AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-03-23, 16:56   Link #3601
ellifeedn
Thinker

If Fiore does survive this encounter, maybe she'll stalk Keima to learn where the other goddesses are and why he is able to find them.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 18:06   Link #3602
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
If Fiore does survive this encounter, maybe she'll stalk Keima to learn where the other goddesses are and why he is able to find them.
Well we don't know how Vintage handles the failures of their subordinates.
I'm sure Keima is smart enough to probably foresee something like this.
He'll probably come up with something to handle Vintage stalkers...maybe.
I mean Yui tailed him and he didn't notice (Though you could say he was focused on making those events successful, and didn't pay much attention to his surroundings.)

Well can't wait for the next chapter...Tenri/Diana should return soon since Vulcan has placed some trust with Keima... Also learning of Vintage's goal is a plus too so guess Diana gets that lovely piece of info.

...If Haqua happens to mention the truth of Keima's 5-timing plan with Vulcan present, how will Kami handle that predicament.
Old 2011-03-23, 19:15   Link #3603
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Well we don't know how Vintage handles the failures of their subordinates.
I'm sure Keima is smart enough to probably foresee something like this.
He'll probably come up with something to handle Vintage stalkers...maybe.
I mean Yui tailed him and he didn't notice (Though you could say he was focused on making those events successful, and didn't pay much attention to his surroundings.)

Well can't wait for the next chapter...Tenri/Diana should return soon since Vulcan has placed some trust with Keima... Also learning of Vintage's goal is a plus too so guess Diana gets that lovely piece of info.

...If Haqua happens to mention the truth of Keima's 5-timing plan with Vulcan present, how will Kami handle that predicament.
He'll be saved by Diana. She'll tell Vulcan that Keima belongs to Tenri and therefore Tsukiyo can't have him. Goddess catfight imminent.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 19:36   Link #3604
ellifeedn
Thinker

But first they save Kanon and Apollo and the possibility of a three-way catfight occurs.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 20:09   Link #3605
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
But first they save Kanon and Apollo and the possibility of a three-way catfight occurs.
I am putting my money on Tenri/Diana. The rest of the goddesses aren't as great!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 20:13   Link #3606
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
The bigger problem is when Apollo and Vulcan finds out Keima has been seducing other girls. Diana knows about it but doesn't approve it. The thing is that since Tsukiyo is always at school, that mean Vulcan will always have an eye on Keima and he can't do anymore capturing there. I'm pretty sure the re-capture of the other 4...3 if you don't count Yui is gonna end here. Their hearts get broken and they get Weissed again.

I am so hoping for a crying scene from them and Keima keeps his poker face and just let them rot. It makes sense too since the only people valuable to him now are the goddesses since once they are collected they can seal all the Weiss again and he can go back to his 2D world.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 20:35   Link #3607
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
The bigger problem is when Apollo and Vulcan finds out Keima has been seducing other girls. Diana knows about it but doesn't approve it. The thing is that since Tsukiyo is always at school, that mean Vulcan will always have an eye on Keima and he can't do anymore capturing there. I'm pretty sure the re-capture of the other 4...3 if you don't count Yui is gonna end here. Their hearts get broken and they get Weissed again.

I am so hoping for a crying scene from them and Keima keeps his poker face and just let them rot. It makes sense too since the only people valuable to him now are the goddesses since once they are collected they can seal all the Weiss again and he can go back to his 2D world.
Vulcan can remotely control items to watch over Keima. All she needs to do is to entrust Luna to the latter and everything is done.

Though Diana, the sharpest out of the goddesses (as claimed by Apollo), could plot to keep Keima out of the hands of the other girls and make him exclusive for the goddesses only. If Yui is Mars, that would certainly work - though there might be repercussions that both the goddess AND the girl may attempt to physically dominate Keima for her/themselves.

NO! Shiori won't have any part to play in this! She will NOT encourage Yui/Mars in their plan!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-03-23, 21:23   Link #3608
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Vulcan can remotely control items to watch over Keima. All she needs to do is to entrust Luna to the latter and everything is done.

Though Diana, the sharpest out of the goddesses (as claimed by Apollo), could plot to keep Keima out of the hands of the other girls and make him exclusive for the goddesses only. If Yui is Mars, that would certainly work - though there might be repercussions that both the goddess AND the girl may attempt to physically dominate Keima for her/themselves.

NO! Shiori won't have any part to play in this! She will NOT encourage Yui/Mars in their plan!
You know, for a person who doesn't want Yui and Shiori to have goddesses you sure are basing all of your theories around it.

Truth is, Yui having a goddess would be too easy since she loves him already. If anything its 99.9% sure that she doesn't since there is no way the goddess wouldn't power up by this point. Also, unlike Yui, unless Shiori approach Keima like what Yui is doing there is no way she'll have anymore screentime since people who aren't goddesses or Weissed ain't going to get any love from him. The only reason why Yui is gonna stay is because she'll forcefully put herself in front of him. Sorry mate but your waifu is gonna have to take a backseat from now on.
Old 2011-03-23, 21:27   Link #3609
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Shiori will have some part... she is busy drawing yaoi of Keima x Yui.

And Yui has gained otaku powers.

Thus Fiore will lose, Shiori will draw yaoi and Keima will seduce Fiore. Then Shiori will draw more yaoi (Fiore in guy's clothing).

But yeah... Fiore will lose against 2 goddesses.
Old 2011-03-23, 21:34   Link #3610
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
You know, for a person who doesn't want Yui and Shiori to have goddesses you sure are basing all of your theories around it.
I am a pragmatic person and I respect high probabilities. I am actually hoping that all the analyses, which point a significant possibility to Yui being a vessel, will drop in the lower end of the percentage portion.

I ABSOLUTELY RESENT THAT YUI BE MADE A GODDESS! Though I am torn between Shiori being a vessel or not : she's a strong and cute character and deserves a goddess, but given the streak of the goddesses abusing their powers, I certainly wouldn't want her to have one.

What if she supports Keima crossdressing and Yui making out with him in a male uniform? That is absolutely unacceptable!

Quote:
Truth is, Yui having a goddess would be too easy since she loves him already. If anything its 99.9% sure that she doesn't since there is no way the goddess wouldn't power up by this point. Also, unlike Yui, unless Shiori approach Keima like what Yui is doing there is no way she'll have anymore screentime since people who aren't goddesses or Weissed ain't going to get any love from him. The only reason why Yui is gonna stay is because she'll forcefully put herself in front of him. Sorry mate but your waifu is gonna have to take a backseat from now on.
Which one? I have Tenri, Hakua, Shiori, Ayumi, Miyako and maybe Fiore in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
<deleted corruptive text>
Stop trying to taint her to take up unhealthy hobbies!

Old 2011-03-23, 22:58   Link #3611
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

She's been tainted ever since that chapter got released. it is fate after all. 126 says so. And she was definitely holding a naughty book...
Old 2011-03-23, 23:08   Link #3612
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am a pragmatic person and I respect high probabilities. I am actually hoping that all the analyses, which point a significant possibility to Yui being a vessel, will drop in the lower end of the percentage portion.

I ABSOLUTELY RESENT THAT YUI BE MADE A GODDESS! Though I am torn between Shiori being a vessel or not : she's a strong and cute character and deserves a goddess, but given the streak of the goddesses abusing their powers, I certainly wouldn't want her to have one.

What if she supports Keima crossdressing and Yui making out with him in a male uniform? That is absolutely unacceptable!

Which one? I have Tenri, Hakua, Shiori, Ayumi, Miyako and maybe Fiore in the future.

Stop trying to taint her to take up unhealthy hobbies!
I was mainly focusing on Shiori but I guess it holds true for Ayumi and Hakua too. Hakua is such a dumbass I can't even. To doubt god.....having less screentime is the least she needs to worry about.

Honestly I can't stand characters who think they are better than everyone yet can't prove it. At least Keima have the skills to back his talk.
Old 2011-03-24, 01:10   Link #3613
kniteowl

I just hope not all the rest of the goddess are either within Chihiro, Ayumi, Shiori or Yui.

I'd like at least 1 goddess be in someone not within those 4, 2 of them can be goddesses though, just not all the 3 remaining ones.

Unless there's a hidden 7th goddess out there that the author wanted to troll on us :P ... or maybe one of the goddess's are actually twins.

I wouldn't be surprised if Keima is a God reincarnate, possible Jupiter??? who knows... or maybe his Dad Austin Powers :P. lol
Old 2011-03-24, 09:44   Link #3614
godgiven25

haha betting 10$ for Shiori being a yaoi fan girl, any takers?
godgiven25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 10:51   Link #3615
mtarzaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
I just hope not all the rest of the goddess are either within Chihiro, Ayumi, Shiori or Yui.

I'd like at least 1 goddess be in someone not within those 4, 2 of them can be goddesses though, just not all the 3 remaining ones.

Unless there's a hidden 7th goddess out there that the author wanted to troll on us :P ... or maybe one of the goddess's are actually twins.

I wouldn't be surprised if Keima is a God reincarnate, possible Jupiter??? who knows... or maybe his Dad Austin Powers :P. lol
Well, all we know about is the Jupiter Sisters, sealers of the Weiss.
Maybe there were other celestial beings trapped with the old devils, allies or foes.

BTW, does this ring a bell to anyone?

Spoiler for Divinity? I have it!:

mtarzaim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 14:53   Link #3616
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgiven25 View Post
haha betting 10$ for Shiori being a yaoi fan girl, any takers?
I guess you won already then.
Old 2011-03-24, 21:52   Link #3617
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Keima is surely a God himself. He exploited his own disadvantage and every opponent's mistakes to use it against them. I really like how he just lead Fiore to explain everything, make him claim creditable while save the explaining.

Basically he's a wild card in this God vs Evil battle

Now i feel sorry for Shiori, she's probably the first one who really love Keima and still keep her memories. It will kill her if she knows Keima did all that for Vulcan...
Old 2011-03-24, 22:05   Link #3618
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
I guess you won already then.
He did not win that bet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Now i feel sorry for Shiori, she's probably the first one who really love Keima and still keep her memories. It will kill her if she knows Keima did all that for Vulcan...
She's naive and innocent, and so is her love for Keima. She is so pure, sweet and cute!

Though things will probably change much for the worse after Yui gets her goddess. RIP to her pure heart.

Old 2011-03-24, 22:41   Link #3619
kniteowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtarzaim View Post

Spoiler for Divinity? I have it!:
Hmm... maybe I'm reading too deeply into this picture but there are 5 girls in that picture with Keima as God/Jupiter (I'm assuming it's Jupiter pose) and yet there are 6 goddesses.

I assume the girl holding the bird is vulcan, is vulcan a bird? i don't know, I'm just thinking it up as I go lol

5 Girls, 6 Goddesses, maybe it's just implying he only has to find 5 girls since Tenri/Diana didn't need to be found.

Meh it's just probably a random picture lol.
Old 2011-03-24, 23:06   Link #3620
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

What pure heart? Her heart is as dirty as Mugi's.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen