AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-22, 21:10   Link #181
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Haven't been here in awhile so I definitely missed alot. Love Album with Hikari gets 7 long chapters? Wow that's so sudden. Is her route in the game really short? Any way looking forward to the baseball girl's route since I don't see much of her due to Haruka, Hikari, Mai, and Muroto seem to get more screen time.

Now I'm off to find the 7 chapters of Love Album.
Old 2013-01-23, 09:13   Link #182
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Your Eyes Only ch 17 is out~!!

Spoiler for YEO ch 17:

tl;dr = Mai is in the mood

And finally gets to read the Your Eyes Only SP3, which to my surprise is an original story. Kanon is very cute here. I already wrote the summary on my blog, so I just link it there
http://bakanki.blogspot.com/2013/01/...nly-sp-03.html

I also wrote a summary of Misumi Tomoe route. I don't really like the type, but her story on my personal opinion is enjoyable, and there isn't manga adaptation cover her route, so I want to spread the love :3
http://bakanki.blogspot.com/2013/01/...e-summary.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Haven't been here in awhile so I definitely missed alot. Love Album with Hikari gets 7 long chapters? Wow that's so sudden. Is her route in the game really short? Any way looking forward to the baseball girl's route since I don't see much of her due to Haruka, Hikari, Mai, and Muroto seem to get more screen time.

Now I'm off to find the 7 chapters of Love Album.
Hikari route's length is about the same as everyone else. The manga just use the most essential parts and add some original, though not important part. Like at the first when Maeda is tricked to sign the form to join Photography Club instead Photo Club, or when on the date Maeda and Hikari met Kanon and Mai.

It's been awhile since I replayed her route, though
Old 2013-01-23, 10:11   Link #183
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Just say the raws from the 17 chapter of YEO and it was weird to see constant panty shots since the Kaichou - Muroto seems to be giving the bigger dose of it. None the less it was a really cute chapter and based off your summary Mai is pretty naive and innocent, which adds to the charm of her character. I really enjoyed it and thanks for the summary to add to more depth on clarification on the chapter.

Quote:
And finally gets to read the Your Eyes Only SP3, which to my surprise is an original story. Kanon is very cute here. I already wrote the summary on my blog, so I just link it there
Just read the summary and quite a cute chapter. I was hoping for wincest but since it's based off a love simulation of course that won't happen.

Anyway, to me it seems after reading the chapter that Kanon definitely felt lonely and wants to be with her brother more. I don't know much about the games honestly but those are the impressions I get when I read the past chapters in recent months. Can't wait to see more chapters of her. Unlike susceptible routes that are opened to do a life changing choice, is hers too special that you don't need a certain condition to unlock? Like a secret route of sorts or do you have go through specific routes to get to her?

Quote:
I also wrote a summary of Misumi Tomoe route. I don't really like the type, but her story on my personal opinion is enjoyable, and there isn't manga adaptation cover her route, so I want to spread the love :3
I thought she was a senpai heroine... weird.

Quote:
Hikari route's length is about the same as everyone else. The manga just use the most essential parts and add some original, though not important part. Like at the first when Maeda is tricked to sign the form to join Photography Club instead Photo Club, or when on the date Maeda and Hikari met Kanon and Mai.

It's been awhile since I replayed her route, though
I see. I thought that some routes will be longer or shorter than other due to the nature of the route and how each heroine interactions with the mc differently. I played a few visual novels myself and some routes took longer to complete than others due to story and the broadening character interactions and branching opportunities. I guess the game doesn't have much branching opportunities for heroines. If I'm not please correct me on this.

Once again thanks for the summaries. I wish they would do a Rina manga focus. I think she's my favourite next to the "accidental" panty flashing kaichou. So to speak!
Old 2013-01-23, 13:11   Link #184
Marina2

Of all adpations, I like "Sweet snap" by Yuzuki N' the most due to its awesome artwork and one-girls-focused story.

The second will be Your eyes only ( I can find only online reading no downloadble translated ch.)

The third is Love album.
Old 2013-01-23, 16:04   Link #185
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
oh ye the girls are hot, the plot is subpar in most cases though
Yuzuki N (i presume it's a circle) do alot of H-manga too
Old 2013-01-24, 08:03   Link #186
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Found these arts. Two Nylon's art of Haruka for Young Animal Island, N''s art of Mai, and cover of Photo Kano Happy Album with Hikari and Uchida...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Just say the raws from the 17 chapter of YEO and it was weird to see constant panty shots since the Kaichou - Muroto seems to be giving the bigger dose of it. None the less it was a really cute chapter and based off your summary Mai is pretty naive and innocent, which adds to the charm of her character. I really enjoyed it and thanks for the summary to add to more depth on clarification on the chapter.
Yep, Mai is the naive, innocent kouhai type. She gets kiss scene sooner than any other girls on her Story L route. And she's the one initiating the kiss, not Maeda

Quote:
Just read the summary and quite a cute chapter. I was hoping for wincest but since it's based off a love simulation of course that won't happen.

Anyway, to me it seems after reading the chapter that Kanon definitely felt lonely and wants to be with her brother more. I don't know much about the games honestly but those are the impressions I get when I read the past chapters in recent months. Can't wait to see more chapters of her. Unlike susceptible routes that are opened to do a life changing choice, is hers too special that you don't need a certain condition to unlock? Like a secret route of sorts or do you have go through specific routes to get to her?
Kanon IS one of the secret heroine. She will be available on the new game after you get at least one ending for each 7 heroines (Momoko-sensei is the last to be unlocked).

I can spoil her story for you, and it's going to be major spoiler so open at your own risk ^^
Spoiler for Kanon route from the PSP game:

Quote:
I thought she was a senpai heroine... weird.
The only heroine older than Maeda (by their grade, not birthday) is Aki/the kaichou.
Oh, and obviously Momoko-sensei XD

Speaking of Momoko, I'm planning to write summary of her route. Hopefully I can get it done by next week ^^

Quote:
I see. I thought that some routes will be longer or shorter than other due to the nature of the route and how each heroine interactions with the mc differently. I played a few visual novels myself and some routes took longer to complete than others due to story and the broadening character interactions and branching opportunities. I guess the game doesn't have much branching opportunities for heroines. If I'm not please correct me on this.

Once again thanks for the summaries. I wish they would do a Rina manga focus. I think she's my favourite next to the "accidental" panty flashing kaichou. So to speak!
I have also only played few VN and love sim, but I think there's difference between them. Photo Kano seems falls more into love sim genre.

It doesn't have common route, only some prologues. Each girls have main story event, but to see it you have to raise their affection into certain level through the talking segment or the sub event, or else the story won't progress. You can always stop going to one girl route in half way, change to another's, and if you're get bored you can change it again or go back to the first girl. Even if you already maxed the affection of one girl and complete all of their story (minus the ending and epilogue, of course), before the deadline ends you can go raising another girl's affection and see their story.

Case in point, Your Eyes Only. Few first chapters were rotating between Haruka, Mai, and Aki. Chapter 7 to 11 focused solely on Aki story, and then we get back to Mai story for chapter 12 onward.

And IIRC, the number of the main and sub events are roughly the same for everyone (secret heroines have less though, since they only have 1 story no matter which club Maeda chose) with the total time spent is also almost the same. So no one is too long or too short.

Hopefully the upcoming anime will get omnibus format so everyone, including Rina, can get good exposure of their story ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Of all adpations, I like "Sweet snap" by Yuzuki N' the most due to its awesome artwork and one-girls-focused story.

The second will be Your eyes only ( I can find only online reading no downloadble translated ch.)

The third is Love album.
For me, I like Nylon's art better than N'. And I like both Mai and Aki H story better than Haruka L story, I enjoy Your Eyes Only more than Sweet Snap ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
oh ye the girls are hot, the plot is subpar in most cases though
Yuzuki N (i presume it's a circle) do alot of H-manga too
Isn't that the deal with love sims? The plot tends to be not original or mind blowing, since what the genre sells is the girls (character design, personality, and voice actress behind) and their interaction with us player ^^

AFAIK, N' is the name one person, not the circle. And N' is a she.
Old 2013-02-06, 23:50   Link #187
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Your Eyes Only chapter 18 is out

Spoiler for Your Eyes Only ch 18:

For the most part, aside from the returning the book, it's original story. Bad news is, the author will take a break for 2 edition so the next chapter will be released on March 22nd
On the PSP game, Mai gets to return the book, and she actually covered the book so it looks like it's a student text book. When Maeda check the book, there was a letter for him, it said, "Maeda-senpai, even though you're ecchi but I really like you. From Mai."

