AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-12-26, 20:32   Link #261
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post
It can still work out. After Miyuu and friends go back to their original bodies they just go into hiding. With Moritsuka's help they have the news report that their bodies were found with the rest of the 256. Similarly, they have fake dead bodies prepared. Due to mutual recognition their spirit forms only need to think they are dead. They don't actually need to be dead. Asuna is either told the truth and plays along or kept in the dark.
They clearly didn't go into hiding considering they even went back to the same café.

They also wouldn't have the expertise or resources to fake corpses with just the nine of them along with Asuna. And then they would also have to be wary of the café store manager, making it impossible for all of them to play dumb.

There are too many events that can play out differently, which would lead the ghosts to react differently.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 21:53   Link #262
Team Rocket Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
They clearly didn't go into hiding considering they even went back to the same café.

They also wouldn't have the expertise or resources to fake corpses with just the nine of them along with Asuna. And then they would also have to be wary of the café store manager, making it impossible for all of them to play dumb.

There are too many events that can play out differently, which would lead the ghosts to react differently.
They went back to the cafe after Gamon already destroyed Odd Eye so that's okay. Nothing is shown between them coming out of the lake and meeting up at the cafe after it was all over.

Now that I think about it, Asuna touched the corpses so she would have had to have been in on it. Moritsuka might have had connections to create the fake bodies. I don't think the main cast examined the corpses that closely so maybe even a makeup job on the real bodies would work.
Old 2016-12-27, 16:42   Link #263
Void

The teaser at the end is one big 'To be continued'. I presume they won't broadcast this final episode until both the last two volumes from the LN as well as the VN are out in stores.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 17:23   Link #264
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Hmmmmmmm... Actually what if some things are affected by the rollback? Like how Ririka's body disappeared from the morgue?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 17:46   Link #265
Void

The notion Gamon didn't "die" at the lake but when Devil attacked him becomes more plausible when you check on the official website and find out Kiryuu (Devil) is known as 'The one that sends you to the afterlife'.

Here's an hypothesis: The sight of seeing as well as being attacked by a devil lead to Gamon suffer a cardiac arrest, thus averting his impeding fate. It would explain why Asuna couldn't see any memories when she tried her Psychometry on Gamon.
Old 2016-12-27, 18:04   Link #266
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I find it unlikely that a healthy young man would die from cardiac arrest just from seeing something scary. It's possible that there might be some unusual circumstances. I just doubt it's that.

What I'm wondering though is what happened to the writer woman at the end?
Old 2016-12-27, 18:29   Link #267
Void

With Odd Eye gone the two planes of existence are no longer atuned to the same frequency. Gamon can still interact with the World of the Living because of the Sky Sensor. In the meantime his body is being kept in the freezer as a way to bring him back to life is being worked upon.

What about the Emperor? This guy's body was in the worst condition, so is his scandium soul condemned to wander the Spirit Plane for all eternity?
Old 2016-12-29, 15:28   Link #268
DemonneoPT

The story was actually nice and entertaining but with that disgusting fast forward pacing it kinda ruined part of the experience for me. I wonder if some of the VAs had an heart attack by speaking so fast..lol. This was clearly an anime to last at least 16 episodes to properly explore it's story and characters. If only these "x;y" adaptations had all the same treatment as Steins;Gate...
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-29, 18:52   Link #269
RDNexus

Most likely, the VAs recorded the stuff at a normal speed and then the dialogues were sped forward in editing step.

You can download it here. Feedback is welcome. I hope you like it.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-30, 07:27   Link #270
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I'm fairly sure they just spoke really fast. It sounded fairly natural. Idk, the sped-up speech kinda added to the somewhat hasty atmosphere. As well as saving time.
Old 2016-12-30, 16:44   Link #271
Void

What I liked the most about this final episode is that they made clear the story is far from finished and the studio is just taking a break. And it wasn't Gamon's current situation or the fact Ririka has been revealed to be more than meets the eye and has actually a goal of her own. It wasn't the unanswered questions regarding the pale boy and the kotoribakos, or Shun's unknown contact.

It was something more simple: the fact they rolled the ED even in the last episode. Together with the tease that followed after, you can tell this was just the beggining of an even bigger story.
Old 2016-12-30, 17:16   Link #272
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Most likely, the VAs recorded the stuff at a normal speed and then the dialogues were sped forward in editing step.
No, that would make them sound like chipmunks. They are just talking fast. People also speak fast in monogatari so fast talking isn't anything new.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote