AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-08-31, 13:51   Link #381
Fluegel

Actually more like Maya Sakamoto, who is a great singer aside from being an actress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker2k5 View Post
The WRS/Sing-Love matter must have its inspiration from Hatsune Miku. A possible reference to Vocaloid which was a vehicle to BRS' popularity? I know BRS isn't Miku, but back then, some people thought she was just one of Miku's personas.
The events in the extra missions are canon, but the revenge battles for whatever reason aren't since they're just that. It's stupidly confusing, but then again the overall plot of the game was as well.

Quote:
Besides, Stella is, as she said before, WRS.
No she isn't. >.>

Everyone else keeps calling her white.

Stella says it herself after the battle when WRS simply goes back to her chair and lays there.

Watashi wa, howaito jyanai....

Watashi was.......

then it fades to black.

Quote:
In turn, that calls into question what WRS and the Apostles were planning. Do they really kill anyone, or do they just put them into some interdimensional limbo for losing The Game?
PSS members say hi.
Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 16:39   Link #382
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
Actually more like Maya Sakamoto, who is a great singer aside from being an actress.
Which is why I sort of expected her to have a song in this game, but nope >_>

Quote:
The events in the extra missions are canon, but the revenge battles for whatever reason aren't since they're just that. It's stupidly confusing, but then again the overall plot of the game was as well.
Aren't some of the apostles there outside of the revenge battles? I mean, some of the other EX missions are still from them.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 17:41   Link #383
Kimera_Kuroaki

Now that I think about it....anyone cares to explain me the whole "The Game" issue? I read some pages back that it's not only the title of the game, that it had a meaning in the story or something like that <.<
Kimera_Kuroaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 18:47   Link #384
Fluegel

Sing Love's playing some sort of game. She even says Last Boss when you fight with her.
Old 2011-08-31, 19:49   Link #385
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

inb4 WRS saying "THE GAME, Earth lost it."
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 20:32   Link #386
Asuras
Dictadere~!

You lost the game.

Spoiler for image:
Old 2011-08-31, 21:15   Link #387
Shadow5YA

4th wall breaking?

I find it strange how WRS went from being an idol to the harbinger of destruction. I wonder if Gibson made some challenge to her where she gives him her DNA to make clone warriors for a showdown.
The apostles could have easily wiped the Earth much sooner if they were serious about it. Maybe they were meant to hold back to face Gibson's clones. Since nearly all of Gibson's clones lost, the population was reduced accordingly.
Old 2011-08-31, 21:40   Link #388
Fluegel

It's not like that. In fact Sing Love is the only one who even mentions it. And it definitely wasn't 4th wall breaking.
Old 2011-08-31, 21:56   Link #389
Shadow5YA

Yes, but isn't she behind the Apostles?
Old 2011-08-31, 22:19   Link #390
Kimera_Kuroaki

Quote:
Sing Love's playing some sort of game. She even says Last Boss when you fight with her.
Huh....interesting o.o...

Anyways, this is kinda out of the blue, but....which cannon is this one?

Like, it's the "normal" one, or is it from some skill or something? o.o [Like the vulcannon and others...]
Kimera_Kuroaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 22:37   Link #391
Fluegel

Blue Square. It's the 2nd weapon she gets in the game, the one that Nana gives her along with her old clothes and booster unit.

And before someone pastes it in the wiki under some "types of rock cannons" section, that's not a rock cannon. Neither is Daiharukon and Hyperion. The only Rock cannon in the game the starter that's actually called Rock Cannon.
Old 2011-08-31, 22:40   Link #392
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Where would you categorize it, then?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 22:53   Link #393
Asuras
Dictadere~!

You don't, I say.

Just list off all the weapons, and their attributes? Unless of course there are enough weapons in the game that constitute categories based on fire-rate/weight/some-type-of-category/etc.
Old 2011-08-31, 23:14   Link #394
Fluegel

There's basically 2 categories. For armaments, and the skills that are attack based as sub armaments. As to the main weapons,

Rock Cannon (start off with): Attack:15/Shots:6

Blue Square (From Nana): Attack: 20/Shots 7

Dainharukon (Complete Record 6-7) Attack:50/Shots:8

Hyperion: (Complete Record 6-13) Attack:60/Shots:8
Old 2011-09-01, 00:18   Link #395
Shadow5YA

So is WRS in charge of the Apostles or not?
Old 2011-09-01, 00:32   Link #396
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

BTW how do you get the extra missions? At Moscow and have completed Free Hunting for all but haven't opened any extra missions...

EDIT: And you say the extras are canon? Then those Apostles you fight all survive the battles?
Old 2011-09-01, 00:50   Link #397
Fluegel

It's up in the air now. People are waiting for a perfect guide. Story wise, it's unknown. But don't forget the entire story revolves around cloning and copies of people. aside from the final EX mission for each apostle, they're most likely just in between segments.

Quote:
So is WRS in charge of the Apostles or not?
Yes.
Quote:
BTW how do you get the extra missions? At Moscow and have completed Free Hunting for all but haven't opened any extra missions...
You can't get the Extra missions until after you clear the game. After that you'll get 2 for the PSS, but that's it. To get the real extra missions you have to get the canon ending 1st.

After that the Nana EX mission pop up. There's 3 and a short episode.

-Nana's test
-Nana gets high in the woods
-Nana's looking for something
-Nana short episode

After that there's a scene with WRS and all the apostles in her....room thing. It's that picture I took and posted with all of them together, and green and purple feeling each other up.

After that each apostle will get 1 Ex mission, and the following ones will unlock once you clear the previous one for that apostle. Each has 4. 3 missions, and the final is a rematch.

After that the final mission, The Last Game will unlock. You have to fight all 6 apostles in a boss rush, and then Lv.55 Sing Love.

Old 2011-09-01, 00:59   Link #398
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Ah I see thanks...

But if those you killed are clones....it would seem strange that the other Apostles seem to acknowledge their comrades' deaths...Most clearly in Mii and Llwo's case....unless they themselves don't even know if they are clones or not but that would be plain confusing..
Old 2011-09-01, 02:49   Link #399
Berzerker2k5

Ahh... Nojima's fondness for clones.

With these clone thing going on, nothing is real anymore.

God made mankind, but everything else, is made in China.
Berzerker2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 06:20   Link #400
wm4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Ah I see thanks...
But if those you killed are clones....it would seem strange that the other Apostles seem to acknowledge their comrades' deaths...Most clearly in Mii and Llwo's case....unless they themselves don't even know if they are clones or not but that would be plain confusing..
I took those mission as fan services. Of course, I don't think they are canonical.

I just remembered that the game specifies there are 7 out of the 15 Aliens survived.
It contradicted the clone theory. If the clone counted as the story go, the given number
of 7 is invalid, and the story is broken.
And I cannot see why they did not clone the other 8.
wm4 is offline   Reply With Quote