AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-07-24, 22:01   Link #41
Ravagerblade
The Fearless
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: "United" States
Still Tatsugami or w/e the name is spelt Touma's Cousin does her name have anything to do with anything at all as well?

Hmm Touma being one of the Aleisters seems a little to convenient, but as well does all the Aleisters share the same design or not? Too soon to tell.
But Index does seem similar to him though.

A bigger mind fuck would be Half the espers in AC are just another form of the Aleisters. If even that's possible.
Too many mystery's.
__________________


“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 09:19   Link #42
KiharaRonin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Academy City (In the Darkness)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Aiwass could be Aleister's treasure in the sense that, coming from a Phase where the supernatural does not exist, I imagine the only way an Angel could exist would be if a mortal "ascends". That would explain the difference between the machine-like Gabriel Touma met, and Aiwass with his excess of personality. What I still don't understand is why does Aleister need to make Espers evolve. After destroying all the Mystical, IS IT NECESSARY to fill the void with Gods who ascended from mortal existence?

At least now we know of TWO forms imagine breaker took before Touma. The right hand of a Saint, and the Arrow. What we still don't know is if it was still attached to whatever the Invisible Thing is during said iterations. Given that as an arrow, its purpose was to push back a being summoned during a ritual that's gone wrong, it is very likely Touma's hand houses a demon... If it is still growing as Aiwass said, maybe it feeds on the remains of what IB negates. But then again, what is the Even Greater Power that held back the Invisible Thing in the fight against Fiamma?

By the way, when was Corozon summoned? Back when Aleister was making the Work Kit? And how could Aleister (and Kamachi) justify "losing" Imagine Breaker... sounds like pure stupidity... Ahhhh, f*ck, the author did it again. The Kamisato arc actually bored me, and the NT 17 was almost the last straw, but this one reinvigorated my interest in the series, and I've been left with such a cliffhanger... I hope that with the chance of the Invisible Thing being a Demon, and Corozon introduction, Demons will be explained in soon, but hopefully, it will be a fast explanation.

I expected more from the Blasting Rod, but I guess simple is elegant. Also, it shows how Aleister HAD to kill his mentor. The Rod is a prime example of "shifting the cost", as it is just as, if not even more convenient that the purpose of the Kit AND the objective of the Golden Cabal. If that "cost shifting" contributed to all Aleister rejected and hated, then he had to kill him.

... I WANT MOREEEEEEE

... Weird and unlikely thought, but could Touma be one of the Aleisters? THE ONE who instead of seeking to understand and hating the illogical world, chooses to accept things, move on, and just push onwards? The kind of idiot who instead of questioning everything, accepts it? The kind who, in face of all the weird sh*t he has faced, has never bothered to ASK anyone the details about his right hand, or the details of world affairs? The kind who waits until the 18th volume of the sequel series to actually learn the name of the main(ish?) villain that has screwed up his life? What kind of person doesn't ask questions?

... Given that Aleister is not done for, I predict that the confrontations will be Touma (+FemiAleister) vs Aleister(s), Accelrator vs Aiwass (f*cking round two baby)... then who could Hamazura face?
Demons should be explained but why would you ask for a fast explanation. Rushing things like that would be absolutely terrible. That's a big thing that could drastically change the series' direction. It better not be rushed, it be well explained, developed, and timed. Also, Touma stil doesn't know about Lola and Coronzon because he was thrown out of the Windowless Building. I'm not sure if Femi-Aleister will tell him more, or if he'll ask her. Him and his friends will proobably learn about the battle in Britain from Tsuchimikado and Fran's backup and head there.
Accel and Hamazura will probably end up fighting Aiwass together, though IB is "needed to reach Aiwass' core" (according to Femi-Aleister, whatever she mean't by that.)
I wonder how Lola and Coronzon will get involved and how long Lola will hold Academy City under control. Will they pull some trick to keep themselves hidden so Lola can take care of the conflict between churches or will Touma learn abbout Coronzon and kill it? Will Lola still plot if Coronzon is defeated and would she trick Femi-Alleister and Touma into thinking she'll lead AC fairly?

Last edited by KiharaRonin; 2017-07-25 at 10:25.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 10:34   Link #43
Ladiusman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Huh, the theories have sure become weirder than the last time I was here...
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-27, 11:26   Link #44
KiharaRonin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Academy City (In the Darkness)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiusman View Post
Huh, the theories have sure become weirder than the last time I was here...
Its because NT18's ending seemed like NT19 would be obvious but the factis, its hard to actually predict what happens next.

If anyone can even predict one thing that'll happen, I'd give them a medal.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-03, 19:58   Link #45
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
Its because NT18's ending seemed like NT19 would be obvious but the factis, its hard to actually predict what happens next.

If anyone can even predict one thing that'll happen, I'd give them a medal.
Kamijou Touma will clench his right fist and fight like hell to save someone in need. Also it will be a girl.

Gimme my medal!
__________________

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-03, 20:07   Link #46
Ravagerblade
The Fearless
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: "United" States
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Kamijou Touma will clench his right fist and fight like hell to save someone in need. Also it will be a girl.

Gimme my medal!
Fem-Aleister.
And or Laura/Lola.
__________________


“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-04, 16:50   Link #47
Loremaster
He who writes too much.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 26
OK so ignoring the future Harem member that is female Aleister. I'm actually excited here, I mean bloody hell Kamachi finally backed out of the world building mode long enough for one NT volume. And it seems he's finally revisiting some of the old characters, I mean it's no coincidence that NT18 has been more enjoyable than most of NT because of them focusing on well-established characters.

But I digress, if Kamachi can actually ignore his world-building urges long enough we may actually reach the end of the tunnel and see a good flow of plot coming in the next few volumes. But considering what happened at the end of NT18, there are a few routes I think may happen.

1: We either go straight to England to get an idea whats actually going on and how they're dealing with it. Would be a good insight to see how this attack began from their point of view. I mean did the many Aleisters pop out of the ground like mole rats? Were they all dressed up as OAP and left the old peoples home in droves? I think you get the point. This would be a good read even before Touma arrives with his new harem member.

2: We just go straight to England, but I think we going to have a Lola/Laura story focused novel this time and probably how she reacts to this situation. We may get some focus on the knights also, which is always great to get more info on our knightly friends. We may also see Princess Carissa again and the others.


3: Kamachi can't ignore his terrible world building urges and decides to visit the Commonwealth realms. Hopefully, if he does they remain somewhat relevant to the plot and if which realm it has to be India. India has good potential for a lot of ideas. But sadly he probably introduces a whole swath of new characters yet again. I mean new ones are fine, but there is a point where you can't expect conclusions to a lot of story threads these characters often leave hanging. And I find it hard to care about so many characters. I'm the type of guy who likes to see an ending good or bad for every character. For this series, I don't expect even half of the cast will get any sort of justice for their characters.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 14:58   Link #48
Inept Forum User
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Minor question out of curiosity; given how things are at the moment, how difficult do people reckon it would be for a party (other than either of those two) to successfully pull off a secret coup?
Inept Forum User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 17:32   Link #49
DragonXX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inept Forum User View Post
Minor question out of curiosity; given how things are at the moment, how difficult do people reckon it would be for a party (other than either of those two) to successfully pull off a secret coup?
There a chance of that because Crowley and Lola/Coronzon are too busy fighting each other so someone could pull something on them well there fighting each other.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 17:51   Link #50
DragonXX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
OK so ignoring the future Harem member that is female Aleister. I'm actually excited here, I mean bloody hell Kamachi finally backed out of the world building mode long enough for one NT volume. And it seems he's finally revisiting some of the old characters, I mean it's no coincidence that NT18 has been more enjoyable than most of NT because of them focusing on well-established characters.

But I digress, if Kamachi can actually ignore his world-building urges long enough we may actually reach the end of the tunnel and see a good flow of plot coming in the next few volumes. But considering what happened at the end of NT18, there are a few routes I think may happen.

