3 out of 10: Bad... 1 2.56%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-06-17, 09:36   Link #21
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Just watched the episode. And here are some of my thoughts

-So even in gundamverse, grandfathers are softer when it comes to their grandchildren. Flit has really mellowed down due to age. I think it's more understandable that he doesn't show much care when Asemu is in trouble because Flit is still a military man that time and he needs to control his emotions. Just remember the scene where he shows relief that asem is alive in episode 27.

-Orbital looks good but it has the poorest debut. And why the heck is Age-1 normal even more mobile than Age-3 normal in space! I think the reason why the Age Device creates upgrades for Age-3 sucks. I mean Age-3 Fortress, sure, it's ok for the Age-3 to be upgraded for ground combat. But for space combat? what the heck. Age-1 and Age-2 both do good in space in it's default form.

-As I see Asemu now, it's more likely that the attitude he showed in Episode 34 is just a facade. He still retains his gentle nature. And he still needs daddy's commands LOL

-Kio looks warshock!

-Episode was awesome for me anyway. I like the Ghiraga's weapons alot on this episode.

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 09:50   Link #22
Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Spoiler for size:

poor kio lol

sucks he got caught by Zanald, Zeheart would've given him preferential treatment, at least he wouldn't have made him strip and get into that prison uniform. That shit looks worse than concentration camp attire...
His face look like he was being raped.
Old 2012-06-17, 10:09   Link #23
ion475
にこにこにー

Well...

1. All this to capture Kio just to set up next episode I guess? And makes Kio able to see what being a Vaigan is like? Just hope he doesn't change side XD
2. I'm seriously disappointed in Asemu. Well, I guess he has to beg his daddy just b/c Flit still has the AGE system...
3. Return of the elder Madorna. Poor Rodde...
4. Seric x Natora flags...
5. The kids, well, almost ZZ like but then, AGE part 3 is ZZ based...
6. Zanald WILL get kill by Zeheart, another reason why Vaigan will never win
7. Flit shouldn't be pissed at Madorna, he should be more pissed at Hino (or whoever) for not giving him a new Gundam to sell more Gunpla...
Old 2012-06-17, 10:13   Link #24
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Wow so they captured Kio, he's not looking good at all. Yes Madorna workshop has reappeared, Rody's mom is great. Lol Asemu stil has to ask Flit if he can go rescue his own son. At least Flit allowed him to go. The age-1 finally got a beat-down.
Old 2012-06-17, 10:28   Link #25
kakakka

My interpretation about Asemu asking for Flit's permission is that he has respect for what Flit had done to stand as Kio's father-figure and now he wants to do what he can as Kio's father. Asemu abandoned Kio long time ago and doing this now means he wants to be clear about where he stand about Kio being taken prisoner by Vagans.

Saying that, so far, Asemu's reason for his sudden disappearance is still not explained. Really disappointed there.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 10:55   Link #26
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamdrawer View Post
Just watched the episode. And here are some of my thoughts

-So even in gundamverse, grandfathers are softer when it comes to their grandchildren. Flit has really mellowed down due to age. I think it's more understandable that he doesn't show much care when Asemu is in trouble because Flit is still a military man that time and he needs to control his emotions. Just remember the scene where he shows relief that asem is alive in episode 27.

-Orbital looks good but it has the poorest debut. And why the heck is Age-1 normal even more mobile than Age-3 normal in space! I think the reason why the Age Device creates upgrades for Age-3 sucks. I mean Age-3 Fortress, sure, it's ok for the Age-3 to be upgraded for ground combat. But for space combat? what the heck. Age-1 and Age-2 both do good in space in it's default form.

-As I see Asemu now, it's more likely that the attitude he showed in Episode 34 is just a facade. He still retains his gentle nature. And he still needs daddy's commands LOL

-Kio looks warshock!

-Episode was awesome for me anyway. I like the Ghiraga's weapons alot on this episode.
Because Kio sucks so bad as a pilot he loses to a giant gorilla pretending to be a human.
If Flit had a better gundam we would have said goodbye to Zeheart and Zanald.
Also, Zeheart starts making a move on Fram.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 12:18   Link #27
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

You know, isn't AGE 3's core fighter system a perfect solution to this situation? Eject off to confuse the enemy, escape, get a new body (even Normal will do well in such dire situations) or something. This is the second time that Kio failed to utilize the core fighter system effectively where the situation called for it (the first being when AGE 3 grabbed by the Danazines in Episode 34)
Old 2012-06-17, 12:24   Link #28
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Kio is just a 13 year old kid, and I think he was scared, so I guess he couldn't think straight
Yusei Fudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 12:30   Link #29
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I guess we can see it that way. It's just that Kio has performed way too many hax X Rounder skills and I feel weird to see him scared and making noob mistakes
Old 2012-06-17, 12:37   Link #30
larethian

Seric has death flag.
And about the 11 years' thing, it's not so unbelievable if you consider that Asem might be away most of the time with his missions and stuff, or he might not really want to have a kid while the war is on and an 'accident' happened during one of those nights. Remember what he said in episode 1 of AGE 3? To think I would have such a day. It 's like he never thought that he would have a son...

My main question is, why did Asem need to ask Flit whether he can go save his son???
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 12:48   Link #31
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
I guess we can see it that way. It's just that Kio has performed way too many hax X Rounder skills and I feel weird to see him scared and making noob mistakes
It looked liked he forgot everything he learned up to that point.

Quote:
1. All this to capture Kio just to set up next episode I guess? And makes Kio able to see what being a Vaigan is like? Just hope he doesn't change side XD
Mars is pretty far away. I'm surprised they are able to get within Mars unless there's a major timeskip or I'm reading it wrong.

On that matter I doubt Kio would switch sides. It's not the Federation that's attacking the Vagans. He'll probably see what they are enduring.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 13:57   Link #32
Gundamx

Quote:
And why the heck is Age-1 normal even more mobile than Age-3 normal in space!
I think it because Age-1 was built in space while Age-3 normal was built in earth.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 15:48   Link #33
LostSome

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Fram is being swayed already by Zeheart even though at first she is working for that fatarse guy.
I`m so seeing her killing Zanald after this.
Too bad that Kio and Zeheart would miss out on the payback if that`s the case.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 17:25   Link #34
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I can somewhat buy Kio getting caught. No matter how skilled an X-Rounder he's still a kid. Losing his head with his grandfather in danger and thus piloting stupid (I mean punching a beam, seriously ?). Of course really it's hard to believe that Flit could even hold those two off at all.

Regardless same old stuff when it comes to Flit and Asemu. No matter what Asemu does his father is always ripping into him. He could have stayed with the military and still been talked down to for some reason or another . He must really need those extra parts to maybe upgrade his unit a bit. If he wanted to make family amends he chose the wrong person to talk to. Should have bypassed his father for his sister or something . Think they are taking the cliche of grandparents being much kinder to their grandkids than their actual kids a bit far with Flit.

Did think that Asemu would be the one to make the rescue the moment Kio was caught. I mean really they need firepower to save him and Asemu's group is the most powerful military force they could ever turn to in this situation.

Would be fun if this could somehow lead to another round of Asemu vs Zeheart. Though since Kio was captured by the other guy maybe not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
You know, isn't AGE 3's core fighter system a perfect solution to this situation? Eject off to confuse the enemy, escape, get a new body (even Normal will do well in such dire situations) or something. This is the second time that Kio failed to utilize the core fighter system effectively where the situation called for it (the first being when AGE 3 grabbed by the Danazines in Episode 34)
I have to say the core fighter system has been a total bust. First we had the excuse that the parts could defend themselves and have pilots. Then the pilots get taken away and really they don't bother using the spare parts as distractions anyways. Of course also have the ability for the core fighter to get itself out of a mess so at least the AGE system wouldn't be captured. That worked out great....I'm really doubting the AGE system these days. It seems like it hit a peak with the AGE-2 Double Bullet and then it was all downhill.
Old 2012-06-17, 17:43   Link #35
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Seric has death flag.
And about the 11 years' thing, it's not so unbelievable if you consider that Asem might be away most of the time with his missions and stuff, or he might not really want to have a kid while the war is on and an 'accident' happened during one of those nights. Remember what he said in episode 1 of AGE 3? To think I would have such a day. It 's like he never thought that he would have a son...

My main question is, why did Asem need to ask Flit whether he can go save his son???
Glad to see that someone else sees the looming Death Flag over Seric's head. Love is lethal in Gundam, after all.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 17:43   Link #36
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

People derp. For the dumbest reasons to. It happens.

As for the core fighter thing. I just thought it was mainly meant for the easy switching of wear.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 19:52   Link #37
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Wait who's Seric/Natora again? Why people seeing deathflags?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 19:53   Link #38
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Seric is the MS team leader, the guy with the shades. Natora is our timid redheaded captain.
Old 2012-06-17, 19:57   Link #39
Nvis
Where are the good animes

No wai!!!!! Seric is way too cool to die.

And Captain's too hot......
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 20:18   Link #40
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
He must really need those extra parts to maybe upgrade his unit a bit.
It's probably replacement parts for the Age 3 to get it battle ready when they make their escape.....
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion