Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-19, 16:12   Link #61
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Yeh hes gonna replace yamamoto i mean i was looking back at 357 and hitsugay doesnt even look like hes scratched lol even his clothes look ok...its looking like its gonna be a flawless victory for in my opinion the weakest captain against the 3rd strongest espada
im becoming infuriated just thinking about it
Old 2009-05-19, 16:14   Link #62
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This heaven thing wasn't conceived by KT recently there was some mention of it in relation with Hiitsugaya in SS arc .. let me check .. But still doesn't warrant for him not using it against Shawlong and Luppi
Old 2009-05-19, 16:16   Link #63
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
This heaven thing wasn't conceived by KT recently there was some mention of it in relation with Hiitsugaya in SS arc .. let me check .. But still doesn't warrant for him not using it against Shawlong and Luppi
are you talking about when he told kira to get 5 miles away from his fight with gin?
Old 2009-05-19, 16:17   Link #64
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Ichimaru has called him the embodiment of the "heavenly white angel that blesses Soul Society once a century"
This is what I was referring to ...
Old 2009-05-19, 16:21   Link #65
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
so Gin was the old Heavenly Angel, since in the Pendulum (spelling) it was 100 years ago and gin was a young genious boy. Now it's time for Toushiro to shine as the new Heavenly Angel?
Old 2009-05-19, 16:21   Link #66
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
This is what I was referring to ...
was that only in the manga? can you tell me what chapter its in?
Old 2009-05-19, 16:22   Link #67
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
so Gin was the old Heavenly Angel, since in the Pendulum (spelling) it was 100 years ago and gin was a young genious boy. Now it's time for Toushiro to shine as the new Heavenly Angel?
gin is now hueco mundo's angel
Old 2009-05-19, 16:23   Link #68
Kitsueki
会津

Lol.

Hitsugaya is definitely pissing people off, and all hes doing is trying to save the world

Soi Fon is... getting on mah nerves though.
She could at least pull out some kind of effort, and not just look mad whilst getting owned ;.;
Old 2009-05-19, 16:34   Link #69
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
Gin and Byakuya became captains at the same time 50 (B) 55-60 (G) years ( from TBTPA timeline). Gin was still a VC when Momo was in the academy ( Shuhei Kira Renji Momo vs Hollows) . Until Shiro came along Gin was the new captain .
Old 2009-05-19, 16:36   Link #70
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Yeh hes gonna replace yamamoto i mean i was looking back at 357 and hitsugaya doesnt even look like hes scratched lol even his clothes look ok...its looking like its gonna be a flawless victory for in my opinion the weakest captain against the 3rd strongest espada
Don't make me want to smack you
Old 2009-05-19, 16:42   Link #71
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun Kikade View Post
Lol.

Hitsugaya is definitely pissing people off, and all hes doing is trying to save the world

Soi Fon is... getting on mah nerves though.
She could at least pull out some kind of effort, and not just look mad whilst getting owned ;.;
^ this.

Hitsu bankais FROM THE START, and Soifon runs away. Yeah, THAT'S how you fight a war, girls! Instead of using everything you got, lose a limb while thinking of a way you won't have to! =D
Old 2009-05-19, 16:44   Link #72
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
But Barragan and Hitsugaya have no connection with each other
Is that necessary

For me to like these characters that is, they bring action and provide beat em ups.
Old 2009-05-19, 16:45   Link #73
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
THAT'S how you fight a war, girls! Instead of using everything you got, lose a limb while thinking of a way you won't have to! =D
Hey now dont be meanie . Bankai reatsu ruins Soi Fon fabulous hairdo
Old 2009-05-19, 16:48   Link #74
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
gin is now hueco mundo's angel

i actually laughed out loud for that. i wish he gets a bit o' the death breath thats going around...man hitsuguya is so freakin arrogant and gay...i would so want him to go against barragan. soifon vs halibel and barragan vs hitsuguya. he thinks his powers are some sort of God power or something...he wants to make the opponent panic which is why someone calm and broken as barragan should take care of captain kid.
Old 2009-05-19, 17:01   Link #75
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
i actually laughed out loud for that. i wish he gets a bit o' the death breath thats going around...man hitsuguya is so freakin arrogant and gay...i would so want him to go against barragan. soifon vs halibel and barragan vs hitsuguya. he thinks his powers are some sort of God power or something...he wants to make the opponent panic which is why someone calm and broken as barragan should take care of captain kid.
Lmao. How the f*ck is he arrogant and gay?

He chose the chick with the biggest boobs in the Bleachverse to be his VC. Then he went straight to the only Espada with boobs that could possibly rival his VC's, I dont see any gayness in that at all...
Old 2009-05-19, 17:02   Link #76
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
So true!
He always goes around "I have the most powerful sword! I have the most powerful sword! Blah blah blah" and now "I have power from heaven"

Somebody please break his sword into thousand of pieces so he would finally shut up and go and cry somewhere in the corner -_-

I don't get how others can not see how arrogant he is -_-
Old 2009-05-19, 17:04   Link #77
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Whenever a female character faces or encounters a baddie, she will end up getting abused or manhandled. This trend of KT never gets old,its up there with arm amputations *__*
Old 2009-05-19, 17:09   Link #78
kitten320

Quote:
Whenever a female character faces or encounters a baddie, she will end up getting abused or manhandled. This trend of KT never gets old,its up there with arm amputations *__*
I guess a female had broken his arm in the past

I'm suprised that he made Yoruichi stronger than Urahara
Old 2009-05-19, 17:11   Link #79
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Lmao. How the f*ck is he arrogant and gay?

He chose the chick with the biggest boobs in the Bleachverse to be his VC. Then he went straight to the only Espada with boobs that could possibly rival his VC's, I dont see any gayness in that at all...
lol ok maybe not gay in the literal sense but gay gay...arrogant because i get the feeling he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, when in reality he's none of that and half a chip. He's comparable to barragan, except barragan can actually pull it off.

alternate thought to the gay theory...i mean the guy has matsumoto at his command and she's going around near topless most of the time and he doesn't even look remotely interested at what gives most vc's massive nosebleeds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
So true!
He always goes around "I have the most powerful sword! I have the most powerful sword! Blah blah blah" and now "I have power from heaven"

Somebody please break his sword into thousand of pieces so he would finally shut up and go and cry somewhere in the corner -_-

I don't get how others can not see how arrogant he is -_-
thank you for agreeing. exactly what i mean. if anyone in the bleachverse so far has the right to make the claim its barragan...firstly he seems to genuinely treat his fraccion with some sort of respect (called them dragons anyways), looks like a former ancient king, and i have yet to find any weakness or flaw in his ability(s)
Old 2009-05-19, 17:12   Link #80
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Not Yoru alone even Unohana is stronger than Shun/Uki . She is up there followed by Yamaji/Aizen... But the abuse is present take Fake Karakura arc we have momo/matsumoto and now Soi

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga