AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-08, 18:43   Link #1101
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
SRW does a pretty good job of melding together all the different god like mecha out there, so if the same team did a Super Mahou Shoujo Wars, power levels won't be that big of an issue.
Old 2010-07-08, 20:14   Link #1102
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

When did this joke thread become a discussion thread for a game that may or may not actually be in the making?
Old 2010-07-08, 21:34   Link #1103
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
When did this joke thread become a discussion thread for a game that may or may not actually be in the making?
That's the joke! =)
Old 2010-07-11, 04:33   Link #1104
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Pimpin' for a pal. (Does this go here or Music Discussion? Please help get it moved if it is in the wrong place.)

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
Old 2010-07-11, 04:52   Link #1105
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Would have been better if the subs weren't there.
Old 2010-07-23, 02:20   Link #1106
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

From the Manga disscussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
When Vita cofronts Cypha:

Vita: (smashing thing with War Hammer and aproaching to Cypha) no...*crash* NO!
Cypha: Son of a b****
Vita: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!(charge hammer and attacks)

from TOMBSTONE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yfr_Zj1iU4

xD
xD!!!
Old 2010-08-21, 11:35   Link #1107
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
You know all those doujins where all the girls have sex and have no consequences?

Yeah, it's going to catch up with them now.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

Nanoha: Yuuno-kun...

Yuuno: Huh?

Nanoha: I'm pregnant... And you're the father.

Yuuno: *Blue in the face*

Fate: You slut! *Points at Yuuno* And I'm disappointed in you too, Nanoha. *Grabs Yuuno* I'm pregnant with his child!

Yuuno: But...

Hayate: Yuuno-kun! How could you?! *Rubs her belly* And I just found out that I was going to have your baby too...

Yuuno: But...

Subaru: *Pouting* not fair... He got Tea and myself pregnant at the same time...

Yuuno: Ahh... But...

Vita: *growls* How dare you!! *Pulls out Graf Eisen* You got everyone but me pregnant!

Yuuno: I didn't get Signum or Shamal pregnant...

Shamal: Guess again... *Smiles*

Signum: I hope that you'll take responsibility.

Yuuno: *faints*

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Old 2010-08-21, 12:06   Link #1108
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Spoiler for School Days Nanoha:
This is going to make Nice Boat look tame in comparison...

Awww, the Materials didn't get their share of Yuuno love...
Old 2010-08-21, 12:11   Link #1109
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Awww, the Materials didn't get their share of Yuuno love...
D-tan: Be proud, mortal, for your seed will give rise to the royal bloodline that will rule the universe!

Yuuno: *hides under desk*

S-tan: *heavy gaze* I knew you can't be trusted. Luckily, I never had any feelings for you, anyway.

Yuuno: *transforms into ferret to hide even deeper*

L-tan: Yuuno-kun, Yuuno-kun! Seikou-chan says I will be getting a new toy soon! \^__^/

Yuuno: *RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNZ*
Old 2010-08-21, 12:53   Link #1110
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
D-tan: Be proud, mortal, for your seed will give rise to the royal bloodline that will rule the universe!

Yuuno: *hides under desk*

S-tan: *heavy gaze* I knew you can't be trusted. Luckily, I never had any feelings for you, anyway.

Yuuno: *transforms into ferret to hide even deeper*

L-tan: Yuuno-kun, Yuuno-kun! Seikou-chan says I will be getting a new toy soon! \^__^/

Yuuno: *RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNZ*
Yuuno's last word: "V-v-vasectomy...."
Old 2010-08-21, 13:08   Link #1111
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Yuuno's last word: "V-v-vasectomy...."
Caro & Lutecia: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Erio: I will kill that bastard!
Old 2010-08-21, 20:26   Link #1112
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2010-09-05, 01:49   Link #1113
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

A Starcraft joke. Just something I had to get out of my mind after rereading Betrayers.

