AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

Old 2011-10-14, 23:36   Link #861
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!

Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
Likely it's going to be ep 1, but at least you don't have to sign up for it unlike with TAN. 2 week delay would suck, though.

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Sin Ansem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 23:46   Link #862
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

I'm confused.. so there will be CR version and TAN version, while CR will appear faster, it will start from ep 1?

@stuopidget: when I saw those pics, I thought it was from ROTK at first (didn't play nobunaga ambition)
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 23:53   Link #863
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Spoiler for Random laughs:
Where the hell did you find this?
Old 2011-10-15, 00:05   Link #864
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Crunchyroll will debut Horizon this Saturday at 12 pm PDT. It will be available for Canada, the US, and the US territories. [Source]
Sure, most English speaking countries in America get the best, however, this is not the case for those who live in non-English speaking countries throughout the rest of the American continent.

I'll have to make the long wait to purchase the DVD's or Blu-Rays from either Amazon or eBay when they get released in this side of the ocean.

Damn you Crunchyroll, Hulu, etc.

P.S. I'm not mad just a little bit frustrated, please don't misunderstand the tone.

On-Topic

stuopidget, it doesn't matter if one gets killed as long as any guy becomes The Man with an underlying reason to touch that teacher.

Of course, I am only saying this within the boundaries of anime and fantasy, because in real life I'm a bit of a shy person but socially friendly towards the women I am acquaintance to or friends with, and I much respect my female co-workers and female friends.

However, returning into the realm of anime and fantasy, that teacher with her preposterous smartness just got on my nerves for all the episode. Some embarrasement on her was needed to quench my crave for payback.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 00:07   Link #865
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I wonder how will Crunchyroll handle the immense amount of unfamiliar terms in this series.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 00:30   Link #866
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I wonder how will Crunchyroll handle the immense amount of unfamiliar terms in this series.
Badly I supposed.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 00:34   Link #867
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Welp, they should prepare themselves for the backlash then.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 00:34   Link #868
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Welp, they should prepare themselves for the backlash then.
Nah, I guessing most of the viewers wouldn't know the difference
Old 2011-10-15, 03:14   Link #869
Kanamechan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Yeah I don't think it's possible to have a harem when you also have a mecha dude, a big muscled shirtless dude and a racist caricature in your posse.
Not to mention the two lesbian angels who are perfectly happy being in their own world with their committed relationship that not even Toori can interfer with.
It's really not a harem.
Kanamechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 04:29   Link #870
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanamechan View Post
Not to mention the two lesbian angels who are perfectly happy being in their own world with their committed relationship that not even Toori can interfer with.
It's really not a harem.
A harem doesn't mean ALL the girls have to like him -_- Letting one or two small gay fishes swim away is perfecting fine.
Old 2011-10-15, 05:24   Link #871
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Lol, Toori you amazing bastard, using gay Red Herrings to throw people off your tracks! Now that's a first!!
Old 2011-10-15, 05:24   Link #872
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanamechan View Post
It's really not a harem.
You forgot the formula for harem

1sex plus more than 1 opposite sex equal harem

However,I prefer yuri
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 05:26   Link #873
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

And as a side-note, the LN thread has denegerated into a Q&A thread. Well, if you ask me, the series was asking for it.

Let's take a moment to give our thanks to those who sacrificed sweat, blood, tears and unmolested oppai for the cause.
Old 2011-10-15, 05:38   Link #874
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
And as a side-note, the LN thread has denegerated into a Q&A thread. Well, if you ask me, the series was asking for it.
I think it's about time for a sub forum them. An actual Q&A thread would really free up the novel thread form all the questions.
Old 2011-10-15, 05:57   Link #875
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
You forgot the formula for harem

1sex plus more than 1 opposite sex equal harem
Actually it's three and above.

One is a pairing.
Two is a triangle.
Three is a harem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
However,I prefer yuri
I...Don't... Really... >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I think it's about time for a sub forum them. An actual Q&A thread would really free up the novel thread form all the questions.
Well we'll need to generate alot of interest, and alot of 'meaningful' discussions.

BUT, all the questions we seem to be interested in are all spoilerish in nature
Old 2011-10-15, 06:09   Link #876
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Hence why its all in that thread rather than here.
Old 2011-10-15, 06:10   Link #877
cuzsal
I watch too much Anime

I am loving this show so far, more so than i thought i would. I thought it would be a decent show but my main show for this season was guilty crown, and i am totaly loving that show but this is right up therefor me, good season so far, 2 amazing shows with a few more that might be great as well

only thing the back story im sure other have said it just seems confusing but oh well ill get it sooner or later lol and yes this needs its own subfourm
cuzsal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 06:30   Link #878
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR
the nations of the world vie for power and protect the portions of Japan that they have claimed, each armed with its own ultimate weapon: a Roysmoi Opro
what the heck is Roysmoi Opro, I thought it was supposed to be Daizai Busou or something :???:

===

btw come on CR, stream episodes 1-3 at the same time today
Old 2011-10-15, 07:27   Link #879
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
what the heck is Roysmoi Opro, I thought it was supposed to be Daizai Busou or something :???:
It's that. In this kind of settings we have something like: ABCD (that is supposed to be read as EFGH). 大罪武装, Daizai Busou, is the ABCD and Roysmoi Opro (isn't it Loizmoi Oplo CR?) is the EFGH for this term...

Some details from the second episode:

1. The adress that Toori was using in the Nuruhachi's survey was the school's one and not of his house lol.

2. Their classes (too lazy to translate):

月 体育 現国 極東 家庭 家庭 OC -> They are here (monday). And 20-april-1648 was really in a monday.
火 錬金 音美 音美 OC 弓道 数学
水 保健 極東 古典 ?? 数学 錬金
木 現国 数学 世界 体育 LHR ??
金 世界 術式 情報 OC 数学 現国
土 錬金 古典 術式 
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 09:45   Link #880
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
It's that. In this kind of settings we have something like: ABCD (that is supposed to be read as EFGH). 大罪武装, Daizai Busou, is the ABCD and Roysmoi Opro (isn't it Loizmoi Oplo CR?) is the EFGH for this term...
I still dont understand about loizmoi oplo, is that same with armor of deadly sins that has been mentioned on ep 2?
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, science fiction, sunrise