AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-06-09, 11:31   Link #21
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Who? M16?

As for Helian, my personal pet theory is that she's Kryuger's - aka our Big Boss - relative, probably his adopted daughter or something. Which is nobody dared getting more dates with her.
Helian has been said to be attending mixers though, which unfortunately hasn't ended in her favor so far

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 20:28   Link #22
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quite enjoying the game so far, just waiting to get my hands on Type 95, Lee Enfield, M16A1 and DSR-50(I know DSR-50 isn't available atm)
Top of the list is Type 95, I'm actually excited to get her!
Old 2018-06-10, 01:41   Link #23
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Quite enjoying the game so far, just waiting to get my hands on Type 95, Lee Enfield, M16A1 and DSR-50(I know DSR-50 isn't available atm)
Top of the list is Type 95, I'm actually excited to get her!
M16A1 ain't hard to get, she's a story T-Doll that you get on finishing Chapter 3.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2018-06-10, 13:36   Link #24
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

So only been playing for a couple days now and from what I've gathered its a good idea to actually use and lvl low star tdolls.

I've got WA2k, Thompson, 416 and Fal but I've not the got the means of upgrading them.
Any 2-4* tdolls to look out for?
Old 2018-06-11, 08:27   Link #25
Tenzen12

I also played only few days (to be exact), but I can say Skorpion (SMG) is really reliable tanker, much better then my Vector(thoug she is great in other ways). Sopmod seems to be great too, giving good EVA buff to front line.

Anyway SevenFive Getto! It was pretty close, if I started play day later i might miss her. I guess will focus on her for while.
Old 2018-06-11, 09:06   Link #26
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Sopmod seems to be great too, giving good EVA buff to front line.
All 4 of the AR Team are pretty much among the upper tier of ARs here. AR15 and M4A1 are great at DPS (AR-15 especially has a unique item that makes her incredible at damage), M16A1's stun grenade is an awesome CC skill and once armor vests becomes available can equip them to become a good tank, and SOP II is just a great all-rounder with rather powerful grenades.

It helps that aside from SOPMOD, the rest of the AR Team also benefit from Digimind upgrades (aka GF's version of a Kai Ni Remodel) in the future that'll allow them to become even more powerful than they are now.

Old 2018-06-11, 22:22   Link #27
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
So only been playing for a couple days now and from what I've gathered its a good idea to actually use and lvl low star tdolls.

I've got WA2k, Thompson, 416 and Fal but I've not the got the means of upgrading them.
Any 2-4* tdolls to look out for?
Not exactly tier list since some gun is good in certain situation but is a goo start to look for good gun

Images
tier
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-12, 07:52   Link #28
Tenzen12

What exactly count as "clearing map"? I just cleared 1-6E (and earned gold medal), yet it doesn't seem to count for daily quest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

It helps that aside from SOPMOD, the rest of the AR Team also benefit from Digimind upgrades (aka GF's version of a Kai Ni Remodel) in the future that'll allow them to become even more powerful than they are now.
Wait are you saying that SOPMOD is only one who doesn't get upgrade? Out of AR team she is my second most favourite (M16A1 is just too cool not be first).
Old 2018-06-12, 08:33   Link #29
Skulkraken

I’ve read that SOPMOD II will be getting an upgrade sometime in the future.

Also, some bingo card dailies ask for a specific type of map to be completed. If it asks for Normal maps then Emergency or Night Battles don’t count.
Old 2018-06-14, 13:11   Link #30
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
What exactly count as "clearing map"? I just cleared 1-6E (and earned gold medal), yet it doesn't seem to count for daily quest...

Wait are you saying that SOPMOD is only one who doesn't get upgrade? Out of AR team she is my second most favourite (M16A1 is just too cool not be first).
actually is only M4A1 and AR-15 that get Digimind upgrade. rest havent (due to story reason)

you should clear the map. unless if it specified normal/night map

Old 2018-06-14, 23:45   Link #31
Tenzen12

It seems that only normal map count into classic daily quest (not event) honestly, but just knowing that is enough to work with.

It suck only these two gets this digie-volution "digimind upgrade". Well I personally hope I will get some nice 5* AF so I can replace M4A1 completely. I don't like her. I currently don't use ST AR either. Cores and enhancement fodder are needed elsewhere (like for remaining two of AR team). I will return to train her if I get more leisure, though I doubt she will ever be my priority.

Anyway there is supposed be some personal armored equipment for M16A1at least, isn't there?
Old 2018-06-15, 06:39   Link #32
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
It suck only these two gets this digie-volution "digimind upgrade".
More than two T-Dolls have digimind upgrades, it's just that only two of the AR Team have them, namely M4A1 and ST AR-15.

T-Dolls with the upgrade currently include M1911, Type 64, M1918, Mosin Nagant, IDW, M1895, FN-49, and MP446.

One of the nicer things about the digimind upgrade is that if you don't like their new illustrations, you can still switch back to their pre-upgrade costumes.

Old 2018-06-15, 08:02   Link #33
Tenzen12

Really? I looked into these bit, could you correct me if I am wrong, please?

M1911 seems to have decent EVA for HG and cores are no issue until upgrade, her buff field looks good too. I ignored her until now, but she might end surprisingly good?

Type 64: Don't feel that special on first sight

M1918: She seems to be n.1 candidate for me, I have using spare models for cores already and she perform well (?). Well I have MG5 too though.

Mosin Nagant She is only slightly faster than PTRD I currently have and using and apparently that one is already slow enough. Nagant also seems to have much lower damage. I have one, but I am not sure if she would pull own weight before reaching lv.100

IDW: Good Eva, but her buffs seems to be redudant given she is one who is supposed to tank. But her skils seems to be reallly good(?)

FN-49: Don't seem to be worth of effort, maybe.

MP446: Seems to have enough Eva to be in frontline and uniqe buff field that could work well in that case. Skill also looks useful (?), her HP is quite low though.
Old 2018-06-15, 22:58   Link #34
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

honestly you should not bother thinking about digimind for while. especially if you play English version since it haven't been implemented

Old 2018-06-16, 01:08   Link #35
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
honestly you should not bother thinking about digimind for while. especially if you play English version since it haven't been implemented
^ This.

The Digimind Upgrade is still a very, very long way off for EN players, and thus not something you should be thinking about right now.

Besides, the best T-Dolls to receive the upgrade would be M4A1 and ST AR-15, which you should be leveling up right now anyway.

If you do want to prepare your T-Dolls for the Digimind upgrade, keep in mind that the upgrade comes in 3 levels: Mod 1, Mod 2 and Mod 3, and that to upgrade to Mod 1 the T-Doll needs to be at Lvl. 100, with 100 affection and x5 Dummy Links, not to mention save up on cores. The rest of the requirements will only matter once the Neural Cloud Corridor Combat Sim is unlocked, which will allow for the farming of "Memory Fragments" necessary to perform the upgrades.

Old 2018-06-16, 01:56   Link #36
Tenzen12

Leveling units to lv.100 also should take a long (and I certainly have all intend ditch M4A on first opportunity), especially given these that aren't even on my priority list yet.

But yeah it can probably wait for while.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2018-06-16 at 02:07.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-16, 12:13   Link #37
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:

Late to the party, but in reality among the AR team only AR-15 and M4A1 receive Digi Mind upgrade. Due to story events, M16A1, SOPMOD and RO635 haven't received theirs yet, though you can bet they're going to receive them.

Especially considering that M16 already have an art work she can use.
Old 2018-06-17, 14:53   Link #38
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post

you should clear the map. unless if it specified normal/night map
Oh I figured why some cleared maps "didn't count" for me. They did, but only for one quests. I didn't expect that for quests "Clear map 5x" and "Clear map 1̈́0x" means clear map 15x (5+10), I don't think I ever seen this in game before...
Old 2018-06-17, 22:38   Link #39
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Oh I figured why some cleared maps "didn't count" for me. They did, but only for one quests. I didn't expect that for quests "Clear map 5x" and "Clear map 1̈́0x" means clear map 15x (5+10), I don't think I ever seen this in game before...
I was confused as hell trying to deciper this post and how 5+10 came into play, until I realized it was supposed to be "Clear map 10x" instead of "Clear map 1 0x".

Old 2018-06-18, 09:30   Link #40
Tenzen12

Yay! Got THE Tsundere-kun. That makes me proud owner of 5 SSR, and all of them are pretty decent even.

Edit: Actually make it 6, got G41 too. Did GF Stole all my luck so that's why I can't get Karla (feh)?

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2018-06-18 at 13:34.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
girls with "guns", ios, mobage