AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-17, 11:08   Link #41
konart

>glasses girl killing people with her baseball bat
> dark haired girl going Nice Boat, rather she will go sacrifice lamb route.

you were pretty close
Old 2012-06-17, 12:52   Link #42
Xaturas

Ok so I kinda watched volume 6.
So what are they gonna do there ... ?
Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-17, 14:27   Link #43
Iron Maw
Banned

So, Ch 26-28 re-establishes what most of readers of this already manga know, everyone in here is crazy.

Oh well, I look forward to a our "Nice Boat" ending.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 15:33   Link #44
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Ok so I kinda watched volume 6.
So what are they gonna do there ... ?
Spoiler:
I think it'll go both ways considering the messes that they make always seem to be coming back to them (mainly the main dude).
Old 2012-06-18, 19:03   Link #45
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Chapter 30 of the recently released volume 6 has been released!

That kid keeps getting more and more pathetic as time goes on. I truly feel for his parents I really do.
Old 2012-06-18, 19:37   Link #46
ZODDGUTS

Do they have military school in Japan?
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 20:27   Link #47
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Do they have military school in Japan?
Who knows...? Even if he did go there Nakamura would find a way to sneak him out of there. Plus I wouldn't think he last long without Nakamura to "guide" him through the ordeal.
Old 2012-06-19, 01:16   Link #48
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

oh man chapter 31

that's the only thing that I can post for this chapter, Nakamura so moe ;__;
Old 2012-06-19, 01:18   Link #49
Aesthetic Shampoo

So moe, apart from the psychopathic tendencies to strip you naked and rip at your nipples of course. Oh, and the baseball bat.

Man, this manga is great
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 05:06   Link #50
Xaturas

Ok its up to avaible raws or so it seems. Chapter 32 out, now time for some suicide.
Old 2012-06-19, 07:33   Link #51
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Well unfortunately that's all the chapters from volume 6. We'll have to wait a few more months for the next volume to come out and the upcoming chaos that will take place at the festival.

You've got to give the scanlators props for finishing the volume so fast.
Old 2012-06-19, 08:51   Link #52
Xaturas

^
It was some new anonymous guy/group. Previous scanlator emo quit after saying he won't race with someone on translating (not that I want to offend him or something, just saying).
Btw wonder why there is no magazine raws, after all it should be released in some magazine before volumes come out.
Old 2012-06-19, 12:47   Link #53
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Btw wonder why there is no magazine raws, after all it should be released in some magazine before volumes come out.
What I was going to say. Aside from better looking RAWs there's no need to wait Vol scans is there?
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 13:26   Link #54
konart

Quote:
^
It was some new anonymous guy/group. Previous scanlator emo quit after saying he won't race with someone on translating (not that I want to offend him or something, just saying).
I wonder. It is being serialized in Bessatsu Shounen Magazine, same as Sankarea. Still - no chapter raws
Old 2012-06-19, 16:24   Link #55
Arkard

Looks like...

Spoiler for Speculation:
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 16:41   Link #56
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Looks like...

Spoiler for Speculation:
I know, it's one of those things about the main dude that pisses me off to no end. I mean, everything could have been smooth sailing if the kid cleaned up after himself, but he always expects Nakamura to babysit him every single time. It sucks that Saeki wastes her "purity" on this dude for nothing.

Nakamura isn't the type to joke around, just look at actions up until now. I seriously think she's serious about wanting to die, but I can't help but feel that she or him will back off at the last second. I could be wrong, but I feel like she has a backup plan in case if they don't go through with it. She's one crafty kid after all compared to the whiny little loser we all seemingly enjoy watching him suffer, mess up, and screw himself over.
Old 2012-06-19, 20:55   Link #57
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Caught with this series (32). Seem like the "End Game" to their psychopathic outlook in a normal society.

I thought in chapter 31, Nakamura came saving Kasuga and live "happy ever after", but I was wrong. Kasuga is the biggest "M" in my long history of reading anime/manga. The positive side of this chapter was seeing Nakamura weak side, its very touching.

Chapter 32 - I thought they were gonna kill the kids, but thank god they didn't. I'm assuming they will state their mind and maybe burn down the festival tower (people playing drums on).

These last few weeks of release are awesome! Thank you scanlator groups ^
Old 2012-06-20, 03:33   Link #58
Xaturas

She should just stand with him neck to neck, and slit both of their throats in one slice. Of course while setting everything on fire.
Old 2012-06-20, 08:05   Link #59
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I know, it's one of those things about the main dude that pisses me off to no end. I mean, everything could have been smooth sailing if the kid cleaned up after himself, but he always expects Nakamura to babysit him every single time. It sucks that Saeki wastes her "purity" on this dude for nothing.
Yeah, I have to admit, I was pretty disappointed Saeki's virginity went to waste. I didn't truly expect him to completely convert and get back with Saeki, or a 'Nice Boat' ending, but I still wanted him to waiver a bit; y'know, decide for himself by thinking about it a little. Unfortunately, it did absolutely nothing to change his 'follow Nakamura' mindset. I REALLY hope that, at least for once, he gets firm about something, before the end. I don't care what it is, just make a stand about something, and not be a doormat all the way through. Thing is, I didn't mind it at first. In fact, I enjoyed it a lot, because despite following Nakamura's orders, he consistently proclaimed that he wasn't who Nakamura said he was, and, in it's own way, that was a sense of rebellion against her. Ever since he accepted himself as Nakamura insisted he was, Nakamura's and Kasuga's relationship has been pretty dull for me. Pretty much just following her happily like a pet dog, which makes the char interaction and drama btw them dull as all hell =02.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 08:36   Link #60
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
^
Magazine raws are harder to come by these days due to increased enforcement measures combined with lack of interest in certain magazines. Groups don't always have access as a result and sometimes it's easier to just wait for the volume release, buy it, and scanlate it, especially if your group is only doing certain titles and is focused on quality over speed.

Tags
drama, psychological, romance, school life, shounen