1: We either go straight to England to get an idea whats actually going on and how they're dealing with it. Would be a good insight to see how this attack began from their point of view. I mean did the many Aleisters pop out of the ground like mole rats? Were they all dressed up as OAP and left the old peoples home in droves? I think you get the point. This would be a good read even before Touma arrives with his new harem member.

2: We just go straight to England, but I think we going to have a Lola/Laura story focused novel this time and probably how she reacts to this situation. We may get some focus on the knights also, which is always great to get more info on our knightly friends. We may also see Princess Carissa again and the others.


3: Kamachi can't ignore his terrible world building urges and decides to visit the Commonwealth realms. Hopefully, if he does they remain somewhat relevant to the plot and if which realm it has to be India. India has good potential for a lot of ideas. But sadly he probably introduces a whole swath of new characters yet again. I mean new ones are fine, but there is a point where you can't expect conclusions to a lot of story threads these characters often leave hanging. And I find it hard to care about so many characters. I'm the type of guy who likes to see an ending good or bad for every character. For this series, I don't expect even half of the cast will get any sort of justice for their characters.
To be honest I don't think we will be getting back to England until at least NT20 and at most NT22 because Touma can't just leave AC or England well it like this but Touma would do AC first because it closer to him at moment. Also Accel and Hamazura are most likey going to play some kind of role in the next book unless the ??????? after the Afterword is a Red Hairring.

I also don't think Lola/Coronzon is going to give up AC and leave to do something about England this could meet that Index will be important again if Lola/Coronzon use the second remote to use Index as weapon against the Crowleys in England. Well that if Lola/Coronzon does not have another card to play like for example if she could give Index back her mermorys because how Index will feel guilt about all the people who have suffer before hands do to the lost of her Memory would make her want to do something for them which could end up making her leave Touma in the middle of him trying to take back AC or not be there when he goes home after this current problem which AC. There also a chance that this could lead to Touma and Index fighting each other do to standing on different side of the problem after Index get her memory back. Well that if Coronzon isn't planning on possessing Index body and this is why Index had 103 000 Gaimores in her head to make her a better host for Coronzon.

We don't even know how long this Story Arc will be in Index, the only thing we could say is that it will be 7 Parts like every other Story Arc in Index. All we know at the moment is we can call this WWC or World War Crowley do to Crowleys attacking like half the world.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 04:22   Link #51
KiharaRonin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Academy City (In the Darkness)
Who do you all think is gonna be the enemy fought in NT19. I know we still have a long way to go but speculating is still fun.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 15:04   Link #52
DragonXX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
Who do you all think is gonna be the enemy fought in NT19. I know we still have a long way to go but speculating is still fun.
I am thinking it going to be some kind of fight which being from the same place as Fuze because it seen like this will happen do to the fact that Coronzon does not have complete control of AC core yet which is most likey in the Imaginary Number District–Five Elements Institution or an uprising of the Darkside do to the chaos that just happen in NT18 or Coronzon.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 06:08   Link #53
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
I was thinking while wandering around in Half Priced Books about how 1/7th of the worlds population is Aleister. Just how many of these people around me are him/her and what are they planning?

Well on the topic of the book I got to thinking about who of the cast may be revealed to be him/her. My first vote would go to Accelerator, I was thinking that when he attacks "that" in his absolute rage towards Aleister he may find out that he is Aleister and become somewhat conflicted. The reason i went with accel isn't just the white hair mind you. Aleister is a very conflicted person as he embodies all of the characteristics of what is "human." I feel that Accel also has all of these characteristics though some more than others. In fact IMO Accel may be the most human of the characters deep down inside. He's certainly more human than normal high school boys these days.

Well does anyone else think that someone in the side cast or main cast will be revealed to be another Aleister in this volume or perhaps even a future one? I feel like Maika would be a pretty good dark horse and just the kind of "betrayal" that would fit her onii-chans story.
__________________

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 07:20   Link #54
Ladiusman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Well does anyone else think that someone in the side cast or main cast will be revealed to be another Aleister in this volume or perhaps even a future one? I feel like Maika would be a pretty good dark horse and just the kind of "betrayal" that would fit her onii-chans story.
That theory doesn't really hold up since Aleister himself has explicitly stated that he "bound" all of his possibilities to a single coordinate, himself, which explains his undefined appearance throughout the series. And he also only released one of them for the first time back in OT22, which is how Lola found out that he was indeed alive. Plus, said possibility "dissolved" shortly afterwards, returning to Aleister himself.

Well, it's still to early to come to any real conclusions about his possibilities until NT19 comes around, since we only just learned about them.

Last edited by Ladiusman; 2017-08-09 at 07:42.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 10:24   Link #55
KiharaRonin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Academy City (In the Darkness)
We probably won't learn much about them until NT20 since this book will take place in AC and our heroes probably won't leave for Britain until the end of 19.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I was thinking while wandering around in Half Priced Books about how 1/7th of the worlds population is Aleister. Just how many of these people around me are him/her and what are they planning?

Well on the topic of the book I got to thinking about who of the cast may be revealed to be him/her. My first vote would go to Accelerator, I was thinking that when he attacks "that" in his absolute rage towards Aleister he may find out that he is Aleister and become somewhat conflicted. The reason i went with accel isn't just the white hair mind you. Aleister is a very conflicted person as he embodies all of the characteristics of what is "human." I feel that Accel also has all of these characteristics though some more than others. In fact IMO Accel may be the most human of the characters deep down inside. He's certainly more human than normal high school boys these days.

Well does anyone else think that someone in the side cast or main cast will be revealed to be another Aleister in this volume or perhaps even a future one? I feel like Maika would be a pretty good dark horse and just the kind of "betrayal" that would fit her onii-chans story.
All of the possibilities are seperate beings stored inside Aleister's body. None of them are people in the regular world who already existed and the possibilities were disguised as Aleister. They solely add to the world's population now that they've been freed. All of them are Aleister based on the different ways he could've grown up or pasts of his family and so on. Just apply the string theory to Aleister. None of the cast are Possibilities nor is any of the world's population pre-NT18.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 22:23   Link #56
DragonXX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
We probably won't learn much about them until NT20 since this book will take place in AC and our heroes probably won't leave for Britain until the end of 19.

All of the possibilities are seperate beings stored inside Aleister's body. None of them are people in the regular world who already existed and the possibilities were disguised as Aleister. They solely add to the world's population now that they've been freed. All of them are Aleister based on the different ways he could've grown up or pasts of his family and so on. Just apply the string theory to Aleister. None of the cast are Possibilities nor is any of the world's population pre-NT18.
Yes that right the World just when from 7 billion people to over 8 billion people in one day and Crowley is now the biggest army in the World and attacking like half of it, well before they start fighting each other. Also I don't think the World will be about to hide Magic after World War Crowley so is it time for the United Kingdom to be reborn as a Magic Kingdom like the Queen said she would do back in OT18 if the United Kingdom people put one and one together when they all get powers for a bit to end the Civil War or maybe the chaos will be so great that Kamisato will turn to the Magic Gods in WR to save the world because we know that people can get out of WR and I don't know if Kamisato still had that one god Silver Arm because if he does that could be use to make a path out for the Magic Gods.

Maybe "That" 40m long thing that the Scottish royal family has kept hidden for over half a century which flies and breathes fire from the parody story is about to come true.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 04:56   Link #57
KiharaRonin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Academy City (In the Darkness)
Crowley is a devastating force right now. With Coronzon/Lola in charge of AC, I do see it as possible for her to blackmail any option she has in order to save Britain. This could very well include sending high level Espers or blackmailing Kamisato to dawn WR again and/or send his faction to act as a fighting force. I do think the Magic Gods are out of the question as reintroducing them would destabilize the just recently restablized power scales and they lack interest or reason to fight for the "Old World" when they could fight forever in the "New World". Simply put, more harm than good would be done. I also don't think this classifies as a World War... yet. Its more like a large scale attack. Aleister is attacking all of Britain on a large scale. While I do think Academy City will mobilize to have him stopped, WWI, WWII, and Index's fictional WWIII were all world powers uniting with each other and opposing other world alliances. This is more Crowley's large scale of Possibilities attacking every country making up Britain.

