AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-12-07, 11:14   Link #10141
BlueCosmos

Erza wants to beat Minerva because of Lucy
Minerva wants to beat Ezra because she has a thing against fairy tail / has secret motives
Kagura wants to beat Ezra because she knows jellal
I wonder if it will turn to a 2 v 1 at first

Not counting saber tooth because I find it hard to judge there power levels with the dragon slayers getting owned and the leader being obviously weak. Kagura seems like she is on par with ft
Looking forward to a AWESOME fight
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 11:58   Link #10142
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCosmos View Post
Erza wants to beat Minerva because of Lucy
Minerva wants to beat Ezra because she has a thing against fairy tail / has secret motives
Kagura wants to beat Ezra because she knows jellal
I wonder if it will turn to a 2 v 1 at first

Not counting saber tooth because I find it hard to judge there power levels with the dragon slayers getting owned and the leader being obviously weak. Kagura seems like she is on par with ft
Looking forward to a AWESOME fight
look forward to Erza winning or maybe laxus coming in to take one away. He doesn't seem to have a good opponent in this round.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 12:17   Link #10143
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
look forward to Erza winning or maybe laxus coming in to take one away. He doesn't seem to have a good opponent in this round.
if Laxus isn't fighting that lightning dude from Sabertooth, Orga
else, he'll most probably fight Jura

as for Gajeel, he'll probably fight Rogue and Sting like Natsu did

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 12:18   Link #10144
ShiroiRyu

Threesome ...
Woot !
But that look fun !
Old 2012-12-07, 12:34   Link #10145
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post

Good lineups IMHO but

That only leaves out Gray and Lyon whom will likely rematch...

...and Millianna who most likely will attempt to back stab Erza mid way though the 'threesome' (not saying next ch though since fight could carry over beyond one ch) for her helping Jellal, a perceived betrayal on Erza's part. Thinking mystogan was always Jellal or at least for the last 7 or so plus years... it never occurring to her he's really CS and only here to find the mysterious magic.
Old 2012-12-07, 12:45   Link #10146
Bombo
TSF Fans

I see ..... So this will be the second eclipse .... Can anyone guess what happened with The first eclipse? lucy's mother and dragons ,dark magic zeref ?
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 12:53   Link #10147
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post

I'll rage if Gajeel gets owned by Sting and Rogue...true, they may be stronger thanks to nakama power and all that shit but still...if Natsu had a chance to be badass and own the both of them then Gajeel should too, I'm tired of Gajeel being overshadowed or being a red-shirt.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 13:16   Link #10148
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I hope this 3 way fight doesn't become predictable in the sense that Erza will somehow prevail against the odds or having one of them come out on top.
Instead would rather like to see it as an epic stalemate of powers for abit and then have someone else just waltz on in and take the prize by cleaning up or tipping the scale.
Gray I have to admit would be my top pick but guess is, he will be matched with Lyon, which I honestly hope doesn't happen.
Laxus vs Orga is another typical one which I hope doesn't happen either.

It's a pity that shounen series rarely go outside predicted match ups for such things as tournaments and big fights.
Here's hoping Mashima will throw a little twist at us.
Old 2012-12-07, 13:40   Link #10149
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Mavis is so cute
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 15:11   Link #10150
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Read the new chapter on stream and I am liking how the are using the situation to sell Marvis moe side. :3

The last panel with threesome fight, I wonder if Hiro knows what a threesome is or did the scanlator get excited and threw it out there!
Old 2012-12-07, 15:50   Link #10151
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Dammit, I wanted more Kamika & Cosmos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 19:15   Link #10152
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Nakama... check
Badass going nice... check
Bad guy getting pawned after much hype... check

Hmm sounds legit. I suppose after this Erza and Kagura agree to walk away from one another? Or are you saying they'll team up vs her but then fight to see the strongest in an Erza vs Erza moment?
They'll team up to waste the person interfering, and then do an Edolas Erza vs. Earthland Erza thing, where Kagura and Erza knock each other out, or collapse due to exhaustion and get a tie.

The only kink is whether Kagura will be so consumed with rage, that she mostly ignores Minerva, or ignores the idea of teaming up with Erza, until something happens that allows Erza to get through to Kagura.

The last prediction, is that Milliana is gonna be kinda captured by a ST person and be forced to watch, or she'll interfere in Kagura vs. Erza, but Kagura will get her to stand down.

I'm betting Minerva either will be creamed quickly, or she might toy with the two a bit, before both swordswomen see the flaw in her magic and take her down in one shot. But despite the Threesome title, it'll mainly be about Erza and Kagura.

Gray and Lyon will knock each other out. Gajeel will take down Sting and Rogue.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 20:46   Link #10153
MechR

My prediction is Millianna helps them take out Minerva, then teams up against Erza.
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 00:17   Link #10154
ellessarr
Banned

i have a good theory about the "eclipse plan:
first i thing what gona happen in the last day gona be the died dragons in the graveyard under the castle gona rise in a undead stat(bone dragons), but still powerfull enough to kill anything, and the only way to prevent this is gona go to the past.

eclipse plan 1: lucy and natsu go to the past 400 years to kill zeref and then find and fight zeref(this gona be the "first time" zeref meet natsu and know about him, like he told in the Tenrou island arc and the reason why natsu not remember of him, because the meet gona happen now), after a awesome and hard battle they sucessfull kill zeref but natsu die(the reason, "if the hooded girl is lucy", of her tears in the stadium she remember of her last moment with him who is something touching to her, he gona say to her who he awas liked her or to her finish the job and save the others and be happy or bla bla bla) in the middle of fight and lucy sucessfull kill zeref and in the process she get him powers and the immortality but, like the old guy from the kingdom concil told change the past can "have a big negative change on present" and because of zeref die myabe the bad dragons won the war between good and bad dragons and for this no one good dragon was able to teach the dragonslayer technique to humans, then everthing goes wrong but sudendly because lucy get a temporary super overwhelming powers from zeref she was able to use a powerfull spell to hold all dragons in a prision under the castle but that spell can't last forever and she after almost the 400 years passed started to scout the place because she aware of the spell gona fall at anytime(the charle vision of castle fall and levy writing the letter),

eclipse plan 2:and the new lucy now warn the princess about what happen and the new eclypse plan is not to kill anymore zeref but to convince him to teach/give/say the way they can prevent this happen"(the reason he gain the good side), because have a curse under the castle where the dragons spirits gona go back to live to destroy the realm and the only who can stop this happen is zeref, then they gona find and fight with him but this time after a awesome monologue of "nakama" and the bound of friendship and love zeref let natsu and lucy stay alive and can go back in time but before they gona he teach to lucy the spell to prevent the dragons rise again, with is a song spell(the vision of lucy singing) and when they gona back to the right time the cataclysm is starting while the FT members busying fight the spirits who already rising lucy in a awesome way gona sing the spell and the spirits gona disappear the "second lucy also disappear because the new change in time but she vainish happy because was able to make the things gon right this time and maybe she can "meet her natsu" on the other side, and everthyng gona end fine.

the reason of this theory is on the third ova they gona back in time too and is showed who instead of change the time line this trip to the past is what has caused many things in this present.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 00:47   Link #10155
Simonsy

Was just looking at manga to see what next anime episode will cover and got stuck reading more pages than was planning too.

Anyway, noticed this little tid bit at the end of Natsu beating up the two dragon slayers fight in chapter 297. Look at what Minerva says on this page.

Spoiler:

The mangastream version is the one I was reading and Ogra says "This will be in crowds for a while, huh", then she says "If they had "a while" to speak of, that is" Both essentially are her saying there is no time remaining.

I have a feeling she is behind this "there is no Tomorrow" that the Princess is worried about. She seems to know that the world, or this town at least is ending soon.

edit: here is mangastream version or at least same translation
Spoiler:
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 01:22   Link #10156
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Was just looking at manga to see what next anime episode will cover and got stuck reading more pages than was planning too.

Anyway, noticed this little tid bit at the end of Natsu beating up the two dragon slayers fight in chapter 297. Look at what Minerva says on this page.

Spoiler:

The mangastream version is the one I was reading and Ogra says "This will be in crowds for a while, huh", then she says "If they had "a while" to speak of, that is" Both essentially are her saying there is no time remaining.

I have a feeling she is behind this "there is no Tomorrow" that the Princess is worried about. She seems to know that the world, or this town at least is ending soon.

edit: here is mangastream version or at least same translation
Spoiler:
Not really...Ogra was saying that people would start flocking to them but Minerva simply said they wouldn't have the time because of what happens in the next page where everyone felt threatened by ST's master and ran away.

I doubt any of ST have anything to do with the Eclipse plan or Zeref.
Old 2012-12-08, 01:27   Link #10157
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Not really...Ogra was saying that people would start flocking to them but Minerva simply said they wouldn't have the time because of what happens in the next page where everyone felt threatened by ST's master and ran away.

I doubt any of ST have anything to do with the Eclipse plan or Zeref.
I took it as Ogra saying that this tournament will have no trouble getting attentence 100% for years to come due to spectacles like that.

Then her saying in a ominous way that "there will be no future events"

That's how I see it. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Seems weird that people would want to flock to Sabertooth to talk to them as you think it means. I mean they just lost, why would fans want to run up to them? Wouldn't they instead want to run over to Fairy Tail and congratulate them?
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 09:06   Link #10158
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Fanboys/girls always flock to their favorite teams after a match, if it is because of a lost it's usually to complain to them about poor performance or a weaker display than what they had imagined. Why would ST fans flock to Fairy Tail if they are ST fans to begin with?
I really think you're looking too much into it, Minerva's a wicked bitch of the west but she only seems to concern herself with ST and it being the strongest (with her at the helm) and her part in the plot seems completely separated from the Zeref part.
Old 2012-12-08, 12:13   Link #10159
Amata Sora

I was watching an old episode and I gotta say, sometimes I miss the old Fire Dragon Roar technique
But really this eclipse plan is puzzling and I really wanna know who that person was crying when they saw Natsu....
Amata Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 16:28   Link #10160
kitten320

Nice set up but sadly winner is way too predictable. Erza didn't lose any real fight so far so she will obviously win... BORING! -_-

I better be proven wrong!

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen