would talk to dandeloins to get information? any idea what it could be? i think it was something like popatan, but i have no idea what the right spelling is, or if that is even close to being right
Pyro Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 04:23   Link #255
megumidk
Chii ?

That can only be Popotan, but that one has been licensed, so its no longer here.
megumidk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 12:55   Link #256
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by TetrFlare
It's called la bi xiao xin, i have the chinese manga and short chinese cartoon episodes. I'm not sure if it's dubbed or subbed before.
Crayon Shin-chan maybe?
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 13:34   Link #257
Mcdonalds

Need help identifying anime

Quite an old anime about ten years i think. Story of 2 boys who are rivalls in the beginning, but team up to defeat the gangs of other schools. They wear black uniform. The lead characters (in chinese as i watched it as dub) is "sam kil"; a kid with bleached hair who fights dirty and "yee tun" who has a black super quiff hair who fights clean.
Mcdonalds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 15:48   Link #258
hooliganj
Team Player

Kyou Kara Ore Wa... (From Now On, I Will...) was a one-shot OVA, about a straight-A student who decides that he's going to become the #1 punk at his new school. It's one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life, but I've never been able to find a copy for myself. If you can turn up anything let me know?

The first volume of the manga was scanlated by MangaScreener. It's listed in their inactive projects section, though, so that's all we're likely to get from them.

Last edited by hooliganj; 2004-09-19 at 15:51. Reason: adding the manga link
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 14:11   Link #259
Naruko
Master of Sexy-No-Jitsu

Send a message via ICQ to Naruko Send a message via AIM to Naruko Send a message via MSN to Naruko Send a message via Yahoo to Naruko
Hey Guys and Gals I am trying to find out what an Older Anime movie I Watched on Sci-Fi back in like 95-96 when they used to show Anime Movies on Saturdays and such. It was on when they played the marathon of anime like starship Odin, Project Aiko and a few others.

All I can remember is it took place in a desert setting, the Main Character had a Dog He also had a metal Boomarang or something like that he liked or was in love with a girl that Lived in a City in the Desert and it was taken over by some kind of Military, and if I remember right both He and the Dog could do a transformation that reminded me a little of Gyver except metal but it could have been just him. Its been so long since I have seen gyver but if I remember corectly its a Bio-Mechanicle suit right?

Anyway any help would be good help, and would love to know if it was just a movie or if it was also a series maybe. I know its licensed of course but all i want is the name.

Last edited by Naruko; 2004-09-21 at 14:14. Reason: Gramer because I can't spell half of its prob still wrong
Naruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 13:10   Link #260
BuGGY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
Crayon Shin-chan maybe?
Yep, that's the one Thx

Hmm...wonder if i'll be able to find some Cantonese dubbed episodes.
BuGGY!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel