AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Old 2006-04-28, 20:04   Link #301
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

The official anime website for the upcoming anime adaptation of the "tsundere" erogame, Tsuyokiss, has now opened.

Neosam's entry on Tsuyokiss

Anime official site: http://www.tsuyokiss.jp/

Uwa, what's with these chibis? ^^;
On one hand, they feel out of place, on the other, they're so damn cute! ^^;

Also, the main character is going to be Sunao, rather than Leo... A girl main character in a tsundere harem... *cough*
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-28, 20:20   Link #302
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Hold on! A main girl character in an all girl-harem?!!
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-28, 23:44   Link #303
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
More yuri? >.>
Old 2006-04-29, 10:12   Link #304
NeoSam

LOL they even say on the website in english: A "tsundere" TV animation

It got me really angry to know that they have changed the main character

But I love yuri >.< so I'm pretty annoyed/angry but also excited LOL
Old 2006-04-29, 10:24   Link #305
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
I might check it out, but the fact that Trinet is animating it is seriously not reassuring. A lot of their stuff is uninspired and looks horrifically cheap (I seriously couldn't enjoy their adapatations on Izumo and Kagihime ).
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 10:30   Link #306
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07
(I seriously couldn't enjoy their adapatations on Izumo and Kagihime ).
I have seen a few images from Kagihime manga, and the anime adaptation really sucked, they totally ruined the art
Old 2006-04-29, 18:59   Link #307
NeoSam

An anime that got announced a few days ago, but still not listed by MoonPhase

I waited enough :P I'm listing it :P

====================

まもって!ロリポップ
Mamotte! Lollipop

Its based on a manga thats serialized in the shoujo manga magazine Nakayoshi.
For now there are 7 volume released of this manga.
Here are the covers:

From AnimeNfo:

Quote:
Niha happens to swallow “Crystal Pearl” that is supposed to use magic examination. Since then, her exciting days with cool wizard guys, Zero and Ichii, begins.
Genre: Shoujo, Comedy, Romance

====================

From AnimeNation:

Quote:
First Figure Game Announced
Kogado Studios has announced this its PC "short novel & music simulation" game Dear Pianissimo will be released this July. The game will come pre-loaded on a USB memory stick molded inside a 13cm figure of game character Piano, a small music fairy. The figure connects to a computer via USB cable, allowing the player to load the game onto a PC and play with the figure on display nearby.

Source: ITmedia +D Games and Akadot
Quote:
Dororon Enma-kun Remake in the Works
Bandai Visual is scheduled to release the first Kikoushi-Enma horror OVA on August 25th. Game News Site EG reports on the completion of the dialogue recording for the anime, and explains that the new production is a re-imagining of Go Nagai's 1973 lighthearted horror anime TV series Dororon Enma-kun.

Source: Rakuga Kidou
Old 2006-04-30, 14:43   Link #308
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
An anime that got announced a few days ago, but still not listed by MoonPhase

I waited enough :P I'm listing it :P

====================

まもって!ロリポップ
Mamotte! Lollipop

Its based on a manga thats serialized in the shoujo manga magazine Nakayoshi.
For now there are 7 volume released of this manga.
Here are the covers:

From AnimeNfo:

Genre: Shoujo, Comedy, Romance

====================

From AnimeNation:
YAY YAY YAY! More cute shoujo! I'm looking forward to this! *is slightly familiar wit teh manga.*
Old 2006-04-30, 15:15   Link #309
NeoSam

More anime that got recently announced:

====================

夜明け前より瑠璃色な
Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na

Its based on a bishoujo game by August Soft (its an ero-game).

The anime will not be an ero-anime.

Site of the game: (Warning: do not use this site unless you are 18+)
http://august-soft.com/yoake/

From AnimeNfo:

Quote:
Sphere Kingdom - it was founded by the people immigrated to the moon. However, the relation between the kingdom and the Earth has been cold since the war broke out hundreds years ago. Except for the embassy, museum, etc. in Mitsurugasaki Central Port City, the citizens of both counties are estranged. One day, the princess of the kingdom begins to stay with Asagiri Family in Mitsurugasaki.
Genre: Seinen, Romance

====================

Death Note

Yes its getting an anime

Its based on a manga thats serialized in the shounen manga magazine Shounen Jump.
For now there are 10 volumes released of this manga, and volume 11 will be released sometime on May 2006.
Here are the covers:

Genre: Shounen, Drama, Mystery, Fantasy

====================

Thanks to Magus IX for the info about the Death Note anime

I have been pretty busy these last 2 weeks, so maybe I have missed something else >.<
Anyway I'll try to keep you up to date to any anime that gets announced >.< and any help is appreciated
Old 2006-05-01, 10:54   Link #310
KBTKaiser

Quote:
More anime that got recently announced:

====================

夜明け前より瑠璃色な
Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na

Its based on a bishoujo game by August Soft (its an ero-game).

The anime will not be an ero-anime.

Site of the game: (Warning: do not use this site unless you are 18+)
http://august-soft.com/yoake/

====================
There's a non-H site up for the PS2 one.

http://aria-soft.com/
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-01, 12:52   Link #311
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
LOL they even say on the website in english: A "tsundere" TV animation

It got me really angry to know that they have changed the main character

But I love yuri >.< so I'm pretty annoyed/angry but also excited LOL
Are you sure it's yuri? Because Sunao is just the new character from the PS2 version of the game... But man, what a disappointment. Out of all the heroines to be the main, Sunao isn't one of those I expected.

No. Actually, the whole damn thing is starting to look like a huge disappointment.

Last edited by kujoe; 2006-05-01 at 14:13.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-01, 15:37   Link #312
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe
Are you sure it's yuri? Because Sunao is just the new character from the PS2 version of the game... But man, what a disappointment. Out of all the heroines to be the main, Sunao isn't one of those I expected.

No. Actually, the whole damn thing is starting to look like a huge disappointment.
I'm still not sure, Is she going to be the main heroine (and the main character is the guy Leo) or she's the main character of this anime (and Leo doesn't even exist ).

Yeah and I was disappointed myself, they sure like to ruin bishoujo games.

But I still like yuri
Old 2006-05-01, 16:10   Link #313
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
I'm still not sure, Is she going to be the main heroine (and the main character is the guy Leo) or she's the main character of this anime (and Leo doesn't even exist ).
Well even if the anime would go the former route, I would've expected two others as the main contenders to the main heroine/love interest role, and not Sunao of all people. (The top two in the popularity polls for instance... Sunao isn't even the "main" girl.)

Quote:
Yeah and I was disappointed myself, they sure like to ruin bishoujo games.
I also hate the character designs by the way. Man, what a downer this update has been.

Last edited by kujoe; 2006-05-01 at 22:24.
Old 2006-05-01, 17:50   Link #314
Mentar
Banned

My first reaction was negative too, especially since they also got entirely new seiyuus, it seems. But then... the game itself was so good - let's see how they will organize the anime.

Here's a new scan, and even though the art doesn't reach the amazing quality from the game, I think that it isn't toooo bad. If I hadn't seen the original designs, I'd probably have been quite content. At least Hime seems to come very close...

http://vista.x0.to/img/vi4618457913.jpg

Also - tsundere is good, and none of the girls ever showed any trouble with her hormones ... so I doubt that we'll go the yuri route. Besides, a GIRL as lead for a bishoujo harem anime would be fun! I suspect that she'll only be the lead female though.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-02, 09:16   Link #315
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
OMG Death Note's getting animated!? My friends are gonna SPAZZ.
Old 2006-05-02, 10:19   Link #316
NeoSam

And more anime got announced:

====================

増田こうすけ劇場 ギャグマンガ日和 第2弾
Masuda Kousuke Gekijou - Gyagu Manga Biyori

A second season (the first season was broadcasted in 2005)

Broadcast: Summer 2006

http://www.kids-station.com/minisite/gyagumanga/

Its based on a manga thats serialized in the shounen manga magazine Monthly Shounen Jump.
For now there are 7 volumes released of this manga.
Here are the covers:

There's also a fan book:

Genre: Shounen, Comedy

====================

シルクロード少年 ユート

Broadcast: 16/9/2006

====================
Old 2006-05-02, 13:27   Link #317
ayyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
My first reaction was negative too, especially since they also got entirely new seiyuus, it seems.
Yeah, thats the stinger, they had such a great cast of seiyuus and they completely changed it? No way I can be satisfied with a subpar performance of kani or hime's voice. huunda

But I'll give it a chance before I commit seppuku. We can always pretend it never existed, like Negima or Tsukihime, like some people already are.
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-03, 23:15   Link #318
BOZZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyo
Yeah, thats the stinger, they had such a great cast of seiyuus and they completely changed it? No way I can be satisfied with a subpar performance of kani or hime's voice. huunda

But I'll give it a chance before I commit seppuku. We can always pretend it never existed, like Negima or Tsukihime, like some people already are.
Are you sure they are new voices, don't some seiyuus use pseudonyms for when they work on bishoujo games, such as Koyasu Takehito (he's listed under a different name for one character he voices in MuvLuv) or Kisho Taniyama (of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien fame)?

I was looking forward to Tsuyokiss when I saw the news posted on ANN and felt the voices (at least in so much from the OP for the game and the commercial on the game's website) fit and the designs looked nicer, although I find the anime designs to be okay as well.

I was just curious which one is Sunao (I already found out who the blonde character is :P)? Is there really any truth that the male lead, Reo/Leo, isn't the main character?

Last edited by BOZZY; 2006-05-03 at 23:27.
BOZZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-04, 05:56   Link #319
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOZZY
I was looking forward to Tsuyokiss when I saw the news posted on ANN and felt the voices (at least in so much from the OP for the game and the commercial on the game's website) fit and the designs looked nicer, although I find the anime designs to be okay as well.
It's still too early to cast final judgment, but personally it just feels so cheap that they loli-fied the characters. But that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOZZY
I was just curious which one is Sunao (I already found out who the blonde character is :P)? Is there really any truth that the male lead, Reo/Leo, isn't the main character?
She's the new character in the PS2 version. Brown hair and pig tails. She totally respects Otome but hates Hime, hence why she's reluctant to join the commitee. As for Leo, I read somewhere that the reason why he's no longer the main was because Sunao's role would be lessened if he was there—which sounds like bull—which also raises the question just how significant she is as a main character. (Well, that was from 2ch, so don't quote me on that...) When you put it this way, the anime is starting to sound like an advertisement for the PS2 game more than anything else.

What's worse, if Leo won't be in the anime, then there's a chance that good 'ol Fukahire and Subaru won't be there either. I'm with ayyo on this one. I'll give the anime a chance and if it sucks, I'll just pretend it doesn't exist.
Old 2006-05-04, 23:19   Link #320
BOZZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe
It's still too early to cast final judgment, but personally it just feels so cheap that they loli-fied the characters. But that's just me.

She's the new character in the PS2 version. Brown hair and pig tails. She totally respects Otome but hates Hime, hence why she's reluctant to join the commitee. As for Leo, I read somewhere that the reason why he's no longer the main was because Sunao's role would be lessened if he was there—which sounds like bull—which also raises the question just how significant she is as a main character. (Well, that was from 2ch, so don't quote me on that...) When you put it this way, the anime is starting to sound like an advertisement for the PS2 game more than anything else.

What's worse, if Leo won't be in the anime, then there's a chance that good 'ol Fukahire and Subaru won't be there either. I'm with ayyo on this one. I'll give the anime a chance and if it sucks, I'll just pretend it doesn't exist.
Weird, I don't get why they'd change the main character, I mean in the OP for the PS2 game, Sunao is in bed with, I am assuming here, Leo and such...
BOZZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcements, new anime, trailers