AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-26, 22:56   Link #2101
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Lol so it is official. I frankly can't blame the fansubbers for getting the italian part wrong.

"emendare" with such a use is an archaism, and it actually means "clean" not "escape".

I have no clue how what I hear there is supposed to be "finale" and "sperare", even if I listen and relisten I just can't recognize them.

Old 2009-08-26, 23:04   Link #2102
MarthX

Preview for 10 is up

http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/view/index?id=2590&story=810
Old 2009-08-26, 23:06   Link #2103
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

AAAAHHHHH Why do the previews always come out ten minutes after I get off the computer XDDD?
Old 2009-08-26, 23:19   Link #2104
MarthX

Now watch them not play that song during the episode.
Old 2009-08-26, 23:26   Link #2105
BakaOnna

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
But it doesn't seem like the next episode will reach Rosa MUSOU so won't it play during episode 11, not 10.

Oh, and youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgkiCOOUsOM
Old 2009-08-26, 23:42   Link #2106
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
I know right 9_9 It's like a curse.

WorldEnd used in a preview. Never showed up.
599 Million Ruins in a preview. Never showed up.
Dread of the Grave in a preview. Never showed up.

Only time a song used in a preview was actually used was the Requiem remix for the Jessica Kanon reaching hands scene.

EDIT: But didn't WorldEnd_Dominator get used for the Shannon vs Beatrice battle, before Rosa-musou?
Old 2009-08-27, 00:03   Link #2107
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

They might not play it during the chase scene, but it's unforgivable if they don't play it during the Rosa-Musou scene.

That rearrange is sweet.
Old 2009-08-27, 00:05   Link #2108
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

if they won't use it on the Rosa-musou scene, Rosa-musou will go to studio-deen!

Old 2009-08-27, 00:09   Link #2109
BakaOnna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
EDIT: But didn't WorldEnd_Dominator get used for the Shannon vs Beatrice battle, before Rosa-musou?
Eh, I was wrong. It was used when George and Shannon were trying to escape from the chapel with Gohda. Just reread that scene. Completely forgot it was used there.
Old 2009-08-27, 00:09   Link #2110
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
if they won't use it on the Rosa-musou scene, Rosa-musou will go to studio-deen!
Yes, I've been very forgiving on the Deen adaptation so far.
...But there are some things that will not be forgiven

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
Old 2009-08-27, 00:16   Link #2111
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Just give me my DreamEndDischarger at the final episode and all can be forgiven. Well most of it anyway.
Old 2009-08-27, 00:19   Link #2112
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I wonder... that scene is split in half and they might end up choosing endless nine instead. I think there won't be enough time for both.

Old 2009-08-27, 00:23   Link #2113
Marion
The Great Dine

Yeah, dreamdischarger plays the first half and then when Beatrice gets the wedge out and confirms Kinzo is always dead, along with no more than 17 people, Endless Nine Rhythm plays. I still hope they use dreamdischarger eventually in EP 4 though - it is the 'epic theme' track of EP 4 (goldenslaughter being EP 1, worldend_dominator being EP 2, miragecoordinator being EP 3) and it ties all the past tracks together into a giant collision remix.
Old 2009-08-27, 00:34   Link #2114
MarthX

DEEN would be wise to devote an entire episode to EP4's tea party.
Old 2009-08-27, 00:43   Link #2115
BakaOnna

Ugh, I'm getting the feeling that one of the last two episodes will be rushed. It's either going to be 10 or 11. I just reread the 2 chapters that will be covered in episode 10, based on the preview. It's up to the part where Rosa accuses Battler of being the wolf and then he finally accepts the witch, leaving with two more chapters (Resurrection and The Banquet) and the tea parties. The Rosa-accusing-Battler scene happens after the Shannon vs. Beatrice fight and after the chapel scene. Maybe the episode will go over to Resurrection.

Well, hopefully if something's rushed, it'll be episode 10 so DEEN can save episode 11 for Rosa Musou and the tea parties.
Old 2009-08-27, 00:43   Link #2116
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
DEEN would be wise to devote an entire episode to EP4's tea party.
I think they can fit the final part of the game (Battler on the 2nd day, checking for corpses), the tea party battle and the ??? party in one episode easily.
Old 2009-08-27, 00:49   Link #2117
MarthX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaOnna View Post
Ugh, I'm getting the feeling that one of the last two episodes will be rushed. It's either going to be 10 or 11. I just reread the 2 chapters that will be covered in episode 10, based on the preview. It's up to the part where Rosa accuses Battler of being the wolf and then he finally accepts the witch, leaving with two more chapters (Resurrection and The Banquet) and the tea parties. The Rosa-accusing-Battler scene happens after the Shannon vs. Beatrice fight and after the chapel scene. Maybe the episode will go over to Resurrection.

Well, hopefully if something's rushed, it'll be episode 10 so DEEN can save episode 11 for Rosa Musou and the tea parties.
I think episode 10 will end with Genji telling Rosa that he found bodies

Episode 11 will cover the rest of the episode and the tea parties. Going by the chapter select screen that seems like a lot but Resurrection is very short. It's just Genji bringing Battler to Kinzo's study. The tea party for EP2 won't be nearly as long as EP1's because a lot of it can be cut. There's a lot of redundancy with feeding Rosa over and over.

I'm not sure the Rosa yelling scene in the preview is the part of her accusing Battler as a wolf. I think it's when Genji and the others can't explain what happened and she gets angry at them.
Old 2009-08-27, 00:55   Link #2118
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
I think episode 10 will end with Genji telling Rosa that he found bodies

Episode 11 will cover the rest of the episode and the tea parties. Going by the chapter select screen that seems like a lot but Resurrection is very short. It's just Genji bringing Battler to Kinzo's study. The tea party for EP2 won't be nearly as long as EP1's because a lot of it can be cut. There's a lot of redundancy with feeding Rosa over and over.

I'm not sure the Rosa yelling scene in the preview is the part of her accusing Battler as a wolf. I think it's when Genji and the others can't explain what happened and she gets angry at them.
Yeah, she seems to be moving around a lot. When she accused Battler of being a wolf she wasn't yelling as much as she was being stern and holding up the gun. Plus Gohda is seen crying immediately afterwords so </3
Old 2009-08-27, 01:01   Link #2119
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

At the current pace, I think they'll be rushing the next episode so we can get enough good screentime for episode 11. Somehow I just feel that's the kind of pacing they are aiming for just like they did for episode 4.

I still think they'll end the next episode at Battler finally arriving at the study. I think it fits the title, although this makes for a very rushed episode. We'll see how DEEN handles it.
Old 2009-08-27, 15:09   Link #2120
Magicberyl

after watching the 9th episode, i came in conclusion that the suspect in the 2nd game might be Genji.

c'mon, he's the most suspicious culpit in the servant room's murder, plus his "cold blood" personality and that he survived into the finale.

even if he's not the "main" killer he got a high chance to be aiding the true culpit. I can imagine that he's the type who would accept a order to kill someone and then keep shut about it.
Closed Thread