AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-05-24, 20:51   Link #1
Omegatek2
The Info-less

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Game, Translated

Hey everyone,

I know there's been quite a few of you who would kill to get their hands on a copy of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien translated into english. While there is NOT one for sale out there, there IS hope. Observe...

We will sure consider translating "The Eternity You Desire" if we receive enough requests to produce it. Thank you very much for your interests in our games.

G-Collections.com
support@g-collections.com

There you have it, people. You know what you must do. SHOW THEM YOU WANT IT AND IT WILL BE MADE!

Answer the call and be rewarded ^_^
Omegatek2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-24, 21:04   Link #2
TronDD
Team the box!

Woah, was that in response to an email you sent them? I'd like to see the KGNE game translated, among others. I'll definately email them to express my interest.
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-24, 21:28   Link #3
Omegatek2
The Info-less

Yes indeedy, this was a reply to an e-mail i sent them to inquire about their plans for the game. Thanks for helping out, and this is exactly what we all need to do. They need to know that there's a profit in making the game, and we want to see it produced, so all ya gotta do is e-mail them to let 'em know! Tell your friends, spread it around the forums, do whatever you can to show that we want it and they oughta produce it.
Old 2004-05-25, 01:57   Link #4
fallen angel

Send a message via AIM to fallen angel
Thanks for posting this up here Omegatek2. I already sent them an email(here's hoping that there's enough requests). Also do you think that they will edit the game in any way?
fallen angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-25, 02:56   Link #5
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen angel
Thanks for posting this up here Omegatek2. I already sent them an email(here's hoping that there's enough requests). Also do you think that they will edit the game in any way?
If you mean "censor," they would have no real motive to censor it. The type of people they're selling to isn't exactly the prudish type.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-25, 03:19   Link #6
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

I would like them to make 2 versions available censored and uncensored for those kind of ppl who are like...er ya anyways I will only get the censored version. The story is so good why even make it a ero game in the first place. I'm going to email them right now . This is great news I hope it gets translated.
Old 2004-05-25, 04:04   Link #7
fallen angel

Send a message via AIM to fallen angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
If you mean "censor,"...
Sorry, that's what I meant to say. I agree with Keitaro though. I believe they should try to make two versions of the game. Although that might be asking for too much.
fallen angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-25, 04:20   Link #8
Omegatek2
The Info-less

Well, what I DO know is that G-Collections has a number of games that are uncensored, so I am guessing that they would make the game uncensored... though they might release a censored/edited/"All-Ages" version

Thanks for your support and please keep spreading the word... the more they hear it the more likely they are going to translate it.

Keep posting, too. This being my first post in the forum, in ANY forum for that matter, I'm glad to see I got a few hits and I'm managing to use a forum for something USEFUL ^_^;
Old 2004-05-25, 10:28   Link #9
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Sweet Jebus! 0.0;

/me sends off an email.

Now let's all pray.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-25, 23:18   Link #10
Omegatek2
The Info-less

Yes. Pray and send e-mails. ^_^;

Oh yeah, please be polite when you send them a request. A little courtesy goes a long way, after all...
Old 2004-05-30, 00:01   Link #11
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Rather have Kanon, Air, Clannad or tsukihime
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 00:03   Link #12
InViTuSUnuM

Send a message via AIM to InViTuSUnuM Send a message via MSN to InViTuSUnuM
what kinda game is it gonna be like? i just finished watchin the anime, how do u make a game out of a love/drama story?
InViTuSUnuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 00:26   Link #13
nephilim
Loves Kaori

the game was already out for quite sometime. the anime is based on the game. it's like a story which u can choose ur decisions. the graphics are nice and the game is neat. there are some voice-overs too.
nephilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 01:16   Link #14
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
what kinda game is it gonna be like? i just finished watchin the anime, how do u make a game out of a love/drama story?

Hey I'm not the only newest member on here.Yay!! Anyway if you had your share of playing Hentai and Dating games or Visual Novel games.You can prob guess how its like.

Last edited by DingoEnderZOE2; 2004-05-30 at 01:17. Reason: Had to correct something.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 01:10   Link #15
Arwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by InViTuSUnuM
Actually the anime is based on the game. The game is an ero-game, so while it is focused on the relationships between Takayuki and the girls, it allows you to make choices that effect the story, and eventually which girl you wind up with at the end. So if you really wanted to see KGNE end with Takayuki and Haruka together, then you can get that ending in the game.

Ero-games on the PC do tend to come over as ports from the PC version of the game in Japan, so the are usually 18+ and have fairly graphic sex scenes. Apparently there is also an all age version for the console crowd that deletes the sex, but thats not likely to be the version you see translated.
Arwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 17:55   Link #16
Omegatek2
The Info-less

Yup it is probably going to be 18+, but I would say don't let that deter you from checking the game out, especially if you like any of the romance stories in many anime series. Think of it like an interactive story which is more entertaining because the results and endings are tailored to YOUR style based on YOUR decisions. As for Kimi in particular, I was definitely sold on it after my bro got the art book when he visited Japan. The anime only scratches the surface of the depth of the story. There is so much more to it, and it is definitely worth the time to check it out, even if you've never played a dating sim type game before.
Old 2004-05-31, 23:27   Link #17
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

*goes off to email under 100 assumed identities*
if this is a success, maybe someone will translate Tsukihime, Kanon, Air, or Clannad!
there are already a few ero-games available (granted most of them are the SEX SEX SEX types) in english, but if they actually release some more popular ones, like Air, Clannad, Tsukihime, and KGNE, maaaaybe we'll get s'more in english
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 11:35   Link #18
AG3
Inactive ex-WoW addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
*goes off to email under 100 assumed identities*
if this is a success, maybe someone will translate Tsukihime, Kanon, Air, or Clannad!
That all depends on whether or not G-Collections will actually SELL anywhere near as many copies as they received mails.

As with so many other things bishoujo, piracy will ruin such a "mail-request" plan too. Feel free to make a monetary bet with me that I am wrong
Old 2004-06-01, 16:35   Link #19
Omegatek2
The Info-less

Heh. A negative post. I was wondering when one would show up, though I expected more of a flamer response.

Sure piracy is always an issue. Does it stop musicians from making music? Does it stop film makers from making movies? Didn't think so.

Besides, this is the best shot we have at letting our voices be heard. As far as I know, the situation was pretty much a bunch of people thinking to themselves "Wouldn't it be great if they made ______ game?" Well, here's the only and best chance to show an internet-based business that we're interested- by e-mail.

If you have a better idea about how to convince them, then by all means, share with us your wisdom.
Old 2004-06-01, 16:43   Link #20
Fronzel
Schmuck

It depends on how much piracy there is though, doesn't it? And I can even see why. These things are very expensive. $50 a pop for a new one, even older ones are seldom under $20. I wouldn't pirate them for that reason, but I'm certainly going to be very, very choosey. I'd be pretty mad if the game I bought turned out to be awful, as I'm sure many of them are.

But I'll probably buy Kana, though.
Fronzel is offline   Reply With Quote