AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-22, 19:20   Link #4801
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
WH Chaos? I actually havent played Warhammer, if that's what you're referring to, not a single game of that series. My faction will created from ground up, with little references from various games... I'll send you a PM to tell you what I have in mind.
OK, then I'll be able to use more WH elements if you're not basing your faction on them.
Old 2007-07-22, 19:54   Link #4802
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Oh Lord, He Mentioned IT again!!!!

-Tomoyo, Ima koso ware da no chikara wo misetochi!!!
-Sochi!!!

Spoiler for JINBA ITTAI!!!!!! MAERU!!!!:

*TATSUMAKI ZANKANTOU >>> Reiji for 27411 damage*

And now wonder how he got to Hogwarts anyway Mel with him there?

<sighs> Stop trying to kill me for mentioning the cursed F*******! I swear, you guys react way too poorly in this situation! "Fear of a name only increases fear of a thing itself."

And the ENTIRE 82nd will be w/Arcas, along with a few others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- [Ron]BLOODY HAXX!!![/Ron]

- I thought it could run like this:

Spoiler for aw...:

Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Yay, part 3~

Spoiler for Pondering - Part 3:

"giri giri seifu"
Koji was almost turned into atoms...either that or forced to marry Rein...

Yeah, new skills~
[Grapple Shot] Pretty much a combination of Laevatein's Snake Form and Teana's Anchor Gun's grappling hook function.
[Regeneration] Air Calibur restores either the Barrier Jacket or itself.

So, next...hmmm, Maren, Koji and Yui will return to the GC, with 5 days before the Public Presentation.

Now to wait for episode 17 for more info
<groans> Why didn't anyone give this playboy a smackdown?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Just got back from the Epi thread and I must say I went "OH WTF!!!" and then "Aww... Ashton..." but then I went "WAIT!".

[half-crazed ramble]

If R2 can fall in love, why not Subaru? Also, the current state of affairs make her perfect for fusion.

And Lowe, looks like we're gonna get Evoluder after all.

So far I'm safe to canon too... Now as long as they don't suddenly officialize NF, I'll be home free, and with Inherent Skills as the take home prize! :3

[/half-crazed ramble]

Ah... Feeling better. Now the only problem is why didn't Kha notice that Subaru and Ginga were... that... Wait maybe he was briefed already. After all, that medical checkup does speak volumes. I'm sooo glad I haven't started Strike Lightning yet.

And... looks like I haven't stopped rambling.
Chances are, Subaru'll live, and I think we've already been over the whole NxF issue before.

Quote:
[Adama]She's a Cylon.[/Adama]

- Read the spoil... but...

Spoiler for AlternateS II info:

- AND I HOPE THAT IT IS ONLY THE ARM! OR LEAVE SOMETHING ORGANIC AT LEAST!

- Ashton is still protected by a shield that is called "uncertainty"

- If Subaru ends up in a bad ending- roles might be reversed or maybe new roles- the fusion stays.

Spoiler for What if it happens:

- I fear no ION CANNON, for i have the ANTIMATTER BOMB!!!
It'll make for an interesting universe when it's all over...

Quote:
[Extreme Makeover Home Edition]This is so cool... THIS IS SO COOL!!! *cries*[/Extreme Makeover Home Edition]

I didn't know about the first point though.

Looks like its all coming together indeed! Now all we need is some ubar powaa flaming Subaigar scene and we're done! :3

Wait... Or even... Ginga and Subaru really do SYMMETRICAL DOCKING?!

Either that or Ginga's arm is used to repair Subaru's, like Archer?!

Or... Good Empress...

Ginga's parts get swapped onto Subaru for GINGASIC SUBAIGAR?!

<stares> Exactly HOW much caffeine have you had today?

Quote:
I shall be silent no more! LIQUID BLUECHEESIUM BOMB LAUNCHED!!!

Spoiler for Licht von Belka Unit Description:

Not even Kha can withstand the Thor going Alpha Strike on him.

No heroes for the Cleric-knights other than Kha just yet, but there's supposed to be 3, one for each Cleric-knight specialization.

Anyways...

@Regius: YOU ARE NOT, PREPARED!!!

EDIT: Realized that I didn't do the Crusader enough justice and loaded it with more material from the Codex as well as Gamefaqs. Thanks Lowe!

EDIT2: More patches done! Please read again.

EDIT3: Added Thunderhawk Gunship image. If only there was something else there to show how big that flyer is compared to a human. Thanks Liingo!
Wow... no wonder Regius wants his own kick-butt assault force so badly. From the looks of things, the civil war against GC will practically be one-sided if the church has this many resources...

Okay... now time for... NEW MATERIAL!!!

@Everybody:

Re: Nanoha WizardS - It is, as you've imagined, a crossover between Harry Potter and Nanoha. I was inspired by the release of Deathly Hallows, and Kha's revelation that Ancient Britannian magic was like the magic shown within the series. Right now, I'm seeking input from anybody and everybody regarding this potential fic. Here is what I've hashed out so far:

Plotline: Fic will involve an alternate ending to the Voldemort conflict than presented in DH - but not everything will be changed. I already have a general idea of where I want to go with the fic, and have even come up with some specifics. In terms of genres, the main three will be Action/Adventure, Romance, and Humor.

MSLN personnel involved: At the very least, the 82nd and MD6. The only other units I could reasonably justify would be Kha's 21st and possibly Rogue Squadron. However, the personnel there would be on a rotating basis – with some overlap – see timeline for more details.

Death: This is a war, and people WILL die, and it won’t just be Voldemort and his cronies…

Romance: In regards to HP, canon pairings. In regards to MSLN… not so sure. It greatly depends on two things: the outcome of StrikerS, and where in the post-StrikerS timeline it occurs. At this point, the only definitive pairings are: Arcas/Mel, Erio/Caro, Kha/Fate, and Yuunoha (and that’s presuming they all survive).

Issues of Balance: As shown in my preview, Arcas was able to slay eight Death Eaters without so much as breaking a sweat. How I intend to balance this varies: if Jail-teme or any of his cybernetic hoes survive StrikerS, then they’ll make another appearance; if not, then I have a few ideas, but I’m open to suggestions.

Timeline: Here’s the big issue. In regards to MSLN: post-StrikerS, and definitely post-LegendS (meaning Arcas learned that he is a Dunamist, and has come to terms with the powers and responsibilities of that title). Whether it is to be post Alternates II is dependent upon Saint X and how much he is willing to work with the timeline. In regards to HP: definitely post-GoF, and possibly even post OoTP. It will NOT be post HBP, though characters and events from that book will be included. The fic will be presented in typical MSLN style, with episodes broken up by Sound Stages. Furthermore, the timeframe for the fic will be typical HP – one school year. Obviously, not all the mages can stay there for that amount of time (they have lives too) – that’s why I came up with the idea of a rotating schedule. But, once things start accelerating towards the conclusion, then EVERYONE will be @ Hogwarts to see it through to the end.

If anyone has input, or just general comments, please quote this and make your comments after it. <clasps hands and pouts cutely> PLEEEASE?
Old 2007-07-22, 20:01   Link #4803
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
@Everybody:

Re: Nanoha WizardS - It is, as you've imagined, a crossover between Harry Potter and Nanoha. I was inspired by the release of Deathly Hallows, and Kha's revelation that Ancient Britannian magic was like the magic shown within the series. Right now, I'm seeking input from anybody and everybody regarding this potential fic. Here is what I've hashed out so far:

Plotline: Fic will involve an alternate ending to the Voldemort conflict than presented in DH - but not everything will be changed. I already have a general idea of where I want to go with the fic, and have even come up with some specifics. In terms of genres, the main three will be Action/Adventure, Romance, and Humor.

MSLN personnel involved: At the very least, the 82nd and MD6. The only other units I could reasonably justify would be Kha's 21st and possibly Rogue Squadron. However, the personnel there would be on a rotating basis – with some overlap – see timeline for more details.

Death: This is a war, and people WILL die, and it won’t just be Voldemort and his cronies…

Romance: In regards to HP, canon pairings. In regards to MSLN… not so sure. It greatly depends on two things: the outcome of StrikerS, and where in the post-StrikerS timeline it occurs. At this point, the only definitive pairings are: Arcas/Mel, Erio/Caro, Kha/Fate, and Yuunoha (and that’s presuming they all survive).

Issues of Balance: As shown in my preview, Arcas was able to slay eight Death Eaters without so much as breaking a sweat. How I intend to balance this varies: if Jail-teme or any of his cybernetic hoes survive StrikerS, then they’ll make another appearance; if not, then I have a few ideas, but I’m open to suggestions.

Timeline: Here’s the big issue. In regards to MSLN: post-StrikerS, and definitely post-LegendS (meaning Arcas learned that he is a Dunamist, and has come to terms with the powers and responsibilities of that title). Whether it is to be post Alternates II is dependent upon Saint X and how much he is willing to work with the timeline. In regards to HP: definitely post-GoF, and possibly even post OoTP. It will NOT be post HBP, though characters and events from that book will be included. The fic will be presented in typical MSLN style, with episodes broken up by Sound Stages. Furthermore, the timeframe for the fic will be typical HP – one school year. Obviously, not all the mages can stay there for that amount of time (they have lives too) – that’s why I came up with the idea of a rotating schedule. But, once things start accelerating towards the conclusion, then EVERYONE will be @ Hogwarts to see it through to the end.

If anyone has input, or just general comments, please quote this and make your comments after it. <clasps hands and pouts cutely> PLEEEASE?
Can't really comment on it as I have zero experience with HP What I'd like to mention though is the need to somehow organize the timelines of planned post-StrikerS fics (and probably their casts) in case we're not going to break it up in several AUs.
Old 2007-07-22, 21:30   Link #4804
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
= = =

Now what can I say about Ep.17 - JUST AS PLANNED!

Only Subaru thing was unexpected, not that it matters very much for me. Everything else was extremely satisfying.
With episode 17, it makes a lot of stuff possible for my SearcherS fic....yeah!

Quote:

@Everybody:

Like An Hero, I can't comment on this other than it looks good.
Old 2007-07-22, 21:56   Link #4805
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

IKARE!!!! HAGANE NO CYBORG!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Now that I've said that much... ORE NA TAAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler for Multiverse Alternate MC 074 ~ Reflection of the Night ~:

I wasn't very satisfied with the end product, but I suppose it'll do. What next...
Quote:
Oops. Nearly forgot this.

This was posted in the Fanfic thread a short while back, but since it relates to our OC-verse, I'd thought I repost this up here for people who don't go there.

I have gotta say, I like it a lot. Much thanks and props to Satashi for this wonderful piece of work, again. I'm starting to sound like a broken record.
I am very much liking this AU, with all the well written angst. Shame for Yuuno retiring, but then again not much you can do in such a situation... except bang your incredibly hawt best friend

*Trident Smasher'd*

Wish to see more of this AU from both of ya!

Quote:
After you mentioned that, I ploughed through wiki and the newly arrived Codex and realized just how much I've underestimated the Crusaders!

It's been fixed now, and I've ranked placed it to be in the same tier as Baneblade instead of 1 tier below. My mental image of it was much smaller... Until I revisualized how big that bay door is compared to a Knight, then I went .

So much for writing on little more than impressions and rough army research.

I've updated it. Is it better now?
Much better

Although as I recall, the Land Raider's most awesome feature is the fact that it's also a freaking chapel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post
Hi everyone! Thanks for the feedback comments I got on my first post! Now, I plan to give a bit more info on my main character, Minea, along with give character data on her mother. Right now, (it could even be today), I plan to post my characters for my stories (I promise I will get to them someday >.>) in this order so far. Minea - Mother - Sister/Sister's Familiar - Diner Owner - Things to come.

Spoiler for Minea Character Info.:

Is it me, or is Minea the first true Les OC we have here? Not that it matters anyway, but it's definitely new And remind me not to piss her off at the diner

Also... damn management's not paying her enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure
Spoiler for The Mother, Celesti Damuel:

And here is two! I'll add more to Celesti's personality once I learn the right words to further describe how she is. The stories will give a bit more insight to her cruel and unusual nature in dealing with pests, the Higher Ups, and failures.
Yup, Celesti is giving me bad Precia vibes... although IMHO Celesti's treatment of Minea is worse than Precia's, and only forgivable because at least Celesti doesn't do torture. That's geniuses for you though.

Nice profile here on Celesti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
MID-CHILDA ARMED FORCES AERIAL FORCES ARMORED DIVISION

Introduction: Unlike the ground forces, aerial units have little to no changes in their combat environment, air is air (The only exception to this are the interceptors). So the air force have focus alot more on the types of opposition they would face. Their units have been engineered to combat against specific targets. I've labelled them into different catagory,

1. Interceptors, Small Air to Air assault

2. Gunships, Light Air to Ground assault

3. Transporters, self-explain

4. Bombers, self-explain

5. Air Superiority Fighters, Extreme Assault Unit

6. Heavy Gunships, Heavy Air Unit

Every one from these machines have been sto- *cough*, 'adapted' from several non-administrative planets under the Bureau's watch. Though a large portion of their exterior design still remains the same, their interior workings have all been refitted to function with magic.

Spoiler for Lets begin...:

This was written in a haste because I'm hoping to get some sleep before I read the summaries of episode 17

Which means there's bound to be more typo
Shame that I can't identify many of the craft, but they all look awesome, and with matching abilities to boot (like the Chrono-Sonic Engine )

Quote:
On the other hand, Regius might scream like this:

IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA! IMBA!
:lol:
This I'd like to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X
----
Kyla 2.0, Now loading...
----

Spoiler for Kyla Scrya: 60% complete:
So when is her profile going to be completed? Anyways, nice update here

Quote:
And for a teaser of sorts...
----

Spoiler for Aremitas Xellostre:
That's quite a roster there for a group that "doesn't exist"

Quote:
Yay, part 3~

"giri giri seifu"

Yeah, new skills~
[Grapple Shot] Pretty much a combination of Laevatein's Snake Form and Teana's Anchor Gun's grappling hook function.

So, next...hmmm, Maren, Koji and Yui will return to the GC, with 5 days before the Public Presentation.

Holy... so Rein was full-sized during her encounter with Koji? FTMFW!!!! No wonder Rein would be enamoured by Koji... he's DA MAN!

And at everyone's reactions to "Koji-sama"

Quote:
~~~Sneaks~~~

After the discovery of the Forge World, the Regional Guard also got a massive flood of weapon systems... I will update their new units from NanoHammer 40K: Dark Crusade after polishing up the Heilinger Alexei Kloster.

The Forge World also changed the Knights' Circle from token force to almost Raumritter strength with the discovery of the red Raumritter faction Amaterasu. Who are they?
Spoiler for Hmm?!:
YES!!!! DEFINITELY!!!!

In fact, I have the perfect Codex right here!

The Codex Asahina

Quote:
Just got back from the Epi thread and I must say I went "OH WTF!!!" and then "Aww... Ashton..." but then I went "WAIT!".

[half-crazed ramble]

If R2 can fall in love, why not Subaru? Also, the current state of affairs make her perfect for fusion.

And Lowe, looks like we're gonna get Evoluder after all.

So far I'm safe to canon too... Now as long as they don't suddenly officialize NF, I'll be home free, and with Inherent Skills as the take home prize! :3

[/half-crazed ramble]

Ah... Feeling better. Now the only problem is why didn't Kha notice that Subaru and Ginga were... that... Wait maybe he was briefed already. After all, that medical checkup does speak volumes. I'm sooo glad I haven't started Strike Lightning yet.

And... looks like I haven't stopped rambling.
SAKEBE!!!!! HONOO NO EVOLUDER!!!!

Subaru being a cyborg has got to be the greatest revelation ever, and it's consequences reverberate throughout the OC!

And don't think Ashton gonna be in much trouble from the Ion Canon even with this bombshell

Quote:
Debris huh? Seems appropriate enough to tie in something. Let's see what I can think of.

You know the irony?

Back in the anticipation thread, I made old-school Kamen Rider jokes... and old-school Riders are...

And remember the counter-to-the-worst-case-scenario-cliche-thing? The only good thing out of it was the cranky Evoluder scenario...and Shishio Guy, the Evoluder pre-cursor was...
All we need now is a G-Stone Pendant, and a rabu-rabu moment with someone, and Subaru is on her way to becoming Evoluder Subaru

Quote:
[Adama]She's a Cylon.[/Adama]
Not THAT please

Quote:

- Read the spoil... but...

Spoiler for AlternateS II info:

- AND I HOPE THAT IT IS ONLY THE ARM! OR LEAVE SOMETHING ORGANIC AT LEAST!

- Ashton is still protected by a shield that is called "uncertainty"

- If Subaru ends up in a bad ending- roles might be reversed or maybe new roles- the fusion stays.

Spoiler for What if it happens:

So in the worse case scenario, either Subaru or Ashton could end up losing their bodies... interesting.

On the flip-side... I hope one of them hates tomatoes....

I would think that Subaru is at least partially organic... she did grow up afterall (it would really explain her unnatural growth spurt in only four years, along with Ginga-nee... Ginga-nee... )

Quote:
Thanks again for your feedback. I guess the image I had in my head matched Precia a bit more then I realized! Heh. I'll need to brain storm something to come up with a new look. I thought about giving her pink hair but... That frightened me far too much. As for the cloning part. I did consider that part of it perhaps being illegal. What I came up with for now is that each of them are about 90-95% her clone while the other 5-10% are made up of something different; Celesti doing this to get around the laws. Her appearance is meant to be different from Alexandria and Minea to also help convince others they are not complete clones. (Many would fear multiple Celesti if just for the reason they don't want more psychos around.)

So, before my creative juices are gone. I will place down the basic information for Alexandria and her familiar before bed... Yes working nights can suck. In my story idea, Alexandria plays as one of the main villains, especially later on when it becomes clear what Celesti's motives are with certain pieces of Lost Logia.

Spoiler for Alexandria Damuel:
Talk about DRILL SERGEANT I think she'd make a good match with Austin... then we'd have a match made in HELL

Quote:
[Extreme Makeover Home Edition]This is so cool... THIS IS SO COOL!!! *cries*[/Extreme Makeover Home Edition]

I didn't know about the first point though.

Looks like its all coming together indeed! Now all we need is some ubar powaa flaming Subaigar scene and we're done! :3

Wait... Or even... Ginga and Subaru really do SYMMETRICAL DOCKING?!

Either that or Ginga's arm is used to repair Subaru's, like Archer?!

Or... Good Empress...

Ginga's parts get swapped onto Subaru for GINGASIC SUBAIGAR?!

She is... the STRONGEST GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION!!!!
She is... the ULTIMATE EMBODIMENT OF COURAGE!!!!
She has fought hard for her inheritance!!!!

Her name is... Queen of Braves!

GINGASIC!!!

SUBAIGAR!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-22, 22:35   Link #4806
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
<sighs> Stop trying to kill me for mentioning the cursed F*******! I swear, you guys react way too poorly in this situation! "Fear of a name only increases fear of a thing itself."

It'll make for an interesting universe when it's all over...

@Everybody:

- That's the curse of the "Event"

- Yes... hehehe... even more funny... than before

- I'd rather prefer it post HP... so that there will be much more madness hehe

Quote:
So when is her profile going to be completed? Anyways, nice update here

That's quite a roster there for a group that "doesn't exist"

Subaru being a cyborg has got to be the greatest revelation ever, and it's consequences reverberate throughout the OC!

And don't think Ashton gonna be in much trouble from the Ion Canon even with this bombshell

All we need now is a G-Stone Pendant, and a rabu-rabu moment with someone, and Subaru is on her way to becoming Evoluder Subaru

Not THAT please

So in the worse case scenario, either Subaru or Ashton could end up losing their bodies... interesting.

On the flip-side... I hope one of them hates tomatoes....

I would think that Subaru is at least partially organic... she did grow up afterall (it would really explain her unnatural growth spurt in only four years, along with Ginga-nee... Ginga-nee... )
- In long time...

- If MITHRIL is such a sizable group for a zone as small as Earth... the AX must me proportionate...

- Not Affected... the AlternateS Projects are protected by thick uncertainty barriers

- Yes... he's still not hit after that...

- Or the Nanohaic Version of Rockman X haha
Creator-Kun: You still have that chance Ashton...

- Does Jail have a "Resurrection Ship" somewhere? - okay enough of the other aliens... that's for later.

- Yes... that would be hard... but since Dei Magic Users- called Templars have knowledge of alchemy, might as well attempt it - Subaru is in a sense, a kind of Homunculus... might as well look for that stone as well...

- WILL GLADLY HAVE THAT IN THE STORY- but with a different item... Ashton hates ice cream?

- Hormones... hormones....

===

All stories are put on hold until this mess sorts out

more profile changes and additions as well...
Old 2007-07-22, 22:37   Link #4807
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Post song ATM: Humko Hami Se Chura Lo (yes, Bollywood time)

USB500 is logging into the Internet after a weekend of inactivity, and finds himself overwhelmed by the amount of posts. With all these backlogs and post lags, he doesn't think he'll be able to quote each and every post he previously stumbled across. So here are the summaries based on what he has seen.

=============

Rhythmic Edge:
I remembered someone here mentioning Hikki's name as the faithful owner of the guitar, so the answer would be "uh-huh. Hikki gets to use Rhythmic Edge". However, after stumbling across a post mentioning Hikki's involvement in CrosSys, I kind of wonder whether he should even take part.

Wait. He can. Providing his stories don't contradict (which aren't, anyway) he will take part (but please don't throw him into sudden major event).

The Goddess Empress S******* H***** is going to visit the Saint Church? Now... will she bring E-NOZ along?

*dodges Mikuru Beam*

By the way, Kha, if the Choir Sisters has the time, are they going to watch Hikki's debut performance as a guitarist? His service is free of charge, of course.

==============

Into The Dusk
Kha mentioned that the dialogue in the preview I posted was between Hikki & Fate, so I'd like to point out that the whole premise of the story rotates around Hikki 10 years after the unfaithful event. As shown in the prologue, he visits Nanoha's grave when he meets Fate -- this reunion later leads to a nostalgic moment of remembrance between them.

To Aaron: what do you mean by Hikki's physical revenge? Don't you mean--

*Kami Reppuken >>>> USB500*

=============

Aurion's Spell List
Long spell list is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

It's really good to see them.

=============

Licht von Belka
ZOMG WARHAMMER 40K

================

Spoiler for Into The Dusk; Chapter II, with edited contents:

Link to Part I & prologue

This chapter will also be posted in the fan fiction thread just to be safe and sure.

Last edited by USB500; 2007-07-23 at 04:46. Reason: editing spoiler tag
Old 2007-07-22, 22:38   Link #4808
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
I see. Well, I don't know to what extent Aurion's control over magic particles go, as a natural-born Manipulator Serge has only four basic powers (that being Aether Thread, Aether Web, Aether Grip and Aether Insight), the rest is thanks to AO. If PI trades fine control for the ability to convert the particles into offensive magic by regular means it could be alright (thus using Manipulation only to fuel offensive magic with free magic particles, making it continuous). Though in that case direct nullifying of opponent's spells and barriers by the means of magic particles will most probably be impossible, as that would demand more power and precise control, leading to the problem of using Manipulation and regular magic simultaneously.
Well. Perhaps I should change the specific name of his ability or something. Because unlike Serge's direct manipulation, Aurion seizes control of magic particles and shapes them into mostly spells. So basically, Aurion does not have the Aether abilities. I used the deleted aspect due to the Perfect Void to formulate a completely different sort of Manipulation. If you've noticed, he wasn't taking control of most of Reinforce's bigger shots like Serge probably could. But after the shot, he can freely use the leftover energy in the air to use for his spells. In short, he uses the Magic Particles in the surroundings to power his own spells. The real similarity here is that he, like Serge can 'claim' magic particles around themsleves. But the method and the time of execution is rather different. Non-absolute Rock<Paper<Scissors<Rock, anyone?

Quote:
It's unknown whether she can actually boost anything she wants or there're buffs not available to her but possibly known to other mages. That's why I exactly specifed the buffs my OCs use. Also Caro specializes in support magic, if anyone could learn a single Boost Up spell to adjust any attribute at will I don't know why it's not happening (reminds me of buffer/damage dealer combos and the nerf- ... off-topic )
Aurion can't really boost. That's why the cards are there. He has been studying data of several types of magic. And he tries to replicate them with some of his inventions. Of course, this means that boosts from a support mage will be definitely better compared to his cards.

Quote:
Spoiler for Minea Character Info.:

Spoiler for The Mother, Celesti Damuel:

And here is two! I'll add more to Celesti's personality once I learn the right words to further describe how she is. The stories will give a bit more insight to her cruel and unusual nature in dealing with pests, the Higher Ups, and failures.
Interesting. So far, your characters seem to be in their own arc as of now. I'll look forward to when we can see characters from the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
MID-CHILDA ARMED FORCES AERIAL FORCES ARMORED DIVISION

Introduction: Unlike the ground forces, aerial units have little to no changes in their combat environment, air is air (The only exception to this are the interceptors). So the air force have focus alot more on the types of opposition they would face. Their units have been engineered to combat against specific targets. I've labelled them into different catagory,

1. Interceptors, Small Air to Air assault

2. Gunships, Light Air to Ground assault

3. Transporters, self-explain

4. Bombers, self-explain

5. Air Superiority Fighters, Extreme Assault Unit

6. Heavy Gunships, Heavy Air Unit

Every one from these machines have been sto- *cough*, 'adapted' from several non-administrative planets under the Bureau's watch. Though a large portion of their exterior design still remains the same, their interior workings have all been refitted to function with magic.

Spoiler for Lets begin...:

This was written in a haste because I'm hoping to get some sleep before I read the summaries of episode 17

Which means there's bound to be more typo
SUPA KAOS TIMU!!!
WHOA! Some of those units there are pretty damned dangerous! I wonder how Lindy and Clyde managed these threats?

Excellent work!

Quote:
----
Kyla 2.0, Now loading...
----

Spoiler for Kyla Scrya: 60% complete:

----
And for a teaser of sorts...
----

Spoiler for Aremitas Xellostre:
Interesting. I like the symbols for Kyla's spells. Will look forward to more!

Quote:
Yay, part 3~

"giri giri seifu"

Yeah, new skills~

Koji has attained extreme WIN!!!
Incredible chapter here! I like those new abilities shown.
And Rein and Koji's interactions were so natural!
And the death threats were quite...
This chapter has attained an even higher level of WIN!

Extremely good work, FlameSparkZ!

Quote:
Spoiler for Alexandria Damuel:
This woman should meet Instructor Abrams. Perhaps they would get along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
A lot of spells, nice...and how I manage with spells/characters/story parts/etc.:

1. Play video games/watch anime
2. Either get some things directly or make references to it.
3. Be in my "loony" state (walk around, talk to yourself, act, the works)
4.???
5. PROFIT!
Thanks for the tips!
I'll keep those in mind!

Quote:
Hmm...now that I think about this episode...

I wonder how Tais will react to the news that Ginga is a cyborg...and that she's been kidnapped
How indeed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
Tais discovering Ginga is a cyborg: not likely to care one way or the other, I'd say...

Tais discovering Ginga has been kidnapped: SUPAAA TAIS TIMU!

Jail and his damn Cybernetic Harem ain't going to know what hit them!!

and neither will anyone else...

Of course, exactly how much of the damage inflicted is actually Intentional and how much is just a result of Tais's Personal Chaos Effect(tm) is another matter entirely
Well, technically, he COULD take on some of the numbers seeing how he was able to give Nanoha a hard time with the Mode 2 EVA.

Quote:
@Everybody:

I know Harry Potter. And I must say that this is indeed interesting. But if you really plan on going thru with this, then I must say that it must be EXTORIMALY AU!!!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-07-23 at 01:24.
Old 2007-07-22, 22:44   Link #4809
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Yay, part 3~

"giri giri seifu"

Yeah, new skills~

Oh interesting the way you got Rein to like Koji. And the final part, I almost wish Koji got marched to the altar at device point to marry Rein. How about an omake on this?
Quote:
hehehehehehehehehehehehe... Ion Canon loves me. So far, I have safely avoided the Ion Genocider for ARIA and the 2 pair of Type-Brothers. On the other hand, Ashton and Tais...OUCH... >_< And I mean OUCH.

Sums me up right. Though do you intend on explaining what exactly happened to the facility? Because if not... tie-in time with my OCs! Otherwise, I'll just ignore it.
Ion cannon? What happened? *Reads ep 17 thread...* HOLY S***!!!
Quote:
Hmm...now that I think about this episode...

I wonder how Tais will react to the news that Ginga is a cyborg...and that she's been kidnapped
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
Tais discovering Ginga is a cyborg: not likely to care one way or the other, I'd say...

Tais discovering Ginga has been kidnapped: SUPAAA TAIS TIMU!

Jail and his damn Cybernetic Harem ain't going to know what hit them!!

and neither will anyone else...

Of course, exactly how much of the damage inflicted is actually Intentional and how much is just a result of Tais's Personal Chaos Effect(tm) is another matter entirely
Just like stormturmoil said, Tais would be stunned that Ginga is a cyborg but not likely to care 1 way or another (For some reason I keep thinking of chobits).
Tais discovering Ginga has been kidnapped, well, this part is a bit tricky. He would go rescue her but whether or not he can find her is a different case. At this point its way too easy to be shot down by Ion Canon. I hate to say this but there is a possibility that Ginga might not survive... (NOO!!!!! Ginga must survive!!!)

Quote:

This would be tricky cos hands down, almost every single MLSN OC is abit too high up on the powerscale. Anyone with guided shots or using cartridges would be overpowered already. HP magic is too low powered i think to even compete unless the spells can ignore MSLN style barriers and shields.
Old 2007-07-22, 22:55   Link #4810
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
To Aaron: what do you mean by Hikki's physical revenge? Don't you mean--

*Kami Reppuken >>>> USB500*
Something like Fuuko's antics. C'mon! The guy needs revenge for all the teasing his getting!

*Whistling Gale'd*

Quote:
=============

Aurion's Spell List
Long spell list is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

It's really good to see them.

=============
Thank you.

Quote:
Spoiler for Into The Dusk; Chapter II:

This chapter will also be posted in the fan fiction thread just to be safe and sure.
*sniff* Too beautiful.
And for it to end right after the confession. AUGH!
The drama is certainly high now for the OC and FF threads.

The sadness aside, DRUNK NANOHA IS SCARY!!!

Good work!!!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-22, 23:12   Link #4811
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

OMG! Why must you torture me with so!? Now you make ~ Reflection of the Nights ~ look like the worst piece of fiction evar! And I'm so tempted to rewrite! DAMN U~~~~~~!!!!!!!

Jokes aside, beautiful...just endearing. I was a little miffed at Nanoha's confession in the beginning, but as it went on...it just became more and more "right", until it felt perfect in that Multiverse. Wonderful.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-22, 23:15   Link #4812
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
- WILL GLADLY HAVE THAT IN THE STORY- but with a different item... Ashton hates ice cream?
It'd be even better if Ashton's the one being possessed by Subaru, and he constantly refuses Subaru's desperate cries for Ice Cream

Quote:
By the way, Kha, if the Choir Sisters has the time, are they going to watch Hikki's debut performance as a guitarist? His service is free of charge, of course.
Have Hikki perform using the Instrument blessed by the hands of the God Empress herself? The Battle Choir won't be the only ones watching his debut

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
================

Flawlessly going from LAWL to gut-wrenching heartbreak in a single chapter... AWESOME Hikki's punishment at the hands of Widuri is GOLD Although it's balanced by Nanoha's WTF revelation at the end... damn Hikki, you got it bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Just like stormturmoil said, Tais would be stunned that Ginga is a cyborg but not likely to care 1 way or another (For some reason I keep thinking of chobits).
Tais discovering Ginga has been kidnapped, well, this part is a bit tricky. He would go rescue her but whether or not he can find her is a different case. At this point its way too easy to be shot down by Ion Canon. I hate to say this but there is a possibility that Ginga might not survive... (NOO!!!!! Ginga must survive!!!)
Wait till Tais hears the details of Ginga's kidnapping from Subaru... I believe BERSERKER is in Order

Ginga-neesama, how could they do this to you?!?!?!?!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-22, 23:25   Link #4813
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Have Hikki perform using the Instrument blessed by the hands of the God Empress herself? The Battle Choir won't be the only ones watching his debut
That's good to hear.

Quote:
Flawlessly going from LAWL to gut-wrenching heartbreak in a single chapter... AWESOME Hikki's punishment at the hands of Widuri is GOLD Although it's balanced by Nanoha's WTF revelation at the end... damn Hikki, you got it bad
1: I fear this story is going downhill and becomes more angst than before...

2: Widuri is scary when she switches her fuse

3: such a cruel destiny to be a Gale Whistler, son of the Dragon of Time, the last survivor of Chronograph

Quote:
Wait till Tais hears the details of Ginga's kidnapping from Subaru... I believe BERSERKER is in Order

Ginga-neesama, how could they do this to you?!?!?!?!

What happened to Ginga-nee?

============

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Something like Fuuko's antics. C'mon! The guy needs revenge for all the teasing his getting!

*Whistling Gale'd*
That? If that's the case, then Hikki needs to use his Fatamorgana as his tool of vengeance--

Hikki Kokurabuji kills USB500 with Deadly Rave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
*sniff* Too beautiful.
And for it to end right after the confession. AUGH!
The drama is certainly high now for the OC and FF threads.

The sadness aside, DRUNK NANOHA IS SCARY!!!

Good work!!!
1: there's more.

2: Drunk Nanoha + Angry Widuri = Apocalypse

======================

Quote:
OMG! Why must you torture me with so!? Now you make ~ Reflection of the Nights ~ look like the worst piece of fiction evar! And I'm so tempted to rewrite! DAMN U~~~~~~!!!!!!!

Jokes aside, beautiful...just endearing. I was a little miffed at Nanoha's confession in the beginning, but as it went on...it just became more and more "right", until it felt perfect in that Multiverse. Wonderful.
1: I am so evil I feel proud >:"D

2: thanks

=======================

Now I need to end The Gemini Sisters before something worse comes across.
Old 2007-07-22, 23:28   Link #4814
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
It'd be even better if Ashton's the one being possessed by Subaru, and he constantly refuses Subaru's desperate cries for Ice Cream

- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ROFLMAO...

or Ash gets stuck and cannot defuse in a while and Subaru goes for an ice cream and finds out...

"Ashton... could it be that you don't like ice cream?"
"Ice cream... why no... uhm... not... no... who says that i don't like ice..."
*Subaru takes a big bite off the cone*
"AUUUUUU~ BRAIN FREEZE!!!"
"YEAH!!! SAIKOU DA!!!"

Subaru must now order the low, low, fat kind to stay healthy

> Honestly, Subaru's end is not needed... it needs only Subaru... still on the good side... though or...

Ashton X Teana? but that would spell Wing Zero or Strike Freedom vibes...

Crossfire Buster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Creator-Kun
Crossfire Swarm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Creator-Kun

- speaking of Spectators...

Dio: Out of my way!!! A front row seat is mine!!!
Old 2007-07-22, 23:36   Link #4815
Satty
Slash!

Quote:

From "I lol'ed" to "oh.....man......",this is great.
Old 2007-07-22, 23:36   Link #4816
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Warning... Bluecheesium Nuclear Feedback Missile launch detected...

This is... this is... MIND BLOWING!!!

Awesome job. This faction is incredibly powerful, though... I'll have to buff mine now.

And BTW... allow me to say that... the Immortal... is H4XX!!!!!!! Doesnt doing such a thing go against the Church's believes, or something?

One question, though, which faction is this, Saint Church? Or is it another one? Please list me all the factions we have right now because I'm .

Even I have been shafting her, huh? Her background doesnt fit at all with the Cleric-knights anyway... or, do you have a different idea for the heroes you need?
1. This faction is powerful, but they are expensive, every single one of them. The basic infantry in C&C3 terms cost around $1000 each, and take 25% longer than other basic units of the same tier. Contrast with the RG's Spellblade Militia, which I rate to be around $500 each and produce at a fast rate.

And I'm only at infantry. Can you imagine the cost and deployment time of the tanks, even the more advanced infantry? And the Thor and Archangel cost $6500 to deploy first time, $7000 if you got them blown up and have to replace it.

So no need to buff your guys; just spam them.

2. The Immortal is weak to small, repetitive spells. Just keep hitting it with things like Crossfire Shooter and Accel Shooter and it'll go down in no time. This is in line with the Starcraft 2 Protoss unit of the same name.

3. Actually, we all are, and I'm especially guilty of it... I was thinking that she might've some links to the Church that we can add, since she's an enigma much?
Quote:

Uh.... Not a HP fan; eeverything I know was wiki'd...

Sounds plausible, and I did mention in CCS fics that the Voldermort war was long over, and my CCS fics are the future Nanoha fics...
Quote:

==============

Another of the "Nanoha Must Die" Character POVs? Sure gives me stuff to work on.

~~~~~~

Adeptas Sororitas Saint Alexei Convent @ 50%
Old 2007-07-22, 23:39   Link #4817
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
1: I fear this story is going downhill and becomes more angst than before...

2: Widuri is scary when she switches her fuse

3: such a cruel destiny to be a Gale Whistler, son of the Dragon of Time, the last survivor of Chronograph
*prepares Angst Shield* Well, it's the only way to not ruin the story's mood, especially with THAT revelation...

And Hikki has had s*** thrown at his face lotsa times hasn't he? At least, he gets the beautiful wome-

*sniped*

Quote:

What happened to Ginga-nee?

Spoiler for ULTRA MASSIVE EPISODE 17 SPOILERS:

Quote:

Now I need to end The Gemini Sisters before something worse comes across.
YES PLEASE

Quote:
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ROFLMAO...

or Ash gets stuck and cannot defuse in a while and Subaru goes for an ice cream and finds out...

"Ashton... could it be that you don't like ice cream?"
"Ice cream... why no... uhm... not... no... who says that i don't like ice..."
*Subaru takes a big bite off the cone*
"AUUUUUU~ BRAIN FREEZE!!!"
"YEAH!!! SAIKOU DA!!!"

Subaru must now order the low, low, fat kind to stay healthy
But she's a cyborg, she can torture Ashton as much as she wants and still keep her figure

Only thing left for Subaru to do is figure skate with Mach Calibur to complete the picture

Quote:
- speaking of Spectators...

Dio: Out of my way!!! A front row seat is mine!!!
You'll need reservations first

Old 2007-07-22, 23:46   Link #4818
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Hot-damn! Episode 17´s Ion Canon had the OC-thread targeted dead-center! Still, I managed to dodge once again! A shame the Voltair thing didn't work out the way I thought it would (not to mention Voltair didn't look nearly as awesome as I imagined) But it doesn't affect Keroko.

Quote:
Thor's one of the new units the Terrans will be getting in Starcraft 2.
As if I needed one more reason...

Quote:
~~~Sneaks~~~

A quick peak at another faction, in line with C2F's release of the TSAB Armored Division.

NanoHammer 40K: Dark Crusade Licht von Belka intro excerpt:
Spoiler for Licht von Belka:
Now see why Kha always has the best stuff?

@Regius: You are not prepared...
Makes me want to do an X-Wing Alliance-ish version of Rogue Squadron :3

Quote:
Yay, part 3~

"giri giri seifu"

Yeah, new skills~

"Giri giri seifu" indeed.

Still... does Koji get every girl he meets?

Quote:
~~~Sneaks~~~

After the discovery of the Forge World, the Regional Guard also got a massive flood of weapon systems... I will update their new units from NanoHammer 40K: Dark Crusade after polishing up the Heilinger Alexei Kloster.

The Forge World also changed the Knights' Circle from token force to almost Raumritter strength with the discovery of the red Raumritter faction Amaterasu. Who are they?
Spoiler for Hmm?!:

And An Hero, you can create the Chaos faction for Dark Crusade with Erio. He's also working on it.
Are they coming? Awesome!

Quote:
think I'm one of the few who finds the man festival amusing.

Quote:
@Everybody:

*waves hand* sure, take Rogue Suadron. Since it's an alternate universe, character death's can be expected (besides, that's what Rogues 7 to 12 are for, as long as people don't take the positions).

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-07-23 at 01:06.
Old 2007-07-22, 23:56   Link #4819
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
But she's a cyborg, she can torture Ashton as much as she wants and still keep her figure

Only thing left for Subaru to do is figure skate with Mach Calibur to complete the picture

You'll need reservations first
- Maybe our Cylon Subaru can do that...

*imagines People looking at Subaru... talking to herself*

[Hermoine]"Even for wizards, hearing voices is not good..."[/Hermoine]

- "Wing Rail" + "******c Layer" = figure skating

I was thinking of Air Gear really... Simca is hawt
Imagine her teaching Subaru how to use Mach Caliber much more effectively...

- Dio pulls out a huge bag of GOLD, a huge bag of WIN, a huge box of COOKIES, and a big Claudia Crystal

"Choose your payment."
Old 2007-07-23, 00:05   Link #4820
AImost Pure
Cat Boy Mage Squad

Send a message via AIM to AImost Pure
Spoiler for Minea Damuel:

I realized I left a crucial word out at the top of her personality that makes the paragraph seem a little odd when you reread it.

I've been putting a lot of thought about the cloning and Midchilda, and am trying to work on a way she might have gotten around it or covered it up. I'm still leaning towards how close they are clones of her as a reason or perhaps something else will come to mind. And yes, Celesti does work for the TSAB, she has plenty of black mail to keep her job.
Closed Thread