Hayate: "Well now, I don't know which militia you all are from, but I advise you all to back down now! I'm General Hayate of the TAF. And in the name of TSAB, I order you to surrender your forces immediately and unconditionally."
Einhart: "Ah, General Hayate; I had expected your forces to arrive sooner. I am Sky Commodore Stratos, and you must know that we do not represent one of your rag-tag peasant militias, but the combined might of the United Mage Directorate! We have arise to take control of this sector for the betterment of magekind."
Hayate: "Over my dead body... I don't care how you managed to do this dear, no-one pushes around the TSAB on my watch! All units, fire at will!"
[CLOSES COMMUNICATION]
Einhart: "It was worth the shot." *sips tea* "Colonel Avenir, your duty awaits. Good hunting."
Touma: "Hell. 'Bout time we kicked this revolution into overdrive!"

Last edited by Tiresias; 2010-09-05 at 02:23.
Old 2010-09-05, 12:13   Link #1114
Skane
Anime Snark

Wink

A little something that I thought about to pass the time when I was in the jungle for the past one week.

Original Video

Warning: The following parody is precisely that. A parody. Events depicted here are obviously not canon and may not follow the timeline strictly due to Rule of Cool.

(Opening scene with a gnarled metal street sign saying, "Welcome To Mid-Childa" lying on a dusty street. Child-Vivio runs across it and hides behind a wall crouching, hands on knees, her eyes scanning the skies above.)

Child-Vivio: "Mama?"

(Scene change to a kitchen in the Midoriya Cafe. Camera pans over a photo-frame in the foreground containing a photo of a happy Child-Vivio. Nanoha, dressed in civilian clothing with an apron, is in the background kneading some dough silently with her back facing us.)

(Scene change to Child-Vivio again.)

Child-Vivio: "Mama?"

Nanoha(voice-over): "She needs immediate evac!"

(Scene change to the kitchen entrance in the Midoriya Cafe. Fate is walking in, dressed in her formal Enforcer uniform. Nanoha is in the foreground at the side, her facial expression hidden by the camera edge. A counter separates the two of them.)

Fate: "Whatever happened to Vivio wasn't your fault."

(Scene change to aboard a TSAB warship. Regius is observing the surface of Mid-Childa.)

Regius: "Belay that order. We're moving out."

Nanoha(on video monitor): "What! You're not just going to leave her!?"

(Scene change back to Child-Vivio. A Type-IV Drone has found her.)

(Scene change back to Fate in the Midoriya Cafe.)

Fate: "Vengeance doesn't factor into this. Our revolution's about freedom."

(Fate slides a small box across the kitchen counter towards Nanoha.)

Fate: "When you've figured it out. Let us know. We're waiting on you."

(Fate exits the kitchen)

(Scene change back to Child-Vivio. She's staring hopelessly at the sky as countless Type-II Drones circle around her.)

(Scene change to Nanoha opening the box. Raising Heart is inside. Cue transformation.)

(Scene change to aboard the Arthra.)

Fate: "Nanoha! TSAB ships warping in!"

Hayate(in her Barrier Jacket): "Oh, they finally gotten serious."

(A wireframe scanner shows multiple TSAB warships warping in.)

Nanoha: "About time we kicked this revolution into overdrive."

(Cue multiple scenes of Nanoha and Hayate kicking ass.)

Nanoha: "Feels like old times already."

Hayate: "Tee-heehee."

(Scene change to TSAB Mages fighting off multiple Type-I Drones.)

(Scene change to Carim at the Belkan Church.)

Carim: "The answers you seek, lies within."

(Scene change to Nanoha holding a Relic crystal, and looking at it ponderously.)

(Scene change to TV monitor broadcasting Regius.)

Regius: "Nanoha represents a clear and present threat to this Administration."

(Nanoha shoots the monitor with Axel Shooter.)

(Scene change to a TSAB warship.)

Chrono: "Verossa Acous, we have Drone attack waves incoming."

(Scene perspective changes to Verossa as he strides to the observation windows and sees multiple Type-II Drones attacking his fleet of warships.)

(Scene changes to a TV monitor screen aboard the Arthra showing an Adult-Vivio walking across a field of destruction.)

Fate: "Vivio! What's she after?"

(Scene change to Adult-Vivio caressing a Type-IV Drone; followed by scene change back to Fate and Nanoha.)

Nanoha: "She's come to finish the job."

(Scene change to Adult-Vivio leading an army of Drones; followed by scene change to Nanoha entering a hallway aboard the Arthra.)

Regius(voice-over): "Nanoha..."

(Scene change to Nanoha in her Barrier Jacket in the field, with a TSAB helicopter hovering above her; followed by scene change to an holographic projection of Regius' head aboard the Arthra.)

Regius: "You're in way over your head."

(Scene perspective changes to Nanoha.)

Nanoha: "We'll see about that."

(Cue scene of Nanoha making a dynamic entry into a room that contains Verossa.)

Nanoha: "Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now."

Verossa(dramatically turning around): "Because I can offer you what you always wanted."

Nanoha(raising an eyebrow): "..."

(Cue text-catch, "Prepare For The Battle")

(Scene change to aboard the Arthra. Nanoha is making a speech to the crew.)

Nanoha: "If the Drones wipe everyone out."

(Scene change to Type-I Drones terrorising TSAB Mages.)

Nanoha(voice-over): "It's all been for nothing."

(Scene change to Chrono in the field.)

Chrono: "Stand your ground!"

(Cue text-catch, "That Will Change")

(Scene change to orbit above Mid-Childa. Nanoha is observing from the deck of the Arthra.)

Nanoha(voice-over): "So I'm going back to Mid-Childa."

(Cue text-catch, "Everything")

(Scene change to Nanoha helping Chrono up.)

Nanoha(voice-over): "To get the job done."

(Scene perspective change to Vita.)

Vita: "Now that's the Nanoha I've been waiting on."

(Cue multiple scenes of various Nanoha characters doing cool stuff.)

Nanoha(voice-over): "Because the one thing I know..."

(Scene perspective change to Nanoha's face.)

Nanoha: "...is some things are just worth fighting for."

(Cue scene of Yuuno pecking Nanoha on the cheek, and more Nanoha characters doing various cool stuff.)

(Cue Title-catch, "Starlight: Beams of Friendship")

(Scene change to Nanoha wielding Raising Heart and loading a cartridge in, followed by a scene of the expended cartridge hitting the ground.)

The End.
Old 2010-09-05, 12:33   Link #1115
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

I almost fell off my chair because of this , especially for imagining Hayate smoking a big-honkin cigar .

Why Verossa, though? Regius already has Auris
Old 2010-09-05, 13:52   Link #1116
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Well done.

It's seems SC2 has become the next big Nanoha Crossover Material, just like Modern Warfare 2 and Mass Effect 2 before it. What's up with the sequels, though?
Old 2010-09-05, 19:16   Link #1117
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Carim left the crumbled Church mural and drew her cloak around herself closer. Her senses were screaming that the shadows were moving in. There was no time to hide; a Type-II had floated by and blared metalically at its prey.

The dark knight reacted, dancing away from haphard tentacle strikes. A claw lashed from the right; she dipped left and swept forward with her warpblade, severing it into a slow spin. She wheel around, sliced a pair of Type-1s rushing in and kept her momentum going. She gripped the falling claw by the wires and smashing it into the core of Type-II.

It was then that she realized that a very strong presence had joined the writhing robot mass.

"Well, well, well..." Vivio cackled. "What have we here?"

Old 2010-09-05, 19:46   Link #1118
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Warning: The following parody is precisely that. A parody. Events depicted here are obviously not canon and may not follow the timeline strictly due to Rule of Cool.
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Carim left the crumbled Church mural and drew her cloak around herself closer. Her senses were screaming that the shadows were moving in. There was no time to hide; a Type-II had floated by and blared metalically at its prey.

The dark knight reacted, dancing away from haphard tentacle strikes. A claw lashed from the right; she dipped left and swept forward with her warpblade, severing it into a slow spin. She wheel around, sliced a pair of Type-1s rushing in and kept her momentum going. She gripped the falling claw by the wires and smashing it into the core of Type-II.

It was then that she realized that a very strong presence had joined the writhing robot mass.

"Well, well, well..." Vivio cackled. "What have we here?"
The original video for the above.

Also, it's narration:
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

The Drone Swarm came as was foretold, and the Belkans, sole successor to the remnants of Al-Hazard, rose to fight them. Now the Al-Hazardians that precede us all are returning. But do they come to save, or to destroy?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Opening Assault on Orussia
Orussia High Orbit
TSAB Battle Group - 13:03 Local Time

(Shows view of planet)

Chrono : "Orussia. If hell ever existed, this is the place. Oceans of fire, titanic storms, and an atmosphere that can burn a man alive. But we planned for all of that."
(scene change to the Admiral's Bridge)

Nanoha : "You can't plan with the Drones, Admiral. They're not gonna fit in into your nice, clean timetable."
Chrono : "I've led five separate invasion against the swarm - I've held the line while your terrorist friends hid under a rock."
Auris : (diffuses hostility)"We're all aware of your victories, Admiral. I've invited Commander Takamachi here to assist us in unforeseen contingencies."
Nanoha : "Well it sounds like you've got it all figured out, junior."
Auris : "I have far too much invested in this undertaking to see it fail. Speaking of which, I will particularly enjoy this next step." (Activates communicator)
(scene perspective changes to a holographic projection of Regius' head aboard the ship.)

Regius : "Auris! I've just received a report that you took half the fleet! Care to explain yourself, girl?!"
Auris : "Father, I am about to accomplish that which you never could. Today I will defeat the Dark Empress and secure peace throughout the Bureau - by this act the people will know that I am a worthy successor to you."
Regius : "I love you gumption, dear daughter, but you're in way over your head. What makes you think you had the experience to -"
Nanoha : (Interrupts conversation) "She ain't alone in this, Regius!"
Regius : (shows contempt) "Takamachi! I don't know what gutter my daughter fished you out of, but even you got to realize that treacherous bitch cannot be saved, and neither can you!"
Nanoha : "We'll see about that. And when this is over, you and me got a score to settle." (deactivates communicator)
Auris : "Everything I could hope for..." (smiles)
Nanoha : "You're playing a dangerous game here, kid."
(alarm sounds echo in the background)

Chrono : "Lady Auris, we have Drone attack waves incoming!"
Auris : "Already?" (looks outside)
(scene change to the battle between TSAB warships and numerous Type-II Drones outside)

Chrono : "Clear the bridge! I got a battle to win!"
Nanoha : "I'll see you folks on the ground."
(scene change to a monitor showing multiple scenes of battle)

TSAB Soldier 1 (voice-over) : "Teams BRAVO, ECHO and DELTA have gone dark. Repeat, -"
TSAB Soldier 2 (voice-over) : "On the left! On the right! They're coming around!!"
TSAB Soldier 1 (voice-over) : "-lost in contact with enemy elements!"
TSAB Soldier 3 (voice-over) : "Where's command?! I got no support, I got no support, the Drones are coming out of my -" (static)
TSAB Pilot (voice-over) : "- on fire! Repeat, we've lost all thruster power -"
TSAB Soldier 4 (voice-over) : "They're coming out of the ground!"
TSAB Soldier 5 (voice-over) : "Any station this net, any station this net! We need fire support, we need it now! Aaarrrgh!"
(pans to Nanoha in her barrier jacket on the ground)

Nanoha : "Dammit! I've told them a frontal assault isn't gonna work; she's playing with us the whole time!"
Hayate : "Well sis, we're alive at least. Looks like the few battle-groups that did make it to the surface are scattered all over the place -"
(Vivio suddenly appears on the monitor)

Vivio : "Do you think death is the worst thing that can happen to you here? Cyborgization is what's coming for you. Soon all shall serve the swarm." (grins evilly)
Hayate : "S-she's...tryin' to get in our heads, man!" (shivers) "Urgh, we got to keep it together!"
Nanoha : "If we're gonna pull this caper off, we need to rally as many survivors as we can!"
(Fate shows up in monitor)

Fate : "Commander, TSAB battle-groups are still landing all around you but they are in pretty bad shape and coming under heavy attack from the Drones."
Nanoha : "Alright! Let's get out there and save their sorry butts! We need to gather a real fighting force or we wont have a prayer in stopping Vivio!" (Readies for battle)

Last edited by Tiresias; 2010-09-06 at 11:02.
Old 2010-09-06, 09:07   Link #1119
Skane
Anime Snark

Talking

Card To Play: Nanoha-Styled

(Scene of a battlefield. A TSAB Mage is beam spamming at the enemy. He is suddenly nailed by enemy fire and slumps out as Chrono takes over the position and continues firing at the enemy, now revealed to be multiple Type-I Drones.

Unfortunately, as the Drones get nearer, their AMF kicks in and Chrono is unable to continue firing.)

Chrono: "Crap!"

(Chrono grunts and focuses his magic to make a Stinger Spike from his S2U device. Bracing himself, he stabs the first Type-I Drone to reach him and eviscerates it, hurling the remains to the ground.

Alas, a pair of Type-II Drones appear and fire missiles at him, causing him to lose his footing and fall down.

A broken device rolls by in front of his face. Chrono snarls in annoyance.

Chrono then notices the other TSAB Mages in front of him.)

TSAB Mage: "Fall back! We're cut off!" *beam-spams while retreating*

Chrono: "Belay that order! Stand your ground!"

(The TSAB Mages all get nailed by enemy fire. Before Chrono can react properly, he suddenly realises that something is coming out from the ground beneath him.

Sein, carrying Cinque, bursts out of the ground and causes Chrono to fall over backwards. She cackles, lets go of Cinque, and prances in front of him.)

Sein: "Surprise!" *disappears back into the ground*

(Nearby, another Number is starting to burst out from a wall barrier. It is revealed to be Deed, slashing her way through the obstacle.

Deed and Cinque meet up and marches towards Chrono. Cinque throws some of her Daggers at Chrono, and Chrono screams in pain as he blocks them with his armoured glove.

Cinque lunges in, attempting to perform a coup de grace on Chrono, but Chrono fends her off and mustering strength with his other hand, punches her out stone cold in the face.

Deed, angered by what Chrono had done, charges at him and pinning him down with one sword, she raises her other sword to deal a fatal blow to Chrono when suddenly... a pink shot knocks the sword out of her hand. Another one nails her in the head, and finally, she is enveloped in a giant pink beam of pain, which barely misses Chrono too.

Scene change to Chrono's saviour, who turns out to be Nanoha, wielding a smoking Raising Heart as she reloads a cartridge into it. The expended round hitting the ground with a dull thud.)

Nanoha: "Eh-hehe... heard you boys needed some help." *grins goofily* "We came as fast as we could." *smiles*

(Hayate lands in front of Chrono, who has an unconscious Deed pinning him to the ground.)

Hayate: "Ain't no time to be laying down on the job, Admiral." *pushes Deed off Chrono*

(Nanoha extends a hand to help Chrono up.)

Chrono: "You magnificent beast of a witch. You're the last person I expected to see."

Hayate: "People, I hate to interrupt but er, the robots are getting restless."

(Scene pans to a horde of Type-I Drones advancing relentlessly towards them.)

Chrono: "Thanks for the rescue, but I hope it ain't just the two of yer."

Nanoha: "Chrono, you know I always got a card to play."

(Scene pans to the sky above Nanoha as Fate, Vita, and Signum fly into view. The three of them do a fly-by of the Type-I Drones and obliterate them with physical attacks and elemental lightning. Job done, they soar away into the clouds above. Scene change to Nanoha saluting them.

Scene change to Chrono yanking out one of Cinque's daggers from his arm and throwing it to the ground with a grunt.)

Chrono: "You might be a damned renegade, Nanoha, but whatever happens, you saved my men today, and I won't forget that."

(Scene perspective change to Nanoha as a rescue TSAB helicopter descends behind her.)

Nanoha: "All in a day's work, Chrono."

(The End.)
Old 2010-10-07, 00:04   Link #1120
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

The sudden mention of Mass Effect at the manga thread made this pop in my mind:

"Hi, I'm Captain Takamachi, and this is my favorite shop at Cranagan" *thumbs up*