AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-25, 19:39   Link #81
mufarasu

The only villain is GOD! Obviously, everyone else will be minor compared to that. Maybe Hansoo will kill the fairies at some point? It'll be interesting to see where this will go after he's caught up to his friends, but I worry about the pacing.

And it looks like all of my questions have been answered with the most recent chapter. They can have children just nobody really stopped moving on up, so any groups didn't have the time to raise any meaningful amount. Now that will all change once the World Tree is taken control of.
mufarasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 12:22   Link #82
XeroFyction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
The King is much more wise than his own young version to the point the young clone can be call a moron since he already knows it`s a dead end but he still trying to commit genocide of a race for 1% chance of maybe helping his race.

Really this novel is lacking a good villain maybe the Mad Lord was a good one but this damn clone is just a imbecil that needs to die.
I disagree wholeheartedly with your reply based on the novel itself. Hansoo faces numerous threats and villains throughout this novel. The Calamities themselves are villains and don't even get me started on the two other major powers in this current arc.
XeroFyction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 19:44   Link #83
Yoburi

Chapter 100 out and damn Orange Zone is such a funny place a world full of lava where gigantic animals are use as continents and they keep fighting each other because of a disease.

A giant cow being bite in the ass by a giant lizard it would be very amusing if you aren`t living on the cow back and hoping she won`t trash magma on you.

I also wonder what Sofia would do because Hansoo already decide to kill another impossible to kill mosnter and do more crazy stuff can she even keep going with him.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 00:08   Link #84
obnuchious

what Sofia would do... simple... tagging along as she has her curiosity to fill up and Hansoo will be needing her help surely .. what's the use of bring her along when he isn't supposed to use her in some way~~

though from the looks of things, besides killing that thing he needed to kill, he has to deal with the group that Ken belongs in .. they'll be a giant pain in the ass, for sure
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-14, 17:19   Link #85
Yoburi

LOL the villians in this novel they got in a whole new realm of stupid after all the leader of the biggest clan in orange zone is thinking about killing the very gigantic mosnter he is living on just to show off...

What the fuck is wrong with his brain and the people with him these mosnters are the only land that exist in a world full of lava and they want to fuck with lmao even Hansoo doesn`t know who is fucking with the beast because the villian is so stupid he can`t even predict it was him even having knowlege of the future to work with.
Old 2016-05-16, 05:59   Link #86
obnuchious

simple ... they have no idea exactly where the other 'lands' are ... and what that villain did to their 'land', let's just say he has no idea the consequences of that . . .

though I do worry about Hansoo's pet .. naming himself the Mad Dark Lord . . that ain't good
Old 2016-05-16, 10:27   Link #87
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
simple ... they have no idea exactly where the other 'lands' are ... and what that villain did to their 'land', let's just say he has no idea the consequences of that . . .

though I do worry about Hansoo's pet .. naming himself the Mad Dark Lord . . that ain't good
Hansoo probably already gave him a piece of his soul of the 7 fragments in case he rebelion agaist him after all the investiments he must have some security.
Old 2016-05-16, 21:26   Link #88
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Quote:
“…Where did you learn how to make a molotov cocktail?”

“If you live in Korea you should at least know this much."
Some good quotes here.
Old 2016-05-16, 21:57   Link #89
mufarasu

I don't understand is the 7 fragments thing a skill or item type thingy?

I thought Hanson only has the Demon Dragon Reinforcement and the Pandemic Blade as skills. I don't know how the 7 fragments factor in.
mufarasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 03:40   Link #90
obnuchious

Minamoto died after being 'poked' by the bees .. so surely he picked up that skill before he confronted the two 'kings', I think . . .
Old 2016-05-17, 05:11   Link #91
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufarasu View Post

I thought Hanson only has the Demon Dragon Reinforcement and the Pandemic Blade as skills. I don't know how the 7 fragments factor in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
Minamoto died after being 'poked' by the bees .. so surely he picked up that skill before he confronted the two 'kings', I think . . .
Some people just don't read and post speculations.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 13:40   Link #92
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufarasu View Post

The 7 fragments isn`t a skill it`s a trail something people are born with like Hansoo 7 stars skills or Sofia Library in this case Hansoo receive a reward in the last dungeon of the tutorial where he could pick a trail for himself.

Now the reason he pick the 7 fragments was because he doesn`t need power he need chains on people to control them and there is only 3 trails that can control people first is the Lord type, second swear type and the lasts one the 7 souls fragaments.

Now Minamoto made a swear vow that he would protect people familys but he found loops in that and took advantage so it`s no good and the Lord doesn`t work iff you are in another dimencion so the one Hansoo and his 100 last survivors pick for him was the 7 souls.
Old 2016-06-12, 16:43   Link #93
Diocar

Doesn t it seem like he skipped a lot of things in the red zone and orange zone?
It is just like he arrives at the red zone and goes directly to the final bosses and after the first one he is the strogenst person there. Ok, he had the artifacts but the same thing happened in the orange zone! It feels like he is skipping the politicss of those areas...

Besides now he is as strong as a 10 years adventurer? when he arrived it was 7, now it should be much much more as he had the cirurgy, has the runes at 100% and can kill tyranus alone. So maybe nearly 15? Are some of his friends in the next zone? they should either be the bosses or starting the zone 2 stages above the orange one.
Diocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 23:51   Link #94
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocar View Post
Doesn t it seem like he skipped a lot of things in the red zone and orange zone?
It is just like he arrives at the red zone and goes directly to the final bosses and after the first one he is the strogenst person there. Ok, he had the artifacts but the same thing happened in the orange zone! It feels like he is skipping the politicss of those areas...

Besides now he is as strong as a 10 years adventurer? when he arrived it was 7, now it should be much much more as he had the cirurgy, has the runes at 100% and can kill tyranus alone. So maybe nearly 15? Are some of his friends in the next zone? they should either be the bosses or starting the zone 2 stages above the orange one.
I don`t feel that way because he got godlike skills and he is supreme expert one of the last 100 fighters of humanity plus future knowlege.

And he got items like a weapon eater armor made to be used by kings, a lighting spear that pierces hearths and a super rare ring that only gets more uber. Just because he arive and didn`t grind mobs like any chump is okay he only keep getting more and more uber having access to stuff normal people don`t even know it exists like now he got a modification on his body even being in the orange zone he can probably take out guys on the purple zone now.
Old 2016-06-13, 01:02   Link #95
steam fish

I stopped reading around chapter 100~ when he got his Captain America boost and grew to 2 meters. Does his physical appearance ever go revert back to his pre-cap state? Or does he remain with his physical augmented appearance?
steam fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 17:11   Link #96
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by steam fish View Post
I stopped reading around chapter 100~ when he got his Captain America boost and grew to 2 meters. Does his physical appearance ever go revert back to his pre-cap state? Or does he remain with his physical augmented appearance?
Does Cap Rogers ever return to his Golum form lol? BTW MC already got 100% orange runes thanks to his pet dog since he already murder a bunch of folks.
Old 2016-06-13, 18:03   Link #97
steam fish

Damn. After his cap augmentation, I just can't help but imagine him as Helck. I just cant take it seriously any more
steam fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 18:57   Link #98
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steam fish View Post
Damn. After his cap augmentation, I just can't help but imagine him as Helck. I just cant take it seriously any more
I forgot right after he received it. It's really easy to forget, as Hansoo doesn't care about it himself and mentioned it only once of twice.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 20:39   Link #99
Yoburi

Started reading a new novel that is very similar to this one call The King of the Battlefield and damn it doesn`t even come close to the awesomes of Reincarnator.

KofB is just lame first of all we dont even know why he return to the past it was just random also he doesn`t give a fuck about anyone so he isn`t likeable like Hansoo and worst of all his plan is just to get OP and nothing more.

Read chapter 128 of Reincarnator and damn i love how humans are so terrible and disgusting it`s like every chapter some asshole wants to backstab Hansoo to the point you almost want him to act like the dude of KofB acts killing everything but thats why he have helpers so he can keep going with clean hands with his plans and thast why this novel is great.
Old 2016-06-15, 10:07   Link #100
denfac
Ruler of the Sheepeople

I love how Gwanje has gone from psycho gone crazy from his lost daughter who feels pleasure in being superior to others to guy desperately trying to save his wife from a horrible fate, fate wasn't kind on this guy and he was even willing to help the man who saved his wife and daughter even though the guy never knew
"This can, of course, apply to Elite Mooks other than ninjas. Vampires are particularly susceptible to Conservation Of Ninjutsu, as are werewolves, alien monsters, Special Forces commandos and Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids."
denfac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
time travel, weak become strong