And I managed to get Photo Kano Sweet Snap ch 14, or SP chapter, I don't know the numbering since it's not about Haruka anymore.

Spoiler for Sweet Snap ch SP:

The second volume of Sweet Snap tankoubon is slated for Feb 27th, and Sweet Snap is still ongoing! But who the next heroine is still keep as a secret, boo! XD
These are bonus you can get if you preorder the second volume, depending which site:

Lastly, I wrote another summary last week. It's Ohtani Momoko route, the intern teacher. One of my favorite route, it feels special compared to other route :3
http://bakanki.blogspot.com/2013/01/...e-summary.html
Old 2013-02-09, 23:02   Link #188
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Sorry for the late reply, bakAnki. Had multiple things that were distracting me and now that it's over, I can give you my thoughts on the summaries and info on what you've shared here. So here we go.

Ahem:

Mai is quite something... her naivety and her confidence (regarding her own body) make her an interesting heroine to keep learning about. I found it really funny that she learned those sexy poses, but felt inadequate because of her lack of "features" if you know what I mean. So they switched into their winter uniform, nice. I look forward to seeing how the festival will take shape and I hope we'll see Aki again. Not enough shimapan flashing as of late, but Mai is really cute so I'll let it slide since the two of them are getting even more closer.
Quote:
Since I haven't read ch 13, I don't know if this the continuation of Haruka arc (since Ruu only kiss his cheek, not enough to NTR Haruka XD) or the story resets from some point of the main story. On the PSP game though, in the end Ruu also asks Maeda to go home together and says, "When people sees us, they will probably think we are a lover" while winking.
Yeah, I'm really confused at that since after looking at the 14th chapter raw Haruka just vanished into thin air. It seems to be a route reset or just a couple chapters with said heroine not going to be featured during those times. Granted we still haven't seen the 13th chapter yet so we can't really say much at this time. None the less great chapter since it's been awhile since we've even seen Kasumi in any SS chapters as of late.

Spoiler for Thoughts on the Kanon Route:
Old 2013-02-12, 12:01   Link #189
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
Sorry for the late reply, bakAnki. Had multiple things that were distracting me and now that it's over, I can give you my thoughts on the summaries and info on what you've shared here. So here we go.
Whoa, change your username again, huh? If I don't see your signature, I wouldn't know it's you XD

Quote:
Mai is quite something... her naivety and her confidence (regarding her own body) make her an interesting heroine to keep learning about. I found it really funny that she learned those sexy poses, but felt inadequate because of her lack of "features" if you know what I mean. So they switched into their winter uniform, nice. I look forward to seeing how the festival will take shape and I hope we'll see Aki again. Not enough shimapan flashing as of late, but Mai is really cute so I'll let it slide since the two of them are getting even more closer.
Yeah, I can see many people will be fan of her when the anime airs. She's adorable <3
By the way, Tomokazu Sugita likes Mai the best too based on his two tweets here and here He referred to Ika Musume's voice actress, Hisako Kanemoto who also voices Mai on his second tweet above.

Quote:
Spoiler for Thoughts on the Kanon Route:
Spoiler for answering:

By the way, today (Feb 12th) is the birthday of Sanehara Hikari. Happy birthday, Sanehara :3
Old 2013-02-27, 06:25   Link #190
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

The second tankoubon of Sweet Snap is released today. Yuzuki N' has been submit the cover art on her Pixiv page.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=33787497

There will be an event held there on Japan on April 30th, Photo Kano Love Love Fair. The official site also released the other title's tankoubon release date.
- PK Memorial Pictures 2 on March 12th
- PK Love Album 1 on March 25th
- PK Happy Album 1 on March 25th
- PK Dengeki Comic Anthology Kiss on March 27th
- PK Your Eyes Only 2 on March 29th

And lastly, Yuzuki N' also tweeted the second heroine for her Sweet Snap new arc, it's...
Spoiler for new heroine:
Old 2013-03-05, 06:01   Link #191
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Cover art for tankoubon Memorial Pictures vol 2 and Happy Album vol 1 are out :3

I found a RAW for Sweet Snap ch 15 too :3
Spoiler for Sweet Snap ch 15:

Out of topic, related to the upcoming game, the preview for three campaign DLC suits pre-order bonus are out.
Normal set: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201302/15028680.html
Softmap & Ebten exclusive set: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201303/01029581.html
DAT RINA *_*

And WonderGoo exclusive tapestry pre-order bonus:
Images
Old 2013-03-05, 06:26   Link #192
Marina2

Uh....it's kind of sad that out of all chapters, I can't find ch.13 which might be an ending to Haruka arc.
Old 2013-03-17, 05:45   Link #193
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Uh....it's kind of sad that out of all chapters, I can't find ch.13 which might be an ending to Haruka arc.
And to make it worse, PrettyAnon's Wordpress blog is taken down for good, though I don't know if the group itself is still active on other site >,<

But here's a little something to make up for that. Got these from Twitter of someone who attend to Photo Kano anime event held today where there's also manga signing event.
Images

And by the way, today (March 17th) is also birthday of Narita Ruu :3
Old 2013-03-19, 11:33   Link #194
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

So, Prettyanon finally releases the last chapter of Haruka arc on Sweet Snap
Pretty cliche, huh? Though I like the last couple of pages seeing Haruka that cheerful. But still, to think the anime most probably will also adapt this one, albeit adding some story from other heroines in-between, I kinda disappointed. Hope the anime will go to story H instead with MC joins Photography Club, for Haruka arc the story H version is overall more interesting for me

And get early RAW of chapter 19 of Your Eyes Only :3

Spoiler for YEO ch 19:

Kaisanbutsu, the mangaka of Photo Kano Happy Album publishes larger and clear version of tankoubon cover on his/her Pixiv page :3
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=34377653
Images
Sanehara <3

And lastly, pictures from the anime event 2 days ago :3
http://blog.livedoor.jp/insidears/ar.../52598256.html
Images
Memorial Picture & Happy Album teaser

Last edited by bakAnki; 2013-04-01 at 01:09.
Old 2013-03-21, 12:10   Link #195
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

So the Nonoka arc for Love Album is finally starts You can read it online on the usual site
http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_photokano/

Spoiler for Nonoka ch 1:

And the cover for tankoubon of Sanehara arc of Love Album...
Old 2013-03-26, 08:01   Link #196
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Teaser for the Dengeki Comic Anthology Kiss manga is released by Dengeki Maoh site...

Artists involved on the anthology:
さくら小春(QP:flapper)、Hisasi、ReDrop、キチロク、柚木N’、小島紗、不動らん 、杏二、bomi、しのぎ鋭介、兎耳山アキジ、藤崎ひかり、無有利安、岸里さとし、山崎かずま、888、さ いとー栄、櫻井マコト、綾枷ちよこ、常磐緑

Spoiler for Teaser:

Nonoka arc on Photo Kano Happy Album is also starts on this month edition of Gianism magazine...
Old 2013-04-02, 04:09   Link #197
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

So I read the RAW of Sweet Snap ch 16, or chapter 2 of Yunoki Rina arc...

Spoiler for summary for Sweet Snap ch 16/Yunoki Rina ch 2:

Along with that ch 16, May edition of Dengeki Maoh also includes two chapters from Dengeki Comic Anthology Kiss manga, which is the Hisasi and Kishinosato Satoshi ones!
Spoiler for anthology:

And there's these bonus from second volume of Your Eyes Only tankoubon and teaser for SP 4 chapter :3
Images

Still looking for the RAW from Young Animal Island vol 22 >,<
Old 2013-04-09, 12:24   Link #198
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

RAW of YEO ch 20 is out...

Spoiler for summary of YEO ch 20:

The last page still say it's continuing to the next issue and no information it's the end of Mai arc yet, so I think it's safe to assume we'll get after-confession story next chapter. Hoping for story from PK Kiss not only the epilogue from the original game
Old 2013-04-23, 22:02   Link #199
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

RAW of Your Eyes Only ch 21 is out

Spoiler for YEO ch 21:

This manga is still continue despite all the things happened (even this current chapter's title, "Kore kara mo" ("From now on") is screaming last chapter all over it), by the way.

Oh yeah, I also wrote the short summary of all route on the game if anyone interested...

http://bakanki.blogspot.com/2013/04/...e-summary.html
Old 2013-05-02, 03:05   Link #200
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Sweet Snap ch 17, the third chapter of Yunoki Rina is out =D

Spoiler for summary:

The June issue of Dengeki Maoh also release another chapter from the Photo Kano Dengeki Comic Anthology Kiss, it's Nonoka chapter :3
Spoiler for summary:

Oh, speaking of Nonoka, the chapter 2 of Love Album is available to read on the usual site
http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_photokano/