As for Elizard making Britain into a Magic Kingdom to face Aleister, I do see that as a big possibility as he is using magic and thus only magic can defeat him.

As I stated before Coronzon/Lola hold control over AC. We'll see when NT19 comes out but I don't think this will change anytime soon. Coronzon wants to use AC because the Anglican Church, Roman Catholic Church, and Russian Orthodox Church have been in conflict and she wants to use AC's advanced technology to help the Anglican Church win. I do believe Coronzon will use all of AC's greatest assets to protect Britian. AC has lots of helpful things and people but besides vehicles, things like Fuse=Kazakiri, the Level 5s, and the Misaka Network could be useful to her. Of course the greatest assets she set out to control using spies were the two special right hands; Imagine Breaker and World Rejector, who are both Academy City students. Anyone can be blackmailed by the Demon however. Fraulein Kreutune, an unknown large amount of Kiharas, etc. The point is that AC as an asset attacking Crowley on the side of Britain would be a massive battle which could be considered a War but without parts of the world clashing, it isn't a World War. Many situations could escalate it into one but here its just a big part of the world being attacked by a large army.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 00:33   Link #58
DragonXX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
Crowley is a devastating force right now. With Coronzon/Lola in charge of AC, I do see it as possible for her to blackmail any option she has in order to save Britain. This could very well include sending high level Espers or blackmailing Kamisato to dawn WR again and/or send his faction to act as a fighting force. I do think the Magic Gods are out of the question as reintroducing them would destabilize the just recently restablized power scales and they lack interest or reason to fight for the "Old World" when they could fight forever in the "New World". Simply put, more harm than good would be done. I also don't think this classifies as a World War... yet. Its more like a large scale attack. Aleister is attacking all of Britain on a large scale. While I do think Academy City will mobilize to have him stopped, WWI, WWII, and Index's fictional WWIII were all world powers uniting with each other and opposing other world alliances. This is more Crowley's large scale of Possibilities attacking every country making up Britain.

As for Elizard making Britain into a Magic Kingdom to face Aleister, I do see that as a big possibility as he is using magic and thus only magic can defeat him.

As I stated before Coronzon/Lola hold control over AC. We'll see when NT19 comes out but I don't think this will change anytime soon. Coronzon wants to use AC because the Anglican Church, Roman Catholic Church, and Russian Orthodox Church have been in conflict and she wants to use AC's advanced technology to help the Anglican Church win. I do believe Coronzon will use all of AC's greatest assets to protect Britian. AC has lots of helpful things and people but besides vehicles, things like Fuse=Kazakiri, the Level 5s, and the Misaka Network could be useful to her. Of course the greatest assets she set out to control using spies were the two special right hands; Imagine Breaker and World Rejector, who are both Academy City students. Anyone can be blackmailed by the Demon however. Fraulein Kreutune, an unknown large amount of Kiharas, etc. The point is that AC as an asset attacking Crowley on the side of Britain would be a massive battle which could be considered a War but without parts of the world clashing, it isn't a World War. Many situations could escalate it into one but here its just a big part of the world being attacked by a large army.
Well it does have World Power in it or at least both Russia and USA will fight the Crowley to because one of the place that the Crowley's are attacking is Canada and other commanwealth of England and which the allies that the United Kingdom have will also help in the war which the Crowleys and Russia is still trying to get back power after WWIII so they have no reason not to help, well as long as it help them get back power and the Magic Side I don't think will sit back and do nothing because at this moment in time we can guess that the Crowleys are attacking which Magic which is like showing the Whole World that Magic is real and there be like no way the Magic Side can hide this mess they bet having problem which hiding it from WWIII but at least that not a World Wide attack which this most likey will turn into because there over a billion Crowley and it get worse because Crowley himself didn't want to use this because he know the other Crowleys will start doing there own thing which would lead to Crowleys attacking other Crowleys and thinking that they will go to somewhere else beside England and it commanwealth and also even after all those years Crowley still have Magic User who would follow his believe and would follow Crowley because he is the one people believe is the maker of Modern Westen Magic and most likey even more people who would hunt him down do to how he betray the magic side for Science.

I also want to see a meeting between the Queen of England and one of the Crowley because in the World Wars he was a spy for England so that could be a good meeting and was very loyal to England which could make some good talk between him and Aquca because he stay loyal to England in the end and Crowley is now attacking the England well that if some of the Crowley don't turn on the other Crowley for England.

Also I just want to see a Crowley vs Crowley fight just for how most likey they would go into I know everything you will do because in the end they are Crowley as well just see how they try to be 5 step ahead of the other Crowley and stupid thing like the whole I knew you would use that and I knew you would know that I know and on and on.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 10:04   Link #59
KiharaRonin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Academy City (In the Darkness)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Well it does have World Power in it or at least both Russia and USA will fight the Crowley to because one of the place that the Crowley's are attacking is Canada and other commanwealth of England and which the allies that the United Kingdom have will also help in the war which the Crowleys and Russia is still trying to get back power after WWIII so they have no reason not to help, well as long as it help them get back power and the Magic Side I don't think will sit back and do nothing because at this moment in time we can guess that the Crowleys are attacking which Magic which is like showing the Whole World that Magic is real and there be like no way the Magic Side can hide this mess they bet having problem which hiding it from WWIII but at least that not a World Wide attack which this most likey will turn into because there over a billion Crowley and it get worse because Crowley himself didn't want to use this because he know the other Crowleys will start doing there own thing which would lead to Crowleys attacking other Crowleys and thinking that they will go to somewhere else beside England and it commanwealth and also even after all those years Crowley still have Magic User who would follow his believe and would follow Crowley because he is the one people believe is the maker of Modern Westen Magic and most likey even more people who would hunt him down do to how he betray the magic side for Science.

I also want to see a meeting between the Queen of England and one of the Crowley because in the World Wars he was a spy for England so that could be a good meeting and was very loyal to England which could make some good talk between him and Aquca because he stay loyal to England in the end and Crowley is now attacking the England well that if some of the Crowley don't turn on the other Crowley for England.

Also I just want to see a Crowley vs Crowley fight just for how most likey they would go into I know everything you will do because in the end they are Crowley as well just see how they try to be 5 step ahead of the other Crowley and stupid thing like the whole I knew you would use that and I knew you would know that I know and on and on.
But again a World War is allied world powers clashing. Here its Allied World Powers fighting a common enemy, similar to the Joint Attack on GREMLIN. Everyone involved wants Crowley defeated.

Also it will be interesting to see the Crowley's in their home land. The reactions of the people will be quite interesting. Especially, the Royal Family. Its also interesting to note that Laura held great power in the British Commonwealth and Aleister was Board Chairman of Academy City. Now Lola/Coronzon is Board Chairman of Academy City and Aleister's possibilities are conquering the British Commonwealth. Role reversal!

The Crowleys killing each other was alluded to by Aleister himself and I do thing that will be their downfall. The Possibilities will turn against each other and fight each other until only Femi-Aleister remains. However, this isn't a setback because she can help Touma get IB and IT strong enough to someday achieve her goals now that she is becoming his friend. I'm pretty sure she will join the Freeloaders.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-12, 07:00   Link #60
Ladiusman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
... Weird and unlikely thought, but could Touma be one of the Aleisters? THE ONE who instead of seeking to understand and hating the illogical world, chooses to accept things, move on, and just push onwards? The kind of idiot who instead of questioning everything, accepts it? The kind who, in face of all the weird sh*t he has faced, has never bothered to ASK anyone the details about his right hand, or the details of world affairs? The kind who waits until the 18th volume of the sequel series to actually learn the name of the main(ish?) villain that has screwed up his life? What kind of person doesn't ask questions?
Did you not read Aleister's brief explanation about his possibilities or something? The possibilities were never part of the existing cast of characters or the population of the world.

And did you forget the part where Touma explicitly stated that he just wanted a normal life back in NT9? Just like Acccelerator and Hamazura, both of who rather live a peaceful life and avoid the nonsense that goes on in the Academy City and the rest of the world.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.