AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-19, 11:46   Link #3461
Fragment off
Reader or Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Spoiler for mahjong discussion:
Spoiler for Road to baiman:
Old 2013-04-19, 12:46   Link #3462
Serperior

Oops, ah, well, images are for chumps! Here are the details of the match as follows and some notes:

Spoiler for For the whole Vanguard match at Side-B:

Last edited by Serperior; 2013-04-19 at 12:59.
Serperior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 17:53   Link #3463
King-Slayer

Chapter is officially out.

Yuuki was pretty awesome here I thought. Won two more matches to end the east and in the south played defense. Suzu finally exploded for a baiman which was nice and it seems like the others on her team and Risa new that it was coming. Chapter was a bit short and next time I expect Satoha or Naruka to do something.
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 18:05   Link #3464
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Awesome, Suzu finally scored, and scored big, though at this point I want to give Naruka a hug, as the only thing she's been doing so far has been doing a "deer in the headlights" impression for the entirety of the Vanguard match. Reminds me of that fan comic in Pixiv where she reacts "... Scary!" to the three other players.

So, tsundere color commentator does one-liners now?
Old 2013-04-21, 20:22   Link #3465
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Awesome, Suzu finally scored, and scored big, though at this point I want to give Naruka a hug, as the only thing she's been doing so far has been doing a "deer in the headlights" impression for the entirety of the Vanguard match. Reminds me of that fan comic in Pixiv where she reacts "... Scary!" to the three other players.

So, tsundere color commentator does one-liners now?
Risa's so cute. They said she was inarticulate and reading back its seems she's always done one-liners.
Old 2013-04-21, 20:25   Link #3466
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Also I appreciate the inclusion of the color spreads, but did we really need yet another gross display of boobage from Kasumi? And there's no middle ground for Ritz these days -- it's either DFC or flotation devices.

P.S. Could someone explain to me the mechanics of Awai's two other abilities, the Double Riichi and her dead wall drawing?

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2013-04-21 at 20:49.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 22:50   Link #3467
Fragment off
Reader or Writer

Quote:
Also I appreciate the inclusion of the color spreads, but did we really need yet another gross display of boobage from Kasumi? And there's no middle ground for Ritz these days -- it's either DFC or flotation devices.

P.S. Could someone explain to me the mechanics of Awai's two other abilities, the Double Riichi and her dead wall drawing?
-Double Riichi is declaring Riichi as she discard her frist tile. It basicly mean she is in Tempai from the start.
-She doesn't have a dead wall drawing ability per se but she always get a kan (meaning that there is always a pon at the start of the hand) and that kan come just around the first corner, and just after that she win.
-Then when she declare that Kan she turn the Kan Dora's Marker, and beacause of the Riichi, when she win she turn around the Ura Dora's marker. The Kan-Ura Dora's marker always get her the Tile she Kan as Dora.

Taken apart Awai's powers are fairly weak , what make them strong is the synergy between them.
Old 2013-05-01, 04:09   Link #3468
Serperior

Quote:
Why are you getting mad? It's aimed at guys and majority of guys like gigantic flotation devices. (Queen's Blade, Hagure, etc etc)
Old 2013-05-01, 11:58   Link #3469
Farplaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serperior View Post
majority of guys like gigantic flotation devices
I'm not so sure...
Farplaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 21:56   Link #3470
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Why are you getting mad? It's aimed at guys and majority of guys like gigantic flotation devices. (Queen's Blade, Hagure, etc etc)
Ok, I know I haven't been here in a while (how do I miss achiga...) but there's a difference between flotation devices and untreated tumors. There's this thing called proportion, which heavily, though usually unnoticed, influences the male's tastes. Kasumi violates that little thing like Teru violates her opponents in every match she's in (the rest of Eisui does pretty well in that department, by the way).

As for your examples, there's only one girl with big breats in hagure and she's Jindai size at best, and queen's blade just provides perfect examples of what I'm talking about.

Sorry for the rant, but Kasumi seriously pisses me off.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 01:43   Link #3471
The Green One

Quote:
There's big and then there's just outright ridiculous. These fall into the latter category.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 02:06   Link #3472
Sol Falling

It's parody. Entertainment. On exactly the same level as Hatsumi/Hajime's outrageous exhibitionism, or various other character's outrageous nopan shots. Ritz's idea of 'fanservice' operates not so much on the idea of titillation (at least, without a significant degree of pervertedness conditioning) so much as triggering complete mental shutdown. It is always great and extremely hilarious. If you guys cannot find the humour in Jindai's boobs, then I pity you. There is nothing offensive there.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 13:10   Link #3473
King-Slayer

Quote:
It's parody. Entertainment. On exactly the same level as Hatsumi/Hajime's outrageous exhibitionism, or various other character's outrageous nopan shots. Ritz's idea of 'fanservice' operates not so much on the idea of titillation (at least, without a significant degree of pervertedness conditioning) so much as triggering complete mental shutdown. It is always great and extremely hilarious. If you guys cannot find the humour in Jindai's boobs, then I pity you. There is nothing offensive there.
Jindai's boobs aren't much of a problem, its Kasumi's . But I agree with you.
Old 2013-05-02, 21:39   Link #3474
The Green One

Quote:
It can be a parody all it wants. It's just a matter of my personal preference and opinion.
Old 2013-05-04, 12:46   Link #3475
Serperior

I don't know what you guys are getting butt hurt about. Kasumi's breast size IS ridiculously big, but complaining about how big it is wouldn't make it small.

This may sound offensive but... you guys are not the type of people to watch/read shounen manga with fanservice and complain about the boob size of the girls (eg. Fairy Tail), right?
Old 2013-05-04, 14:37   Link #3476
The Green One

You're missing the point. I am just expressing that I find her bust size ridiculously big. That's literally all. It has no effect on the story other than being silly. Other than this observation I couldn't care less. I don't know where you got the impression that it upset me because that is not the case. This is just a manga for goodness sakes. I just find it funny to get questioned about simply having an opinion about something as if that was a bad thing.
Old 2013-05-04, 22:26   Link #3477
King-Slayer

I'm guessing one of the new girls in this image is Akise.
Spoiler for Beach Photo:
Old 2013-05-14, 02:13   Link #3478
Sumeragi
Banned

I support this:

NSFW
Friendship
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 02:31   Link #3479
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I support this:

NSFW
Friendship
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Ah, defeated enemy becomes friend

After all, Shizu needs someone to pair with and Nodoka and Ako seem to have their yuri pair already.

By the way, are there any update news about new manga?
Old 2013-05-14, 07:54   Link #3480
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
I support this:
Been my OTP since the first time I see how 'genius' Awai is when she talked to her teammates.
Quote:
By the way, are there any update news about new manga?
Scratch that, I don't think I've seen any news about main manga new chapter when will it be out anyway?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri