AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-17, 18:30   Link #3361
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
DxD?

Shinmai may have more ero scenes overall, but in terms of sexual content HxH does not lag behind it at all. The amount of lewdness could differ but the level of it is pretty much the same for the 2 stories.
Like what? What scene can you think of that goes as far as the contract scene from Shinmai vol 1?
Old 2018-06-17, 19:58   Link #3362
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

In terms of intercourse, Shinmai is head and shoulders above HxH, and a whole world apart from DxD. The most we’ve seen in HxH is oral intercourse (you can’t count using sex toys as having a sexual intercourse, cant you?), while shinmai progressed to an actual intercourse in the final two volumes (they used their actual body parts).

DxD... is basically General-rated; the most they’ve done is touch n1pples. That’s... foreplay at best. I’m not even sure you can call it a foreplay, let alone intercourse.

Will HxH proceed to an actual intercourse it’s upcoming final volume? Time will tell. I personally reckon it’s very possibly given Aine (and grace) haven’t had their core reinstall.

Last edited by Skyterror3381; 2018-06-17 at 19:58. Reason: Typo
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-17, 20:47   Link #3363
XFire
150% done

They certainly should be better at it, it's the only thing they've got.
Old 2018-06-18, 00:16   Link #3364
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Like what? What scene can you think of that goes as far as the contract scene from Shinmai vol 1?
I really have no idea what you're on about... you even inserted DxD in this discussion out of nowhere and seems to have been thinking about it when we're discussing about the lewdness of Shinmai x Masou Gakuen HxH (this novel).

As far as I remember, that contract scene of Shinmai in volume 1 was just some boob grabbing and a girl cumming. HxH had stuff on that level in its first volume as well with Aine and Kizuna.

Honestly, I think you're on the wrong thread. We're not talking about Highschool DxD here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
In terms of intercourse, Shinmai is head and shoulders above HxH, and a whole world apart from DxD. The most we’ve seen in HxH is oral intercourse (you can’t count using sex toys as having a sexual intercourse, cant you?), while shinmai progressed to an actual intercourse in the final two volumes (they used their actual body parts).

DxD... is basically General-rated; the most they’ve done is touch n1pples. That’s... foreplay at best. I’m not even sure you can call it a foreplay, let alone intercourse.

Will HxH proceed to an actual intercourse it’s upcoming final volume? Time will tell. I personally reckon it’s very possibly given Aine (and grace) haven’t had their core reinstall.
I outright stated in my first post about this matter that I was making a comparison of Shinmai and HxH without taking into account the last 2 volumes of Shinmai. I know that novel had real intercourse, but that one has ended while HxH has not. Shinmai up to volume 10 had around the same level of lewdness as HxH.

As for DxD, I really have absolutely no idea why it's even being discussed here. Seriously, that totally came out of nowhere. Besides, DxD is child's play when compared to Shinmai and HxH in term of ero.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-18, 00:35   Link #3365
Chingaruna517

^^...didn't they already done that? Especially about the harem teasing from Volume 12?

^Now that you mention about it, I believe that Kou 1 Desu Ga Isekai De Joushu Hajimemashita is also seemly tame despite written by the writer who is expert of the Oppai himself. If the raw LN has indicating anything, aside from busty female prominent characters, all I see is Hiroto's journey in becoming an important figure in the alternative world and as of this writing he is now having a feud with another kingdom in Volume 13!

Anyway, can we really talk about how will the story ends in the last volume?
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-18, 06:09   Link #3366
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

In the harem hybrid, the most they did was oral intercourse. Again, they haven’t done an actual sexual intercourse (as far as I’m aware). Using sex toys (core reinstall) doesn’t really count as sexual intercourse, no? At least, not to me.

In regards to the ending, I predicted several possibilities:
1) merger of lemuria and vatlantis, with Kizuna and the girls being watchers; they won’t live amongst the people, but more like watching over the people from the sky.

2) lemuria and vatlantis remained their individual world, with Kizuna and Amaterasu moving to vatlantis, or Aine and the others to lemuria.

Either way, Thanatos will be defeated (we all know this’ll happen, don’t we?). Whether she’ll join the harem or not, it’s not certain; the other three desi ex machina simply did sexy scenes, but didn’t exactly join the harem, didn’t they?

Actually, I’m not even sure of a harem end. If they all end up in lemuria and living like others, they can’t have a harem, since polygamy isn’t considered ‘good’ in most cultures. But if they end up in vatlantis, it’s very likely. The reason can be to recreate the male population in vatlantis, maintain peace via providing energy from sexual acts, etc.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 07:00   Link #3367
marconii2002

Volume 13 will be last https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...n-july/.133320

Now any chances for anime second season are Dead
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 07:03   Link #3368
RDNexus

Honestly, I think there's never been a chance for a Season2.
Testament simply got lucky because the producers went and hurried on doing a split-cour sort of adaptation.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 07:30   Link #3369
marconii2002

@xrick
To me this was clear like sun from beginning but on previus page you can find posts of naive users who still think that this will get second season.

In the end lie from author "Second season depend BD sales", cliffander ending and this stupid "To be continued" at end of last episode it was just promotion to get more bd sales.
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 11:04   Link #3370
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
In the harem hybrid, the most they did was oral intercourse. Again, they haven’t done an actual sexual intercourse (as far as I’m aware). Using sex toys (core reinstall) doesn’t really count as sexual intercourse, no? At least, not to me.

In regards to the ending, I predicted several possibilities:
1) merger of lemuria and vatlantis, with Kizuna and the girls being watchers; they won’t live amongst the people, but more like watching over the people from the sky.

2) lemuria and vatlantis remained their individual world, with Kizuna and Amaterasu moving to vatlantis, or Aine and the others to lemuria.

Either way, Thanatos will be defeated (we all know this’ll happen, don’t we?). Whether she’ll join the harem or not, it’s not certain; the other three desi ex machina simply did sexy scenes, but didn’t exactly join the harem, didn’t they?

Actually, I’m not even sure of a harem end. If they all end up in lemuria and living like others, they can’t have a harem, since polygamy isn’t considered ‘good’ in most cultures. But if they end up in vatlantis, it’s very likely. The reason can be to recreate the male population in vatlantis, maintain peace via providing energy from sexual acts, etc.
There's one other outcome: Nayuta uses her godly powers after they defeat Thanatos to revive Kizuna and make more copies of him for each of girls who want him so they can marry him. It's not an impossible outcome since they been fighting gods so they can restore their worlds.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 11:17   Link #3371
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
There's one other outcome: Nayuta uses her godly powers after they defeat Thanatos to revive Kizuna and make more copies of him for each of girls who want him so they can marry him. It's not an impossible outcome since they been fighting gods so they can restore their worlds.
Yeah I don't think so, kizuna will either defeat her after crossing the final line with some of the girls either alone, or the girls will fight with him, like Hayuru and Yurishia and gertrude did.

As for marrying him, I'm pretty sure no one wants a clone, so I'm pretty sure he'll marry aine, become emperor of vatlantis and then marry every girl who wants to be with him, which makes me want to ask, how many of the girls who has made a hybrid with him do you think wants to be with him like that?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-26, 11:10   Link #3372
Evri

Second cover, I guess.
Spoiler for Second cover?:
Evri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-26, 11:23   Link #3373
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evri View Post
Second cover, I guess.
I think that's the inner cover pic. Looks like there might be a wedding. We'll know in few days.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-26, 17:06   Link #3374
bionicle94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evri View Post
Second cover, I guess.
What if Aine dies against Thanatos but is resurrected in this form?

Last edited by bionicle94; 2018-06-26 at 17:41.
bionicle94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-26, 17:33   Link #3375
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicle94 View Post
What if Aine dies against Thanos but is resurrected in this form?
Um, you're not serious right?
Old 2018-06-26, 17:42   Link #3376
bionicle94

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
Um, you're not serious right?
I mean Thanatos.
Thanos was a lapsus
bionicle94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 13:00   Link #3377
Chingaruna517

^That will never happened in a million years because, you know, she is a heroine of the series. Unless you're telling me that if she switched with Kizuna and take Thanatos to take the attack, then the possibility of Kizuna getting mad and go for a senseless suicide against that god they cannot beat. Description says about the defection of the three fallen Goddess (starting with you, Odin) might even explaining Kizuna and co.'s counterattack. Anyway, it will be more interesting to see more illustrations about the last book of the series

I know this will be an off-topic but is anyone willing to talk about Kou 1 Desu Ga Isekai De Joushu Hajimemashita after this?
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 13:12   Link #3378
AP24

Almost forgot that final volume will be out online in less than 24 hours. Bakapervert said he will be back in July so hopefully he work on this first immediately.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 19:18   Link #3379
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Almost forgot that final volume will be out online in less than 24 hours. Bakapervert said he will be back in July so hopefully he work on this first immediately.
I know, I left a comment on his site asking him if he would, but each time I looked, he hadn't answered.
Old 2018-06-29, 20:05   Link #3380
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
I know, I left a comment on his site asking him if he would, but each time I looked, he hadn't answered.
He recovering from an hand injury. We can't rush him.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, hentai artist, incest, sci-fi, true harem